Cuba's military feeling pinch of redu...

Cuba's military feeling pinch of reduced U.S. tourist flights to Cuba

There are 19 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Cuba's military feeling pinch of reduced U.S. tourist flights to Cuba. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

In an article published yesterday by the Miami Herald reporting on the recent cancellations of scheduled charter flights to Cuba from the U.S., a couple of interesting details regarding the Cuban military and the Obama administration's "people-to-people" Cuba policy emerge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

Compassionate One

Lafayette, NJ

#1 Feb 7, 2013

Tee hee,,,,,kudos....superb!

“I Love the USA”

Since: Feb 13

Canada

#2 Feb 7, 2013
A well balanced and excellent exposure of Cubas reality,by a very serious and reliable press source(Babalu Blog)
Kudos to all my friends in Babalu Blog!
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Real Don fom Canada wrote:
A well balanced and excellent exposure of Cubas reality,by a very serious and reliable press source(Babalu Blog)
You have said it correctly, Multi-Names, You, and your friends, the reporters from B.B. The Undisputed EMBELLISHMENT CHAMPIONS IN THE CARIBBEAN. If either of you were to offer even A SEMBLANCE of the truth, the sky would fall.
Suck eggs, goof.
curious george

Lafayette, NJ

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> EL CHANCHO CHE"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
ˇˇˇˇˇˇGood riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!!!!!!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or comandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity.]
The skeleton of his hands is in Cuba. His dismembered body ROTS among the feces of a septic tank of an undisclosed outhouse somewhere in Bolivia! Rot in HELL PIG!!!!!!!!!!
si
compassionate one

Lafayette, NJ

#5 Feb 7, 2013
well said
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#6 Feb 7, 2013
curious george wrote:
<quoted text>si
Surely you can't realize what you keep posting is pure drivel. Perhaps no-one has told you how foolish it is, to keep on cutting and pasting a report that does not contain one iota of truth about the gallant Mr. Guevara. The whole world,(except you, of course), has read the truth about Che from numerous writers and historians. Take the time to remove your blinders, and read (if you can), other peoples reports on this remarkable man.

“I Love the USA”

Canada

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Surely you can't realize what you keep posting is pure drivel. Perhaps no-one has told you how foolish it is, to keep on cutting and pasting a report that does not contain one iota of truth about the gallant Mr. Guevara. The whole world,(except you, of course), has read the truth about Che from numerous writers and historians. Take the time to remove your blinders, and read (if you can), other peoples reports on this remarkable man.
Sorry,but I dont read Castro paid communist writters books,by the way my uncle Elliot fought as a guerrilla Sierra Maestra under Comandante Camilo Cienfuegos(A real brave and honest Cuban) orders and knew that jackal well!
About che surrendal in Bolivia thats a well know fact,even a Communist idiot like yourself knows about che surrendal!See you pinko loser or you would rather like me to called you a comminazi JERK!
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#9 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry,but I dont read Castro paid communist writters books,by the way my uncle Elliot fought as a guerrilla Sierra Maestra under Comandante Camilo Cienfuegos(A real brave and honest Cuban) orders and knew that jackal well!
About che surrendal in Bolivia thats a well know fact,even a Communist idiot like yourself knows about che surrendal!See you pinko loser or you would rather like me to called you a comminazi JERK!
Anything that comes out of your mouth, is spoken by a jerk,'Multi-Names'.
Am Plurinominate

Lafayette, NJ

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Anything that comes out of your mouth, is spoken by a jerk,'Multi-Names'.
LOL! As I said before, you are just a mentaly challenged blabbermouth, with a pile of complexes and frustrations. Basically your whole ideology is a nebuloma from a very ill psique. You could improve if a negative pressure shunt was placed in cephalic cavity with the other end connected to your cecum. Yes an intracephalic copric mass would suit you well. Much better than what you possess now, definetely.LOL!
Am Plurinominate

Lafayette, NJ

#11 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Well said!
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Could you please tell me, in which country the,'reliable press source', Babeling Blog, is located? If they are your friends,(as you say,) you should know, which country this news source is from. Speak up boy, spit it out, you can do it. Just type in the name of the country in your next, Real Don from Canada,(from NJ, USA), post. Thousands of people have looked all over the B.B. Home page for an address - but none appears. You can unravel this huge mystery, with the two-word, name of the originating country.
Am Plurinominate

Lafayette, NJ

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Could you please tell me, in which country the,'reliable press source', Babeling Blog, is located? If they are your friends,(as you say,) you should know, which country this news source is from. Speak up boy, spit it out, you can do it. Just type in .
LOL! As I said before, you are just a mentaly challenged blabbermouth, with a pile of complexes and frustrations. Basically your whole ideology is a nebuloma from a very ill psique. You could improve if a negative pressure shunt was placed in cephalic cavity with the other end connected to your cecum. Yes an intracephalic copric mass would suit you well. Much better than what you possess now, definetely.LOL! LOL!

