Obama says shooting death of Fla. teen a 'tragedy'

Mar 23, 2012 Full story: SFGate 162

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said, vowing to "get to the bottom of what happened." Obama expressed sympathy for the parents of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, who was shot on Feb.

Read more
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#23 Mar 24, 2012
The real tragedy is seeing busloads of Atlanta welfare recipients, come to protest.....or Al Sharpton, the Gloria Allred of black america and his big puss, in front of every camera....or every media outlet, tripping over eachother in an effort to show the pain and suffering of the oppressed, innocent black society......or the fact that Trayvon was 6'3", not the cute, little 8 year old in the football jersey that media shows over and over and over....or the fact that blacks have killed 200 more people in america, since Trayvon went down.....Oh, the tragedy....

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#24 Mar 24, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
The real tragedy is seeing busloads of Atlanta welfare recipients, come to protest.....or Al Sharpton, the Gloria Allred of black america and his big puss, in front of every camera....or every media outlet, tripping over eachother in an effort to show the pain and suffering of the oppressed, innocent black society......or the fact that Trayvon was 6'3", not the cute, little 8 year old in the football jersey that media shows over and over and over....or the fact that blacks have killed 200 more people in america, since Trayvon went down.....Oh, the tragedy....
BS! Your racisim is showing through your attempts at trying to sound sarcastic and intellectual, you no good sob! An innocent young man is dead for wanting to buy snacks early in the morning, PERIOD! A trigger happy, wanna be copy with a John Wayne complex was lying in wait for some action and saw his chance when a young black male crossed his path. The fact that this ahole had a criminal record for resisting arrest, assaulting police officers and domestic violence means nothing to racists like you. Elevate him, you b@stard for taking a young life and then cowardly trying to protray himself as the victim!

You do know the meaning of HYPOCRITE, don't you? That boy's life is worth more than a 1000 of yours and if people want to make sure that it wasn't lost in vain and ensure the KILLER receives his just punishment, that's exactly what they'll do. It's cretins like you, with your EVIL obstinance that make heros out of evil doers like Zimmerman not Sharpton, Obama or Black people. It is in your nature to embrace evil.
oh well

Las Cruces, NM

#25 Mar 24, 2012
sure sure, Albuquerque lost 2 high school students walking home from school in a senseless shooting (by hoodied gangbangers it's postulated). where is prez obamas personal sincere leadership that he displayed for 'one of his own'? not gonna happen, sharpton, fbi, holder and all the civil rights morons don't even know where NM is, much less care. If obammy can't make political hay with his participation, then you'll find him on the golf course.
never let a good crisis go to waste, the current admins mantra.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#26 Mar 24, 2012
Where is Obama's outrage over the death of the 6 year old hispanic girl by two black gangbangers in Obama's old neighberhood? No comment from the black guy about that? He is disgusting, and we cannot send him home to Chicago soon enough. Is it January yet?
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#27 Mar 24, 2012
Miss Bappie, are you aware, this innocent kid was 6'3", visiting from Miami, and has been reported as assaulting Zimmerman? Have you seen the photos he put on facebook?....Bappie, indeed, your one way racism is showing also.....

Location hidden

#28 Mar 24, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Miss Bappie, are you aware, this innocent kid was 6'3", visiting from Miami, and has been reported as assaulting Zimmerman? Have you seen the photos he put on facebook?....Bappie, indeed, your one way racism is showing also.....
Your point, if any? So being 6'3", from Miami, and having a facebook page is now a crime?

You have some fat slouch, following you and aggressively stopping you, and pulling out a gun on you, what would you do? He wasn't law enforcement, he had no right to stop anyone walking the streets, he was told by the police dispatcher not to follow the young man and even his association manual directed them not to pursue suspects. So who was the aggressor in all of this.

You search for reasons that make sense to you, ok? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you're backing the wrong horse. You're not a lucky person, are you?
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Mar 24, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>BS! Your racisim is showing through your attempts at trying to sound sarcastic
You do know the meaning of HYPOCRITE, don't you? That boy's life is worth more than a 1000 of yours and if people want to make sure that it wasn't lost in vain and ensure the KILLER receives his just punishment, that's exactly what they'll do. It's cretins like you, with your EVIL obstinance that make heros out of evil doers like Zimmerman not Sharpton, Obama or Black people. It is in your nature to embrace evil.
Nope, not buyin' it you race hustling POS. Go try and track down a Sharpton rally and fart in their faces, maybe they'll enjoy it.

