Illegal immigrant from Paterson charged with fraudulently obtaining driver's license

May 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Jersey Journal

PATERSON - An illegal immigrant is being held on $50,000 bail after authorities discovered he fraudulently obtained a driver's license.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wicked ppl stink

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

license! im shocked he didn't get a citizenship. illegal aliens and fraud and then the want to be legalized
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

We need a drivers license to get to work.
wicked ppl stink

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

ooo good so why you cant pay taxes
wicked ppl stink

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

why does the government have to feed your kids and give you healthcare if you dont contribute to society
wicked ppl stink

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

yea give a license to every criminal who Crosses the border illegally. I feel that it is fine for the people that came with a visa even if it expired and have had a clean record but not for the fence jumpers that maybe rapist,drug dealers,thieves o lets not forget they also want financial aid for college .
John

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Take a taxi

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Juan wrote:
We need a drivers license to get to work.
Take the bus! BTW, it's illegal for illegal aliens to work in the country. You should not have a job to drive to.
wicked ppl stink

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the bus! BTW, it's illegal for illegal aliens to work in the country. You should not have a job to drive to.
agreed!
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Americans drive in Mexico without any questions asked, why should we not be able to do the same here.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

50 grand for bail is a teaching moment for other Judges... If they were held accountable for driving illegally, without insurance or drivers Ed., they might stop killing american babies and family's on the road. Driver's Licenses are a privilege, not a right.But as usual, Hispanic's don't understand civilized society and obeying any Country's laws.It's all for them and they could care less about human life. Hell they hang people from freeway overpass's for sport.
eddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

wicked ppl stink wrote:
yea give a license to every criminal who Crosses the border illegally. I feel that it is fine for the people that came with a visa even if it expired and have had a clean record but not for the fence jumpers that maybe rapist,drug dealers,thieves o lets not forget they also want financial aid for college .
Agreed
eddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

I love Spanish people tho but they have to follow rules too. I don't feel sorry if we follow rules so can you !
wicked ppl stink

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

its just that crossing over without a visa is illegal they can be rapist,murders and all kinds of other things now they can move next door to me and its just not rite! why do they come the legal way..like my family did! now they want a license..and as for Americans in Mexico in Mexico there is no food stamps no free medicaid no wic and no free childcare why would anyone go if not foe vacation!! i never herd "im moving to Mexico willingly"
eddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Absolutely I agree with you on that
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Many Americans retire and live in Mexico.
Storm

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

wicked ppl stink wrote:
its just that crossing over without a visa is illegal they can be rapist,murders and all kinds of other things now they can move next door to me and its just not rite! why do they come the legal way..like my family did! now they want a license..and as for Americans in Mexico in Mexico there is no food stamps no free medicaid no wic and no free childcare why would anyone go if not foe vacation!! i never herd "im moving to Mexico willingly"
you must really really really stink...
wicked ppl stink

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Storm wrote:
<quoted text>you must really really really stink...
no i just have a different way of thinking if it bothers you im not sorry...
eddie

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

wicked ppl stink wrote:
<quoted text>no i just have a different way of thinking if it bothers you im not sorry...
They just hating on you
eddie

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Lol
wicked ppl stink

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

eddie wrote:
Lol
lol truth hurts some people i guess lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••