Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports ...

Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

There are 5254 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5778 Aug 15, 2013
Rise of the libertarians, progressives will keep the Senate White house and the SCourt until 2020
snipies

Cambridge, OH

#5779 Apr 27, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
Pride parades are not nothing to feel proud about. Homosexuals at these events want you to believe it's just a parade and nothing more.
Just google "Toronto Pride pics" and see what public display of debauchery they enjoy.
"...are not nothining..." XD
unigenito

Denver, CO

#5780 Feb 23, 2015
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Reality is not subject to popular vote.
Homosexuals live in fantasyland.
unigenito

Denver, CO

#5781 Feb 23, 2015
Mona Lott wrote:
IN case you are still checking this thread LuvSarahPalin, have you heard the latest?
http://www.eonline.com/news/370937/sarah-pali...
The pair -- who tied the knot in May 2011 -- filed divorce docs in Alaska recently and have reportedly resolved any property and child custody disputes. They are parents to a 1-year-old daughter, Kyla, who was born just three months after their wedding.
hmmm...... looks like Sarah raised a litter of whores.
Like you?
Anonymous

Denver, CO

#5782 Feb 23, 2015
"Christian hate" and "anti-gay." Could this title have been more politically charged? All stemming from a photo of a politician holding a chicken burger?
Phyllis Schlafly s Shroud

Philadelphia, PA

#5783 Feb 23, 2015
Please people, get it right: They did not get a divorce, they aborted their marriage.

Marrying because the female partner is already six months or so pregnant and then divorcing a year and a half later isn't all that uncommon, really. It's just funnier when it happens in talibangelical families.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#5784 Feb 26, 2015
lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>That and a clothing allowance and a tv crew to film her while she's doing it of course, it would all go swimmingly until she quits mid term citing a number of ethics complaints and a desire to serve the people and indeed the country by running for the position of assistant to the head of county pest control. Her resignation speech is watched by a record 27 viewers on the local cable access show where she laments that some dogs are more American than other dogs and complains that she was unfairly deterred from rounding up scottish terriers and sending them back to where they came from.........
Something just occurred to me and so I want to say thank you for getting my brain cells in gear.
BORN A SINNER?

When did science identify the “sin gene”? The anti-gay folks claim there is no gay gene but insist there is a genetic propensity to be sinners.

Please ask them to explain.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#5785 Feb 26, 2015
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>lol
BORN A SINNER?

When did science identify the “sin gene”? The anti-gay folks claim there is no gay gene but insist there is a genetic propensity to be sinners.

Can they Please explain?
unigenito

Denver, CO

#5786 Sep 19, 2015
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>BORN A SINNER?
Can they Please explain?
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23) God is one of the anti-gay folk.:)

"But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly." (Genesis 13:13)

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." (Leviticus 18:22)

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." (Romans 1:26,27)

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (Jude 7)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#5787 Sep 23, 2015
unigenito wrote:
<quoted text>
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23) God is one of the anti-gay folk.:)
"But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly." (Genesis 13:13)
"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." (Leviticus 18:22)
"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." (Romans 1:26,27)
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (Jude 7)
Correctly translated, there is NOTHING in the Bible that condemns homosexuality. Quite the opposite, in fact... the Bible CELEBRATES the same-sex marriage of David and Johnathan in 1 Samuel.
Hate Hypocrites

Winnsboro, LA

#5789 Oct 12, 2015
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Correctly translated, there is NOTHING in the Bible that condemns homosexuality. Quite the opposite, in fact... the Bible CELEBRATES the same-sex marriage of David and Johnathan in 1 Samuel.
It is expressly forbidden in Leviticus just as the poster you responded to correctly listed. I try to follow the Bible - like everyone I fail as often as I am successful. If choose not to follow that is your choice - more power to you - enjoy your life as you like. It is called free will and your creator endowed you with the same free will that we all have - make your choices and live your life. If you want to be gay by all means go be just as gay as you like - it doesn't affect my life as a Christian. Where I have a major big time problem is their intolerance to people who choose to live differently than they do. It isn't enough to have their freedoms - they seek to take away my freedoms to live my life the way I want to. My God tells me that being gay is wrong so I live according to my religious beliefs. Gays do not extend me the same rights that I extend them to live their life as they choose. So a restaurant that makes chicken sandwiches is owned by people whose God tells them being gay is wrong - if you don't share that belief then don't eat there. Nope that isn't enough for gays - I shouldn't be able to support a business that is owned by people that believe what I do because gays don't like it. Where is all of that tolerance gays ask for when it is time for them to have some - it is nowhere. Gays are huge hypocrites when it comes to tolerance for other views. You have the right to live like you want to but I have the same right. Stop stepping on my rights to unfairly expand your own. I don't drink and I am not gay - you don't see me down demonstrating to close down the gay bar. I simply don't go there because it doesn't match my beliefs - I do not seek to take away the rights of others who do live that lifestyle that want to go there. That is their choice and my rights are not more important than their's. I fail to understand the hypocrisy of gays who preach tolerance but show none to others. You want to be gay - yippee!- go be gay and have fun. The point where you want to step on my rights to live my life like I want to is where we have a problem. You are gay - you are not special people who deserve more rights than others. Get over it - we have gotten over a lot for you.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5790 Oct 12, 2015
fr "unigenito":

