Ben Carson: White liberal critics 'the most racist people'

Apr 2, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 1,184

"They're the most racist people there are," Carson told radio host Mark Levin on Monday.

Full Story

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#939 May 7, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' retired piss, I will be glad to simplify it so that your racist klanjig pea brain can understand:
Look in the mirror if you want to know what a stupid klanjig is.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
When I look into the mirror, I see a hunk of man that loves the ladies!!!! You other other hand, a monkey-f*cker!!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#940 May 7, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
When I look into the mirror, I see a hunk of man that loves the ladies!!!! You other other hand, a monkey-f*cker!!
Troglodyte teabaggers can't even figure out what a mirror is.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#945 May 7, 2013
Introducing a key civil rights leader from the past who illustrates the pressure that someone as acomplished as even Dr. Ben Carson has to go thru to criticise the EXISTING Power Structure.

Clennon W. King Jr.

Quite a record---most notably

1) Tried to integrate the Mississippi school system in 1958; his wife and kids fled their home for safety

2) Tried to enroll at the University of Mississippi, also in 1958, where he was arrested and put in the Mississippi State Mental Hospital (Whitfield). Four years later, James Meredith was the first African American student admitted to the University.

3) Criticised the NAACP, for their scapegoating whites for problems in the black community. Yes, EVERYBODY was mad at Clennon King.

4) First black American every to run for the office of President in 1960

5)Sought to integrate an all-white segregated church of Presidential Candidate Jimmy Carter in 1976.
==========
I must say, he had alot of guts.

Well, here is the rub, in the case of Carter's church. Despite Clennon King's HISTORIC calling out of a soon-to-be President for his rascist past, the CORPORATE FASCIST Main-Stream-Media turned the story around and claimed that Carter had been a voice for integration all along. ha ha ha

And Clennon King, the Main-Stream Media pointed out----had been behind in some alimony payments.

And this is an illustration as to why black-Americans vote democratic; MIS-INFORMATION and for the insightful, FEAR of the propaganda of the Corporate Fascist MSM, the mouthpiece of the Existing Power Structure.
ICE

Rushville, IN

#946 May 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, one courageously came out as gay despite the continued hatred of gays and blacks by right-wingers in America....he told the truth. That would be Collins.
The other attacked and smeared white liberals with malicious slander....he lied. That would be Carson.
So yeah, Collins = good, Carson = bad.
Nothing to do with "liberal," just a matter of lies v. truth.
Hope that helped!:)
Saying you are gay is not "courageous " but saving a sick child is something that not many people are able to do, Dr. Carson has saved many, that is a very GOOD man and courageous.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#947 May 7, 2013
ICE wrote:
<quoted text>Saying you are gay is not "courageous " but saving a sick child is something that not many people are able to do, Dr. Carson has saved many, that is a very GOOD man and courageous.
But he does not WORSHIP at the alter of the GLOBALIST OLIGARCHY, like Obama, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Sr. do, so he must undergo persecution and slander.

And to remain fair-minded; the Bushes and Clintons worship at the same Alter.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#948 May 8, 2013
ICE wrote:
<quoted text>Saying you are gay is not "courageous " but saving a sick child is something that not many people are able to do, Dr. Carson has saved many, that is a very GOOD man and courageous.
You're simply lying. Saying your are gay in today's climate, especially in the world of sports, takes courage. And while Dr. Carson may be a good doctor, his politics stink and have turned him into a liar and public disgrace.

Why is that a good thing? Why besmirch your own record as healer by lying about others?

I hope he goes on saving kids, but he should STFU about politics.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#949 May 8, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
But he does not WORSHIP at the alter of the GLOBALIST OLIGARCHY, like Obama, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Sr. do, so he must undergo persecution and slander.
And to remain fair-minded; the Bushes and Clintons worship at the same Alter.
You're a complete wackjob.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#951 May 8, 2013
Max wrote:
Just like Jesus and God are white and made us in his image, Obama, the antichrist, is black like the evil baboons they were created from.
And so God took the rib of a monkey and made the first black man ; he then took the huge ass of the black man and made a black woman with it.
-Deutrimus 14:21-23
Say what you want, but I stand with the white rednecks, they will save us from the black and arab devil spawns when they will reveal their true colors and take over the world with their demonic heritage.
Your "Deutrimus" is showing, fundie nut.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#952 May 8, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Troglodyte teabaggers can't even figure out what a mirror is.
Are you the monkey's a*s that Big Boy what the f*ck has been f*cking?

