Romney 'bet against America,

Romney 'bet against America,

There are 1233 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 8, 2012, titled Romney 'bet against America,. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley on Sunday lambasted Mitt Romney for his Swiss bank account and other overseas financial activities, saying the presumptive Republican presidential nominee had "bet against America." "I've never known a Swiss bank account to build an American bridge, a Swiss bank account to create American jobs or Swiss bank accounts to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1019 Jul 30, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Having an IQ anywhere near the Mendoza line (200) means you're one of the smartest people on the planet. You obviously know as much about baseball as you do the measurement of intelligence.
You would know this if your IQ was over the speed limit.
That's why we call you microbrain.
You moron. The Mendoza Line indicates a very low batting average. Which is what your IQ happens to be, very low. If you have an IQ below the Mendoza Line, you're a mental defective.

“bj's WJC LLC”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

#1020 Jul 30, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You moron. The Mendoza Line indicates a very low batting average. Which is what your IQ happens to be, very low. If you have an IQ below the Mendoza Line, you're a mental defective.
Mario Mendoza was a light hitting shortstop. His batting average hovered around .200.

A 200 IQ is genius.

You clearly are the idiot attempting to compare apples and oranges.

Microbrain's IQ is below the speed limit. You see. Now this makes sense.

“have seen the years,”

and the slow parade of fears"

#1021 Jul 30, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mario Mendoza was a light hitting shortstop. His batting average hovered around .200.
A 200 IQ is genius.
It does? If you think this makes any sense at all, your IQ is too low to measure.

Hypoluxo Fl

#1022 Jul 30, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
A 200 IQ is genius.
Moron you just posted his batting average as 200. Below that is really light hitting. That's where your IQ is you stupid moron. The Mendoza Line is a euphemism for ineptitude.

“have seen the years,”

#1023 Jul 30, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Moron you just posted his batting average as 200. Below that is really light hitting. That's where your IQ is you stupid moron. The Mendoza Line is a euphemism for ineptitude.
Hey there, Mykro!
I think "euphemism" and "inepitude" may be giving them too much credit. I think "another way of saying..." and "inability" may even be pushing it, but it's worth a shot.

“bj's WJC LLC”

Huntington Station, NY

#1024 Jul 30, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Moron you just posted his batting average as 200. Below that is really light hitting. That's where your IQ is you stupid moron. The Mendoza Line is a euphemism for ineptitude.
My IQ is 135, and I would be welcome in MENSA... unlike you two zipperheads.

“have seen the years,”

#1025 Jul 30, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure isn't apparent.
Just sayin'.

Hypoluxo Fl

#1026 Jul 30, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you take your test? On the planet Kolob?
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#1027 Jul 30, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you take your test? On the planet Kolob?
We KNOW YOU took YOURS at HOTRODS gay bar and fruit and nut fagalicious stand...Right????

Hypoluxo Fl

#1028 Jul 30, 2012
Obama Black Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
We KNOW YOU took YOURS at HOTRODS gay bar and fruit and nut fagalicious stand...Right????
Retarded Alaskan birther nut drivel.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1029 Jul 30, 2012
Remember how many Liberals where all hot and bothered by Ann Romney $1000 shirts?
So what do all you Liberals now think about $6800 coat?

Location hidden

#1030 Jul 30, 2012
That Michelle Obama $6800 coat she wore at the Olympics

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1031 Jul 30, 2012
Tell Rmoney to stop embarrassing the US.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1032 Jul 30, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Former President Clinton on Thursday night became the latest surrogate for President Obama to stray from campaign talking points, saying GOP nominee Mitt Romney's business experience "crosses the qualification threshold."
"There's no question that in terms of getting up and going to the office and basically performing the essential functions of the office, a man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold," he said.
Clinton having a momentary lapse of joebidenhonesty.
funny how you are quoting Clinton now

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1033 Jul 30, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to go all the way back to March when Santorum was running against Romney for this quote.
http://rt.com/usa/news/santorum-obama-better-...
This is just another example of the disingenious nature of the liberals and obama supporters in this country.
Yeah, Mormon Messiah and White Horse Prophecy Wimp Romney has changed so much since March. Santorum hates him because he is not a Christian and Santorum is another kind of religious fruitcake.

God you Republicons are even dumber than you look.

Do you know that Mormon Messiah Wimp Romney believes that GOD was a flesh and blood white man who had sex with Heavenly Mother? That would be actual sex, not metaphorical sex and populated this planet by said sex?

Did you know that? Tell your Evangelical Republicon mob that WimpRomney believes that the Second Coming will not be in Israel but in Independence, MO.

