Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story
think about it

Fayetteville, PA

#2533 May 9, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE death fantasies? You're one sick POS.
Storage Unit Dave here is exactly what I was talking about earlier - a law-abiding citizen right up until somebody pisses him off enough that he loses his cool and starts shooting.
Thank God he doesn't know where I live.
Delusional Danny the Dip strikes again with more incoherant rants

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#2534 May 9, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Delusional Danny the Dip strikes again with more incoherant rants
Still no argument?

Still nothing but personal attacks?

Of course.

Because you have DTMDS. You're pathologically obsessed with me.

Seek help, freak.

Chambersburg, PA

#2535 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Again - what's your point?
Jesus specifically overturned the Old Testament Law. The primary message of the early church was that the Law no longer had any power for Jesus' followers. They specifically taught that followers of Jesus have been FREED from the Law.
But you're quoting Jesus as if he's saying that he reinforced the obsolete and failed OT Law. Do you think that your OT quotes have any relevance at all for how Christians are supposed to live today?
If so, you are just as massively misinformed and flat-out WRONG about the Bible as you are about the US Constitution. LOL!
Notice how the so-called religious follower of God has nothing to say when confronted with what the Bible ACTUALLY says.

LMAO!

Don't accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about, pagan. Don't claim to know I'm going to hell when you don't even comprehend what the Bible says on the subject, heathen. Don't act like you're a follower of God when everything about your life is an affront to him.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2536 May 9, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, that would be your momma hanging out at the truck stop again.
Your mother doesn't make it to the truck stop, she bend over the blue box on the corner and gives change back on forever stamps.

She's taught you well, eh, Sweetie?

Location hidden

#2538 May 9, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Hint....I don't have any aliases.
Hint: you do.

Location hidden

#2539 May 9, 2013
Squach wrote:
I said those are the exact words in the constitution.
Spoogebreath: there are 4,400 exact words in the US Constitution. In order to count, for any particular section, you need not only the exact words, but all of them in the same order.

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#2541 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the American version, GayDavy:
'A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.'
If you served - lifted a finger- for this country, GayDavy, perhaps you'd know the words.
All of them.
"I will not go to the gentleman's State, or to any other gentleman's State, to find laws that I do not approve. We have plenty of them in my own State. And the gentleman ought to feel highly blessed if he has none in Indiana that he disapproves. We have a great many in Georgia I do not approve. There is one in particular which I fought in the legislature and opposed before the courts with all the power that I had. It was a law making it penal to bear concealed deadly weapons. I am individually opposed to bearing such weapons. I never bear weapons of any sort; but I believed that it was the constitutional right of every American citizen to bear arms if he chooses, and just such arms, and in just such way, as he chooses. I thought that it was the birthright of every Georgian to do it. I was defeated in our legislature. I was defeated before our courts. The question went up to the highest judicial tribunal in our State, the Supreme Court*, which sustained the law." [*Nunn v. State, 1 Ga.(1 Kel.) 243 (1846).]

- Hon. Alexander H. Stephens, June 28, 1856, U.S. House of Representatives.(Mr. Stephens served as a U.S. Representative from Georgia,(before and after the Civil War). He was also Vice President of the Confederate States of America, and the 50th Governor of Georgia from 1882 until his death in 1883).

San Jose, CA.

#2542 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Notice how the so-called religious follower of God has nothing to say when confronted with what the Bible ACTUALLY says.
LMAO!
Don't accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about, pagan. Don't claim to know I'm going to hell when you don't even comprehend what the Bible says on the subject, heathen. Don't act like you're a follower of God when everything about your life is an affront to him.
You responded to yourself? Just how much have you had to drink [this time around]? And apparently your last hangover caused you to miss my prior response:

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."--Jesus, Matthew 5:17-18.

Now stop drinking whatever it is you're drinking. Smoking whatever it is you're smoking. And popping whatever it is you're popping. It would be a good idea to extract your head from your posterior as well.

Oh, and get back out to the curb. As the garbage truck is on its way, trash-can-dan.

San Jose, CA.