Location hidden

#30 Mar 24, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not buyin' it you race hustling POS. Go try and track down a Sharpton rally and fart in their faces, maybe they'll enjoy it.
Go get your GED and stop embarrassing white people with your illiteracy.

I'm glad I get to byxtch slap your simple arse all over this forum. You keep trying and commenting from your limited vocabulary and knowledge, ya twit! As for race hustling, you're just pissed off because white men of intelligence agree with me and post to me, lol. So sad, so sorry...Not!
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#31 Mar 24, 2012
Mitts Gold Plated Tablets wrote:
<quoted text>
SoMEbODy BEAt YOU wiTh ThE cRAzY stICK BaD.
Yo mamma is like a brick, flat on both sides and gets laid by mexicans!.....AH!!

“Tea parties R 4 little girls.”

Orlando

#32 Mar 24, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
"Race hustling POS"? Why don't you take a look at what people are saying on your precious FoKKKs "News"? Here...allow me: "ANOTHER TOOKY WILLIAMS, ABORTED.
GOOD SHOT ZIMMY. lol"
"Blacks can do no wrong, period! That is the DOJ’s excuse for becoming involved. 50+ years of being told they are special and entitled and the gov’t’s only focus is to make it so!!"
"How’d the kid get into the “gated” community in the first place?"
"Is tea and skittles slang for guns and crack."
"the b!ack community has created a sense of fear with the excessive amounts of cr!me and v!olence and the glamorizing and glorification of cr!mes and v!olence through c rap music (term used lightly) and most are rude, crude, nasty and give others the tough guy BS attitude.You people (term also used lightly) made your beds and now have to lie in them………don’t be angry with us or blame us you did this all on your own"
"It is obvious the un-civilized B!ACKS who dwell in the greatist nation on earth have never wanted to be part of the TEAM, they CRY and P!SS and MOAN at every given oportunity about fairness and equality, While lining up for the free ride at welfare.
The United States is cursed with these baboons, Who will never gain the ability to stand up and make it on their own without our help.
They are the eternal retarded stepchild , needfull and helpless until the end of time."
"ANOTHER TOOKY WILLIAMS, ABORTED.
GOOD SHOT ZIMMY. lol"
"Hunting, maybe thinning the herd."

So...are you still going to claim that conservatives don't race-bait?

the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Mar 24, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Go get your GED and stop embarrassing white people with your illiteracy.
I'm glad I get to byxtch slap your simple arse all over this forum. You keep trying and commenting from your limited vocabulary and knowledge, ya twit! As for race hustling, you're just pissed off because white men of intelligence agree with me and post to me, lol. So sad, so sorry...Not!
Your extreme delusions and anger need professional help. Go get it before you hurt somebody.

Orlando

#34 Mar 24, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo mamma is like a brick, flat on both sides and gets laid by mexicans!.....AH!!
Oooooh, Vin! You showed HIM! lol, actually, I thought his post was pretty funny, but alas, that's not why I'm responding. You did say something about Trayvon's hoodie earlier that I found interesting. Perhaps you're parroting what Geraldo said yesterday morning about how he thought the hoodie killed Trayvon just as much as the gun did? C'mon, man. That's like saying a pretty woman who was raped deserved it because she wasn't wearing a dresss that came down to her ankles. Lot's of people wear hoodies, especially when it's cold and rainy like it was that night. My neighbor is a big dude with tattoos, a handlebar mustache and rides a Harley. He looks like he belongs in a biker gang selling drugs. Is he scary looking? You bet....unless he's wearing his work clothes. see, he's an orthopedic surgeon.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#35 Mar 24, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Your point, if any? So being 6'3", from Miami, and having a facebook page is now a crime?
You have some fat slouch, following you and aggressively stopping you, and pulling out a gun on you, what would you do? He wasn't law enforcement, he had no right to stop anyone walking the streets, he was told by the police dispatcher not to follow the young man and even his association manual directed them not to pursue suspects. So who was the aggressor in all of this.
You search for reasons that make sense to you, ok? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you're backing the wrong horse. You're not a lucky person, are you?
Talk about jumping to conclusions, look at you......you do realize Zimmerman told the police, Trayvon attacked him, and that it was reported, Zimmerman had bruises and a bloody nose? That would make Trayvon the actual aggressor, would'nt it? I am not backing either horse, unlike you, and for solely racial reasons.....

Location hidden

#36 Mar 24, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Your extreme delusions and anger need professional help. Go get it before you hurt somebody.
Yeah, uh hum, that's why you keep following me all around the forum, going out of your way to comment, judging my posts, etc., but instead I need help and you don't? lol.