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#953 May 8, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' retired piss, you forgot to mention the fact that you also see a stupid klanjig you when you look in the mirror. The ladies as you call them are the under age relatives that you molest you sick monkeyf'ing b@st@rd.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
YOU are the sicko!! YOU are the one that keeps f*cking monkey's in the a*s!!
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#954 May 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete wackjob.
I'll take that as a compliment.

Same America from fascism??? Too late, especially with Obama as President.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power."

Benito Mussolini

Jeffery Immelt, Obama's job Czar, wrote:

“The interaction between government and business will change forever. In a reset economy, the government will be a regulator; and also an industry policy champion, a financier, and a key partner.”
Squawk

Alexandria, VA

#956 May 8, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' retired piss, the real sicko is your sick monkey azz. In an effort to keep your race white, you stupid sick klanjigs molest your under age relatives and family pets.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Ni__er, what tribe is your monkey a.ss from back in the homeland where you come from?? How many times did you have to take a d!ck up the a.ss to become a CSing monkey??

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#957 May 8, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the monkey's a*s that Big Boy what the f*ck has been f*cking?
Are you a knuckledragging teabag troglodyte ignorant moron? Of course you are.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#958 May 8, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' retired piss, the real sicko is your sick monkey azz. In an effort to keep your race white, you stupid sick klanjigs molest your under age relatives and family pets.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You have never met some ex-girlfriends and you have definitely never met my wife!

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#959 May 8, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a knuckledragging teabag troglodyte ignorant moron? Of course you are.
Are you his monkey or are you the organ grinder?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#960 May 8, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never met some ex-girlfriends and you have definitely never met my wife!
We all have. Your wife is one of the Log Cabin Republicans, Larry Craig. Check your six, he's standing firmly behind you.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#961 May 8, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>We all have. Your wife is one of the Log Cabin Republicans, Larry Craig. Check your six, he's standing firmly behind you.
Don't judge me by the way you judge yourself!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#962 May 8, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't judge me by the way you judge yourself!
I'm not a teabag frightwingnut.
ICE

Rushville, IN

#963 May 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're simply lying. Saying your are gay in today's climate, especially in the world of sports, takes courage. And while Dr. Carson may be a good doctor, his politics stink and have turned him into a liar and public disgrace.
Why is that a good thing? Why besmirch your own record as healer by lying about others?
I hope he goes on saving kids, but he should STFU about politics.
Saying you are gay today is not courageous, maybe 50 years ago it would be considered brave, courageous is someone who would save another individual and not think of their well being or saving someone because of their skill like Dr. Carson or Lt. Col. Allen West. Your thinking is flawed Professor.

Oh by the way you want him to be quiet because he makes to much sense and that hurts your cause, which is to push the Liberal agenda.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#964 May 9, 2013
ICE wrote:
<quoted text>Saying you are gay today is not courageous, maybe 50 years ago it would be considered brave, courageous is someone who would save another individual and not think of their well being or saving someone because of their skill like Dr. Carson or Lt. Col. Allen West. Your thinking is flawed Professor.
Oh by the way you want him to be quiet because he makes to much sense and that hurts your cause, which is to push the Liberal agenda.
You're an idiot. Get lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nuculur option 1,153,861
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Brian_G 306,966
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min TurkanaBoy 132,388
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 9 min Guess Who 125
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 10 min sandy1 68
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 15 min WeTheSheeple 600
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min exclusiveYTube 165,359
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Agents of Corruption 293,516
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' 1 hr INFIDEL 9
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 1 hr serfs up 36
More from around the web