#2543 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all can, GayDavy, we've seen your blog.
Wipe your chin, Shug.
To bad that you obviously don't understand what you see or read. But, what else can be expected from a treasonous-troll that totally oblivious to the ACTUAL FACTS. One that argues against the ACTUAL FACTS. And this, after being shown the ACTUAL FACTS - REPEATEDLY.

Which FACTS, can only lead one to reasonably believe. That you are either mentally deficient on a GRAND SCALE. Or, you are a subversive traitor. Either way, you are a LOSER. And have absolutely NOTHING to contribute to the debate.

San Jose, CA.

#2544 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Horseshit. Obama has brought America out of the worst recession since the Great Depression WHILE reducing the deficit.
Why do you believe the opposite of reality? Is you political ideology really so pathetically weak that you can't face the real-world facts about the economy?
Nevermind. I already know the answer to that question. LOL!
Wow, that kool-aid has done a LOT of brain damage. As t is very obvious you have NO IDEA of what you are talking about:

Obama’s Now Borrowed More Than All Presidents from Washington to W

( CNSNews.com )- The federal government has now borrowed more money during Barack Obama’s time as president than it did in the period lasting from the time President George Washington took the oath office until July 2, 2001, more than five months into the first term of President George W. Bush.

At the close of business on Jan. 20, 2009, when President Barack Obama was inaugurated, the national debt stood at

$10,626,877,048,913.08, according to the Treasury.

At the close of business this Thursday, it stood at

$16,323,083,449,604.98.

That means the debt has increased $5,696,206,400,691.90 during Obama’s presidency.

And here's the REAL story about DEMONRAT budget deficits:

U.S. Federal Deficits, Presidents, and Congress
http://home.adelphi.edu/sbloch/deficits.html

Your 'master' is going to DOUBLE the deficit, from where it stood when he entered his first term. And has made it to where it is IMPOSSIBLE to EVER pay off. He has utterly DESTROYED our economy.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2545 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother doesn't make it to the truck stop, she bend over the blue box on the corner and gives change back on forever stamps.
She's taught you well, eh, Sweetie?
Slipped in all your snot and tears, fell and hit you head again, didn't ya?

Boggy Creek

#2546 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint: you do.
I know you can't stand being wrong but it's the story of your life. You're wrong about this just like you're wrong about everything else. Your only redeeming quality is the fact that it's fun to poke you with a stick and watch you squirm. Otherwise your existence would be a waste of breathable air.

Boggy Creek

#2547 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoogebreath: there are 4,400 exact words in the US Constitution. In order to count, for any particular section, you need not only the exact words, but all of them in the same order.
Contra principia negantem non est disputandum.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2548 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Grow up. If you can't debate the facts, fine. Just stop being a child about it.
You have yet to provide any "facts", Dannyboy. Hard to debate what YOU don't have.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2549 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, let's just stop having ALL laws since criminals don't follow them anyway.
Be serious, moron.
Laws should NEVER be used to infringe on the rights of the law-abiding in the name of trying to provide for their safety, because they end up doing the exact opposite. Disarming the general public, limiting access to certain weapons, or placing restriciton on the number of bullets a magazine will hold WILL NOT DO A DAMN THING TO DETER CRIME. Laws should only be made to punish the law breakers. Criminals L-O-V-E gun control laws. They make their job MUCH MUCH easier. That is the problem with passing laws and calling them "reasonable" or "common sense". Those two phrases have different meanings to different people. Why should my rights as a law-abiding citizen be infringed because of the actions of a criminal??? Why should I have to register a firearm when registration has NEVER been used to stop a crime, and history has PROVEN that the ultimate outcome for registration is confiscation???

You hoplophobes need to stop focusing on the TOOLS criminals use and start focusing on the criminals themselves. A good place to start would be fixing our revolving door justice system.

Boggy Creek

#2550 May 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to provide any "facts", Dannyboy. Hard to debate what YOU don't have.
Danny Boy doesn't want a debate. He wants to stand on his soap box and shout his bullshit, then declare himself the winner with much pomp and ceremony. He will completely ignore the fact that he is the laughingstock of the thread and continue to pontificate oblivious to the laughter.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2552 May 10, 2013
Armed Veteran is an antigun communist. His primary role here is to defend antigun cops from gun owners.

