Republicans face a balancing act on i...

Republicans face a balancing act on immigration

There are 3 comments on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Feb 1, 2013, titled Republicans face a balancing act on immigration. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

In this Jan. 28, 2013, photo, Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., right, and Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., left, join a bipartisan group of leading senators to announce that they have reached agreement on the principles of sweeping legislation to rewrite the nation's immigration laws, during a news conference at the Capitol in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 1, 2013
this issue alone will prove who is honest and who support crime.
wilson

Occoquan, VA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Now Rubio thinking diferent 2 months ago he forget he was inmigrant,

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 1, 2013
wilson wrote:
Now Rubio thinking diferent 2 months ago he forget he was inmigrant,

Immigrant or illegal alien?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 min Frankie Rizzo 2,007
News Jobs report shows Trump to inherit solid but un... 1 min Mikey 35
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Freespirit8 403,625
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 min President Donald ... 14,555
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min inbred Genius 253,021
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 62,306
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 6 min inbred Genius 152
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Ghey Ghost 1,458,030
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 20 min angry confused de... 2,909
More from around the web