Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments (Page 111)

Showing posts 2,201 - 2,220 of11,004
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws should NEVER be used to infringe on the rights of the law-abiding in the name of trying to provide for their safety, because they end up doing the exact opposite. Disarming the general public, limiting access to certain weapons, or placing restriciton on the number of bullets a magazine will hold WILL NOT DO A DAMN THING TO DETER CRIME. Laws should only be made to punish the law breakers. Criminals L-O-V-E gun control laws. They make their job MUCH MUCH easier. That is the problem with passing laws and calling them "reasonable" or "common sense". Those two phrases have different meanings to different people. Why should my rights as a law-abiding citizen be infringed because of the actions of a criminal??? Why should I have to register a firearm when registration has NEVER been used to stop a crime, and history has PROVEN that the ultimate outcome for registration is confiscation???
You hoplophobes need to stop focusing on the TOOLS criminals use and start focusing on the criminals themselves. A good place to start would be fixing our revolving door justice system.
Hoplophobe? LMAO! Be serious.

33,000 Americans are killed by guns every year. And you don't give a shit.

You want every and any person to have unlimited access to any and every weapon and as much ammunition as they want without any regulation and oversight.

That, my friend, is irrational and insane.

And you don't have a single word of defense for holding such a perverse, un-American position. You disgust me, and you would be ashamed of yourself - if you had any sense of shame left.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Horseshit. Obama has brought America out of the worst recession since the Great Depression WHILE reducing the deficit.
Why do you believe the opposite of reality? Is you political ideology really so pathetically weak that you can't face the real-world facts about the economy?
Nevermind. I already know the answer to that question. LOL!
You need to put down that Obama Kool-Aid and do a little thinking for yourself.

Here is the reality.
In less than five years:
- The number of people on food stamps and govt assistance has DOUBLED;
- The national debt before Obama took office:~$10 trillion. The national debt since Obama: over $17 trillion (an increase in debt of roughly 60% in less than 5 years compared to the previous 200+ years);
- unemployment still over 7%;
- went from being involved in two wars in the middle east to being involved in conflicts in SIX different countries in the middle east (and why are we still in Afghanistan?);
- lies and coverups regarding attacks on our embassies on 9/11/12 in which our Lybian ambassador and three others were killed (the first ambassador to be killed in 30 years)

I could keep going, but my point is made. Obama and his administration has been an abyssmal FAILURE for this country. And it actually started after the midterm elections during Bush's second term when the Dems took control of both the House and Senate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Danny Boy doesn't want a debate. He wants to stand on his soap box and shout his bullshit, then declare himself the winner with much pomp and ceremony. He will completely ignore the fact that he is the laughingstock of the thread and continue to pontificate oblivious to the laughter.
Danny Boy has debated your lame ass into the ground every time we've debated.

Stop crying about it WATB, and bring a legitimate argument for a change. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to put down that Obama Kool-Aid and do a little thinking for yourself.
Here is the reality.
In less than five years:
- The national debt before Obama took office:~$10 trillion. The national debt since Obama: over $17 trillion (an increase in debt of roughly 60% in less than 5 years compared to the previous 200+ years);
- unemployment still over 7%;
- went from being involved in two wars in the middle east to being involved in conflicts in SIX different countries in the middle east (and why are we still in Afghanistan?);
- lies and coverups regarding attacks on our embassies on 9/11/12 in which our Lybian ambassador and three others were killed (the first ambassador to be killed in 30 years)
I could keep going, but my point is made. Obama and his administration has been an abyssmal FAILURE for this country. And it actually started after the midterm elections during Bush's second term when the Dems took control of both the House and Senate.
This is, of course, pure horseshit. I've already provided the facts on the economy under Obama. Try reading before posting your nonsense.

