Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 11002 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2509 May 9, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>hey barefoot, why are using using the photo of the old fart pervert?
Hey, why do you continue to download picture of young children?

Do you think you fool the US attorney just because you change your alias?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2510 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your DNA, Shug, mixed in with a puddle of long haul truck driver's.
Nah, that would be your momma hanging out at the truck stop again. Don't get all pissed off at me 'cause you're the progeny of a truck stop hooker. The rest of us have fathers, not 9 suspects like you. Our birth certificates are signed Mr. & Mrs., not We The People, like yours ya little parasite. You're a couple of chromosomes short of human.

Location hidden

#2511 May 9, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<
At the close of business on Jan. 20, 2009,
when President Barack Obama was inaugurated, the national debt stood at
$10,626,877,048,913.08,
So ten billion before Obama took office, and then he had to pay off four billion in Bush debt, and had to pay for the stimulous bill to get out of the Bush recession.

Bush recession.

Bush wars.

Bush tax cut.

Who's fault?

PS: GayDavy: US Congress approved of every nickle.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Boggy Creek

#2512 May 9, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
calling out liars like yourself and the other guy is never irrelevant. Someone slow in the head might actually believe you.
How is that a lie? Those are the exact words found in the constitution/bill of rights. So, what you're saying is the constitution is a lie? I mean, it would be if we let you leftist liberals have your way.

Location hidden

#2513 May 9, 2013
Squach wrote:
Those are the exact words found in the constitution/bill of rights.
Funny: it isn't the Second Amendment in the US Constitution.

Consult with your aliases, see how you are going to handle the lie.

Here a hint: the Second Amendment doesn't start with "The".

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#2514 May 9, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>hey barefoot, why are using using the photo of the old fart pervert? Is that what you look like?And why do you keep saying GayDavy? Do you want him? Too bad he doesn't want you. I bet no one wants you. You can hook up with Dippy Dan. No one wants him either...except him. You won't mind sharing Dippy Dan with Dippy Dan, now will you?
God, can you imagine the offspring produced by such a perverse union? Retroactive abortion on barebrained and dippity dan the trash-can-man would seem to be a better route. Let them be sliced and diced like that which they endorse so heartily.

Location hidden

#2521 May 9, 2013
Squach wrote:
I mean, it would be if we let you leftist liberals have your way.
Obviously: you cuntservatives leave out words in our constitution you don't like, and so you know: GayDavy has ALREADY disavowed the Supreme Court of the United States.

I have already suggested that if you... I mean GayDavy... doesn't like the 2nd Amendment the way it is, change it.

Using constitutional means.

Location hidden

#2522 May 9, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Preamble to The Bill of Rights
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#2523 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously: you cuntservatives leave out words in our constitution you don't like, and so you know: GayDavy has ALREADY disavowed the Supreme Court of the United States.
I have already suggested that if you... I mean GayDavy... doesn't like the 2nd Amendment the way it is, change it.
Using constitutional means.
The Preamble to The Bill of Rights

Congress of the United States
begun and held at the City of New-York, on
Wednesday the fourth of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty nine.

THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to PREVENT MISCONSTRUCTION or ABUSE of its powers, that further DECLARATORY and RESTRICTIVE clauses should be added: And as EXTENDING the ground of PUBLIC CONFIDENCE in the Government, will BEST ENSURE the beneficent ends of its institution.

RESOLVED by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, two thirds of both Houses concurring, that the following Articles be proposed to the Legislatures of the several States, as amendments to the Constitution of the United States, ALL, or any of which Articles, when RATIFIED by three fourths of the said Legislatures, to be VALID to ALL INTENTS and PURPOSES, as PART of the said Constitution; viz.

ARTICLES in addition to, and Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, proposed by Congress, and ratified by the Legislatures of the several States, pursuant to the fifth Article of the original Constitution.

Amendment II

DECLARATORY clause;

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,

RESTRICTIVE clause;

the Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms, shall NOT be infringed.

Location hidden

#2524 May 9, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed".
Here is the American version, GayDavy:

'A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.'

If you served - lifted a finger- for this country, GayDavy, perhaps you'd know the words.

All of them.

Location hidden

#2525 May 9, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
RESTRICTIVE clause;
Liar, liar, panties on fire.

Boggy Creek

#2526 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny: it isn't the Second Amendment in the US Constitution.
Consult with your aliases, see how you are going to handle the lie.
Here a hint: the Second Amendment doesn't start with "The".
Hint....I don't have any aliases. Also, in case you didn't notice, I didn't say anything about the second amendment. I said those are the exact words in the constitution. They are. I can point them out to you in the 2nd amendment if you'd like. So, what lie are you speaking of?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#2527 May 9, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That your 'master' can't even handle our money. So why would we trust him with ANYTHING else.
Horseshit. Obama has brought America out of the worst recession since the Great Depression WHILE reducing the deficit.

Why do you believe the opposite of reality? Is you political ideology really so pathetically weak that you can't face the real-world facts about the economy?

