Feds delay policy to allow small kniv...

Feds delay policy to allow small knives on planes

There are 6 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Apr 22, 2013, titled Feds delay policy to allow small knives on planes. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

A policy change scheduled to go into effect this week that would have allowed passengers to carry small knives, bats and other sports equipment onto airliners will be delayed, federal officials said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Apr 22, 2013
What's an Incidental take permit? Opps!!!!!!
Ice Pick Justice

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Allow knives and ban Muslims
idiots united

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Ice Pick Justice wrote:
Allow knives and ban Muslims
I believe they are monitoring all muslims and their moves but there are flaws to the system. They spent too much resources screening real americans including harmless babies and kids and old people all true americans. I find that stupid as there has never been any plane hi-jacking that involed babies kids nor any true american. Per the security agency it's a job and they are over acting. One vietnamese kid even yield at me for a slight normal nervous twich or something. Facken idiot.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 22, 2013
idiots united wrote:
<quoted text> I believe they are monitoring all muslims and their moves but there are flaws to the system. They spent too much resources screening real americans including harmless babies and kids and old people all true americans. I find that stupid as there has never been any plane hi-jacking that involed babies kids nor any true american. Per the security agency it's a job and they are over acting. One vietnamese kid even yield at me for a slight normal nervous twich or something. Facken idiot.
There hasn't been an attempt at hijacking a domestic flight, nor have there been any terrorists interdictions on U.S. soil by Homeland Security since 9/11.

All bombing attempts since 9/11 have originated abroad.

TSA has racked up a great record of harassing old ladies in diapers, children in wheel chairs and kids with casts. More than 64,000 people on the federal payroll that have accomplished nothing positive.

Israel has no body searches, no invasive searches or scanners and they have a 100% safety record using simple profiling techniques.

Even mention the word 'profiling' in front of a liberal and they get heart palpitations, froth at the mouth and go into hysterics and as long as they hold sway, that is why this country will never be as safe as it once was.
Ice Pick Justice

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Apr 22, 2013
idiots united wrote:
<quoted text> I believe they are monitoring all muslims and their moves but there are flaws to the system. They spent too much resources screening real americans including harmless babies and kids and old people all true americans. I find that stupid as there has never been any plane hi-jacking that involed babies kids nor any true american. Per the security agency it's a job and they are over acting. One vietnamese kid even yield at me for a slight normal nervous twich or something. Facken idiot.
You get a bunch of fat lazy zombies working these jobs who just go through the motions to collect a paycheck
Robert

Lithia Springs, GA

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Knives have never bee the threat, and were not on 911, the threat had always been the cockpit door and sheep for passengers.

In today's world if some Muslim terrorist tried to take over an air plane with box cutters the cockpit door would remain shut and the terrorist would be beaten to death by passengers who would rather get cut than flown into a building.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jack Spermstain 1,581,880
News Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigra... 5 min Jack Spermstain 26
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Reader 287,559
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 5 min Mark 70
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Maria 26,443
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 11 min ImPeach 1,429
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 min No Surprise 8,431
More from around the web