The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 396012 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

KATRINA

Chandler, AZ

#236752 Jan 27, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...bullsh*t.
When people here get agressive with me I get aggressive back.

I dont know who Freespirit is. She came at me out of no where. I tried to be friendly with NTR but she has always looked at me as a racist. That goes back to 2008 I think

I always like Bonnie. And Quirky. I would like to be like "georgeply" - he tends to get along well with posters on both sides of the issue
KATRINA

Chandler, AZ

#236753 Jan 27, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...bullsh*t.
BTW I almost fell out of my chair laighing when I read this post!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#236754 Jan 27, 2014
KATRINA wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose.
If I want attention all I have to do is go outside and go for a walk.
I dont lie. I tell the TRUTH without political correctness
I guess so! Who wouldn't notice an emaciated old guy in a red ruffled mini skirt with hairy legs and with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth staggering down the street? I'm just about positive you'd get plenty of attention.

Hahahaha!

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#236755 Jan 27, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this poster a liberal?
<quoted text>
He's not only clueless, he has the information retention of an amoeba. He has repeatedly been notified that his attribution of whose budget and whose debt is displayed in the chart he uses is a joke. It's a waste of time to explain it again. His eyes glaze over, and he just runs on back to Breitbart or Before It's News or some such propaganda site. This time, he uses a government site, but he tries to pin the donkey tail on the wrong guy using real facts. It hasn't worked before, and I am simply going to ignore it this time. He refuses to face reality - a habit with him.
Guerra Coat of Arms

Walnut, CA

#236756 Jan 27, 2014
KATRINA wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you dont want to chat tonight, Rose? Its hard to figure you out
more of your white people are shooting up malls and killing people in Maryland.

what great morals you people have.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#236757 Jan 27, 2014
KATRINA wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't seem to take much to set you off, does it? I'd venture a guess that you swallowed the wrong stuff this morning. Sorry! Maybe you should go for a walk and air yourself out. Take your time.
Guerra Coat of Arms

Walnut, CA

#236758 Jan 27, 2014
KATRINA wrote:
I smell a dark, fat bald rodent in the area
The stench of failure, envy and mediocrity
BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
It's the gerbil you pulled out of your A**!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAA!!!
Guerra Coat of Arms

Walnut, CA

#236759 Jan 27, 2014
KATRINA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people here in AZ are really hurting. Families with KIDS. I saw them on the news. I am well off but this makes me sad to see. I am not Repubican Jaxxon.
That's why you and your kind need to get off the welfare dole and get a job. Special privileges for nobody... remember you said that or do you have exceptions such as white trash that's down on their luck. You know... vermin like you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOL

GET A JOB!!!

LMFAO @ U
Guerra Coat of Arms

Walnut, CA

#236760 Jan 27, 2014
KATRINA wrote:
<quoted text>
All that meth you smoke... it's not surprising that you can even sit in a chair.

VERMIN LIKE YOU LOVE TO BE ON YOUR KNEES BEGGING FOR A HAND OUT!

LOLOLOLOLOOLOOL!!

GET A JOB!!!

LMFAO @ U
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

#236762 Jan 27, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I answer the posts as I come to them.
Just read your other post.
No worries
Guerra Coat of Arms

Walnut, CA

#236763 Jan 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Lie, what else do you want to throw at the wall?
Why do FACTS bother you so much?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Republicans Protect Billions in Health Insurance Company Profits

In a week when the Republicans attacked Planned Parenthood, the freedom of workers to bargain for a better life, programs that help middle class families and a whole lot more, the one thing they didn't challenge was the excessive profits of the health insurance industry.

In fact, they continued their relentless effort to undermine the Affordable Care Act, which will eliminate the worst of insurance company abuses (like arbitrary denials of our care) and put a check on out-of-control profits that fuel rising premiums that are crushing families and small businesses.

Yesterday Health Care for America Now released a report that shows that the big five insurers earned $11.7 billion in 2010 - a 51% increase since 2008 - as they cut the number of people insured by millions and reduced the share of premiums they spend on actual medical care. So they made more money by charging more and providing less. It's a great business model if you can swing it - sell a product for higher and higher prices, offer less and then try to deny services to your paying customers when they actually need it.

The big profit gains were led by UnitedHealth, which reported $4.6 billion in earnings last year, up 21 percent from the 2009. WellPoint, the parent of Blue Cross plans in 14 states, including New York, California, Virginia, Georgia, Missouri and Ohio, earned $2.9 billion, up 13 percent from 2009; Aetna made $1.8 billion, up 38 percent; Cigna recorded $1.3 billion, up 3 percent; and Humana took $1 billion, up 6 percent.

Unsurprisingly, the health insurance industry trade group didn't like our report. Robert Zirkelbach, a spokesman for America's Health Insurance Plans, described our conclusions as "misleading attacks ... motivated by an unpopular ideological agenda that seeks to destroy an important industry and turn the entire system over to Washington."

Wow. That's a tad hyperbolic, and it's not true. But it's predictable from an industry that makes money by avoiding risk and providing less care, and that is one of the largest political sponsors of congressional Republicans and spends millions to protect its uncontrolled ability to make unlimited profits.

According to a report by Public Campaign Action Fund, these five companies alone spent nearly $50 million lobbying lawmakers from 2008 to 2010, and their employees and political action committees spent more than $7.3 million on campaign contributions. Imagine what the rest of their industry spent!

Of course it's no shock that America's big insurance companies make huge amounts of money and then spend millions to own the Republican Party, which then protects their ability to make excessive profits and pay bloated CEO salaries. This is exactly why the consumer protections in the Affordable Care Act are so important. And it's what's wrong with a political system dominated by corporate money instead of people.

To see the profits report from Health Care for America Now, go to http://www.healthcareforamericanow.org/ins-co... .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ethan-rome/repu...
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

#236764 Jan 27, 2014
Guerra Coat of Arms wrote:
<quoted text>
more of your white people are shooting up malls and killing people in Maryland.
what great morals you people have.
I think maybe you should check out the last name of the latest kid to shoot up a couple of innocent people in a mall.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#236765 Jan 27, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you too fkn stupid to understand that, just maybe, some of those 85 people may have worked their butts of for several years earning minimum wage, if that, and then became successful because of all that hard work, blood, sweat and tears. I don't begrudge them their wealth, they earned it. I do think, however, that corporate execs who are earning over 500 times what the average worker makes with these outrageous pay packages voted on by a board of directors comprised of other corporate execs is despicable and shouldn't be tolerated. They're making those outrageous salaries and benefits regardless of the performance of the company they work for. Do you understand the difference?
I also don't appreciate the fact that many people who work in the money industry contribute absolutely nothing to society and get paid insane amounts of money merely for moving money around.
Real income inequality to me is when one group of people gets paid less than another group of people for doing the same job.
If it's not too much trouble, and I know you're probably busy right now, would you mind finding some factual information that attests to "a few" of those folks who worked for minimum wage? Thanks so much!

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#236766 Jan 27, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think maybe you should check out the last name of the latest kid to shoot up a couple of innocent people in a mall.
What does his NAME have to do with what happened? Should we start profiling people by their names? What did you mean by that?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#236767 Jan 27, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
High-profile shootings since Oct. 1
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
In addition to Saturday's shooting at a mall in Columbia, Md., a USA TODAY review of media accounts reveals multiple other high-profile shootings in public places since Oct. 1:
Frank

Spokane, WA

#236768 Jan 27, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries
Obama has never had the best interests of our country as part of his agenda. Voters in 2008 and in 2012 knew what Obama agenda items consisted of and they still voted for him. Much of the blame has to go to the Democrats in Congress, but an equal amount of the problem is the millions of misinformed people that voted for Obama and continue to support his agenda.
Guerra Coat of Arms

Walnut, CA

#236769 Jan 27, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
White people is always playing the victim in mass gun shootings yet it's your people who endorse that everyone carry a gun with them.

Hows that working out for you so far?

More white deaths... it's music to my racist ears.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Guerra Coat of Arms

Walnut, CA

#236770 Jan 27, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has never had the best interests of our country as part of his agenda. Voters in 2008 and in 2012 knew what Obama agenda items consisted of and they still voted for him. Much of the blame has to go to the Democrats in Congress, but an equal amount of the problem is the millions of misinformed people that voted for Obama and continue to support his agenda.
Wipe your mouth, you have poop coming out of it.
Guerra Coat of Arms

Walnut, CA

#236771 Jan 27, 2014
Monica got fired again from toilet scrubbing duty. She's a victim of illegals taking her low skilled job.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#236772 Jan 27, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like heard that he was meeting with Her:
Obama calls Kamala Harris ‘the best looking attorney general’
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
One report is he couldn't wait to get to Vegas for gay sex and drugs, probably just a rumor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,433,826
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 244,299
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Aura Mytha 210,043
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min barefoot2626 10,580
News The Latest: Trump says he saved Machado's job 3 min Le Jimbo 43
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Hill4me 225,474
News The Latest: Trump praises Germany's Merkel as '... 9 min Le Jimbo 10
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 17 min Jim 283
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 31 min Synque 322
More from around the web