The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 340754 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#236640 Jan 26, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, That`s you Dilwad !
Yeppers and So, So, True!
And just like clockwork here comes the Qbert bringing up the rear! Are you full tilt right now Q?

How long till you call someone a "beeeener"?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#236641 Jan 26, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at the posters that Posit tends to support and agree with, they all have several overlapping characteristics.
1. They are crazy and racist
2. Vulgar, beyond just profanity
3. Have been banned several times
Posit really has no business accusing anyone of ANYTHING. He is cloaked in hypocrisy. ;)
I am looking at YOUR accusations at this moment. Practice what you preach hypocrite.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#236642 Jan 26, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Posit, you need a life.
You need more than that.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#236643 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree.......I know all about all 4 of you and the game you all play here.
You can assume anything your little heart(s) want to. I don't care.
You all can't fool me and I laugh at your collective ineptitude just as I scoff at Obama's individual ineptness.
You're not the only one that's laughing POS.

In the first place, it doesn't matter one damn bit whether the trolls that post here believe you or not.

In the second place, we know you're wrong (which I happen to think is funny as hell) and third, the general consensus seems to be that you are in fact insane so laugh it up chuckles, you aren't the only one that sees the humor in this situation.

Location hidden

#236644 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree.......I know all about all 4 of you and the game you all play here.
You all can't fool me and I laugh at your collective ineptitude just as I scoff at Obama's individual ineptness.
It's official. You know nothing, and are completely paranoid.

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#236645 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
"I know all about all 4 of you and the game you all play here."

ROTFLMAO!

You don't know anything about anyone, and none of us are playing any games. You're projecting again as usual, POS.

You lie about people, and you cloak those lies in supercilious attempts to be powerful, all-knowing and in control here. When the truth is you don't know chit, you're impotent and you don't control anything or anyone. It's YOU who plays games, not any of us.

No one is trying to fool you, you silly little man. You create fantasies. It's where you live--Topix Fantasy Island. LOL!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#236646 Jan 26, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Your insinuations are all over the place and believe me, I know what I'm talking about. It wouldn't matter what you "claim", you're so needy for attention you will say anything. You have proved that much. You lie about me and just about everyone else that you have problems with here, and why? Why the lies Posit? You have no idea what I know.
I don't care what you know. I am not interested. To me it is what I know that counts here, not what you know or don't know.
I know that Obama is headed for a fall and so do millions of my countrymen.
To me you are an insignificant troll and a gold digger.

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#236647 Jan 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"hoe"
One more time you lie. You did lie when you accused me of commenting on your build and your former jobs.
Peace
KMA
I never accused you of any such thing, and you know it. You've lied about this before too.

When I was posting to you about those things I was speaking in general and only about other people, not YOU personally. And you know it too, you conniving devil.

Bring forward the post, or be known as the liar you are, Sleazy.

I can predict your response. LOL!

Location hidden

#236648 Jan 26, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, and yes!
I just don't get it. What's the use of being an "architect" of all things if you have to lie about other people to get attention? Low character, for an "aryan". lol
What if he's not lying?

I mean, what if the little schmuck really believes what he's saying? He wouldn't be lying, he would simply be insane.

Makes much more sense to me and goes a long way toward explaining his behavior.

Seriously, so he thinks I'm (we're) posting under a bunch of different names on a bunch of different forums and he seems to be obsessed with the whole thing.

Let him! Who honestly gives a sh*t and I really do think it's hilarious watching him chase after shadows.

Location hidden

#236649 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am looking at YOUR accusations at this moment. Practice what you preach hypocrite.
Been there done that.

Come up with something new or go to the back of the line and wait your turn like all the other trolls.

Location hidden

#236650 Jan 26, 2014
Will economic inequality become the issue of the day?

----------

The new face of food stamps: working-age Americans

In a first, working-age people now make up the majority in U.S. households that rely on food stamps a switch from a few years ago, when children and the elderly were the main recipients...

...The findings coincide with the latest economic data showing workers' wages and salaries growing at the lowest rate relative to corporate profits in U.S. history...

...Economists say having a job may no longer be enough for self-sufficiency in today's economy....

http://news.yahoo.com/face-food-stamps-workin...

Location hidden

#236651 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am looking at YOUR accusations at this moment. Practice what you preach hypocrite.
Yet, you are the one who falsely claimed you saw me using a sock and posting on a thread that I've never posted on....

