Free Press? Doj Obtained Records Of F...

Free Press? Doj Obtained Records Of Fox News Journalist

There are 270 comments on the Fox News story from May 20, 2013, titled Free Press? Doj Obtained Records Of Fox News Journalist. In it, Fox News reports that:

A Fox News correspondent was accused in a Justice Department affidavit of being a possible criminal "co-conspirator" for his alleged role in publishing sensitive security information -- in a leak case that takes the highly unusual step of claiming a journalist broke the law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Navy Patriot

Lodi, CA

#297 Jun 13, 2013
Lifer wrote:
<quoted text>You never had anything more than a government eduction which means you are a total failure. Your ongoing illegal drug use makes you even more incompetent. End it and free up air for intelligent conservatives.
And real liberals.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#299 Jun 14, 2013
Lifer wrote:
<quoted text>I never had anything more than a government eduction which means I am a total failure. My ongoing illegal drug use makes me even more incompetent. I'm going to end it and free up air for intelligent conservatives.
Duh. Any one can deduce from your posts that you never continued your education after 8th grade nor to do ever post anything of substance, only foul language and hate speech, you know, your typical republican't drivel.

This is why you idiots on the right can't win any elections.
Keep up the good work!

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#300 Jun 14, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Duh. Any one can deduce from your posts that you never continued your education after 8th grade nor to do ever post anything of substance, only foul language and hate speech, you know, your typical republican't drivel.
This is why you idiots on the right can't win any elections.
Keep up the good work!
Lets review: 2010,GOP sweeps the House. Since Johnson the libs have held the W/H 16 years,not counting the remainder of Obama's 2nd term. The GOP has held it thru Nixon(1 1/2 terms)7 years Ford a little over a year,Regean 8 years Bush I 4 years,Bush II 8 years. Thats a grand total of 28 years.....

You were sayin'?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#303 Jun 15, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Lets review: 2010,GOP sweeps the House. Since Johnson the libs have held the W/H 16 years,not counting the remainder of Obama's 2nd term. The GOP has held it thru Nixon(1 1/2 terms)7 years Ford a little over a year,Regean 8 years Bush I 4 years,Bush II 8 years. Thats a grand total of 28 years.....
You were sayin'?
2010, conservatives won, not the GOP. The teabaggers took their place on the hill and...
Let's review what they have done since....

crickets.....

Thanks for playing, zippy.

You want facts, here's one.
from 1900 to 2000, DEMOCRATIC presidents
have enjoyed a 14% HIGHER GDP than republican
presidents combined.

We're better with money, with equality, and with destroying our enemies. Now, go cry about it.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#304 Jun 17, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>2010, conservatives won, not the GOP. The teabaggers took their place on the hill and...
Let's review what they have done since....
crickets.....
Thanks for playing, zippy.
You want facts, here's one.
from 1900 to 2000, DEMOCRATIC presidents
have enjoyed a 14% HIGHER GDP than republican
presidents combined.
We're better with money, with equality, and with destroying our enemies. Now, go cry about it.
No crying here. Politicians of all stripes bite. Some just happen to be more incompetent than others. Case in point..... The current boob-in-chief. The no-know nothing President.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#305 Jun 20, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>No crying here. Politicians of all stripes bite. Some just happen to be more incompetent than others. Case in point..... The current boob-in-chief. The no-know nothing President.
He knew where bin Laden was and the rest of Al Qaeda leadership and he destroyed them.

