Prince Harry interviews Barack Obama

Prince Harry interviews Barack Obama

There are 231 comments on the Surreycomet.co.uk story from Dec 17, 2017, titled Prince Harry interviews Barack Obama. In it, Surreycomet.co.uk reports that:

The interview is part of Harry's guest editorship of the programme and features the former US president sharing his memories of the day he left office and his hopes for his post-presidential life. Kensington Palace said the interview was recorded in Toronto in September during the Invictus Games and will be broadcast on December 27. Here is a sneak preview of when @BarackObama met Prince Harry for the interview.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Surreycomet.co.uk.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Stephen D Clark

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2017
Was he questioning the things he did in America, so that England would not repeat all the mistakes he made in regards to foreign policy, the economy, the debt, fighting terrorism, and starting a failed health care system? Smart guy, by learning from all the failiors of the Obama administration.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 17, 2017
Contrary to the mindless babbling of

Trump.Cultists / Lemmings/ Minnions,

History should be fairly kind to Obama.

After all, "CON Leadership" met on the

night of 44's first Innaguration, to set

their strategies intended "to make him

a one-term President and obstructed

virtually everything 44 did thereafter,

whether it would have benefited us

Americans, or not. Traitorous CONs!
spocko

Oakland, CA

#3 Dec 17, 2017
Stephen D Clark wrote:
Was he questioning the things he did in America, so that England would not repeat all the mistakes he made in regards to foreign policy, the economy, the debt, fighting terrorism, and starting a failed health care system? Smart guy, by learning from all the failiors of the Obama administration.
There are of course the Trumpster wingers, who believe that our country should practice unilateralism; refrain from talks with enemy countries and exercise preemptive military, strong-arm, tactics in accordance with the Bush doctrine. The right-wing political pundits have built an entire alternative knowledge system, with its own facts, its own history and its own laws of economics. Within this alternative reality Christians are a persecuted minority. In the real world, and Outside the system President Obama is a figure of imposing intellect and dignity. Within the system, he’s a pitiful nothing, unable to speak without a teleprompter, an affirmative action phony, a failure doomed to inevitable defeat. No matter what Mr. Obama did or didn’t do, right-wingers will passionately hate him and he does not care, which makes them foam from their ass in seeming agony.
Repugnatcan Meter

Beverly, MA

#4 Dec 17, 2017
Stephen D Clark wrote:
Failures? Your spell check is failing you.

I think you would be a lot happier living in Oklahoma or Kansas.

If that had not already occurred to you, You are WELCOME!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Dec 17, 2017
Chilli J wrote:
Contrary to the mindless babbling of

Trump.Cultists / Lemmings/ Minnions,

History should be fairly kind to Obama.

After all, "CON Leadership" met on the

night of 44's first Innaguration, to set

their strategies intended "to make him

a one-term President and obstructed

virtually everything 44 did thereafter,

whether it would have benefited us

Americans, or not. Traitorous CONs!
The scenario you pose is very similar to the reality of the current administration, the obstruction, the faux collusion and russia ad nauseum mantra of the media and aging democratic leaders, they also could care less about their constituents. There is one solution; eliminate the political class with a one term limit in all elected offices, but that will never happen while the foxes run the chicken coop. So sit back and enjoy giving your labor to whoever is in power, because they will be quick to tell you that you are responsible for electing them. Some old white guy once said in essence......you get the government that you deserve.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 17, 2017
SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>

The scenario you pose is very similar to the reality of the current administration, the obstruction, the faux collusion and russia ad nauseum mantra of the media and aging democratic leaders, they also could care less about their constituents. There is one solution; eliminate the political class with a one term limit in all elected offices, but that will never happen while the foxes run the chicken coop. So sit back and enjoy giving your labor to whoever is in power, because they will be quick to tell you that you are responsible for electing them. Some old white guy once said in essence......you get the government that you deserve.
Or you CONs can just keep trying to elect reported

k1dd1ddl€rs like Roy Moore to the House / Senate.

That'd promptly take care of those CON Majorities.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#8 Dec 17, 2017
I see Obama has started his own 'Obama Family Foundation'. Why should the Clinton's get all the free money?
Milquetoast Leaders

Patchogue, NY

#9 Dec 17, 2017
Obama was to America what Chamberlain was to England. Weak-kneed when it comes to the enemy of their country.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 17, 2017
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

Or you CONs can just keep trying to elect reported

k1dd1ddl€rs like Roy Moore to the House / Senate.