I hope I drive your arse to self-destruct and I am happy I have such an influence over you. Obsessed with me, are you? Want some chocolate? Sorry, I am not interested in pwt, but you're obviously interested in chocolate, lol.

Keep showing how much I am getting to you and how pathethic you are in constantly seeking my attention, lol. I think I'll starve you for awhile and watch you go berserk, how about that? LOL

Orlando

#37 Mar 24, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Talk about jumping to conclusions, look at you......you do realize Zimmerman told the police, Trayvon attacked him, and that it was reported, Zimmerman had bruises and a bloody nose? That would make Trayvon the actual aggressor, would'nt it? I am not backing either horse, unlike you, and for solely racial reasons.....
Even the Conservative Republican co-sponsors of the SYG law have stated that once Zimmerman got out of his car, that it was he who was the aggressor, so at that point, once he started pursuing him, even if Trayvon did jump him, IMO, Trayvon would be the one protected under the law,

Location hidden

#38 Mar 24, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Talk about jumping to conclusions, look at you......you do realize Zimmerman told the police, Trayvon attacked him, and that it was reported, Zimmerman had bruises and a bloody nose? That would make Trayvon the actual aggressor, would'nt it? I am not backing either horse, unlike you, and for solely racial reasons.....
Zimmerman told the police? His mouth is a prayer book, his words, holy? Trayvon followed him and attacked him? Is that the spin you all have come up with now? If a stranger approaches you and tries to detain you and he's not a law enforcement official, but some crazed looking man, what would you do? You cannot make wrong right. If in fact, Zimmerman thought his life was in danger he should have waited for the police, followed their instructions and none of this would have ever happened.

Understand this, if you can wrap your mind around it: He had no legal right to follow Trayvohn, he had no legal right to try to detain him. He had no right to pull a weapon on Trayvohn and if he got hurt in the struggle of this young man trying to get away from someone he perceived as a nut, that's what he got. It doesn't validate his story as he was the aggressor, do you grasp that concept or will it eternally elude you?

Racist? No sir, I am not. You clearly are because you're looking for reasons to justify the un-justifiable murder of an innocent young man to fit your racist bias. Zimmerman is alive and well, Trayvohn is dead because some trigger happy jerk, a wanna be law enforcement junkie with a criminal record of even assaulting police officers, making 145 calls of suspicious looking black males who had a itchy trigger finger finally fulfilled his fantasy and killed someone.

Unforunately for him, he killed the wrong black man that night and he will pay for it, one way or another, despite you and a multitude of racist enablers. Like Abel, innocent blood cries out to the Lord.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#39 Mar 24, 2012
Jim Trebowski wrote:
<quoted text> Even the Conservative Republican co-sponsors of the SYG law have stated that once Zimmerman got out of his car, that it was he who was the aggressor, so at that point, once he started pursuing him, even if Trayvon did jump him, IMO, Trayvon would be the one protected under the law,
Oh really....would'nt it depend on who threw the first punch? Check out why no charges have been filed.....
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#40 Mar 24, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, uh hum, that's why you keep following me all around the forum, going out of your way to comment, judging my posts, etc., but instead I need help and you don't? lol.
I hope I drive your arse to self-destruct and I am happy I have such an influence over you.
I'm not following you around you deluded idiot, this is a 2 WAY forum and I don't agree with your vile, race baiting posts that you constantly put on here. You are a dangerous person, go get professional help before you harm somebody physically.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#41 Mar 24, 2012
bappie....you are simply all over the place....it matters not, what i or what you would do.....it only matters, what happened in this situation....you are actually the one speculating on a large portion, of what went down......you sure like labelling myself and others alot, for someone who uses the Lord's name in her closing sentence....

Location hidden

#42 Mar 24, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Oh really....would'nt it depend on who threw the first punch? Check out why no charges have been filed.....
Check out why the police chief stepped down. Check out why there's now a federal investigation. Check out why Zimmerman, the hero is hiding. Check out Zimmerman being in a world of trouble. Even if there are no criminal charges filed, a civil suit is indeed in the cards. He will pay one way or another. He received the attention he so craved but it's not going to work out the way he thought it would. Simple minds don't think critically, lol. If he goes to jail, he's definitely going to be someone's beeatch. So much for the macho man he desired being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min X -Man- 320,538
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,206,593
News Harry Reid to retire, will not be seeking re-el... 5 min serfs up 69
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 7 min American1 408
News Experts: Sex bias case will embolden women desp... 7 min Le Jimbo 3
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... 10 min Wondering 41
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 12 min Le Jimbo 69
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 22 min woodtick57 341
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Eagle 12 6,377
More from around the web