What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10313 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8417 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you... 10?
To much of a coward to answer the question?
Perhaps I need information.
Virtually 100 percent of the black population voted for Obama.
And, why did all black people vote for him?
Do they think he's black, and all black people are racist?
Is Obama white, or black?
How about an answer....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8418 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Food for thought to help you answer your own ponderings.
Okay. 100% of people that voted for Mitt the liar were white people. Out of that same curiosity, is Mitt Black or White?
And...You sound like 100% of the white people that post on here..soooo are you white or black?
Not true. You seem to be very ignorant of who lives in the United States, and how the demographics were differentiated by votes.

My great grandmother was the daughter of former slaves on a sugar cane plantation in Louisiana.
Her husband was a Spanish man who was the grandson of a Bayou Goula Native American woman.
That was from my maternal grandmother.
My maternal grandfather was the grandson of a jewish woman.

So, how about you tell me what I am.

Now, back to the question you are trying intensely to not answer:

Is Obama white, or black?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8419 Feb 14, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
So, out of curiosity, why do you care?
I can keep playing this game as long as you can.
I am asking a question. You are attempting to play a game because you are too much of a coward to answer the question.
Here it is again:

Is Obama white, or black?

Here's another one:

Is George Zimmerman white, or hispanic?

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#8420 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asking a question. You are attempting to play a game because you are too much of a coward to answer the question.
Here it is again:
Is Obama white, or black?
Here's another one:
Is George Zimmerman white, or hispanic?
So, out of curiosity, why do you care?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8421 Feb 14, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
So, out of curiosity, why do you care?
Virtually 100 percent of the black population voted for Obama. I wonder why. That is such an improbably occurrence, there has to be some reason.
... unless you feel any understanding of who the American people are is of no value.

So, is Obama white, or black?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8422 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. You seem to be very ignorant of who lives in the United States, and how the demographics were differentiated by votes.
My great grandmother was the daughter of former slaves on a sugar cane plantation in Louisiana.
Her husband was a Spanish man who was the grandson of a Bayou Goula Native American woman.
That was from my maternal grandmother.
My maternal grandfather was the grandson of a jewish woman.
So, how about you tell me what I am.
Now, back to the question you are trying intensely to not answer:
Is Obama white, or black?
What you are? How about F8ked up! Now are you 10?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8423 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtually 100 percent of the black population voted for Obama. I wonder why. That is such an improbably occurrence, there has to be some reason.
... unless you feel any understanding of who the American people are is of no value.
So, is Obama white, or black?
AND Fart breath... the original topix was What the 2012 election taught us. Okay... it taught me that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. You can't change a tigers stripes and white people are racist to the core. I must admit that the Election really was just a reminder of this fact. The O.J. Simpson innocence verdict re-opened my eyes to their racism and self hatred. That was when I was also reminded and my children saw it "Live" too, that we the people of color in this country are engaged in a war with racists in this country still. Maybe we ALL do need to arm ourselves. All people of color serving in the U.S. army need to be reminded of the words of Mohammed Ali when he beat the draft by refusing to go fight for a country who posed more of a threat to us than the Vietnamese. Same shit...different day! I love my Muslim brothers and sisters and if there was an invasion here... guess who I'd shoot at. Roflmao
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8424 Feb 14, 2013
oops! Did I do that?

lol

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8425 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are? How about F8ked up! Now are you 10?
No.
I am a Vietman veteran, dufus.

Now, back to the issue you continually run away from like a dog escaping from Michael Vick's house:

You seem to be very ignorant of who lives in the United States, and how the demographics were differentiated by votes.
My great grandmother was the daughter of former slaves on a sugar cane plantation in Louisiana.
Her husband was a Spanish man who was the grandson of a Bayou Goula Native American woman.
That was from my maternal grandmother.
My maternal grandfather was the grandson of a jewish woman.
So, how about you tell me what I am.
Now, back to the question you are trying intensely to not answer:

Is Obama white, or black?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8426 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
AND Fart breath... the original topix was What the 2012 election taught us. Okay... it taught me that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. You can't change a tigers stripes and white people are racist to the core. I must admit that the Election really was just a reminder of this fact. The O.J. Simpson innocence verdict re-opened my eyes to their racism and self hatred. That was when I was also reminded and my children saw it "Live" too, that we the people of color in this country are engaged in a war with racists in this country still. Maybe we ALL do need to arm ourselves. All people of color serving in the U.S. army need to be reminded of the words of Mohammed Ali when he beat the draft by refusing to go fight for a country who posed more of a threat to us than the Vietnamese. Same shit...different day! I love my Muslim brothers and sisters and if there was an invasion here... guess who I'd shoot at. Roflmao
This seems like a very applicable lesson from the 2012 election:

Virtually 100 percent of the black population voted for Obama. I wonder why. That is such an improbably occurrence, there has to be some reason.
... unless you feel any understanding of who the American people are is of no value.

So, is Obama white, or black?

