Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#5582 Aug 16, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"...you'd know I do not lie. You may not agree with my opinions, but I do not lie."
Oh, you mean like this comment of yours...that IS A LIE!!!
"Ha ha - you read my post then lied about it."
Liar.
Ahhhh, I see your problem. You don't know the definition of the word "lie."

That explains a lot.

Chambersburg, PA

#5583 Aug 16, 2013
Marauder wrote:
All you ever do is twist the truth to fit your own agenda and can't support it with sources or facts. Even when you are presented facts, you dismiss them.
No, I present objective sources to support my statements. You present debunked sources that have been proven to distort the facts to serve a political agenda. This has been proven over and over and over.

Sorry. Try again.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5584 Aug 16, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I present objective sources to support my statements. You present debunked sources that have been proven to distort the facts to serve a political agenda. This has been proven over and over and over.
Sorry. Try again.
There has NEVER been anything objective about your posts. You are one of the most one sided, blind, cherry picking, sheeple I've ever encountered. Since nothing has changed here anything more I say will just be repeating the obvious. Ta-ta.....

Chambersburg, PA

#5585 Aug 16, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>There has NEVER been anything objective about your posts. You are one of the most one sided, blind, cherry picking, sheeple I've ever encountered. Since nothing has changed here anything more I say will just be repeating the obvious. Ta-ta.....
Sad to see that you've refused to seek treatment for your delusional disorder. That's too bad, but it's certainly your right to remain un-medicated and out of touch with reality. Good luck with that. Tell the sasquatch I said hi. LMAO!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5586 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry. Try again.
You....objective sources?????

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Chambersburg, PA

#5587 Aug 16, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You....objective sources?????
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Yep - and you've seen them.

Harvard School of Public Health
Boston Childrens Hospital
Harvard Medical School
Duke University
Bureau of Justice Statistics
FBI Uniform Crime Code Reports
Centers for Disease Control
and numerous peer-reviewed scientific studies

So either you're mindlessly dismissing legitimate, objective sources of information in order to maintain your political ideology and belief in gunner propaganda...

...or you're just lying.

Which is it?

Or is it both?

LOL!

Boggy Creek

#5588 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Sad to see that you've refused to seek treatment for your delusional disorder. That's too bad, but it's certainly your right to remain un-medicated and out of touch with reality. Good luck with that. Tell the sasquatch I said hi. LMAO!
Sad to see that you still have all of your eggs in that projection basket. When confronted with the truth about your delusional state you automatically project on to the messenger. You're absolutely 100% predictable. I have no doubt that you will need to be placed on 24 hour suicide watch if you ever wake up and realize what a completely foolish idiot you are. With individuals as reality challenged as you are repeating the obvious is often necessary Have fun storming the castle..... ROTFLMAO!!!!

Chambersburg, PA

#5589 Aug 16, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Sad to see that you still have all of your eggs in that projection basket. When confronted with the truth about your delusional state you automatically project on to the messenger. You're absolutely 100% predictable. I have no doubt that you will need to be placed on 24 hour suicide watch if you ever wake up and realize what a completely foolish idiot you are. With individuals as reality challenged as you are repeating the obvious is often necessary Have fun storming the castle..... ROTFLMAO!!!!
Did the sasquatch tell you all that? LMAO!

Seriously - take your meds.

Boggy Creek

#5590 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Did the sasquatch tell you all that? LMAO!
Seriously - take your meds.
No, I got that information from observing Dan the Sheeple Chambersburg.

Like I said, more projection. You're 100% predictable. Seriously, there are no meds to fix what's wrong with you. Intense psycho therapy might be the way to go......give it a shot. Just remember not to get suicidal when you finally realize what a blind idiot you are.

Now I'm getting tired of repeating the obvious ad nauseam so I'll see ya later. Maybe when I drop back by in a week or two you will have responded to treatment. I ain't holdin' my breath waitin' for it though.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5591 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep - and you've seen them.
Harvard School of Public Health
Boston Childrens Hospital
Harvard Medical School
Duke University
Bureau of Justice Statistics
FBI Uniform Crime Code Reports
Centers for Disease Control
and numerous peer-reviewed scientific studies
So either you're mindlessly dismissing legitimate, objective sources of information in order to maintain your political ideology and belief in gunner propaganda...
...or you're just lying.
Which is it?
Or is it both?
LOL!
How could ANYTHING in my previous post be considered a lie?

I have yet to see you link ANY of the above mentioned sources in your posts. Although I have seen you link uber-progressive sites such as MediaMatters {spit} on multiple occasions.