What I posted weren't accusations but rather observations. These observations are obvious to just about everyone but you. The very reason I posted them is because they are also things you have regularly falsely accused many of us of, hence your hypocrisy.

Location hidden

#236652 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what you know. I am not interested. To me it is what I know that counts here, not what you know or don't know.
I know that Obama is headed for a fall and so do millions of my countrymen.
To me you are an insignificant troll and a gold digger.
A gold digger? LMAO

Just like you KNEW Mitt Romney was going to win the presidency right? Face it Posit, you've been sailing that same boat hoping for that big wind for some time now and it just isn't coming. It's time you faced the real reason you and those you support have so much against this president. You can pile on as many trumped up scandals as you want but It's all too apparent why all of you cannot stand this president.

Location hidden

#236653 Jan 26, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
What if he's not lying?
I mean, what if the little schmuck really believes what he's saying? He wouldn't be lying, he would simply be insane.
Makes much more sense to me and goes a long way toward explaining his behavior.
Seriously, so he thinks I'm (we're) posting under a bunch of different names on a bunch of different forums and he seems to be obsessed with the whole thing.
Let him! Who honestly gives a sh*t and I really do think it's hilarious watching him chase after shadows.
I guess that's a possibility but I gave him more credit than that. As much as he brags I assumed he was able to manage some of what he was insinuating but it has become apparent that he really is quite clueless. The old chap has got his nickers in a bunch I'd say. lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#236654 Jan 26, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the only one that's laughing POS.
In the first place, it doesn't matter one damn bit whether the trolls that post here believe you or not.
In the second place, we know you're wrong (which I happen to think is funny as hell) and third, the general consensus seems to be that you are in fact insane so laugh it up chuckles, you aren't the only one that sees the humor in this situation.
Those you refer to as "we" is a very small number and they are very insignificant to me.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#236656 Jan 26, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, and yes!
I just don't get it. What's the use of being an "architect" of all things if you have to lie about other people to get attention? Low character, for an "aryan". lol
" What's the use of being an "architect" of all things"

See the difference in what I posted?.........".but I will claim to be an architect who knows how to build things that work".....

Compared to what you twisted?

Either you are incapable of comprehending what I post or you are an expert at the twist and spin .
Which is it?
I don't expect an answer because you are full of fear and loathing.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#236657 Jan 26, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you are the one who falsely claimed you saw me using a sock and posting on a thread that I've never posted on....
What I posted weren't accusations but rather observations. These observations are obvious to just about everyone but you. The very reason I posted them is because they are also things you have regularly falsely accused many of us of, hence your hypocrisy.
You forget, albeit conveniently and by design, that I am a very observant person as well and have the tools to help me..........
Tools that you just don't possess.

Location hidden

#236658 Jan 26, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know all about all 4 of you and the game you all play here." would pretty much indicate that he knows nothing at all but that isn't all he knows.
Riiiight. I'll be going to bed now.(shakes head)

Location hidden

#236659 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
" What's the use of being an "architect" of all things"
See the difference in what I posted?.........".but I will claim to be an architect who knows how to build things that work".....
Compared to what you twisted?
Either you are incapable of comprehending what I post or you are an expert at the twist and spin .
Which is it?
I don't expect an answer because you are full of fear and loathing.
Maybe I'm an expert at making you wonder? Go to bed Posit, wake up tomorrow and do something not so worthless for a change.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#236660 Jan 26, 2014
freebird wrote:
Please don't hate me if I don't jump up and down, and yell "hell yea", when Bill Gates talks about poverty in the world. He can almost give $10 to every man, woman, and child in the world if he sold all his stocks and gave it away. Just sayin!!!
<quoted text>
He's safe as long as he keeps playing the game and stays a liberal. The uber-rich know how to stay in the Democrat's good favor; vote Democrat and contribute heavily to their campaigns. Gates, Buffet and Larry Ellison are the three richest in America, yet you don't hear the liberals demeaning them. Do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Le Jimbo 193,557
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min Who 12,522
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,275,112
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 5 min -Stray Dog 47,772
News Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey ... 7 min Le Jimbo 14
News Kentucky clerk seeks Supreme Court help to deny... 8 min Rainbow Kid 9
News 2016ers weigh in on Trump's 'blood' comment 11 min Le Jimbo 434
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min loose cannon 196,945
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 1 hr Responsibiility 133
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 3 hr LeDuped 197
More from around the web