Cuba EXPERTISE

Cuba EXPERTISE

There are 3 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Dec 28, 2012, titled Cuba EXPERTISE. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

Actual Cuban exiles--those silly knaves and cheap dupes--were merely tools used by the CIA to fight Castro, you see.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

Christ

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Right wing extremist Cubans deserved to be duped and used by the CIA but those Cubans who were not right wing extremists but simply wanted Castro out of power, those I feel terrible for.

When you break bread with the CIA angels of evil you wind up burnt ,as countless in Europe,Latin America, Asia, Africa, Middle east have learned.

"Bay of Pigs Betrayal: The Betrayal of the Cuban People by the CIA, State Department, and Staff Members of the New York Times Ranks as One of America's Darkest Foreign-Policy Moments"

http://www.questia.com/library/1G1-150695778/...
Christ

Hollywood, FL

#2 Dec 29, 2012
My chidren, WJDC and LIEger were also Fidelistas and are now mariconistas.
Both will one day see their beloved Cuba full of "indios" and more like a huge indio barrio than the Cuba they once knew and loved.

Amen to my indio children , go forth and colonize Cuba.

"Me and my staff were all Fidelistas,”(Robert Reynolds the CIA’s crackerjack Caribbean desk’s "expert" 1957-60)"

http://babalublog.com/2012/12/28/cuba-experti...

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 29, 2012
VIVA CRISTO REY! abajo el mojon que defrauda su nombre!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,703,967
News Teen to be tried as adult in South Carolina sch... 2 min Maggie 1
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 4 min Into The Night 3,257
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min MYSTERY FART 64,452
News FBI Pressure Increases with Failure to Avert Sc... 8 min hudsentrys 8
News FBI pressure increases with failure to avert sc... 10 min Steve Cunis 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Bruddah Z 330,029
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min MKULTRA 59,171
News News Trump continues to paint immigrants as cri... 42 min Truth 701
News Dem Sen Nelson: 'Let's Get These Assault Weapon... 49 min DAY OH 124
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 1 hr Truth 1,354
More from around the web