Solid support for Romney among US voters in Israel

Nov 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WRAL.com

American expatriates in Israel are lining up strongly behind Republican candidate Mitt Romney, in contrast to their fellow Jews back in the U.S., according to a survey.

Comments
161 - 180 of 379 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2013
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#183 Nov 18, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea....YOU'LL be screaming after the LOYAL AMERICANS whose sons & daughters are in the Region read this & hang you up with a "Power Line Wedgie"
O- Boy........4,000Volts
....that'll take a REAL "Plan" to clean up all the smoldering "Peaces"
At least we'll be rid of another Cowardly & Traitorous loud mouth!!!
With Filthy lying propagandists like this scumbag, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďHamasarat,Ē Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
theone

Maple Heights, OH

#185 Nov 18, 2012
American Christians sit home and scream "God bless Israel" lol. Are you people idiots? You really believe God blesses a person for blessing Israel? Do you realize that stupidity was written by a Jew in a Jewish book? What else do you expect? No wonder the Christian religion is losing on so many fronts. No doubt with the dying older white religious demographic, more sense will pour into America. The struggles of the republic party shows this.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#186 Nov 18, 2012
theone wrote:
American Christians sit home and scream "God bless Israel" lol. Are you people idiots? You really believe God blesses a person for blessing Israel? Do you realize that stupidity was written by a Jew in a Jewish book? What else do you expect? No wonder the Christian religion is losing on so many fronts. No doubt with the dying older white religious demographic, more sense will pour into America. The struggles of the republic party shows this.
Take your meds
theone

Maple Heights, OH

#187 Nov 18, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>Take your meds
That's what I was told when I said Obama will win the election. Pay attention to the demographics and see where the "traditional American" is heading. The religious right/ Israel hailing population will soon be replaced. Did you ever think gays would marry? Once the religious right loses more ground you'll see how much effort anybody tries to put into this whole "we support Israel 100%" nonsense. Your reply alone tells me you're not confident mate. Good day to you sir.

“I've never lost a bet.”

Since: Oct 12

Phoenix, AZ

#188 Nov 18, 2012
theone wrote:
"In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires." Thanks for demonstrating that to us fatso.
theone

Maple Heights, OH

#189 Nov 18, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
<quoted text>"In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires." Thanks for demonstrating that to us fatso.
I'm far from fat but you're very close to complete stupidity and gullibility. This quote reminds me of what members of the Dravidians were thinking during their last days. They took everything as a sign so just sat there and watched their building burn them and their children down. Mr. Paul also believed the world would end in his time but look it's 2000 years and we're still kicking it.

“I've never lost a bet.”

Phoenix, AZ

#190 Nov 18, 2012
theone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm far from fat but you're very close to complete stupidity and gullibility. This quote reminds me of what members of the Dravidians were thinking during their last days. They took everything as a sign so just sat there and watched their building burn them and their children down. Mr. Paul also believed the world would end in his time but look it's 2000 years and we're still kicking it.
Careful what you say... is that you talking or that falafel you've just crammed down your throat. I wouldn't want you to choke. LMAO!

“I've never lost a bet.”

Phoenix, AZ

#191 Nov 18, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>With Filthy lying propagandists like this scumbag, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďHamasarat,Ē Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Excellent! I agree!!
theone

Maple Heights, OH

#192 Nov 18, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
<quoted text>Careful what you say... is that you talking or that falafel you've just crammed down your throat. I wouldn't want you to choke. LMAO!
I'm glad to see you've tucked your tail and dodged from directly answering my post. Good day to you lieutenant.

“I've never lost a bet.”

Phoenix, AZ

#193 Nov 18, 2012
Sounds like you're having flashbacks grandpa. Still remembering your glory days in the military. Perhaps you need a stronger medication. BTW, you'll never see a Christian using themselves as a bomb... so wallow away in your muslim sympathy.
theone

Maple Heights, OH

#194 Nov 18, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
Sounds like you're having flashbacks grandpa. Still remembering your glory days in the military. Perhaps you need a stronger medication. BTW, you'll never see a Christian using themselves as a bomb... so wallow away in your muslim sympathy.
I'm happy to see you've had a sensible response to each post sir. Offcourse you must realize Christian sense and normal sense are not the same. Why use yourselves as bombs when you can simply use drones general? Does that make you less guilty and more pleasant to your god? Christian sense at display here lol.

“I've never lost a bet.”

