Video: Obamacare exchanges an "embarrassment," Cuccinelli says

Oct 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, also the Republican candidate for governor in the commonwealth, criticizes President Obama's healthcare law in the weekly GOP address.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Look at how excited these tea-baggers are fresh off their total surrender to our Osama-killing Commander-in-Chief…
You mean your Ambassador Stevens killing Commander-in-chief.

FACT: President Bush and the troops captured and killed bin laden not Obama.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...we KNOW you hate Obama for his race
He's half white, you idiot race baiter!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
OBAMACARE is still the law of the land
Laws are not written in stone, stupid. Laws can be easily changed as it will be when we win the Senate in 2014.

Buhbye, Odummy Care!!

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws are not written in stone, stupid. Laws can be easily changed as it will be when we win the Senate in 2014.
Buhbye, Odummy Care!!
Remember how your brilliant plan by Ted Cruz was supposed to bring about an end to OBAMACARE with the whole government shutdown stupidity… and how you were on here celebrating it… just like you celebrated before the election… just like you celebrated prior to the Supreme Court ruling… just like you celebrated before it was passed in the Congress. I love watching you fools desperately grasp for anything, LOL!
Latrine Corp Pat

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember how your brilliant plan by Ted Cruz was supposed to bring about an end to OBAMACARE with the whole government shutdown stupidity… and how you were on here celebrating it… just like you celebrated before the election… just like you celebrated prior to the Supreme Court ruling… just like you celebrated before it was passed in the Congress. I love watching you fools desperately grasp for anything, LOL!
Obamacare will bring itself down, lmao.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, laws are NOT written in stone especially laws that were passed thru back room deals, threats and bribes...Laws that the vast majority of the American people do not want. Obama shut down the government because he refused to give up his commie healthcare. He refused to show leadership, reach across the aisle and compromise...instead he clung to his 'My way or the highway' Nazi commie dictator attitude. Boehner and the Republicans allowed him to have his way for the sake of the people but the fight is not over ....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

We let him have his way this time...we'll wait until 2014 when The Empire strikes back!!

GOP!! GOP!! GOP!!

hahahaha
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the math, you stupid brainwashed sheeple! There's NO-WAY in hell you can provide better care for MORE people at a LOWER cost.
Since you refuse to engage in intelligent discussion, but choose to counter factual information and reasonable arguments with insult, your preconceived opinions are both uniformed and rude.

You’ve got nothing constructive to offer, so I’ll not waste more effort on you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
so I’ll not waste more effort on you.
Is that a promise??
tard hunt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and you just cannot realize we are doing that now, in the most ineffective way possible...
and yet in the real world, our premiums have stopped rising at such astronomical rates as they did before Obamacare...why is that?
you must be on Medicaid then. They've all gone up. You are a dumbass.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama shut down the government because he refused to give up his commie healthcare. He refused to show leadership, reach across the aisle and compromise...instead he clung to his 'My way or the highway' Nazi commie dictator attitude. Boehner and the Republicans allowed him to have his way for the sake of the people but the fight is not over ....
Congratulation, I was truly impressed with the level of delusional spin you just did there with the whole tea-baggers shutdown that eventually led to their complete and embarrassing surrender. Here is the thing you need to square (and I’m sure you will come up with some nonsensical explanation): if Boehner and the tea-bagging republicans “allowed” Obama to have his way “for the sake of the country”, why then was it the republicans (all noble and good) who took the blame and the bit hit in all the polls? Why did Obama and OBAMACARE rise in popularity and favorability?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you refuse to engage in intelligent discussion, but choose to counter factual information and reasonable arguments with insult, your preconceived opinions are both uniformed and rude.
You’ve got nothing constructive to offer, so I’ll not waste more effort on you.
See that’s your first mistake; you don’t try and engage these people, they’re too ignorant, brainwashed, dishonest and full of hate to have a coherent discussion with… just ridicule them while expressing your point as you destroy their foolish stupidity with facts, and move on. Everything that idiot has said turned out to be the exact opposite; he is a mentally unstable unpatriotic extremist who can’t deal with the fact that President Obama always comes away with his boot on their throat whenever they try and undermine his Presidency and the country. I just enjoy his misery.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
See that’s your first mistake; you don’t try and engage these people, they’re too ignorant, brainwashed, dishonest and full of hate to have a coherent discussion with… just ridicule them while expressing your point as you destroy their foolish stupidity with facts, and move on. Everything that idiot has said turned out to be the exact opposite; he is a mentally unstable unpatriotic extremist who can’t deal with the fact that President Obama always comes away with his boot on their throat whenever they try and undermine his Presidency and the country. I just enjoy his misery.
I enjoy a good argument, not fighting in a closed cage of misinformation. Not that I mind encouraging those on the verge of embarrassing themselves to commit, I just don’t like to keep rubbing it in thereafter.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean your Ambassador Stevens killing Commander-in-chief.
FACT: President Bush and the troops captured and killed bin laden not Obama.
Bush captured bin Laden? Just where and when did he do that? Are asll you teabaggers this delusional? Hell yeah.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
He's half white, you idiot race baiter!!
Yeah, but all you teabagging frightwingnuts hate the black half.
serfs uo

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but all you teabagging frightwingnuts hate the black half.
extremist fagu
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Bush captured bin Laden? Just where and when did he do that? Are asll you teabaggers this delusional? Hell yeah.
extremist fagu

“God said let there be stupid”

Since: Sep 13

And there was teahadist

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Bush captured bin Laden? Just where and when did he do that? Are asll you teabaggers this delusional? Hell yeah.
flubs was hiding in the brush, stroking his sheknee doll, when that all happened.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
It was the GREAT President Bush's waterboarding and his tough on terrorist,'Git Bin Laden dead or alive' policies that were already in place when the Dumb Ass came into office. Obama continued the GREAT President Bush's policies (because he's so stupid he couldn't think of his own), Obama followed the GREAT President Bush's directions on how to capture and kill Bin Laden and other terrorists....

Anymore stupid questions, sheeple?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulation, I was truly impressed with the level of delusional spin you just did there with the whole tea-baggers shutdown that eventually led to their complete and embarrassing surrender. Here is the thing you need to square (and I’m sure you will come up with some nonsensical explanation): if Boehner and the tea-bagging republicans “allowed” Obama to have his way “for the sake of the country”, why then was it the republicans (all noble and good) who took the blame and the bit hit in all the polls? Why did Obama and OBAMACARE rise in popularity and favorability?
Those are fake liberal polls, stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••