Trump's die-hard supporters show no s...

Trump's die-hard supporters show no signs of straying

There are 86 comments on the New Jersey Herald story from Aug 16, 2017, titled Trump's die-hard supporters show no signs of straying. In it, New Jersey Herald reports that:

They wash their hands of neo-Nazis and wag their fingers at leftists. They denounce a press corps they see as biased and controversies they view as manufactured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Herald.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
spocko

Oakland, CA

#1 Aug 16, 2017
It makes one wonder, until the good Nazis and KKK stand up to the bad Nazis and KKK, all of the Nazis and KKK will continue to be looked upon with suspicion, disfavor and ill regard. In N. Korea, people are forced to listen to propaganda. In the US, some do it willingly with Faux News.
anonymous

Trumbull, CT

#2 Aug 16, 2017
Let's cut to the chase. NAZI's are better than Democrats. Done and done.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#3 Aug 16, 2017
It's pretty clear that the liberal media is trying to turn the people against the President.

But the American people continue to overwhelmingly support President Trump in spite of the progressive's efforts to divide the country further.

We all know who the real bad guys are in this game - and it is NOT President Trump.

Godspeed President Trump - The American people are with you!!!
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#4 Aug 16, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
It's pretty clear that the liberal media is trying to turn the people against the President.

But the American people continue to overwhelmingly support President Trump in spite of the progressive's efforts to divide the country further.

We all know who the real bad guys are in this game - and it is NOT President Trump.

Godspeed President Trump - The American people are with you!!!
The media isn't necessarily a means for Trump bring the worse president in the United States history.

Trump's earned the title being a turd long before his aspirations to become president.

Didn't you see the welcoming he received at Trump Tower?
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#5 Aug 16, 2017
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

The media isn't necessarily a means for Trump bring the worse president in the United States history.
What? Are you stoned even now? No matter what the left claims, dope is not medicine - It's just dope.

Name one thing that President Trump has done that is bad for America?

He is trying to fix Obama's deliberate destruction to America and her people.
anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#6 Aug 16, 2017
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

The media isn't necessarily a means for Trump bring the worse president in the United States history.

Trump's earned the title being a turd long before his aspirations to become president.

Didn't you see the welcoming he received at Trump Tower?
We didn't elect him to be Mr. Niceguy. REALLY, the liberal media posts THAT THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO IMPEACH Trump to get rid of him after Charlottesville.

I emphatically agree. Start your revolt. Just do it!
Brian

New York, NY

#7 Aug 16, 2017
God bless you President Trump!
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#9 Aug 16, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

What? Are you stoned even now? No matter what the left claims, dope is not medicine - It's just dope.

Name one thing that President Trump has done that is bad for America?

He is trying to fix Obama's deliberate destruction to America and her people.
Trump's a notorious thief and charlatan. Trump's no public service bluff. He's plainly enriching himself at the expense of poorly educated dolts

Trump's never fixed anything other than a crooked game of cards and dice in his life. He's been scum
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Aug 16, 2017
It's not about defending Trump, but about defending truth and sanity. The Leftist Democrats are lying about everything. It matters not, what Trump says, or said. He would be attacked no matter what he says.

If the violent Leftists and paid anarchists hadn't been there inciting violence, there wouldn't have been any violence and certainly no death and injury. That is the simple truth. The Leftists and anarchists initiated the violence, came there intent on starting violence and were the cause of those assembled defending themselves. The angers and insanities imposed from the Left caused a lunatic to murder and maim. It they hadn't been attacking him and others with bricks, bats, clubs... throwing urine and disease, he wouldn't have attacked anyone. Masked rioters and hooligans need to be arrested and interrogated immediately to quell these types of assaults on assembly rights event the commonly Leftist ACLU has defended.
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#12 Aug 16, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
It's pretty clear that the liberal media is trying to turn the people against the President.

But the American people continue to overwhelmingly support President Trump in spite of the progressive's efforts to divide the country further.

We all know who the real bad guys are in this game - and it is NOT President Trump.

