The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 340892 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

No Rico Heah

Anaheim, CA

#235162 Jan 18, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico wants his famed BOC sticky face quote from white dudes in hopes it will make his face more white! As well as he hopes it will make his hair grow back! He also hopes it will make him grow taller..
One out of three ain't bad sticky face,
You look quite pale in that picture that's been passed around.....
Quirky

Denver, CO

#235163 Jan 18, 2014
No Rico Heah wrote:
<quoted text>
One out of three ain't bad sticky face,
You look quite pale in that picture that's been passed around.....
It`s a fake picture. If so.
No Rico Heeah

Anaheim, CA

#235164 Jan 18, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
It`s a fake picture. If so.
Yep, you're a fraud alright.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#235165 Jan 18, 2014
Jennifer Aniston fake bald picture goes viral
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/12/...
But according to multiple media reports, her long hair lives on.
Rico from East LA

Denver, CO

#235166 Jan 19, 2014
I hate my therapist, Every time She makes me talk about my multiple Personality disorder She tries to make me be myself. I really hate that Sh!t !
dem

Romania

#235167 Jan 19, 2014
My azz sure is sore this morning. Darn tea baggers tore me up last night. As usual I was pivot man. Oh Oh x-man is up. I have to go for his morning hand job and then a quick good morning rim job.
dem

Romania

#235168 Jan 19, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico wants his famed BOC sticky face quote from white dudes in hopes it will make his face more white! As well as he hopes it will make his hair grow back! He also hopes it will make him grow taller..
Have Rico get a hold of me please. I want all of that to. I just love the sticky face.
dem

Romania

#235169 Jan 19, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"ntr"
You are really into nothing posts and filth. "dim" only gets posts like the drivel from sickos like you. He offers nothing sane folks can relate to. Apparently your mind set is in the crapper.
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day
I bet I could change your mind with a good blow Jub and I swallow it all WITH my little finger in you azz and I lik off ant sh!t that gets on it.
angel

Boise, ID

#235170 Jan 19, 2014
dem wrote:
The recent Arctic chill has given Fox News an excuse to give "skeptics" a platform to deny climate change and bash climate science. But the network has been remiss to discuss the topic during periods of record heat.
During their coverage of cold weather from January 2 to January 8, Fox News brought up climate change nine times, casting doubt on it every single time. They also devoted a significant amount of coverage to a ship getting stuck in Antarctic ice to mock climate change during this period. But this strongly contrasts Fox News' coverage of extreme heat events, in which the network is typically silent on the topic of global warming. A previous Media Matters analysis found that, in a parallel week-long time period in 2011, Fox News did not mention climate change once while reporting on an unusually intense heat wave. And throughout the entire month of July 2012, which was the hottest month on record for the United States, the network discussed climate change in the heat wave's context once -- in order to deny it.
Yea Teabagger reasoning: If you look out your window at night and its dark it means the sun is a Hoax.LMAO!
angel

Boise, ID

#235171 Jan 19, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times were you teabagged today, Fartsack? 5? 6? 10? lost count?
Yes but with all your ranting and raving the GOP is in a shambles.
Benghazi has not and will not amount to anything.
Obamacare is law and folks are adapting(not a teabagger strong suit).
The GOVT. shut down extortion gambit by House numbnut Repubs was an EPIC fail.
Fast and Furious has amounted to nothing.
Sarah Palin,Glenn Beck.Michelle Bachman, and Birthers are all National PUNCHLINES.
Youve suffered two humilating defeats on a National Level and are undoubtedly going to end up with Biden or Hillary or some democrat you fear and Loath even worse for at least four years after 2016 and Obama STILL has Three Years to go on his SECOND term.
Oh and let not forget virtually every one of the growing voter demographics you need to win Nationally...all know your a bunch of Ignorant Racist Finger Lickers to the Filthy Rich and cant stand the ground you slither on.. life is good.
Lmao!
dem

France

#235172 Jan 19, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Yea Teabagger reasoning: If you look out your window at night and its dark it means the sun is a Hoax.LMAO!
Hi there. I know my sore azz isnt a hoax lol. x-man tore me up.stay here and he may just get you to. I am the tea baggers b!tch
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#235173 Jan 19, 2014
Speaker Pelosi let Bush and Cheney go free so Speaker Boehner will do the same with Obama.