What?

Location hidden

#1034 Jul 30, 2012
californio wrote:
Remember how many Liberals where all hot and bothered by Ann Romney $1000 shirts?
So what do all you Liberals now think about $6800 coat?
No one likes the IMPUDENT Ann Marie Antoinette Romney who keeps saying she has MS but gallivants around the world without so much as a care on her misogynistic, racist, slimy head. People love Michelle Obama.

What do you Republicons think about Cindy McCain's $300,000 outfit? She was another Republicon weirdo. Get a load of the women you Republicon shove into the limelight:

Cindy Nutjob McCain, Ann Marie Antoinette Romney, Sarah Idiot Palin (hey Cheney hates her and admits it), Michelle WitchHunt Married to a Gay Guy Bachmann.

Michelle is a lovely, modern, empathetic, self-made, educated woman with two beautiful children and a loving marriage. Republicon women are not fit to lick her boots.
taxpayer

United States

#1035 Jul 30, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
"Romney ‘bet against America,’ O’Malley says
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley(D).(AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley (D) on Sunday lambasted Mitt Romney for his Swiss bank account and other overseas financial activities, saying the presumptive Republican presidential nominee had “bet against America.”
“I’ve never known a Swiss bank account to build an American bridge, a Swiss bank account to create American jobs or Swiss bank accounts to build the levies to protect the people of New Orleans,”
----
Bishop Smutt Romney is a money-grubbing pathological liar.
Why aren't these being investigated?
and president obama let all of the bankers that ripped of America off the hook and didnt send any of them to jail where was eric holder and obama then oh thats right selling guns to mexican drug lords

Location hidden

#1036 Jul 30, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>and president obama let all of the bankers that ripped of America off the hook and didnt send any of them to jail where was eric holder and obama then oh thats right selling guns to mexican drug lords
That was Bush with TARP and Paulson with his blackmailing little letter telling Congress to give him all of the money and none of the blame.

That was Bush with Fast and Furious. That was Bush with Solyndra. That was Bush with 850,000 job losses A MONTH. This was also Bush, how soon you forget:

"Investors can't close the book on 2008 fast enough, and it will be some time before they can look back and laugh it off.

After delivering investors a brutal 38.5% loss, 2008 stands as the worst year for the Standard & Poor's 500 since 1937. The 33.8% drop in the Dow Jones industrials was the worst since 1931. That easily makes 2008 the nastiest annual decline ever experienced by most current investors.

"2008? Good riddance," says David Sowerby of Loomis Sayles. "It's been like a bad date.'Don't ever call me again.' "

Oh yeah, Netanyahu's little pet Romney promises to do this again.

Location hidden

#1037 Jul 30, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>and president obama let all of the bankers that ripped of America off the hook and didnt send any of them to jail where was eric holder and obama then oh thats right selling guns to mexican drug lords
More banksters should go to jail. No kidding.

So your answer is to put a corporate banksters into the WH? Yeah, that makes zero sense.

Issa is not after Holder over Fast and Furious. Republicons are after him because they want to committ illegal voter suppression like the anti-American scumbags they are.

Location hidden

#1038 Jul 31, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
No one likes the IMPUDENT Ann Marie Antoinette Romney who keeps saying she has MS but gallivants around the world without so much as a care on her misogynistic, racist, slimy head. People love Michelle Obama.
What do you Republicons think about Cindy McCain's $300,000 outfit? She was another Republicon weirdo. Get a load of the women you Republicon shove into the limelight:
Cindy Nutjob McCain, Ann Marie Antoinette Romney, Sarah Idiot Palin (hey Cheney hates her and admits it), Michelle WitchHunt Married to a Gay Guy Bachmann.
Michelle is a lovely, modern, empathetic, self-made, educated woman with two beautiful children and a loving marriage. Republicon women are not fit to lick her boots.
The fact is YOU made a big deal about Ann Romney $1000 shirt and now here is Michelle Obama wearing a $6800 coat. I smell double Standard.
For the record,I dont care what some one spends on their cloth as long as they are not spending my money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 2 min GODS GIFT 178
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 5 min Wondering 399
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min LeDuped 186,112
News 5th Circuit tells courts to issue same-sex marr... 8 min Peter 4
News Oklahoma court: Ten Commandments monument must ... 9 min xplode 27
News Marriage equality good for Missourians 15 min GODS GIFT 4
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 15 min Black Power 2,043
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Ignacio 192,018
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 37 min Enter 332,509
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr replaytime 168,629
More from around the web