Nevermind. I already know the answer to that question. LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#2528 May 9, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Your questions are irrelevant and unresponsive just like you. I'm right here, I haven't ran anywhere. Try again dweeb.
I didn't mean that literally, genius.

You are running from the debate. You are avoiding my points. You are evading the argument. You are hiding from the facts.

In other words, you may still be here, but you're running your loser ASS off! LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#2529 May 9, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s Now Borrowed More Than All Presidents from Washington to W
( CNSNews.com )- The federal government has now borrowed more money during Barack Obama’s time as president than it did in the period lasting from the time President George Washington took the oath office until July 2, 2001, more than five months into the first term of President George W. Bush.
$10,626,877,048,913.08, according to the Treasury.
At the close of business this Thursday, it stood at $16,323,083,449,604.98 -$10,626,877,048,913.08 =
$5,696,206,400,691.9 on the treasonous 'obama' watch.
Tedious repetition won't make your statement truthful.

REM broke up on Obama's watch. Is that his fault too?

LMAO!

Here are some inconvenient FACTS for your ignorant ass....

The United States current debt number was caused by:
- two wars we didn't pay for
- a prescription drug program ... we didn't pay for
- tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 ... that we didn't pay for
- the Bush Recession, which resulted in more government spending for the social safety-net

2/3 of the debt increase under Obama was related to policies put in place by the previous administration.

In other words, that 2/3 would have happened no matter who was President.

The remaining 1/3 increase was related to safety-net programs -- unemployment insurance, food stamps, SSI, refundable tax credits -- that respond to help families in need during down times. When the economy gets worse, these programs spend more automatically because there are more people qualifying for the benefits.

So, again, the rest of the debt would have happened under a Republican President too.

Chambersburg, PA

#2530 May 9, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
God, can you imagine the offspring produced by such a perverse union? Retroactive abortion on barebrained and dippity dan the trash-can-man would seem to be a better route. Let them be sliced and diced like that which they endorse so heartily.
MORE death fantasies? You're one sick POS.

Storage Unit Dave here is exactly what I was talking about earlier - a law-abiding citizen right up until somebody pisses him off enough that he loses his cool and starts shooting.

Thank God he doesn't know where I live.

Boggy Creek

#2531 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, liar, panties on fire.
Once again, what lie is your childish tantrum directed at? The second amendment reads: A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The first part of the sentence gives the reason for securing the right and the second part forbids the government from infringing on the secured right. The Supreme Court has confirmed that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right independent of any membership in a "well regulated militia". What part didn't you understand? There is no lie in any of the above.

Chambersburg, PA

#2532 May 9, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s Now Borrowed More Than All Presidents from Washington to W
( CNSNews.com )- The federal government has now borrowed more money during Barack Obama’s time as president than it did in the period lasting from the time President George Washington took the oath office until July 2, 2001, more than five months into the first term of President George W. Bush.
$10,626,877,048,913.08, according to the Treasury.
At the close of business this Thursday, it stood at $16,323,083,449,604.98 -$10,626,877,048,913.08 =
Some more inconvenient facts for your ignorant, misinformed, lying ass.....

New debt that is the result of Obama's policies is about $983 billion.

----------

Doing the math on Obama’s deficits

When Obama took office, the national debt was about $10.5 trillion. Today, it’s about $15.2 trillion. Simple subtraction gets you the answer preferred by most of Obama’s opponents:$4.7 trillion.

But ask yourself: Which of Obama’s policies added $4.7 trillion to the debt? The stimulus? That was just a bit more than $800 billion. TARP? That passed under George W. Bush, and most of it has been repaid.

There is a way to tally the effects Obama has had on the deficit. Look at every piece of legislation he has signed into law. Every time Congress passes a bill, either the Congressional Budget Office or the Joint Committee on Taxation estimates the effect it will have on the budget over the next 10 years. And then they continue to estimate changes to those bills. If you know how to read their numbers, you can come up with an estimate that zeros in on the laws Obama has had a hand in.

The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities was kind enough to help me come up with a comprehensive estimate of Obama’s effect on the deficit.
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

#2533 May 9, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE death fantasies? You're one sick POS.
Storage Unit Dave here is exactly what I was talking about earlier - a law-abiding citizen right up until somebody pisses him off enough that he loses his cool and starts shooting.
Thank God he doesn't know where I live.
Delusional Danny the Dip strikes again with more incoherant rants

Chambersburg, PA

#2534 May 9, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Delusional Danny the Dip strikes again with more incoherant rants
Still no argument?

Still nothing but personal attacks?

Of course.

Because you have DTMDS. You're pathologically obsessed with me.

Seek help, freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,968
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 6 min inbred Genius 1,230
News Trump takes on trade deals in Pennsylvania speech 7 min Always hopeful 30
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Abe 228,797
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 8 min inbred Genius 307
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 11 min southern at heart 361
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... 12 min Your full of hate 144
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 47 min spud 3,539
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr Frito Bandito 388,329
More from around the web