Godspeed President Trump - The American people are with you!!!
HARDLY! You Trouble-making Young Trolls will have to deal with the mess Trump is going to leave behind, throughout your Adult Lifetime, also.
It's all one big JOKE to you , NOW...but it won't be, THEN.
You can expect your Standard of Living to be a LOT LOWER than your Parents, and your own Growing-up years! I promise you that!
You have an enormously HARD LIFE, ahead of you, because of Donald Trump's Presidency!
Gay jesus

Coquitlam, Canada

#13 Aug 17, 2017
Jesus is gayer than gay. You white xians are gay too. Wanna be nazi phnks
Go Trump

United States

#16 Aug 17, 2017
Trump supporters are more United than ever! The only people complaining and calling for impeachment are the loser Libtards who didn't vote for him in the first place. If you don't support President Trump, you can GFY, and go find a new Country.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#17 Aug 17, 2017
Go Trump wrote:
Trump supporters are more United than ever! The only people complaining and calling for impeachment are the loser Libtards who didn't vote for him in the first place. If you don't support President Trump, you can GFY, and go find a new Country.
Need a tissue, kitten? Is the end of tRump finally coming into focus for you?
Go Trump

United States

#18 Aug 17, 2017
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>

Need a tissue, kitten? Is the end of tRump finally coming into focus for you?
Trump will be President until 2020, get over it. You lost.
youm

Frisco, TX

#19 Aug 17, 2017
USA
Poor Trumpflakes

Morristown, NJ

#20 Aug 17, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
It's pretty clear that the liberal media is trying to turn the people against the President.

But the American people continue to overwhelmingly support President Trump in spite of the progressive's efforts to divide the country further.

We all know who the real bad guys are in this game - and it is NOT President Trump.

Godspeed President Trump - The American people are with you!!!
Sorry, trumpflake. The only people with trump are the ones bannon recently called clowns. Think about it. What rational, patriotic American would support the traitor-in-chief? Only clowns do that.
Go Trump

United States

#21 Aug 17, 2017
Poor Trumpflakes wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry, trumpflake. The only people with trump are the ones bannon recently called clowns. Think about it. What rational, patriotic American would support the traitor-in-chief? Only clowns do that.
Trump supporters are gaining strength every day. The more unhinged you Libtards get, the stronger and more united we become.
FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES

Hamburg, NJ

#22 Aug 17, 2017
Poor Trumpflakes wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry, trumpflake. The only people with trump are the ones bannon recently called clowns. Think about it. What rational, patriotic American would support the traitor-in-chief? Only clowns do that.
The-traitor in-chief, obummer, has been replaced by a patriot!

A patriot who loves America

who hates parasites

who loves products Made in America

who defends Life

who wants a superior Military

A Christian not a moosloom

And who will fight islamocommienaziscum like you!

YES WE STAND BY PRESIDENT TRUMP, vvetbakc!
you hate the truth

Baytown, TX

#23 Aug 17, 2017
you wild eyed commie liberals hate FACTS

here are some to make you go ballistic

FACT--- the DEMOCRATS were the confederates
FACT--- the democrats were the ones that put up the confederate statues
FACT--- now that about 95% of blacks vote democrat
the democrats are kissing black butts --- that is a large portion of their vote base
FACT---- the republicans DID NOT put up any confederate statues---- they were the union
forces during the war
FACT--- now that the democrat voter base is demanding removing the statues
the democrats that put the statues up
are trying to blame republicans for the statues

if you would calm down your anti -TRUMP anti republican agenda a moment and think about the FACTS
you just might figure out what is really going on
holy moly

Melbourne, FL

#24 Aug 17, 2017
spocko wrote:
It makes one wonder, until the good Nazis and KKK stand up to the bad Nazis and KKK, all of the Nazis and KKK will continue to be looked upon with suspicion, disfavor and ill regard. In N. Korea, people are forced to listen to propaganda. In the US, some do it willingly with Faux News.
Excuse me? Please explain what a good Nazi and good KKK person is and stands for? Did you skip all of your history classes. I suggest that you visit the Holocaust museum in D.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min carmino seranni 1,799,664
News Bolton: U.S. election hack a serious matter, 'h... 6 min NICK 86
News Trump, top officials take aim at brutal MS-13 s... (Apr '17) 7 min Friends with power 17
News Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Demo... 11 min CodeTalker 2
News Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin 12 min CodeTalker 53
News Trump picks Kavanaugh for court, setting up fig... 15 min CodeTalker 267
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 16 min MnMnM 61
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 34 min Cat 94,024
News Trump's land of delusion 35 min southern at heart 2,371
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Jupiter Ascending 351,151