Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#8033 Sep 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you think it's accurate or not.
You don't have a right to your own version of facts.
PS: Sun rises in the east.
It's not MY version, asshat. It's HISTORY'S version. You should pick up a book and try learning some sometime.

Southeast Virginia

#8034 Sep 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do let me know when you can find where I said that Hitler had a right to murder anyone.
Or even spit on his or her shoe.
I never said he had the right to murder them. I asked what gave him the right to DISARM them and THEN murder them. Please do try to keep up instead of making up shit I did not say.

And how about answering the questions, instead of your old and very tired dodge and deflect?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8035 Sep 27, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not MY version, asshat. It's HISTORY'S version.
It's history's version, queer fellow, the the NAZI party OPENED UP gun ownership to common citizens, not closed it down.

With the except of the Jews.

Now why don't your run along and find out what the percentage of Jews was in Germany in 1938?

PS: Sun rises in the east too.

Southeast Virginia

#8036 Sep 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's history's version, queer fellow, the the NAZI party OPENED UP gun ownership to common citizens, not closed it down.
With the except of the Jews.
Now why don't your run along and find out what the percentage of Jews was in Germany in 1938?
PS: Sun rises in the east too.
Only to common citizens who supported the Nazi party, dipshit. And it wasn't with the exception of JUST the Jews either. It was also the Gypsys, gays, and anyone else they basically didn't like. You know...all NON-Nazis.

And the percentage of Jews is IRRELEVANT, you f**king moron. The Nazis still disarmed them and then MURDERED THEM. And this was their own countrymen. The total number of Jews MURDERED was around 6 MILLION. That enough for you?(And the sun has never risen, no matter how many times you repeat your ignorant bullshit.)

Location hidden

#8037 Sep 27, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to common citizens who supported the Nazi party, dipshit.
Your boyfriend's sausage bouncing off your tonsils and cutting off your air.

Again, dipsh!t.

The 1938 revisions completely deregulated the purchase of rifles and shotguns.

Deregulated...

Dipsh!T.

Opened up sales to EVERYone.

Dip!t.

Except the Jews.

AMMO.

Dipsh!t.

Now protein breath: that is not to say that they didn't treat NAZI party members even better.

Dipsh!t.

Because if you were a NAZI: more or less... you didn't HAVE any regulations.

But if you were a regular joe citzen, spoogesponge: for the first time you had READY ACCESS to firearms.

And the shooting age was lowered from 20 to 18.

And the permits extend to three years.

Honey child.

See what happens when you let MORE PEOPLE BUY GUNS is: more people buy guns.

Okay, dipsh!t?

Putting aside anyone with a penis between the age of 14 and 85 who wasn't blind would end up with a gun anyway.

And true gun control didn't come to Germany UNTIL EISENHOWER BROUGHT IT.

Now why don't your print this out, your it in a tube, and cram it up your azz, Sticky?

Because you can't refute a thing I said.

You can stomp your feet and call me names and cry out for your long infected mother but you can't refute it: more people got guns.

Just not the Jews.

Location hidden

#8038 Sep 27, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
And the percentage of Jews is IRRELEVANT,
Actually, dipsh!t, the percentage of Jews is MOST relevant in the calculus of availability of guns.

The formula is: Everyone and his brother - Jewish population.

You might want to make the case that since the percentage of Jews was very small anyway... gun control was irrelevant... that anyone who wanted a gun and had the money for a gun could get a gun.

Location hidden

#8039 Sep 27, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
(And the sun has never risen, no matter how many times you repeat your ignorant bullshit.)
The sun rises for people who don't have their head stuck in their boyfriend's laps.

I know, sticky: you also insist there is no such thing as a loophole.

Southeast Virginia

#8041 Sep 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boyfriend's sausage bouncing off your tonsils and cutting off your air.
Again, dipsh!t.
The 1938 revisions completely deregulated the purchase of rifles and shotguns.
Deregulated...
Dipsh!T.
Opened up sales to EVERYone.
Dip!t.
Except the Jews.
AMMO.
Dipsh!t.
Now protein breath: that is not to say that they didn't treat NAZI party members even better.
Dipsh!t.
Because if you were a NAZI: more or less... you didn't HAVE any regulations.
But if you were a regular joe citzen, spoogesponge: for the first time you had READY ACCESS to firearms.
And the shooting age was lowered from 20 to 18.
And the permits extend to three years.
Honey child.
See what happens when you let MORE PEOPLE BUY GUNS is: more people buy guns.
Okay, dipsh!t?
Putting aside anyone with a penis between the age of 14 and 85 who wasn't blind would end up with a gun anyway.
And true gun control didn't come to Germany UNTIL EISENHOWER BROUGHT IT.
Now why don't your print this out, your it in a tube, and cram it up your azz, Sticky?
Because you can't refute a thing I said.
You can stomp your feet and call me names and cry out for your long infected mother but you can't refute it: more people got guns.
Just not the Jews.
So you are anti-Semitic as well as being a douchebag, huh? You are wrong, and why do you keep dodging the main point of this whole exchange that the Jews were forcibly DISARMED, and then they were summarily MURDERED EN MASSE.