>"... God is one of the anti-gay folk.:)...<

No, He is NOT. Please get secular therapy for your homophobia.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#5791 Oct 12, 2015
Hate Hypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
It is expressly forbidden in Leviticus just as the poster you responded to correctly listed. I try to follow the Bible -
Eating shrimp is expressly forbidden in Leviticus, bet you don't care about that.
" And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:" Leviticus 11:10
Hate Hypocrites wrote:
like everyone I fail as often as I am successful. If choose not to follow that is your choice - more power to you - enjoy your life as you like. It is called free will and your creator endowed you with the same free will that we all have - make your choices and live your life. If you want to be gay by all means go be just as gay as you like - it doesn't affect my life as a Christian. Where I have a major big time problem is their intolerance to people who choose to live differently than they do. It isn't enough to have their freedoms - they seek to take away my freedoms to live my life the way I want to.

My God tells me that being gay is wrong so I live according to my religious beliefs. Gays do not extend me the same rights that I extend them to live their life as they choose. So a restaurant that makes chicken sandwiches is owned by people whose God tells them being gay is wrong - if you don't share that belief then don't eat there. Nope that isn't enough for gays - I shouldn't be able to support a business that is owned by people that believe what I do because gays don't like it. Where is all of that tolerance gays ask for when it is time for them to have some - it is nowhere. Gays are huge hypocrites when it comes to tolerance for other views. You have the right to live like you want to but I have the same right. Stop stepping on my rights to unfairly expand your own. I don't drink and I am not gay - you don't see me down demonstrating to close down the gay bar. I simply don't go there because it doesn't match my beliefs - I do not seek to take away the rights of others who do live that lifestyle that want to go there. That is their choice and my rights are not more important than their's. I fail to understand the hypocrisy of gays who preach tolerance but show none to others. You want to be gay - yippee!- go be gay and have fun. The point where you want to step on my rights to live my life like I want to is where we have a problem. You are gay - you are not special people who deserve more rights than others. Get over it - we have gotten over a lot for you.
You fudies like to act like such martyrs, you think it's a sign that the end is nigh.
unigenito

Denver, CO

#5792 Dec 6, 2015
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Eating shrimp is expressly forbidden in Leviticus, bet you don't care about that.
" And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:" Leviticus 11:10
<quoted text>
You fudies like to act like such martyrs, you think it's a sign that the end is nigh.
God NEVER changed his moral judgments. Homosexuality is an abomination to Him and to all (real) Christians.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5793 Dec 6, 2015
unigenito wrote:
<quoted text>
God NEVER changed his moral judgments. Homosexuality is an abomination to Him and to all (real) Christians.
Leviticus was a perverted schmuck. "God" never spoke about homosexuality.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#5794 Dec 6, 2015
unigenito wrote:
<quoted text>
What about eating shrimp? Working on Saturday?
Ritual Habitual

Spring, TX

#5795 Jan 18, 2016
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my how you and rainbow kid among so many other of your ilk fear strong women like the Palins.
I do not see any libs with a resume like Sarah's .
"Sarah Palin: A Lifetime of Accomplishments"
City Councilwoman of Wasilla
Mayor
State governor
VP candidate
BEST selling author
FOX political commentator
http://us4palin.com/sarah-palin-a-lifetime-of...
Now you can add, grandmother of granddaughter whose father is MOH winner.

Also, Sarah has been invited to Iowa, courtesy of Trump. Hope I got that right.

I saw Chic Fila being served up in Iowa. Kind of funny. Love or hate their stance on things,
their fried chicken strips, fruit cups and Lemonade are yummy. Their breakfast sandwiches are not bad either.

Is Palin on the Paleo plan like me? You still get 3-4 oz of protein per meal and 2-300 carbs per day, but they have to be carbs from fresh fruit, fresh vegetables with occasional starchy carbs listed as cheats. I already lost 7 lbs. Easy Peasy.

Since: Jul 10

Denver, CO

#5796 Jan 25, 2016
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are. Let's let others choose for themselves whether to believe you or God.

That last sentence is rather telling....

--------
Your Fairy Godmother

Alpharetta, GA

#5797 Jan 25, 2016
unigenito wrote:
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."
We're not strange
You are
Ritual Habitual

Spring, TX

#5798 Jan 25, 2016
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Is that not Old Testament? Besides, no shrimp at Chic-Fila. Chicken only and sometimes they have fish sandwiches. It's all good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min NTRPRNR1 388,222
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 1 min Major Nadal Hassan 1,367
News Obama Was Created By Our Failure to Impeach Bush (Jun '10) 1 min Irish Lottery Win... 6
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 3 min abc 224
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 min spud 6,635
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 4 min WeTheSheeple 334
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 6 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2,085
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min BIBLE NEWS 1,395,678
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Frankendrumpf 228,675
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 36 min southern at heart 1,192
More from around the web