“I Love the USA”

Canada

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Could you please tell me, in which country the,'reliable press source', Babeling Blog, is located? If they are your friends,(as you say,) you should know, which country this news source is from. Speak up boy, spit it out, you can do it. Just type in the name of the country in your next, Real Don from Canada,(from NJ, USA), post. Thousands of people have looked all over the B.B. Home page for an address - but none appears. You can unravel this huge mystery, with the two-word, name of the originating country.
I don't need to do any research about that reliable press source,it is a world renowned and respected source !Btw,just look at my IP and you will see I'm posting from Canada!JERK!

“I Love the USA”

Canada

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Could you please tell me, in which country the,'reliable press source', Babeling Blog, is located? If they are your friends,(as you say,) you should know, which country this news source is from. Speak up boy, spit it out, you can do it. Just type in the name of the country in your next, Real Don from Canada,(from NJ, USA), post. Thousands of people have looked all over the B.B. Home page for an address - but none appears. You can unravel this huge mystery, with the two-word, name of the originating country.
Hey JERK I can also recommend you this other reliable source !Go and Google therealcuba.com !

“I Love Morrongas (BBC)”

Canada

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> You have said it correctly, Multi-Names, You, and your friends, the reporters from B.B. The Undisputed EMBELLISHMENT CHAMPIONS IN THE CARIBBEAN. If either of you were to offer even A SEMBLANCE of the truth, the sky would fall.
Suck eggs, goof.
hi there senior fake Don...me is inviting you to mine next cuban black boys morrongas (bbc)tasting party... senior mojon Cherokee who is also a commienazi will be coming too....yu plis come ...eh...ah..
???!!!shalom...morrongas ar very buenas....
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#17 Feb 7, 2013
paul Shykora adams wrote:
<quoted text>
hi there senior fake Don...me is inviting you to mine next cuban black boys morrongas (bbc)tasting party... senior mojon Cherokee who is also a commienazi will be coming too....yu plis come ...eh...ah..
???!!!shalom...morrongas ar very buenas....
OMG what a party that sounds like for my fascist Cuban friend "We Just Dont Care" and the other fascist NJ Cuban "rtk" , both adore black boys morrongas as much as they adore copying other people names.

I hope you invite him to the party.
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Anything that comes out of your mouth, is spoken by a jerk,'Multi-Names'.
There are two multi-names here both Cuban Batistian fascist but the one you are talking to with the NJ IP is a perpetual liar.
He claims to be a Nam vet, a Doctor, DVM, scientist, real estate tycoon, martial artist expert, exotic animal breeder, large estate owner, bakery owner, part time animal control , recycle business and I could go on.

So keep in mind the type of filth you are dealing with.
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> You have said it correctly, Multi-Names, You, and your friends, the reporters from B.B. The Undisputed EMBELLISHMENT CHAMPIONS IN THE CARIBBEAN. If either of you were to offer even A SEMBLANCE of the truth, the sky would fall.
Suck eggs, goof.
BTW , Both those stooges copy your name because you get on their nerves as they can not intimidate you nor prove you wrong thus as ALWAYS they resort to this tactic to drive you away because it has worked for them before.

They are two die hard fascist hypocrites who have no grasp of the world outside of their little circles.
cherokeeUNmojon

Lafayette, NJ

#21 Feb 8, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
soi..........EL MARIQUITAS!.
si

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 African Americans named Rhodes scholars, mos... 3 min Retribution 16
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations have Rep... 3 min 2nd Ammendment Pr... 41
News Al Franken's record, sized up (Oct '14) 3 min End of Story 83
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Julia 1,641,633
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Dr Vincent Boombatz 41,863
News Ohio candidate doesn't regret sexual conquest F... 15 min End of Story 2
News Sen. Al Franken Accused Of Sexual Assault By LA... 17 min End of Story 51
More from around the web