And I will remind you once again....we don't want to here about YOUR sexual proclivities, so why do you keep sharing them?

Southeast Virginia

#8042 Sep 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, dipsh!t, the percentage of Jews is MOST relevant in the calculus of availability of guns.
The formula is: Everyone and his brother - Jewish population.
You might want to make the case that since the percentage of Jews was very small anyway... gun control was irrelevant... that anyone who wanted a gun and had the money for a gun could get a gun.
Why would I make a case based on a F**KING LIE?????

Southeast Virginia

#8043 Sep 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun rises for people who don't have their head stuck in their boyfriend's laps.
I know, sticky: you also insist there is no such thing as a loophole.
And yet MORE of your sexual fantasies. Seriously...we are not interested.

And those with more than 2 brain cells and who have taken a basic science class KNOW the the sun doesn't rise. The Earth rotates giving the APPEARANCE of the sun rising in the East and settling in the was West. Still want to keep making your claim, dumbass?

Southeast Virginia

#8047 Sep 28, 2013
JesuslovesArmedV eteran wrote:
Hey armed veteran, how do you plan on keeping me from killing your kids without your guns?
1. How do yo plan on taking my guns? Do you honestly believe I will give them up willingly? Do you have the intestinal fortitude to attempt it yourself?(we all know the answer to that question.)
2. Why the hell would you want to kill my kids, whom you have never met, and have done anything to you?
3. YOU are the PERFECT EXAMPLE of why we, the law-abiding, should all be able to protect ourselves with effective weapons. You are a maniac threatening to kill my children based on nothing more than your own frustrations because you can't uphold your own side of a debate. Why are you libtards always so violent??? Can't control your own emotions can you???

PS. Pray to whatever god you pray to that we should never meet in person.

Southeast Virginia

#8048 Sep 28, 2013
OMG wrote:
so armed veteran is a homo....not surprising...
And how cute....another TROLL. You a**holes are thick this season.
OMG

Shibuya, Japan

#8049 Sep 28, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
1. How do yo plan on taking my guns? Do you honestly believe I will give them up willingly? Do you have the intestinal fortitude to attempt it yourself?(we all know the answer to that question.)
2. Why the hell would you want to kill my kids, whom you have never met, and have done anything to you?
3. YOU are the PERFECT EXAMPLE of why we, the law-abiding, should all be able to protect ourselves with effective weapons. You are a maniac threatening to kill my children based on nothing more than your own frustrations because you can't uphold your own side of a debate. Why are you libtards always so violent??? Can't control your own emotions can you???
PS. Pray to whatever god you pray to that we should never meet in person.
I am so obsessed with armed veteran. I'm still in the closet.
So I have to hide behind a proxy and change my name to variations on Satan and others to keep my fellow riders on the short bus from knowing about my secret.
I want to kneel and service armed veteran!

Location hidden

#8052 Sep 28, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are anti-Semitic as well as being a douchebag, huh? You are wrong, and why do you keep dodging the main point of this whole exchange that the Jews were forcibly DISARMED
Hence: the FACT that less than 2 percent of the German population were restricted from owning firearms.

Dooshbag.

I understand: you can't find a way around the facts that I've post refuting everything you said.

Funny how a Holocaust denier and bigot like yourself can accuse anyone else of being an antisemite.

Location hidden

#8053 Sep 28, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
And I will remind you once again....we don't want to here about YOUR sexual proclivities, so why do you keep sharing them?
Don't dish it out, Mamma's boy, if you are going to whine like a five year old boy who wants his candy when it gets tossed back in your face.

Location hidden

#8055 Sep 28, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
And those with more than 2 brain cells and who have taken a basic science class KNOW the the sun doesn't rise.
sunĚrise
[suhn-rahyz]
noun

1. the rise or ascent of the sun above the horizon in the morning.
2. the atmospheric and scenic phenomena accompanying this.
3. the time when half the sun has risen above the horizon.
4. the open or beginning stage of any period.

Location hidden

#8056 Sep 28, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I make a case based on a F**KING LIE?????
You've been doing that for close to three years that I know of.

Location hidden

#8057 Sep 28, 2013
SatanIsACunt wrote:
<quoted text>So your great-grandfather owned the company that made Zyklon B?
~stomp stomp stomp~

So picture of naked children gives you a chubby?

Location hidden

#8058 Sep 28, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are anti-Semitic
PS: do notice I slapped the snot out of you and your assertion that the NAZIs instituted more controls and your response is to move the goalposts.

Still waiting for you refuting anything I have posted, Sticky.

Southeast Virginia

#8060 Sep 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't dish it out, Mamma's boy, if you are going to whine like a five year old boy who wants his candy when it gets tossed back in your face.
\

I really hate to break it to you, you LYING piece of filth, but YOU and your ilk are the only ones here talking about your sexual perversions. I could care less whether you are pitching or catching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 10 min NorCal Native 57,302
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min R C Honey 308,051
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 20 min Quirky 56
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min haa 168,647
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min OzRitz 50,471
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 53 min Agents of Corruption 305,542
Climate change scientists predicted monster sto... 58 min Fair Game 19
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 1 hr Bob 148
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Subduction Zone 142,857
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr American Citizen 1,174,241
More from around the web