Call Them What They Are: Illegal Aliens

Call Them What They Are: Illegal Aliens

There are 51 comments on the www.realclearpolitics.com story from May 6, 2010, titled Call Them What They Are: Illegal Aliens. In it, www.realclearpolitics.com reports that:

The push is on for providing amnesty to the estimated 12 to 20 million illegal aliens in this country. The supporters of this effort include President Barack Obama, former president George W. Bush, Senator John McCain, Majority Leader Harry Reid and New York Senator Chuck Schumer. Senator Schumer is now chairman of the immigration subcommittee previously chaired by the late Senator Ted Kennedy, a major amnesty proponent.

Amnesty supporters see themselves as taking the high road and claim that amnesty opponents are opposed to immigration, when nothing could be further from the truth. Many amnesty opponents actually support expanding legal immigration. Currently, the U.S. has the highest legal immigration in the world. Every year, we allow 750,000 immigrants to enter the country legally and make them eligible for citizenship within five years. Two hundred and fifty thousand aslyees are also permitted to enter annually. Those legal immigrants have the right to work and earn a living; the asylees are eligible to work six months after applying to work. If we need more immigrants, as many think we do to expand the workforce of our graying population, then we can easily increase the number of legal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.realclearpolitics.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tino

San Mateo, CA

#2 May 6, 2010
We have only one solution amnesty now you liked or not it's happening my citizens you have two understund
mole

Portland, OR

#3 May 6, 2010
I see that you have been drinking the kool-aid again. Amnesty wont be happening mojado.

“The enemy is in our camp.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 May 6, 2010
Tino wrote:
We have only one solution amnesty now you liked or not it's happening my citizens you have two understund
Your statement shows us all why amnesty is not a good idea. Arrogance for one...this is our country and you have no right to barge in without an invitation. Schooling...our country is being dummied-down and it's showing up in blogs in posts by people who spell simple words like "to" as "two" and understand with words like understund. Get it?
debby

Arlington, TX

#5 May 6, 2010
once again i recommend the old PB 'NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY' by allen & abraham.
debby

Arlington, TX

#6 May 6, 2010
they don't like the word 'illegal' btw. it offends them. they are called 'undocumented workers' now. the government is so stupid. the key word is worker. they should not be working here in the first place!
Say What

United States

#7 May 6, 2010
Alien creatures from outer space. Scary.

What's even scarier is all the "white trash bigots" on here that think they are the supreme race. The only thing supreme about anglos is that they rank 2nd to African Americans for crimes. All other races came in 3rd. Surprised?

Too bad nobody ever told Christoper Columbus and all the other immigrants of many races, that they needed an invitation to come to America. Please!

I know lots of anglos that can't spell and/or speak English worth a crap. And what? Where do we send them pendejo? Arrogance is a term more suitable for people like you who think they are supreme to others. Hate to burst your bubble "honky", but you're not. Get over it!

“"Fortes Fortuna Juvat!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Atlanta Georgia

#8 May 6, 2010
Let's be real clear people.
These are NOT "Un-Documented this" or "Un-Documented that" They are NOT "Refugees" and least of wich they are in NO way,shape,fashion or form...IMMIGRANTS!! They are in-fact nothing but god-damned ILLEGAL FOREIGN NATIONALS!!!!

The left thinks labels like...alien or...un-documented deminish the underlying factor with these people,that being that they are CITIZENS of another country who by choice came to live and work ILLEGALLY here in ours!!

Do you think those people in Washington,both Republican and Democrat give a f**k that this ILLEGAL Labor,coming here and UNDER-BIDDING the American Worker is what's lowering OUR wages in at least 6 different Industries?? They don't!!

The Democrats are pissin all over themselves with excitement at...All those potential "Future Democratic Votes" and Republicans,well they're lookin out for all their BIG Corporate buddies by turning a blind eye to all that cheap,disposable 3rd world labor.