Blaming the President for everything you don't like that happened while he is in office is simple-minded and juvenile. Come back when you can think and reason like an adult.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

<quoted text>
No, what your lame ass did was spew a bunch of bullshit and then declare yourself some kind of winner ignoring the fact that you just had your argument totally trounced. You're a complete idiot Danny Boy, learn to live with it 'cause it ain't gonna' change.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No, what your lame ass did was spew a bunch of bullshit and then declare yourself some kind of winner ignoring the fact that you just had your argument totally trounced. You're a complete idiot Danny Boy, learn to live with it 'cause it ain't gonna' change.
Imagine that - a loser who believes in a mythological creature also believes that he wins debates with me.

If it wasn't for fantasy and mythology, you'd have nothing to believe. LOL!

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is, of course, pure horseshit. I've already provided the facts on the economy under Obama. Try reading before posting your nonsense.
Blaming the President for everything you don't like that happened while he is in office is simple-minded and juvenile. Come back when you can think and reason like an adult.
And if YOU would care to read, I clearly stated Obama "AND HIS ADMINISTRATION", f**ktard. And too bad, but your "facts" (spit) are not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And if YOU would care to read, I clearly stated Obama "AND HIS ADMINISTRATION", f**ktard. And too bad, but your "facts" (spit) are not.
LOL! Even that doesn't change that YOU'RE WRONG.

Seriously - pull your head out of your ass and go read what I posted. Follow the links. Educate your retarded self.

Go read about what actually caused the debt we have. Go read about the new debt that is actually attributable to Obama's actual policies.

What you believe is false. There is no objective analysis that supports it.

But you've already prove that you'd prefer to believe bullshit and lies that support your extremist ideology than believe the real-world objective facts that undermine it.

LOL! Pathetic wingnut sheep.
As the

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Repugs block all progress on the recovery and engage in political witch hunts

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Imagine that - a loser who believes in a mythological creature also believes that he wins debates with me.
If it wasn't for fantasy and mythology, you'd have nothing to believe. LOL!
Irrelevant and unresponsive.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

As the wrote:
<quoted text>
Repugs block all progress on the recovery and engage in political witch hunts
Someone has to stop the Democraps from taxing and spending us into oblivion and engaging in the attempted communization of America.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>relevant and responsive.
I know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has to stop the Democraps from taxing and spending us into oblivion and engaging in the attempted communization of America.
The historical fact is that, since Eisenhower, it's Republican administrations that increase both the debt and deficit. Democratic administrations slow the growth of the debt and shrink (if not eliminate) the deficit.

Why do you refuse to acknowledge reality? Why do you insist on believing myths and lies? Do you LIKE being ignorant and misinformed?

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The historical fact is that, since Eisenhower, it's Republican administrations that increase both the debt and deficit. Democratic administrations slow the growth of the debt and shrink (if not eliminate) the deficit.
Why do you refuse to acknowledge reality? Why do you insist on believing myths and lies? Do you LIKE being ignorant and misinformed?
A 60% increase in the debt in less than 5 years in slowing it down???

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

http://drl2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/...

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Now you are talking about yourself in the 3RD person.

You are no judge of who is in control and who is not.
coo

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
koo

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!!!
Bush's bill.

You want a war, you got to pay for it.

You want two wars: you have to pay for both.

You want a recession: you have to pay for it.

PS: If you want to pay for it, you don't cut the revenue.

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
In less than five years:
You are a liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has to stop the Democraps from taxing and spending us into oblivion
What a shame no one stopped the Republicunts from running up the bills during the Bush administration.

Pigeons roosting at home.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!!!!
http://drl2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/...
That's a result of the recession, not of any policies the President enacted.

You're really not very informed about the economy or the debt, are you? You just blindly blame Obama for anything that happened while he's been President.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,201 - 2,220 of11,004
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,071,362
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 4 min Raise da Roof S 25
Obama faces limited options in Iraq crisis, dou... 4 min barefoot2626 992
City Of Chicago Ordered To Pay NRA's Legal Fees... 6 min Lois Lerner Criminal 11
Chicago Democrats a Protected Species on the Na... 6 min bensley reality 2
Obama rejects criticism over border crisis 8 min No doubt 9
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min ---Wild Irish Rose--- 239,458
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min WasteWater 50,314
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••