Clinton to appear before Congress over Benghazi attack

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 126

In one of her last duties as America's top diplomat, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will appear before both houses of Congress on Wednesday to answer questions about a terror attack that killed four Americans in Libya and exposed lapses in judgment and security at the State Department.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Good, now she can tell the GOP to go eff themselves in person, LOL…

Petraeus has already resigned in disgrace over Benghazi and the right can’t get over the fact that the American people gave President Obama a 2nd term with a mandate after he humiliated Romney when he told him,“Please; proceed”.

LOL, Never bet against BLACK you dumb tea-baggers.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Jan 22, 2013
I find it funny when Obama says 'I killed Bin Laden'. Al Qaeda killed US ambassador in Libya. Obama administration got scared they're going to lose elections they started making up stories daily. It didn't matter what stories they told. Just telling something to American people who didn't understand fully that killing a US ambassador is the same as attacking US.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3 Jan 22, 2013
The BenghaziDeception will reveal what the questioners think about.
Was the Ambassador there to make a deal for US arms that could go into the hands of forces not in line with American interests.
Was there a risk that the American weapons be used on American forces.
Was Fast&FuriousDeception managed by the same WhiteHouse team.
Was the Blind Sheik a consideration in the negotiation before the 'street' got out of hand.
goose

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Once again Patty Cakes shows how to blindly follow the"leader"

We need answers about Benghazi!
I can hear your rants if the same actions had been taken in a Republican administration!

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 22, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The BenghaziDeception will reveal what the questioners think about.
Was the Ambassador there to make a deal for US arms that could go into the hands of forces not in line with American interests.
Was there a risk that the American weapons be used on American forces.
Was Fast&FuriousDeception managed by the same WhiteHouse team.
Was the Blind Sheik a consideration in the negotiation before the 'street' got out of hand.
All good questions for Hillary. Sadly they will probably ask her what her favorite color is like they do with Obama.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#7 Jan 22, 2013
I just hope she tells the truth. She has had months to rethink the lies that had been told and I am afraid she will follow with them. Obama can be impeached if she lies to protect him and the truth is found out and I do believe the truth will be known - it may not come from our NEWS MEDIA but watch the overseas news - they tell it like it is.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 22, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
I just hope she tells the truth. She has had months to rethink the lies that had been told and I am afraid she will follow with them. Obama can be impeached if she lies to protect him and the truth is found out and I do believe the truth will be known - it may not come from our NEWS MEDIA but watch the overseas news - they tell it like it is.
After her testimony, all the books can be published about Benghazi and the unbelievable lies and mis-constructs from the Obama administration. Not just from America but all around the world. There is great interest in the Biggest Lie ever told. The flood gate will open with movies, books and documentaries made for TV. It's too big a story to contain. It's Watergate on Steroids. The Truth will seep through Obama's smokescreen and it's not pretty.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Hillary could just faint, again. Bill will catch her :)
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Mrs Clinton has had months of practicing her "story" about Benghazi. She will lie in her teeth. She has practiced her fairy tale so often she could pass a lie detector test. Obama thought they could put a story on the American people after Osama, or whoever they buried was gone. They told us Alqaeda was finished. Alaeda is stronger today then ever. They killed our Ambassador, and 3 other Americans in Benghazi, and we don't know what they have done in Algiers. Obama has not made up the story yet.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 22, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Hillary could just faint, again. Bill will catch her :)
That implies that Bill is a gentleman. We all know that is not the case at all.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Good, now she can tell the GOP to go eff themselves in person, LOL…
Petraeus has already resigned in disgrace over Benghazi and the right can’t get over the fact that the American people gave President Obama a 2nd term with a mandate after he humiliated Romney when he told him,“Please; proceed”.
LOL, Never bet against BLACK you dumb tea-baggers.
Petraeus resigned over an affair, moron. There is no mandate for nobama, even with his illegal votes he barely won. Nobama humiliates half the country, clown.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Obama's small footprint is interesting. You know what they say: Small footprint.................