Now you have the Left,in typical fashion playing the..."race card" and making ALL oppossed to allowing CITIZENS of 3rd world nations to come here,and LEGALLY be allowed to under-bid YOU..The American Worker for already scarce jobs. 22 million Americans without a job right now and these mothaf**kers on the Left want to bring in Cap & Trade,make it EASIER for foreign labor to come here and compete for YOUR jobs. They don't care because they'll just be god-damned if they're gonna lose all those..."potential votes" and as for the American Middle/Working Class,well tough! It's just a huge sh*t sandwich and we're all gonna have to take a bite as far as Liberal/Progressives see it!! Me,I'm a Libertarian,have been since I became old enough to vote 21 years ago. I have a problem with BOTH parties but in this particular case,the enemy of MY enemy,is MY friend. Right now the GOP is the best answer,only answer to un-assing that Liberal/Progressive Congress. I'll see ya Tuesday November 2,2010!!!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9 May 6, 2010
Say What wrote:
What's even scarier is all the "white trash bigots" on here that think they are the supreme race. The only thing supreme about anglos is that they rank 2nd to African Americans for crimes. All other races came in 3rd. Surprised?
Too bad nobody ever told Christoper Columbus and all the other immigrants of many races, that they needed an invitation to come to America. Please!
I know lots of anglos that can't spell and/or speak English worth a crap. And what? Where do we send them pendejo? Arrogance is a term more suitable for people like you who think they are supreme to others. Hate to burst your bubble "honky", but you're not. Get over it!
It's idiots like you that give immigrants a bad name.
LOL

United States

#10 May 6, 2010
Just say no, [email protected] no!
Don't forget to e-mail your Senators and Congressmen to remind them how you feel!

“The enemy is in our camp.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#11 May 6, 2010
Say What wrote:
When Columbus came here there was no government. We now have a government with laws. It is illegal (against the law) to cross our borders without proper papers, filed and documented. maybe you simply don't care about laws.

Lifetime chances of a person going to prison are higher for
-- men (9%) than for women (1.1%)
-- blacks (16.2%) and Hispanics (9.4%) than for whites (2.5%)

Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 28% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 16% of Hispanic males and 4.4% of white males.
911 is a joke in yo town

Temecula, CA

#12 May 6, 2010
A-Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement shows us all why amnesty is not a good idea. Arrogance for one...this is our country and you have no right to barge in without an invitation. Schooling...our country is being dummied-down and it's showing up in blogs in posts by people who spell simple words like "to" as "two" and understand with words like understund. Get it?
This is not a spelling bee. Secondly, your assumptions about people show your a bigot.

If you want to rant about a persons comment then please explain why you placed 3 periods [...] after Arrogance on your second comment?

Theirs no need to place a [-] between dummied down.

Why did you use [ " ] instead of [']? You were not quoting?

You see, everyone makes mistakes with spelling grammar.

Get it!
911 is a joke in yo town

Temecula, CA

#13 May 6, 2010
kobadger wrote:
Let's be real clear people.
These are NOT "Un-Documented this" or "Un-Documented that" They are NOT "Refugees" and least of wich they are in NO way,shape,fashion or form...IMMIGRANTS!! They are in-fact nothing but god-damned ILLEGAL FOREIGN NATIONALS!!!!
The left thinks labels like...alien or...un-documented deminish the underlying factor with these people,that being that they are CITIZENS of another country who by choice came to live and work ILLEGALLY here in ours!!
Do you think those people in Washington,both Republican and Democrat give a f**k that this ILLEGAL Labor,coming here and UNDER-BIDDING the American Worker is what's lowering OUR wages in at least 6 different Industries?? They don't!!
The Democrats are pissin all over themselves with excitement at...All those potential "Future Democratic Votes" and Republicans,well they're lookin out for all their BIG Corporate buddies by turning a blind eye to all that cheap,disposable 3rd world labor.
Now you have the Left,in typical fashion playing the..."race card" and making ALL oppossed to allowing CITIZENS of 3rd world nations to come here,and LEGALLY be allowed to under-bid YOU..The American Worker for already scarce jobs. 22 million Americans without a job right now and these mothaf**kers on the Left want to bring in Cap & Trade,make it EASIER for foreign labor to come here and compete for YOUR jobs. They don't care because they'll just be god-damned if they're gonna lose all those..."potential votes" and as for the American Middle/Working Class,well tough! It's just a huge sh*t sandwich and we're all gonna have to take a bite as far as Liberal/Progressives see it!! Me,I'm a Libertarian,have been since I became old enough to vote 21 years ago. I have a problem with BOTH parties but in this particular case,the enemy of MY enemy,is MY friend. Right now the GOP is the best answer,only answer to un-assing that Liberal/Progressive Congress. I'll see ya Tuesday November 2,2010!!!
If you have to compete with an illegal immigrant, you are an American loser.
911 is a joke in yo town

Temecula, CA

#14 May 6, 2010
A-Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
When Columbus came here there was no government. We now have a government with laws. It is illegal (against the law) to cross our borders without proper papers, filed and documented. maybe you simply don't care about laws.
Lifetime chances of a person going to prison are higher for
-- men (9%) than for women (1.1%)
-- blacks (16.2%) and Hispanics (9.4%) than for whites (2.5%)
Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 28% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 16% of Hispanic males and 4.4% of white males.
Illegals are breaking a law, good way to state the obvious. That law is a misdemeanor that carries a several hundred dollar fine, the legal equivalent of jaw walking or public littering.

