Ex-judge Joyce disbarred over fraud conviction

Jun 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

Former state Superior Court Judge Michael T. Joyce will have to look for a new line of work when he leaves the federal prison system in two months.

Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Oct 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Max

Erie, PA

#24 Jun 16, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Poster Mike is right. I got fuc#ed in open court and nobody cares. Unless ex-judge Joyce has turned a new leaf of course and cares now, which I doubt.(I'm quite sure he'd remember me. If not, he will.)
But rest assured if I ever see him on the street--or Sam's Club where I've heard he goes--everyone will hear about it either here, on the news or both. I can't help feeling Maximum Mike and I have a date with destiny. Bet he's not so cocky without his black dress to save him.
mind your own, got my back on this? Locked and loaded for action?
You ain't gonna do crap little guy.
Theresa Croteau

Hershey, PA

#25 Oct 8, 2013
I personally know an innocent individual who on July 30th 1996, at the age of 24 was locked away for 17.5 to 35 years by this disbarred judge. Ironically Judge Joyce was running for Superior Court at the time of Williams case. Genie from Woodway, TX I am not surprised at what you shared. This ex-judge obviously had many problems and left shattered individuals in his wake. I recently read a letter written in March 1999 from Ronald Christopher the then chairman Chaiman of V.O.C.A.L. Vicims of Child Abuse Laws. He was appalled at how Mr Charles Williams case was handled and also felt it was a horrible miscarriage of justice. FYI - Objects found at the scene were never DNA tested or checked for fingerprints.(I understand that some of the evidence that was collected has since been distroyed by Erie State Police.) Is that legal?
Cracker

Stafford, VA

#26 Oct 8, 2013
Stu Pedaso wrote:
Hell maybe when he is out he should run for President. After all, the current criminal and his corrupt old lady had their law licenses taken away.
be better than having a IGGER/ Muslim for president
attention troll

Erie, PA

#27 Oct 8, 2013
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text> be better than having a IGGER/ Muslim for president
wants attention
Mike Joyce Paralegal

Erie, PA

#28 Oct 8, 2013
I heard Joyce is working in the legal field as a paralegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 3 min woodtick57 1,837
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 6 min Frankie Rizzo 556
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 13 min Truth 1,491
Obama Signals Timing Of New Immigration Measure... 14 min wild child 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 16 min VN Vet 11,706
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,100,580
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 21 min wild child 430
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 29 min Cheech the Conser... 256,461
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••