Chambersburg, PA

#5592 Aug 16, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No, I got that information from observing Dan the Sheeple Chambersburg.
Like I said, more projection. You're 100% predictable. Seriously, there are no meds to fix what's wrong with you. Intense psycho therapy might be the way to go......give it a shot. Just remember not to get suicidal when you finally realize what a blind idiot you are.
Now I'm getting tired of repeating the obvious ad nauseam so I'll see ya later. Maybe when I drop back by in a week or two you will have responded to treatment. I ain't holdin' my breath waitin' for it though.
The proof of your statements would be to provide some examples. Even one example.

But you won't do that. You just make your irrational and unsubstantiated personal attacks without any evidence whatsoever.

This is why rational, intelligent, adult debate with you is impossible - you are nothing but a flame-throwing attack dog.

Run along little boy. You're embarrassing yourself here and you don't even know it.

Chambersburg, PA

#5593 Aug 16, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
How could ANYTHING in my previous post be considered a lie?
I have yet to see you link ANY of the above mentioned sources in your posts. Although I have seen you link uber-progressive sites such as MediaMatters {spit} on multiple occasions.
What you posted was objectively false. You either knew it (lying) or didn't (ignorant). I just asked the question.

I have linked to all these sources in this thread. Your claim that you haven't seen them tells us all we need to know about the reliability of what you report, doesn't it?

If what you claim isn't a lie then it results from you being massively misinformed. I recommend you educate yourself before making such baseless accusations in the future.

Boggy Creek

#5594 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
The proof of your statements would be to provide some examples. Even one example.
But you won't do that. You just make your irrational and unsubstantiated personal attacks without any evidence whatsoever.
This is why rational, intelligent, adult debate with you is impossible - you are nothing but a flame-throwing attack dog.
Run along little boy. You're embarrassing yourself here and you don't even know it.
Examples of your stupidity abound on this thread, all one needs to do is look objectively. This is why YOU are blind to them.

BTW, Dan the Sheeple Chambersburg and anything resembling rational or intelligent are mutually exclusive. You're not intelligent enough to realize that you embarrass yourself with every post.

Chambersburg, PA

#5595 Aug 16, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Examples of your stupidity abound on this thread, all one needs to do is look objectively. This is why YOU are blind to them.
BTW, Dan the Sheeple Chambersburg and anything resembling rational or intelligent are mutually exclusive. You're not intelligent enough to realize that you embarrass yourself with every post.
Like I said - show me.

But you never do.

Why?

Because you can't find a single example of anything I've posted that is a lie or any time that I've rejected truthful information.

When you first showed up here, I treated you like a rational, intelligent human being. I challenged you to support your statements with evidence, and when you couldn't do that you began making childish personal attacks.

Now that's all you can do. It's sad and pathetic - but exactly what I've come to expect from wingnuts like you.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#5596 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey Danny Boy. Do you wiggle that ass when you're LMAO? Got nut juice?

Boggy Creek

#5597 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Like I said - show me.
But you never do.
Why?
Because you can't find a single example of anything I've posted that is a lie or any time that I've rejected truthful information.
When you first showed up here, I treated you like a rational, intelligent human being. I challenged you to support your statements with evidence, and when you couldn't do that you began making childish personal attacks.
Now that's all you can do. It's sad and pathetic - but exactly what I've come to expect from wingnuts like you.
Wow, more willful blindness, lies, and projection. I'll bet no one saw that coming!

BTW, you were making childish attacks when I showed up here. You only treat those who agree with you (if any such exist) like rational intelligent human beings. Those who have an opposing point of view you childishly attack. You are correct.....what you do is sad and pathetic but exactly what I and others have come to expect from you.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#5598 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry. Try again.
"You present debunked sources that have been proven to distort the facts to serve a political agenda."

Show me one from me.

"This has been proven over and over and over."

Liar.

"Sorry."

Yes, you are.

"Try again."

Don't need to, you do it for me everytime you post.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#5599 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, I see your problem. You don't know the definition of the word "lie."
That explains a lot.
Now coming from you...that is funny.

Thank you Mr. Clinton...have you figured out what the definition of "is" is...?
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#5600 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
So now you're making mental health diagnosis from an internet forum...?

ROTFLMAO...that puts you right up there with the "Santa Fe Spammer"...lol

Chambersburg, PA

#5601 Aug 16, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, more willful blindness, lies, and projection. I'll bet no one saw that coming!
BTW, you were making childish attacks when I showed up here. You only treat those who agree with you (if any such exist) like rational intelligent human beings. Those who have an opposing point of view you childishly attack. You are correct.....what you do is sad and pathetic but exactly what I and others have come to expect from you.
Like I keep saying - prove it.

But you won't. Just more accusations and personal attacks. No evidence. No proof. Nothing.

Just like always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 min KiMare 1,322
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min dirtclod 120,511
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 6 min serfs up 143
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 7 min Smack Down 27
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 7 min Abdurratln 3,255
Obama: 'Revving' economy calls for higher wages 11 min Ching 124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,218
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Emeem 1,124,285
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 1 hr Le Duped 435
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 hr harmonious 269,273

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE