The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 9,861)

Showing posts 197,201 - 197,220 of239,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

s/b ....... I haven't applied for a disability....
UidiotRacemakeWo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. Suffers From Skilled Labor Shortage: Joerres
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/u-s-suffers-fr...
Jeff Joerres, chairman and CEO at Manpowergroup, discusses the state of the U.S. jobs economy on Bloomberg Television’s “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
LOL! Your Answer The right winger in Power, and corrupted US immigration Act and US Companies only interest in hiring Cheap Skilled Labor... and many Skilled Professional immigrants in Tech /science Field ( from China, india...) return home enmasse because of the abuses , the Glass Ceiling , and seeing the erratic instability in the US corrupted policies , a US police state and is often marked as terrorists... no wonder our US is losing its respect in the world community.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>Your he one who said "It depends. Does he have children?" when I asked if you thought he should get disability. Now you want to defer to someone else? GR and Eagle didn't suggest it. Why should they be asked to back it up?
Forgive me if that is not an EXACT quote.
Anyone on SSD is ask to backup their claim with docs and everything is on the table and the judge knows it before going in..

Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text> Your response to Eagles comment of;
"God and country first is my belief.." was that he couldn't "serve two masters at once" yet his statement served our country founders well and servers as part of the motto for our Boy Scouts which you obviously never were a member of.
Not thing to do with Boyscott motto , we all dealing Real World problems. You really are either ignorant and/or living in the Fantasy world or you part of the support the corrupted NeoCon agendas !!
Again !
if you mix Politic with religion what does it tell you? What did insane war mongering Bushjr did ?

You did not answer , Why? And you trying to deflect, afraid to answer it or ypu mentally challenged ?

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>Not your call.
Yes it is, I just made it.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>So if you were president and we were being attacked by Jihadists you simply wouldn't get involved?
First of all how did we all as Americans get into this awful Predicaments - your answer ! Its our greedy US Corporatism , US militaristic/Neo-imperialism , PNAC Agendas... is what got us into all these troubles at Home and abroad! You our right right wingers are cause of all these problems we seeing today! Note not a leftie or ignorant right wing Supermacist Neocon like you.

I wiil only protect my family not go on overseas adventures on note of an illegal wars !
Guerra Coat of Arms

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>Stop twisting and read again
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
I asked "So do you think he should et disability because he is unemployable over his dysfunction ability? "
Look, I'm not interested in dancing with you. You're just not up to snuff. Maybe you can try x-boy or jaxxxon.
u r weak
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

UidiotRacemakeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>U moron You can't serve two masters, you beginning sound like a grunter!! Both should not mix, you authoritarians are dumb as hell, no wonder you kind are so easily taken to cleaners by those in corrupted Power! Wake up stupid!
ABABABBABBBBBAWHAHAHAHBBBAAAHH HHBa !
Guerra Coat of Arms

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>So if you were president and we were being attacked by Jihadists you simply wouldn't get involved?
how many socks do u have. lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, I just made it.
The Rappinhead case is clueless ignorant, mentally challenged... he cant understand Bushie... caused world of mess

Bhaahahaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Guerra Coat of Arms wrote:
<quoted text>
u r weak
Rappin can even formulated a mental sound intellectual counter!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That would not have been the case had Congress not stonewalled Obama's efforts to roll back the Bush tax cuts on the wealthiest while preserving them for the middle class. What happened there? Ask Republicans.
BS, Obama`s My way or the high way attitude has been just as bad!
Guerra Coat of Arms

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>The Rappinhead case is clueless ignorant, mentally challenged... he cant understand Bushie... caused world of mess
Bhaahahaa
so true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text> Rappin can even formulated a mental sound intellectual counter!
Oops correction s/h/b ' CAN NOT'

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>Stop twisting and read again
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
I asked "So do you think he should et disability because he is unemployable over his dysfunction ability? "
Look, I'm not interested in dancing with you. You're just not up to snuff. Maybe you can try x-boy or jaxxxon.
I answered you. I'm up to snuff.

