What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10323 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8707 Feb 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I sense projection?
You are not reading spam. You are reading the results of looking into this myself and drawing conclusions. If you see something in here that is inaccurate, please identify it and correct it.
Here's the post again. If you perform the study, you will discover that the facts are diametrically opposed to the information you are bieng indoctrinated with.
I know you aren't given this information in your indoctrination sessions, and you probably weren't told of the actual video footage from the US aircraft during the Clinton era when Clinton was bombing Saddam Hussein every other week, showing the modern weaponry shooting at the American aircraft doing the bombing, adn you probably are ignorant of all the hardened bunkers the US forces discovered, to include an underground palace for Saddam Hussein, so just search
"Saddam Hussein UN oil for food"
and start reading about how Saddam Hussein was stealing all the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam and paying French and Russian companies to build the hardened bunkers and underground palaces, and purchasing weapon systems.
Now, that's not so hard, is it?
Get back with us after you've read a little bit and tell us what you learned.
"Drawing Conclusions?" Well there we have it! Every Artists paints with a different brush. I was never a fan of the abstract~

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8708 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
"Drawing Conclusions?" Well there we have it! Every Artists paints with a different brush. I was never a fan of the abstract~
You still haven't addressed the actual facts presented. You're slapping the canvas with your brush, but you forgot to dip it into the paint, dufus.

How about you go back and comment on the facts you read in my post.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8709 Feb 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't addressed the actual facts presented. You're slapping the canvas with your brush, but you forgot to dip it into the paint, dufus.
How about you read (with comprehension this time) mine.

I said ...I am not a fan of Abstract Art. It looks to crazy, like the artist was insane, high, handicap, blind, unable to grasp what everyone else could plainly see.

Your thoughts and writings are such. Non Sensible. Boring. Have a nice day.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#8710 Feb 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering does anybody else live with you? If so, I'm surprised they can fit in the room with your massive ego.

By the way, I doubt you would know facts from a fax or a FAQ's.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8711 Feb 21, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering does anybody else live with you? If so, I'm surprised they can fit in the room with your massive ego.
Ego??

No, that's pure self indulgent bullshit. Delusions of grandeur.

And you are exactly right. He doesn't like facts...But repeating himself to the point of blatant stupidity...Yes.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8712 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't something Black people are into. It came out of your f**ked up thoughts.
So tell ya what, pull up a chair, pop some corn and watch video[s of the ACORN reps agreeing to help set up child prostitution and other illegal businesses..........and they were ALL black pookie.

Location hidden

#8713 Feb 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think anyone listens to you?
Really?
Just us conservatives, bots don't speak in facts. It's like a foreign language to them. Even ebonics 101 would help you orca.

Location hidden

#8714 Feb 21, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spamming the board, clown.
Another poor little bot that can't handle facts. Waaaaaaa mommy mommy the mean ol' person is giving me facts not on om indoctrination....waaaaaaaaaaa aa.

Location hidden

#8715 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I said ...I am not a fan of Abstract Art. It looks to crazy, like the artist was insane, high, handicap, blind, unable to grasp what everyone else could plainly see.
Run on pookie, the short bus is here for you anyway.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8716 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dance is amusing, but very repetitive and becomes boring. How about you stop dancing for a little while and address the facts I posted.
If you noticed, the facts I posted are diametrically opposed to the fraudulent information you are indoctrinated with.
Since you don't like to discuss those facts, how about we go to another obvious fact....

Here's the question:

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8717 Feb 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Ego??
No, that's pure self indulgent bullshit. Delusions of grandeur.
And you are exactly right. He doesn't like facts...But repeating himself to the point of blatant stupidity...Yes.
Here's another obvious fact I don't like:

Obama lied for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States.

Here's the qustion:

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8718 Feb 21, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8719 Feb 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dance is amusing, but very repetitive and becomes boring. How about you stop dancing for a little while and address the facts I posted.
If you noticed, the facts I posted are diametrically opposed to the fraudulent information you are indoctrinated with.
Since you don't like to discuss those facts, how about we go to another obvious fact....
Here's the question:
Can you see which finger I'm holding up?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#8720 Feb 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the qustion:
Or, if you would like to entertain a REAL question, why were the 12 attacks on our diplomatic corps after 9-11 under the Bush Administration that killed 60 Americans never remotely questioned?

This is nothing more than a cheap attempt to gain political points using a national tragedy. It is cowardly.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8721 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
That appendage is called a thumb, dufus.

Now, back to the original question every Democrat runs away from like a dog escaping from Michael Vick's house. Pick either of the questions below to discuss:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Or;

Still, nobody has answered these questions.

Location hidden

#8722 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see where you just took it out of..........yuk. Buy a wand.

Location hidden

#8723 Feb 21, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, if you would like to entertain a REAL question, why were the 12 attacks on our diplomatic corps after 9-11 under the Bush Administration that killed 60 Americans never remotely questioned?
This is nothing more than a cheap attempt to gain political points using a national tragedy. It is cowardly.
Tom Brokaw: President Clinton Thought Saddam Hussein Had WMD
newsbusters.org › Blogs › Brad Wilmouth's blogGaddafi was taken out.... Clinton was convinced that Saddam had managed to ... Speaking on CNN's "Larry King Live," Mr. Clinton says the focus should be on ...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8724 Feb 21, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the real question pertaining to today:

Perhaps you should ask ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC why they hid that information from you. Obviously they had a reason for not informing you. What is your speculative guess as to why the so-called "mainstream media" keeps you ignorant?
Brad

Manchester, CT

#8725 Feb 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the qustion:
Because Obama Administration’s State Department had contracted with a known affiliate of Al Qaeda to protect the U.S. Mission in Libya.
The cover up is an easier pill to swallow than the truth.
Another question,,,,,

Where is the same MSM that took down the Nixon administration?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8726 Feb 21, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious fact:
Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States.
Given that this wasn't some analyst doing this, but the goddam president of the United States lying to the world, which includes the population of the United States, I'm sure you'd agree that this is much more serious than "political points".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min ChristineM 168,733
News Marriage equality good for Missourians 20 min mike 8
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 22 min Pro Ukraine 2,228
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Dr Guru 192,124
News Supreme Court Upholds Fair Housing Act Discrimi... 26 min Spotted Girl 4
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 30 min ChristineM 9,318
News Bridgegate scandal goes silent, for now 35 min tod see the light 1
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 54 min Agents of Corruption 332,658
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr johnplustwomore 2,113
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 186,216
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,251,062
More from around the web