That'd promptly take care of those CON Majorities.
Or you whining liberal pantywaists can elect an accused rapist like bill jefferson whose white house staff were afraid to bend over in front of him, for fear of getting the old hound dog excited and humping more than just their leg.........or a choom room graduate who draws lines in the sand only to have sand kicked in his big eared face by pipsqueak dictators. Thanks to obama, there is no longer any civil discourse in our nation, the paranoid one has successfully divided the nation just like the stalinist teachings illustrated to him by his grandparents, and saul alinksy and his mentor marshall davis.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 17, 2017
SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>

Or you whining liberal pantywaists can elect an accused rapist like bill jefferson whose white house staff were afraid to bend over in front of him, for fear of getting the old hound dog excited and humping more than just their leg.........or a choom room graduate who draws lines in the sand only to have sand kicked in his big eared face by pipsqueak dictators. Thanks to obama, there is no longer any civil discourse in our nation, the paranoid one has successfully divided the nation just like the stalinist teachings illustrated to him by his grandparents, and saul alinksy and his mentor marshall davis.
Save your above incoherent babbling for a

LIB, Trumptawd. I'm a Never-Trump INDIE.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Dec 17, 2017
Just knowing that Barack Obama is around gives me hope for the future. I hope he will play a major role in the future of the Democratic Party, and help them to wrest our country away from the crooks, the greedy, the bigoted creeps who are in power.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Just knowing that Barack Obama is around gives me hope for the future. I hope he will play a major role in the future of the Democratic Party, and help them to wrest our country away from the crooks, the greedy, the bigoted creeps who are in power.
You guys have tried your genocide against people with values. It didn't work, except in vulnerable Africa, where your Obama slaughtered millions by proxy.

Never Again.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#14 Dec 17, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Oh yes indeed!
What could be more Democratic, more American, than colluding with British royalty?

Location hidden

#15 Dec 17, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

You guys have tried your genocide against people with values. It didn't work, except in vulnerable Africa, where your Obama slaughtered millions by proxy.

Never Again.
If you have a kite, go fly it. If not, go sit on a tack.
Priorities

Beverly, MA

#16 Dec 17, 2017
Milquetoast Leaders wrote:
Obama was to America what Chamberlain was to England. Weak-kneed when it comes to the enemy of their country.
Really? Because Trump has shown such courage facing Russia, China, Philippines?

Because Trump taunts Kim Jong Un via Twitter while our military bravely faces the enemy on the border?

Trump isn’t brave, He is a bully with no skills and no information.

Trump will not listen to his advisors and briefings?

Location hidden

#17 Dec 17, 2017
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

Save your above incoherent babbling for a

LIB, Trumptawd. I'm a Never-Trump INDIE.
That's what all cowardly pantywaist liberals say......"I'm an independent". That's just pure pasture pudding and we all know it.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 17, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
So it would be better if the crooks had a D after their name, how'd that work out for the Mother Theresa in a pantsuit?
John McQuan

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Dec 17, 2017
RustyS wrote:
I see Obama has started his own 'Obama Family Foundation'. Why should the Clinton's get all the free money?
i told U so, Harry Potter " the half blood prince " ;-000
John McQuan

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Dec 17, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If you have a kite, go fly it. If not, go sit on a tack.
Harry Potter " the half blood prince " lost & found !! ;-000

Location hidden

#21 Dec 17, 2017
SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>

So it would be better if the crooks had a D after their name, how'd that work out for the Mother Theresa in a pantsuit?
Crooks come in all sizes, shapes, colors, sexual orientations, and political affiliations. At this point in time, most of them lean to the right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,844,016
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Bongo 109,951
News McConnell tags Clinton as part of 'far-left mob... 4 min voter 23
Drake uploads $Billion Dollar Hotline Service /... 4 min Victorious Seed 3
News Trump on rally blitz as he tries to stave off D... 6 min Say What 39
News Study: Without Medicaid expansion, poor forgo m... 9 min Rubber Ball 20
News Trump lashes out at Warren over DNA test, calls... 13 min Rubber Ball 34
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 34 min No more freedom o... 363,227
News Elizabeth Warren: DNA test shows strong likelih... 49 min RIP 207
News Trump apologises to Kavanaugh during swearing-i... 1 hr Spocko 178