Child Molestation

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 30, 2012
How can we get laws changed. The laws now protect the child molesters more than the children. If there is no proof and he or she does not confess what they have done the child most of the time there is no proof. What can we do how can we make a change. This is a problem nation wide I am lost and do not know what to do or were to turn. I am a survivor of child molestation I never told what had happened to me until I got much older. When I found out it happened to my kids I tried to get him prosecuted and got no where and I know there will be more victims. I know our country is full of problems and needs so much help this a problem too.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Does anyone care or have any ideals?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shootings of unarmed black people have n... 5 min Concerned 102
News Ted Nugent says Parkland survivors are 'mushy b... 6 min Let Freedom Ring 604
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 6 min Retribution 478
News Pompeo facing rare opposition from Senate panel 7 min ardith 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min JCPete 1,745,669
News Democrat Manchin says will back Pompeo to be U.... 19 min Annie Oakly 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 min June VanDerMark 336,834
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 30 min it is obvious 1,446
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 30 min Hannity Welfare Q... 71,849
News Kremlin: Trump invited Putin to White House, bu... 1 hr RiccardoFire 365