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8427 Feb 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ask this question at the hilter youth rallies as well?
Students Told to Stop ‘USA!’ Chant, Take Off American Flag Bandanas

By Andrew Johnson
February 13, 2013 4:04 P.M. Comments

1435Print Text Four California high-school students were reportedly suspended for chanting “U.S.A! U.S.A!” and wearing American flag bandanas during a basketball game. While their punishment has since been rescinded, school administrators said “the incident is far from over.”

If it's pro communist..........it's liberalism at its finest.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#8428 Feb 14, 2013
100% of the blacks voted for obama, because he is black, and he's helping them stick it to the man. You see, the man has been holding them down all these years, and now they are ready for payback...It's a black thing, you wouldn't understand.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8429 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
AND Fart breath... the original topix was What the 2012 election taught us. Okay... it taught me that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. You can't change a tigers stripes and white people are racist to the core. I must admit that the Election really was just a reminder of this fact. The O.J. Simpson innocence verdict re-opened my eyes to their racism and self hatred. That was when I was also reminded and my children saw it "Live" too, that we the people of color in this country are engaged in a war with racists in this country still. Maybe we ALL do need to arm ourselves. All people of color serving in the U.S. army need to be reminded of the words of Mohammed Ali when he beat the draft by refusing to go fight for a country who posed more of a threat to us than the Vietnamese. Same shit...different day! I love my Muslim brothers and sisters and if there was an invasion here... guess who I'd shoot at. Roflmao
You are more at war with your culture of corumption and greed than the few whites in Ameica that truly racist. Name one other race that hasn't assimalated into American society other than blacks. You remain slaves because you like it that way. After 400 years and trillions spent, it is the only reason you are sill in your mental plantation.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#8430 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This seems like a very applicable lesson from the 2012 election:
Virtually 100 percent of the black population voted for Obama. I wonder why. That is such an improbably occurrence, there has to be some reason.
... unless you feel any understanding of who the American people are is of no value. So, is Obama white, or black?
Some interesting statistics for folks who see the world in black or white -

Clinton got 83 percent of the black vote in 1992 and 84 percent in 1996; the third-party candidate Ross Perot probably sliced away some of Clinton's black support. Al Gore got 90 percent in 2000; John Kerry got 88 percent in 2004. Obama captured 95 percent in 2008, and 2 million more black people voted than in the previous election.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/blac...
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#8431 Feb 14, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>If it's pro communist
Wot wot, you can't throw in socialist, marxist, nazism, racist and all the other names you guys like to throw out - without knowing what they mean? LOLL

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#8432 Feb 14, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Some interesting statistics for folks who see the world in black or white -
Clinton got 83 percent of the black vote in 1992 and 84 percent in 1996; the third-party candidate Ross Perot probably sliced away some of Clinton's black support. Al Gore got 90 percent in 2000; John Kerry got 88 percent in 2004. Obama captured 95 percent in 2008, and 2 million more black people voted than in the previous election.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/blac...
yes, and now that the mexicans are coming in like roaches, when they become eligible to vote ( another big Dem plan) they will all vote Dem, and then we will be ruled by dems forever. Won't that be great, nobody will have to work, the govt will supply everybody with section 8, food stamps, ebt cards and free healthcare and free cellphones....

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8433 Feb 14, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Some interesting statistics for folks who see the world in black or white -
Clinton got 83 percent of the black vote in 1992 and 84 percent in 1996; the third-party candidate Ross Perot probably sliced away some of Clinton's black support. Al Gore got 90 percent in 2000; John Kerry got 88 percent in 2004. Obama captured 95 percent in 2008, and 2 million more black people voted than in the previous election.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/blac...
Shows just how much money it took to buy votes. Al Gore Sr. tried his best to keep the blacks from voting and to stop the 1964 civil rights bill. Shows how short the memory is on a black person. Just follow the money.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8434 Feb 14, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Wot wot, you can't throw in socialist, marxist, nazism, racist and all the other names you guys like to throw out - without knowing what they mean? LOLL
Prove I don't cupcake. You make these claims in the clouds that you seem to think are divine insperation instead of talking out your arse.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#8435 Feb 14, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Shows just how much money it took to buy votes.
Meg Whitman!
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#8436 Feb 14, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Prove I don't cupcake.
Dearie, your comment was short on the usual throwing out of fux words like socialist, marxism, nazism, etc. LOLL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,535,931
News Mike Huckabee to revive his talk show on TBN 9 min what 8
News James Comey fired as FBI director 9 min swampmudd 2,793
News Texas set to embrace new abortion restrictions 10 min Vlad 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Earl 240,966
News Hillary Clinton to address Wellesley College gr... 15 min anonymous 23
News Flynn invokes 5th Amendment, refuses to comply ... 21 min Soros King Maker 40
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min Just call me Abe 3 270,338
News White House rebuts Washington Post report of Tr... 1 hr Big Al 887
More from around the web