So why are you frothing at the mouth about it?

You justify the illegality of this act by the fact that the law interprets it as illegal, yet you seem to ignore the fact that the penalty is also extremely mild and that the "law" you rely on to pontificate also regards this crime as insignificant. Insignificant enough for the fine to be less than a speeding ticket in some places, so miniscule that people have to be caught doing it several times for it to be prosecuted beyond a littering ticket.

Atlanta Georgia

#15 May 6, 2010
Also,the left want to potray this as a racial/cultural biased. It is not. This has to do with the very simple mathematical facts that dictate...
You can NOT infuse a work force from a 3rd world economy into a 1st world Industrialized nation,and think violence is NOT going to be the end result.

I used the example yesterday. The U.S. Dollar/Mexican Peso exchange rate is 10 to 1.
I buy for example Puma "speed cats"(sneaks) at around 75 U.S.dolars ok,now do you think for ONE second that those same exact Puma "speed cats" are sellin for 750 Mexican Pesos(75$) down in Mexico!!?? Try 200 Mexican Pesos.that's just 20 U.S. dollars for the same god-damned pair of shoes.

I know,this may seem silly to YOU but if you look at my point,and connect the god-damned DOTS then it won't. I honestly and truely believe those on the left actually want to import the social disease that infects every single Latin American nation known as "Oligarchy" here to our society.
If the word Oligarchy is too big for ya,LOOK IT UP!!!

I mean wouldn't that just be a left wing Liberal/Progressive's "UTOPIA". To have all of Americas work force,those without a Doctorate Degree,Engineering Degree,or Computer Science skills to be clammering and toiling for 8 and 10$ a f**kin hour....driving hybrids and relying on mass transit,ya know when Cap & Trade causes every American's energy/gas prices to...SKY-ROCKET!!! And those words are straight from Barack Obama's mouth!!!
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#16 May 6, 2010
Say What wrote:
Jeffery Wright wrote:
Giving the USA back, one day at a time:
California Students Punished for Patriotism
Yeah, just don't ever accuse the public school systems of progressive indoctrination.
Five students at a California high school were forced to leave school and then face disciplinary action yesterday for the crime of wearing clothing printed with American flag designs.
"(The Principal) said we could wear it on any other day, but (May 5) is sensitive to Mexican Americans because it's supposed to be their holiday so we were not allowed to wear it today," Daniel Galli said.
So, they wouldn't have gotten in trouble for wearing the shirts on St. Patrick's Day? I guess that means people of Irish descent are considered real Americans, but those of Mexican descent aren't, at least, not by public school administrators.
http://snipurl.com/w0xwq
Share Del.icio.usDiggTwitterYahoo! BuzzFacebookStumbleUpon
With a brutal drug war still raging in the Mexican border towns of Reynosa and Ciudad Juarez, and now the fear of a strict immigration bill in Arizona that makes it a crime to not carry immigration documents, you might think Mexicans would look forward to something worth celebrating, like Cinco de Mayo. But for most Mexicans today is just another Wednesday, or el miércoles, the third day of the week. If they had to get up this morning for a job they are not particularly fond of, then they might have referred to it as el pinche miércoles! Today is also just a few weeks after Holy Week, the last time those who could afford it may have taken time off from work to celebrate anything. But otherwise, for the average Mexican, regardless of which side of the border they happen to live on, today is just another Wednesday. All of which is worth noting only because hundreds of cities across the United States, including some in Arizona, are about to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

More F...kg Pimping/Pandering for the vote! Bogus holiday in Mexico does not mean chit!

Another bogus,made up Holiday..You guessed it Kwanza!!! Any bogus White
National Holidays out there???