Bush, he vacationed 879 days of his 8 year term (2 1/2 years btw) and then he choked on a pretzel. That's his legacy.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#306 Jun 20, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>He knew where bin Laden was and the rest of Al Qaeda leadership and he destroyed them.
Bush, he vacationed 879 days of his 8 year term (2 1/2 years btw) and then he choked on a pretzel. That's his legacy.
HE did't know his azz from a hole in the ground. BUSH set up the systm that found Bin Laden. All Obummer did was say go..... AFTER waffling for many hours. Bush vacationed in TEXAS. Not at posh resorts in faraway exotic places at taxpayers' expense. People are beginning to see thru Obaummer's fašade. He likes the perks of the job but hates the duties/responsibilities required to ably perform it. I chalk it up to the fact that he's just another lazy lib.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#308 Jun 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>HE did't know his azz from a hole in the ground. BUSH set up the systm that found Bin Laden. All Obummer did was say go..... AFTER waffling for many hours. Bush vacationed in TEXAS. Not at posh resorts in faraway exotic places at taxpayers' expense. People are beginning to see thru Obaummer's fašade. He likes the perks of the job but hates the duties/responsibilities required to ably perform it. I chalk it up to the fact that he's just another lazy lib.
Bush discontinued the commission HE set up to find and kill bin Laden in 2007. Like every thing else Bush touched, he either quit in the middle of it or just simply failed miserably.

Mission accomplished.....lmao

Try again, liar.

Oh, and btw, every time monkeyboybush flew to Texas, he had a crew of SS in the hundreds, and A.F. One had to be accompanied by two F-16's. Would you like to guess what that cost the taxpayers? No, of course not. Bush is white and entitled to spend our money on 879 vacation days but not President Obama (who has taken far fewer vacation days than W).

Good thing for America that you're just a powerless idiot on topix and in no position of real power, you racist pos.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#309 Jun 21, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Bush discontinued the commission HE set up to find and kill bin Laden in 2007. Like every thing else Bush touched, he either quit in the middle of it or just simply failed miserably.
Mission accomplished.....lmao
Try again, liar.
Oh, and btw, every time monkeyboybush flew to Texas, he had a crew of SS in the hundreds, and A.F. One had to be accompanied by two F-16's. Would you like to guess what that cost the taxpayers? No, of course not. Bush is white and entitled to spend our money on 879 vacation days but not President Obama (who has taken far fewer vacation days than W).
Good thing for America that you're just a powerless idiot on topix and in no position of real power, you racist pos.
Wipe your mouth bich..... You got a little Obama dribblin' out the corner. Luckily a peepot load of people the Great Pretender fooled TWICE are finally waking up and asking WTF did they DO? Obummer has surpassed Grant for corruption,Carter for incompetence and Nixon for paranoid thuggery. He11,even the EUROPEANS are tired of the lying POS. Putin disdains him and thru him vicariously,America. To the people in the Middle East,the Arabs see him as just another Kafir. The Israelis are waiting for the knife in the back. And NEITHER see him as a good faith parner in ANY peace talks. And thru it all lemmings like you keep suking his sausage.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#310 Jun 23, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe your mouth bich..... You got a little Obama dribblin' out the corner. Luckily a peepot load of people the Great Pretender fooled TWICE are finally waking up and asking WTF did they DO? Obummer has surpassed Grant for corruption,Carter for incompetence and Nixon for paranoid thuggery. He11,even the EUROPEANS are tired of the lying POS. Putin disdains him and thru him vicariously,America. To the people in the Middle East,the Arabs see him as just another Kafir. The Israelis are waiting for the knife in the back. And NEITHER see him as a good faith parner in ANY peace talks. And thru it all lemmings like you keep suking his sausage.
I find it fascinating that schmucks like you call yourselves Xtians and the party of morality and yet you talk like a cheap hooker or a junkie strung out on crack.

I'm sorry. Please continue talking about blowjobs, asssex, lesbians, "the gays" etc. After all, most of you conservaturds are barely educated and unable to discuss anything of substance as is evidenced in your vile, hate-filled posts.

Happy Sunday, potty mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton camp helped fund Trump dossier research... 4 min C Kersey 66
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min TgClk 52,179
News There are 3.6M DREAMers - a number far greater ... 26 min OccupyThis 10
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 30 min Irwan 17,397
News Days after election, mayors pledge to protect u... (Nov '16) 31 min heartincalif 55
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 32 min Woody X 326,332
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 38 min headliner 16,235
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Reality Check 1,682,761
News Oprah speech has Democrats buzzing about possib... 2 hr Quirky 586
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 200
More from around the web