Chambersburg, PA

#2553 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that kool-aid has done a LOT of brain damage. As t is very obvious you have NO IDEA of what you are talking about:
( CNSNews.com )- The federal government has now borrowed more money during Barack Obama’s time as president than it did in the period lasting from the time President George Washington took the oath office until July 2, 2001, more than five months into the first term of President George W. Bush.
At the close of business on Jan. 20, 2009, when President Barack Obama was inaugurated, the national debt stood at
$16,323,083,449,604.98.
That means the debt has increased $5,696,206,400,691.90 during Obama’s presidency.
Your 'master' is going to DOUBLE the deficit, from where it stood when he entered his first term. And has made it to where it is IMPOSSIBLE to EVER pay off. He has utterly DESTROYED our economy.
You're a simple-minded idiot and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Tedious repetition won't make your statement truthful.

REM broke up on Obama's watch. Is that his fault too?

LMAO!

Here are some inconvenient FACTS for your ignorant ass....

The United States current debt number was caused by:
- two wars we didn't pay for
- a prescription drug program ... we didn't pay for
- tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 ... that we didn't pay for
- the Bush Recession, which resulted in more government spending for the social safety-net

2/3 of the debt increase under Obama was related to policies put in place by the previous administration.

In other words, that 2/3 would have happened no matter who was President.

The remaining 1/3 increase was related to safety-net programs -- unemployment insurance, food stamps, SSI, refundable tax credits -- that respond to help families in need during down times. When the economy gets worse, these programs spend more automatically because there are more people qualifying for the benefits.

So, again, the rest of the debt would have happened under a Republican President too.

Chambersburg, PA

#2554 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
$16,323,083,449,604.98.
You're a simple-minded idiot and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Some more inconvenient facts for your ignorant, misinformed, lying ass.....

New debt that is the result of Obama's policies is about $983 billion.

----------

Doing the math on Obama’s deficits

When Obama took office, the national debt was about $10.5 trillion. Today, it’s about $15.2 trillion. Simple subtraction gets you the answer preferred by most of Obama’s opponents:$4.7 trillion.

But ask yourself: Which of Obama’s policies added $4.7 trillion to the debt? The stimulus? That was just a bit more than $800 billion. TARP? That passed under George W. Bush, and most of it has been repaid.

There is a way to tally the effects Obama has had on the deficit. Look at every piece of legislation he has signed into law. Every time Congress passes a bill, either the Congressional Budget Office or the Joint Committee on Taxation estimates the effect it will have on the budget over the next 10 years. And then they continue to estimate changes to those bills. If you know how to read their numbers, you can come up with an estimate that zeros in on the laws Obama has had a hand in.

The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities was kind enough to help me come up with a comprehensive estimate of Obama’s effect on the deficit.

Chambersburg, PA

#2555 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You responded to yourself? Just how much have you had to drink [this time around]? And apparently your last hangover caused you to miss my prior response:
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."--Jesus, Matthew 5:17-18.
Now stop drinking whatever it is you're drinking. Smoking whatever it is you're smoking. And popping whatever it is you're popping. It would be a good idea to extract your head from your posterior as well.
Oh, and get back out to the curb. As the garbage truck is on its way, trash-can-dan.
You're a simple-minded idiot and you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Jesus specifically overturned the Old Testament Law. The primary message of the early church was that the Law no longer had any power for Jesus' followers. They specifically taught that followers of Jesus have been FREED from the Law.

But you're quoting Jesus as if he's saying that he reinforced the obsolete and failed OT Law. Do you think that your OT quotes have any relevance at all for how Christians are supposed to live today?

If so, you are just as massively misinformed and flat-out WRONG about the Bible as you are about the US Constitution. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Quirky 294,338
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 5 min Guess Who 11
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min replaytime 133,941
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Yeah 1,155,767
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min OzRitz 49,316
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 35 min Enter 120
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Guru 182,062
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years 1 hr Stupid old flag 4
Who hacked Sony becomes Internet's new mystery 1 hr positronium 6
More from around the web