Bachmann says she may make another pr...

Bachmann says she may make another presidential bid

There are 343 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 22, 2014, titled Bachmann says she may make another presidential bid. In it, USA Today reports that:

Rep. Michele Bachmann says she is considering a run for president in 2016. The Minnesota Republican told Real Clear Politics on Tuesday that she learned a great deal from her 2012 campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 22, 2014
if she runs, I will vote for her. I am really tired of all the RINOS. the pro-illegals who don't give a shit about americans and America.

who am I talking about?

a list.. Rubio, McCain, Hillary, Perry, Christie, etc. the list goes on and on.

I will drink a bottle of black label whenever I hear one on the list kicks the bucket.

good riddance.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Jul 22, 2014
I will not vote for a female. We need strong, tough leadership, and there is no American female strong enough to do the job. We have been 8 years without leadership, because we voted for a "First" No more "Firsts" Beside that Bachmann is a flake.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3 Jul 22, 2014
Goodie!! New SNL material - what a dope this woman is!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 22, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I will not vote for a female. We need strong, tough leadership, and there is no American female strong enough to do the job. We have been 8 years without leadership, because we voted for a "First" No more "Firsts" Beside that Bachmann is a flake.
just out of curiosity, whom do you recommend?

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#8 Jul 23, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
Goodie!! New SNL material - what a dope this woman is!
Yep, she made her run, time to set by and watch the fun and relax.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#9 Jul 23, 2014
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting....In my country, we have actual dog as president...
Yep, the liberals thought they were getting a great dane, instead they got a pickapoo..........

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#10 Jul 23, 2014
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>We have vice president/pigeon that iz available
BIDEN:'F**k No,' I'm Not Stepping Aside for Hillary...Well why not, it's not a big f--king deal. Neither has a chance with sane Americans.
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#11 Jul 23, 2014
Bachmann says she may make another presidential bid

Her campaign was marred by several high-profile gaffes, such as when she said "the shot heard round the world" at the start of the Revolutionary War happened in New Hampshire (that was Massachusetts) and asserted that John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa,(he was from Winterset; serial killer John Wayne Gacy lived in Waterloo).

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Such Tea Party ineptitude, displayed by googlie-eyes, caused voters to pray her campaign away.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#12 Jul 23, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
Bachmann says she may make another presidential bid
Her campaign was marred by several high-profile gaffes, such as when she said "the shot heard round the world" at the start of the Revolutionary War happened in New Hampshire (that was Massachusetts) and asserted that John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa,(he was from Winterset; serial killer John Wayne Gacy lived in Waterloo).
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Such Tea Party ineptitude, displayed by googlie-eyes, caused voters to pray her campaign away.
Yep, that's as bad as 58 states and saying corps three times in one speech.........being commander in chimp.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#13 Jul 23, 2014
Might as well run. No more brain dead and bought by wall street than the cockroaches (repug and dem) In office playing with themselves now. She'd be a good shill for the 1 percenters.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 23, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
if she runs, I will vote for her. I am really tired of all the RINOS. the pro-illegals who don't give a shit about americans and America.
who am I talking about?
a list.. Rubio, McCain, Hillary, Perry, Christie, etc. the list goes on and on.
I will drink a bottle of black label whenever I hear one on the list kicks the bucket.
good riddance.
Seems like you've started without them.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#16 Jul 23, 2014
Bachmann or Palin would make a far better President than Monica's boyfriend's fainting wife. That's for sure
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#17 Jul 23, 2014
She is CRAZY and a far right Nazi theocrat.

To me her wants are TREASON.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#18 Jul 23, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
t.
To me her wants are TREASON.
Lower taxes, more personal freedom, less government intervention is TREASON??
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#19 Jul 23, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lower taxes, more personal freedom, less government intervention is TREASON??
I am all for lower taxes and personal freedom and less government intervention. Bachman wants the USA to be a theocracy and have government so small it can fit in our bedroom and womb and minds. Also she is all for doubling this size and spending on our military and wars all over the world. All why giving even more tax breaks to companies that out source jobs to our enemies....She is nuts and a neocon Nazi fascist.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#22 Jul 23, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all for lower taxes and personal freedom and less government intervention. Bachman wants the USA to be a theocracy and have government so small it can fit in our bedroom and womb and minds. Also she is all for doubling this size and spending on our military and wars all over the world. All why giving even more tax breaks to companies that out source jobs to our enemies....She is nuts and a neocon Nazi fascist.
stop lying, that's not her policies.

Go educate yourself with the facts instead parroting what you read off the kook blogs and corrupt left wing media.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#23 Jul 23, 2014
Bachmann NOT Billary!!
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#24 Jul 23, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
stop lying, that's not her policies.
Go educate yourself with the facts instead parroting what you read off the kook blogs and corrupt left wing media.
I LIVE IN MINNESOTA HER FACE AND WORDS ARE ON TV MOST DAYS...

The most corrupt medic source in the world is FOX NEWS. not fair an not balanced..TRY SOME FACTS LIAR. You traitors make me sick.We the people have had it with your Nazi filth.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#25 Jul 23, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
. You traitors make me sick.We the people have had it with your Nazi filth.
No we the people have had it with Obamao's Nazi filth.

Thank GOD!!! He's on his way out.

Hang on America !!! Just a few more months of this tinpot dictator who rules the country with an iron fist!!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Jul 23, 2014
I'm so excited that she's in for another fun go 'round! It's starting to stack up homecoming at Texas A&M. The 2016 clown car's going to have a couple of my favorites back on board — Rick Perry and now Michelle Bachmann. Aside from this tea partier intelligentsia contingency, what about Mitt Romney (we all know Ann really wants to be First Lady and make flap jacks in the White House), the Newt Man Gingrich, and my favorite special pizza man, "aww shucky-ducky" Herman Cain? It just keeps getting better.

Let the fun begin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,405,726
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 2 min death by arrogance 298
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 219,723
News GOP day one in Cleveland: No unisex bathrooms 3 min Gloomy tea bag su... 106
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min Responsibility 5,708
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Regolith Based Li... 201,721
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min mdbuilder 391,572
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Chicagoan by Birth 233,553
News Clinton Wins Democratic Nomination; Gets Boost ... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 88
More from around the web