========

Restrictions on personal liberty, on the right of free expression of opinion, including freedom of the press; on the rights of assembly and associations; and violations of the privacy of postal, telegraphic, and telephonic communications and warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations as well as restrictions of property, are also permissible beyond the legal limits otherwise prescribed.,

The tone is familiar. Is it Clintonís Anti-Terrorism Act of 1996?

Is it the Bush Patriot Act of 2001?

No. It is from Hitlerís 1933 speech calling for an Enabling Act for the protection of the People and the State after the catastrophic Reichstag fire that the Nazis had secretly lit.

----------

I shall give a propagandist reason for starting the war- never mind whether it is plausible or not.
The victor will not be asked afterward whether he told the truth or not.

In starting and waging a war it is not right that matters, but victory.

(Adolph Hitler 22 August 1939)

Hitler Oath /
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#235174 Jan 19, 2014
Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
Lies The Government Told You

Author: Judge Andrew Napolitano / http://tinyurl.com/ykdwxlc /
Judge Andrew Napolitano has created a great book with Lies The Government Told You. He has put into writing what many of us have long suspectedÖour government has been lying to use for years about almost everything it has ever done. If you think our government is crooked and power hungry, you will realize just how crooked it is when you read this book. Lies The Government Told You is scary as hell to be truthful. I didnít find a single thing that I disagreed with.

Itís almost unbelievable how far our Nation has moved from the Constitution. While I donít watch much news anymore (I find most so called ďjournalistsĒ to be either too frightened or too stupid to ask real questions that actually matter) I see enough to keep up with the major stories. I was glad to see Napolitano mention the failure of the national media as well in the book. Lies The Government Told You will really open your eyes to how broken our government is, not just because itís virtually bankrupt, but because it fails to uphold the constitution and protect the very citizens that fund it.

You will also learn that the Federal Reserve isnít a ďfederalĒ entity. Itís a private corporation that controls all our money with little or no oversight. There used to be a joke that if Alan Greenspan happened to comment how nasty a rainy day was, the stock market would drop fifty points. It doesnít sound far-fetched when you realize how much power the Federal Reserve actually has. I wold love to see this book as required reading in any government class.

It truly does open your mind to the countless ways we as citizens have failed to protect our own freedoms by allowing such actions to occur time and time again. If you can still vote for most politicians after reading this, I can only hope they have also read the book. All Americans should be both shocked and ashamed at our government for these lies. We should remember these actions the next time we vote, though another big problem is the lack of choices on the ballot. Letís be honest, how many times have you voted for the lesser of two evils? I highly recommend this book for everyone. If millions read it and understand how far we have fallen, maybe there is still hope that we can get our government and our constitutional rights back.
http://www.bookreviewsweekly.com/lies-the-gov...
Bonnie

Paris, France

#235175 Jan 19, 2014
Sometimes I like two black ko cks in my mouth.
Bonnie

Paris, France

#235176 Jan 19, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Have Rico get a hold of me please. I want all of that to..
I'll su ck your ko ck.
Bonnie

Paris, France

#235177 Jan 19, 2014
I lost 210lbs. The black guy got off me.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#235178 Jan 19, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Yea Teabagger reasoning: If you look out your window at night and its dark it means the sun is a Hoax.LMAO!
I see a hoax when I look in the oval office and see an empty chair and when I look at Obama I see a dark hex.
I am not a even teabagger either.:)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#235179 Jan 19, 2014
<even a >
angel

Boise, ID

#235180 Jan 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I see a hoax when I look in the oval office and see an empty chair and when I look at Obama I see a dark hex.
I am not a even teabagger either.:)
A rose by any other name and all that Positron...though I must admit Im impressed you manage to elude the Secret Service and get that close to the Oval Office.
You may be the worlds first Neo Fascist Ninja!
angel

Boise, ID

#235181 Jan 19, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
Sometimes I like two black ko cks in my mouth.
Sir,We have impressionable Young Teabaggers in this forum and they dont need to be subjected to your Homo Erotic Existential Meltdown.
Out Damn You!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ga. debates Confederate carving set in stone an... 4 min rebel111 38
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 197,037
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Bluestater 1,275,923
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 13 min -Stray Dog 47,799
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 13 min Imprtnrd 248
News Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in letter to... 17 min Responsibiility 50
News 'We can't be intimidated' 33 min payme 18
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 193,745
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 2 hr Learn to Read 207
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 6 hr - Lady Liberty - 182
More from around the web