Kandi Morris
true fact

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 30, 2013
what you know bout this worthless mom who worries bout getting high instead of her kids one cant stay outta trouble at school an the other two are lil all got different daddies that dont take care of them pills are ruining everyone
Danny Cavendish

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2013
true fact wrote:
what you know bout this worthless mom who worries bout getting high instead of her kids one cant stay outta trouble at school an the other two
are lil all got different daddies that dont take care of them pills are ruining everyone
. Say my son is not taken care of. Bullshit. I take good care of my son. So get ur facts strait

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgegate scandal goes silent, for now 9 min tod see the light 1
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 15 min tod see the light 44
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 20 min Cassandra_ 2,227
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 28 min Agents of Corruption 332,658
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 28 min DRX 195
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 32 min Rosa_Winkel 33
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 32 min DRX 113
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Dr Guru 192,123
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 42 min johnplustwomore 2,113
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 186,216
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,251,062
More from around the web