I have no idea whether somebody who is a meth head is considered a candidate for a "disability" pension, but I doubt it. If, however, he damages his heart and liver and becomes unable to work because of that damage, he may be a candidate for disability, and if the Social Security Administration decides he is, so be it. I don't know the rules. If you want to know what they are, look it up yourself. If you are asking me if his addiction is a disability, I don't think so anymore than I think alcoholics are disabled. If, on the other hand, they develop cirrhosis and the Social Security Administration decides that constitutes "disability", it's not my call either. Check up on these things yourself if you need to know. I'm not your mommy.

Now, you get up to snuff, short stuff.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Marc Cisneros: 1939—: Army General, College President, Chief Executive Officer Biography - Helped Orchestrate Numerous Army .........
Over the course of his lifetime, Marc Cisneros has navigated a lot of terrain. Cisneros began life among the cowhands in the dusty ranchlands of South Texas, knuckled his way through the jungles of Vietnam, became an Army general, and ended up establishing policy among the halls of academia. His accomplishments have made Cisneros a favorite South Texas son. On the outskirts of his hometown of Premont, Texas, a sign proudly announces that it is the home of retired three-star Lieutenant General Marc Cisneros. His success reminds South Texans—Hispanics in particular—of their unlimited potential. "He has made a positive impact," Premont middle school principal Luis A. Canales told the San Antonio Express-News. "He is Mexicano, and that affects all of South Texas."
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-343400002...
From 1975 to 1977, Cisneros was a battalion commander at Fort Hood, Texas, and an artillery commander from 1984 to 1986. By the late 1980s, he was serving in Panama and worked his way up the ranks to become a general. Cisneros is most remembered for his role in the 1989 Panama invasion, in which he helped orchestrate the invasion and capture of then-dictator General Manuel Noriega, accused of drug trafficking and other crimes. During "Operation Just Cause," as the offensive was named, Cisneros served as commander of the U.S. Army South, making him the highest-ranking Latino in the U.S. Army.
.......(emphasis added:....."MAKING HIM THE HIGHEST-RANKING LATINO IN THE U.S. ARMY.)
Keep going. I could too if I were so inclined, but I'm not inclined to continue an argument on anybody's cultural background..
We can play this game all day old lady.

"In 1997, he was named one of the "100 Most Influential Hispanics" by Hispanic Business Magazine." http://www.gulflink.osd.mil/oversight/Cisnero...

See! The article you posted was written by "Gringos" who don't know there is a difference between Latinos and Hispanics. LTG (Ret) Marc Cisneros is Hispanic.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>so true
A rappinhead case still another Subservient minion who is still licking his bloody HiTlerians Satantic mAsters' boots of warmongering! Bahhahaaa

“J' accuse”

Since: Oct 07

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
he would never pass the assessment test at Walmart. it ask simple questions like do you breath air and the dubvazz is bound to get it all wrong
Is your coat of arms by chance a burrito?

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Both major parties are ones played with you all and taken most of you sheeoples to the cleaners by uses propagandas, lies, deceptions, manipulations, bribes... Bahahahaaa
Perhaps you'd be happier in some other country? How about N. Korea? Cuba? Iceland?

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. Suffers From Skilled Labor Shortage: Joerres
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/u-s-suffers-fr...
Jeff Joerres, chairman and CEO at Manpowergroup, discusses the state of the U.S. jobs economy on Bloomberg Television’s “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
I blame the libs, the dems and the teachers unions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 197,201 - 197,220 of239,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,071,997
Joan Rivers: Obama is Gay and Michelle is a 'Tr... 4 min WasteWater 57
Obama faces limited options in Iraq crisis, dou... 4 min Le Jimbo 1,020
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 5 min Raise da Roof S 133
Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors 5 min Catholic League of Duncey 1,532
'O'Reilly Factor' Correspondent Trolls San Fran... 6 min Buffalo Bull 13
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Cali Girl 2014 50,427
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••