Phoenix, AZ

#195 Nov 18, 2012
theone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy to see you've had a sensible response to each post sir. Offcourse you must realize Christian sense and normal sense are not the same. Why use yourselves as bombs when you can simply use drones general? Does that make you less guilty and more pleasant to your god? Christian sense at display here lol.
I understand that you are pacifist... letting your own children die and letting a terrorist group overtake them is ok with you? You wouldn't fight to defend your children and family? I think that your logic is seriously defective. There have been hundreds of wars throughout history. Should they have not occurred? You are very naive indeed. LOL!
theone

Maple Heights, OH

#197 Nov 18, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that you are pacifist... letting your own children die and letting a terrorist group overtake them is ok with you? You wouldn't fight to defend your children and family? I think that your logic is seriously defective. There have been hundreds of wars throughout history. Should they have not occurred? You are very naive indeed. LOL!
I'm glad you just realized your lord's "turn the other cheek" statement was complete nonsense. Yes there have been lots of wars but to forcefully remove a who people from a land because you lived there 2 thousand years ago and use a book which is equally that old to justify doing so with force is nonsense. I believe you and the rest of the Christian idiots go along with this because you believe it's a "prophecy", real prophecies can not happen with guns can they? Soon when you realize that even with the creation on Israel the world hasn't ended you'll give up and move on to another tale. How many Palestinians have died and how many Israelis? Palestinian civilian casualties far number that of Israel. Rockets from gaza hit nothing, it's just an excuse for Israel to continue it's occupation and kill off a people they've been killing since the old testament. Ask yourself if this can continue for another 10 years? The Arab population in Israel alone is rising fast, either a two state is created or you'll have an Arab majority "Jewish state". Look at the south African whites, American whites etc, all had unmatchable control a while ago but today they throw their best bids at minorities. "lol" all you want but I know you're pissing in your pants junior. Good day to you general.

“I've never lost a bet.”

Phoenix, AZ

#198 Nov 19, 2012
theone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you just realized your lord's "turn the other cheek" statement was complete nonsense. Yes there have been lots of wars but to forcefully remove a who people from a land because you lived there 2 thousand years ago and use a book which is equally that old to justify doing so with force is nonsense. I believe you and the rest of the Christian idiots go along with this because you believe it's a "prophecy", real prophecies can not happen with guns can they? Soon when you realize that even with the creation on Israel the world hasn't ended you'll give up and move on to another tale. How many Palestinians have died and how many Israelis? Palestinian civilian casualties far number that of Israel. Rockets from gaza hit nothing, it's just an excuse for Israel to continue it's occupation and kill off a people they've been killing since the old testament. Ask yourself if this can continue for another 10 years? The Arab population in Israel alone is rising fast, either a two state is created or you'll have an Arab majority "Jewish state". Look at the south African whites, American whites etc, all had unmatchable control a while ago but today they throw their best bids at minorities. "lol" all you want but I know you're pissing in your pants junior. Good day to you general.
How do you justify 9-11, you idiot! Off with your head!!! Nothing you write makes any sense.
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#199 Nov 19, 2012
theone wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about the Bible. God had even directed war at some times. You people would love your children to be Martyrs. If you want to save your children then let Israel live in peace. Hope you and your children go to hell.
theone

Maple Heights, OH

#200 Nov 19, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
<quoted text>How do you justify 9-11, you idiot! Off with your head!!! Nothing you write makes any sense.
Where do I justify 9-11? Off with my head? That's very Christian of you. You have been unable to respond with any sense, that's where the nonsense you're smelling is coming from mate.
theone

Maple Heights, OH

#201 Nov 19, 2012
So True wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing about the Bible. God had even directed war at some times. You people would love your children to be Martyrs. If you want to save your children then let Israel live in peace. Hope you and your children go to hell.
I know lots about the bible, god hadn't directed wars "sometimes" he directed wars all the time. He directed the mass murder, rape, enslavement, mass pedophilia and plundering too. He'd direct a mass murder of philistines simply for stupid reasons. If Israel wants peace they'll move to their UN lands and not that of the Palestinians. How many nations recognize israel's settlements? I know you're not that stupid to believe Israel is right, you're just playing to the stupid religious beat of blessing Israel to make it to your heaven.
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#202 Nov 19, 2012
theone wrote:
<quoted text>
I know lots about the bible, god hadn't directed wars "sometimes" he directed wars all the time. He directed the mass murder, rape, enslavement, mass pedophilia and plundering too. He'd direct a mass murder of philistines simply for stupid reasons. If Israel wants peace they'll move to their UN lands and not that of the Palestinians. How many nations recognize israel's settlements? I know you're not that stupid to believe Israel is right, you're just playing to the stupid religious beat of blessing Israel to make it to your heaven.
Christianity is a religion based on faith in a saviour. It has nothing to do with being "good" to get into heaven. I feel really sorry for you, troll. If you don't know the basis of a religion, you shouldn't try arguing about it. Are all you muslims so ill-informed?
Kermudgeon

North Tonawanda, NY

#203 Nov 19, 2012
theone wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do I justify 9-11? Off with my head? That's very Christian of you. You have been unable to respond with any sense, that's where the nonsense you're smelling is coming from mate.
MI6 is coming to arrest you. Dress warm, its cold out there, terrorist.
theone

Maple Heights, OH

#204 Nov 19, 2012
Kermudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>MI6 is coming to arrest you. Dress warm, its cold out there, terrorist.
Yet another productive and intelligent response. I applaud you guys lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South Carolina 1 min squeezers 131
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 2 min betrayed 215
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Valerie 256,338
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,100,360
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 min Cbusa 1,855
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Reality 151,275
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 4 min Who 251
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 min Flygerian 1,779
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 6 min Who 1,433
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••