Atlanta Georgia

#17 May 6, 2010
911 is a joke in yo town wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to compete with an illegal immigrant, you are an American loser.
I'm a Teamster,ok champ. You can thank people like ME for all those "Mexican Trucks" that you DON'T see runnin up and down OUR Highways. I'll tell ya another lil secret as well,smartass. That bullsh*t story about Mexican Trucks not being allowed access to inside of 30 miles of our nation because they were..."Un-Safe" was just that,a bullsh*t story.

The Teamsters Union told members of the Federal DOT point blank and to the point that the very second a Teamster was forced to compete with Mexican Truckers in THIS part of N.America,it would get real violent real quick. The Teamsters have been "strong-arming" with threats of violence against ANY ONE who broke the first f**kin shovel of dirt for that god-damned NAFTA Super-Highway as well. Ya think I'm just full of sh*t??? Well ask yourself this. How many of them f**kin "Mexican Trucks" have YOU seen on OUR roads??? How about YOU explain the fact that not one,not even one square inch of ground has been broken in over 16 years for that god-damned NAFTA Super-Highway!!! Baby we(Teamsters) OWN that god-damned U.S./Mexican border as far as Trucking goes so I'm tellin ya something from first hand knowledge ok. It's all my fellow Americans be they Black,White Hispanic Asian or even "Klingon" that's havin to get out here and compete with 3rd world ILLEGAL Labor that's got MY f**kin blood boilin. Nahh,I ain't gotta worry about MY job ok!!
ICE Agent 007

Temecula, CA

#19 May 6, 2010
kobadger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Teamster,ok champ. You can thank people like ME for all those "Mexican Trucks" that you DON'T see runnin up and down OUR Highways. I'll tell ya another lil secret as well,smartass. That bullsh*t story about Mexican Trucks not being allowed access to inside of 30 miles of our nation because they were..."Un-Safe" was just that,a bullsh*t story.
The Teamsters Union told members of the Federal DOT point blank and to the point that the very second a Teamster was forced to compete with Mexican Truckers in THIS part of N.America,it would get real violent real quick. The Teamsters have been "strong-arming" with threats of violence against ANY ONE who broke the first f**kin shovel of dirt for that god-damned NAFTA Super-Highway as well. Ya think I'm just full of sh*t??? Well ask yourself this. How many of them f**kin "Mexican Trucks" have YOU seen on OUR roads??? How about YOU explain the fact that not one,not even one square inch of ground has been broken in over 16 years for that god-damned NAFTA Super-Highway!!! Baby we(Teamsters) OWN that god-damned U.S./Mexican border as far as Trucking goes so I'm tellin ya something from first hand knowledge ok. It's all my fellow Americans be they Black,White Hispanic Asian or even "Klingon" that's havin to get out here and compete with 3rd world ILLEGAL Labor that's got MY f**kin blood boilin. Nahh,I ain't gotta worry about MY job ok!!
You expect me to believe your BS when all I see are Mexicans driving in the port of Long Beach a port of entry that dwarfs your little Georgia's port of entry?

You sure do live in some arrogant fantasy world.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#20 May 6, 2010
kobadger wrote:
<quoted text>
Give em hell, badger
TEA

United States

#21 May 6, 2010
They are Illegal alien invaders.

Now can we round them up as enemy combatants?
Pug

Berwyn, IL

#22 May 6, 2010
News from the santuary state
Posted May 05, 2010 @ 02:10 PM IL
— Arturo Trujillo, 29, of Berwyn was charged Wednesday, May 5, with felony aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol after allegedly causing a fatal car crash Monday, May 3.

According to Clare Pfotenhauer of the Illinois State Police, witnesses said Trujillo’s car crossed three lanes of traffic on the Stevenson Expressway at a high rate of speed and struck a vehicle parked on the accident investigation area near Throop Street.

The victim, Manuel Figueroa-Delara, 47, of Chicago was killed as a result of the crash, police said. According to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office Figueroa-Delara was declared dead at 10:38 p.m. Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 1 min Earl 295
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Injudgement 237,893
News Study shows value of undocumented immigrants 12 min HOLLA ISABELLA 16
News Group of Parisians launch Obama 2017 French pre... 12 min Christian Fumblem... 3
News Politics speak at numerous volumes on Oscar night 14 min Christian Fumblem... 3
News SE Asia Stocks-Cautious ahead of Trump speech 18 min Christian Fumblem... 1
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 18 min HOLLA ISABELLA 263
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban 1 hr Christian Fumblem... 53
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 413,285
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,498,604
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 hr Copout 21,429
More from around the web