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>After her testimony, all the books can be published about Benghazi and the unbelievable lies and mis-constructs from the Obama administration. Not just from America but all around the world. There is great interest in the Biggest Lie ever told. The flood gate will open with movies, books and documentaries made for TV. It's too big a story to contain. It's Watergate on Steroids. The Truth will seep through Obama's smokescreen and it's not pretty.
Unless she directly implicates the President, you aren't going to believe a word she or anybody else says,so why pretend you even care. Fox News even dropped the coverage of this after the election when it failed to do what they hoped it would do.

Hell by your own words above, you already are saying she's lying and she hasn't said a word yet.

You must have contracted Benghazi Fever.

What are you going to do if none of those books, movies, articles come out?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#15 Jan 22, 2013
well wrote:
I find it funny when Obama says 'I killed Bin Laden'. Al Qaeda killed US ambassador in Libya. Obama administration got scared they're going to lose elections they started making up stories daily. It didn't matter what stories they told. Just telling something to American people who didn't understand fully that killing a US ambassador is the same as attacking US.
benghazi was a planned attack that originated from the offices of gen. beTRAYus.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#16 Jan 22, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The BenghaziDeception will reveal what the questioners think about.
Was the Ambassador there to make a deal for US arms that could go into the hands of forces not in line with American interests.
Was there a risk that the American weapons be used on American forces.
Was Fast&FuriousDeception managed by the same WhiteHouse team.
Was the Blind Sheik a consideration in the negotiation before the 'street' got out of hand.
gen. beTRAYus operatives planned the whole damn thing to get back at Obama for ending the iraqi war and soon to end the afghan war. can y'all get FOX to puncuate their investigation a little more to confirm what i just said.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#17 Jan 22, 2013
goose wrote:
Once again Patty Cakes shows how to blindly follow the"leader"
We need answers about Benghazi!
I can hear your rants if the same actions had been taken in a Republican administration!
u don't need no freakin answers....shall we nuke them
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>All good questions for Hillary. Sadly they will probably ask her what her favorite color is like they do with Obama.
her answer: "ain't telling you shit heads nothing, let FOX make up something"
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#19 Jan 22, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
I just hope she tells the truth. She has had months to rethink the lies that had been told and I am afraid she will follow with them. Obama can be impeached if she lies to protect him and the truth is found out and I do believe the truth will be known - it may not come from our NEWS MEDIA but watch the overseas news - they tell it like it is.
war is not an impeachable offense...otherwise bush and thugs would've been long gone. don't you have a tree to climb.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>After her testimony, all the books can be published about Benghazi and the unbelievable lies and mis-constructs from the Obama administration. Not just from America but all around the world. There is great interest in the Biggest Lie ever told. The flood gate will open with movies, books and documentaries made for TV. It's too big a story to contain. It's Watergate on Steroids. The Truth will seep through Obama's smokescreen and it's not pretty.
this pales to those 2 fake azz wars bush started. talking about cover-up, deception, lies and murder
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#22 Jan 22, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Mrs Clinton has had months of practicing her "story" about Benghazi. She will lie in her teeth. She has practiced her fairy tale so often she could pass a lie detector test. Obama thought they could put a story on the American people after Osama, or whoever they buried was gone. They told us Alqaeda was finished. Alaeda is stronger today then ever. They killed our Ambassador, and 3 other Americans in Benghazi, and we don't know what they have done in Algiers. Obama has not made up the story yet.
why didn't bush come clean on those 2 fake azz wars....after all he started the shyt first

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min NTRPRNR1 295,147
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Aura Mytha 134,780
Zoeller: Congress must fix broken immigrationa 11 min itsme2 4
December 26, 2004: US Did Not Warn Asian Nation... 11 min Alan 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min shinningelectr0n 1,156,623
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Future 165,585
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Dale 182,285
Clinton economic approach under scrutiny 23 min Responsibility 7
"The Interview" Opens to Sold-Out Crowds 56 min RustyS 14
More from around the web