The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
191,461 - 191,480 of 245,877 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk much?
Hi Hose!! Ride your boy much?
American Lady

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news, I know you all are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ...
You must be the 'new poster over on the FOX forum ...
AmericanLunatic
“I'm NOT American Lady!”
Since: Nov 12
Location hidden
'Mods' "MUST" be L-I-B-tarded!
"THeY"
C~A~N~N~O~T
UnderSTanD **TRUE PATRIOTISM**!!!
((((((((((USA))))))))))
**********WE**********
***ARE***
***T H E***
**********ReaL**********
*******P`A`T`R`I`O`T`S********
GOD
BLESS
AMERICA!
(and ALL the "PALE" PEEP$)
I 'WOULD' s~l~a~p
"ALL oF YOU"
PunKS!!!
BeT On iT!
~~~\~\~\~\
I <3 JESUS!!!
Numbers 31:32
These were the spoils which remained of the plunder taken by the fighting men: 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and as for persons, 32,000 young women who had had no intercourse with a man.
SEE!!! "THaT"
MEANS =
'you LIbtards'
ARE SHEEP!!!
<3 PRAISE THE LORD!<3
anD
KiSS My Go~ To~ HeLL
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TCFCLC ...
Can't EVEN emulate me when you give it "ya best shot'...!!!
em·u·late
Verb
Match or surpass (a person or achievement), typically by imitation.
Imitate.
``````````
See ya :)
Gotta catch some
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Then I'll be *back*...
Don't go away mad ...
Just go away ...
Don't forget to take ya "socks" with ya ...
It would be a ...
Peaceful Easy Feeling
without you HATE inciters and your ILK on here!
We could get to the CORE of what is 'happening' to/in America ...
AND have a PEACEFUL debate ...
for a change ...
;~)
you are just like the 0 ...
dividers ... ALL ...
living ya 'fantasy' gov FUNDED lives ...
Toodles ...
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO politics, the USMC Commandant in reality serves at the leisure of the president. WE know Oblama is an Islamofascist sympathizer. I'd piss on all the dead Taliban, they're the scum of the earth.
You're absolutely right about the USMC Commandant serving the president. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it is. I don't have a problem with the soldiers getting into a little trouble, at least on the surface, but to act like they are the scum of the earth is just wrong.

Semper Fi

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
Judge dismisses lawsuit challenging border searches
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar...
A federal district judge dismissed a lawsuit Tuesday that challenged whether officials can search electronic devices at the border, upholding the right of authorities to conduct such searches of personal devices without a warrant or reasonable suspicion.
The ruling is a defeat for civil liberties activists who had argued that electronics, because they contain vast amounts of personal information, shouldn't be held to the same standards as other personal possessions at the border.
I blame Barry "Adolph" Oblama. He's their boss. Funny how flibs never object to these types of losses of freedom., yet object if Ex man can't marry his orangutan. lol

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right about the USMC Commandant serving the president. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it is. I don't have a problem with the soldiers getting into a little trouble, at least on the surface, but to act like they are the scum of the earth is just wrong.
Semper Fi
You also got to try and imagine what's its like to live 24/7 among barbaric religious nutjobs who will kill you and innocents at the drop of a hat. Probably hard to get a good nights sleep. War can bring out the worst in otherwise civilized men, we expect a lot from these troops. It's my understanding Oblama has put onerous and dangerous restrictions concerning rules of engagement on our troops that likely in their opinion[and mine] put them in harms way. Political correctness, borne by those most in danger.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, I'm sure he's a good man, struggling to serve under the douchebag Oblama and his cabal of far left, no experience Ivory tower, draft dodging, overpaid eggheads.
Semper Fi
It still doesn't give him the freedom to bypass the UCMJ. I wonder if Obama has to abide by the USMJ since he's Commander-in-Chief?

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/milinfo/u...

Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) ART. 37. UNLAWFULLY INFLUENCING ACTION OF COURT

(a) No authority convening a general, special, or summary court-martial, nor any other commanding officer, may censure, reprimand, or admonish the court or any member, military judge, or counsel thereof, with respect to the findings or sentence adjudged by the court, or with respect to any other exercises of its or his functions in the conduct of the proceedings. No person subject to this chapter may attempt to coerce or, by any unauthorized means, influence the action of a court-martial or any other military tribunal or any member thereof, in reaching the findings or sentence in any case, or the action of any convening, approving, or reviewing authority with respect to his judicial acts. The foregoing provisions of the subsection shall not apply with respect to

(1) general instructional or informational courses in military justice if such courses are designed solely for the purpose of instructing members of a command in the substantive and procedural aspects of courts-martial, or

(2) to statements and instructions given in open court by the military judge, president of a special court-martial, or counsel.

(b) In the preparation of an effectiveness, fitness, or efficiency report on any other report or document used in whole or in part for the purpose of determining whether a member of the armed forces is qualified to be advanced, in grade, or in determining the assignment or transfer of a member of the armed forces or in determining whether a member of the armed forces should be retained on active duty, no person subject to this chapter may, in preparing any such report (1) consider or evaluate the performance of duty of any such member, as counsel, represented any accused before a court-martial.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Semper Fi
I agree with you. It's not about how we feel about Al Qaeda scum of the earth. It's about who WE are and how America's fighting men and women present themselves to the world. We're better than that.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
You also got to try and imagine what's its like to live 24/7 among barbaric religious nutjobs who will kill you and innocents at the drop of a hat. Probably hard to get a good nights sleep. War can bring out the worst in otherwise civilized men, we expect a lot from these troops. It's my understanding Oblama has put onerous and dangerous restrictions concerning rules of engagement on our troops that likely in their opinion[and mine] put them in harms way. Political correctness, borne by those most in danger.
I know. It pisses me off watching the assholes dancing on a Humvee after blowing it up. I would mow them all down myself. I say fight to win, or don't fight at all. We've lost more soldiers needlessly, because of stupid rules, and Obama isn't the only one to blame. Bush finally caved to politically correct.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You Bwaney? You care? Why?
As to Rico, he certainly has no relationship to the KKK or the white Aryan supremacists. Are you just nutz? He has been bluntly plain spoken about detesting KKKers and hate groups.
What's in that glass, Bwaney? I know you have stated on this thread that you'd like to do all of my ex lovers, but there aren't very many, and it would be a very short line. I know for certain that one isn't available here on earth and sees you clearly from afar and that you're a hopeless creature. Another wouldn't find you his type. You aren't submissive enough. How do you feel about being choked nearly to death as foreplay? I think you'll have to look elsewhere to find vicarious pleasure. Try the local bar you frequent if you haven't run out of the drunk derelicts hanging out by the rear exit already.
Grow up already and stop with the /presumed\(on your part) intelligent talk!

Ya big Phony!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. It's not about how we feel about Al Qaeda scum of the earth. It's about who WE are and how America's fighting men and women present themselves to the world. We're better than that.
Too bad about how Obama has presented himself and our Country to it`s Citizens and the World.

A total Fail!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
It still doesn't give him the freedom to bypass the UCMJ. I wonder if Obama has to abide by the USMJ since he's Commander-in-Chief?
http://usmilitary.about.com/library/milinfo/u...
Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) ART. 37. UNLAWFULLY INFLUENCING ACTION OF COURT
(a) No authority convening a general, special, or summary court-martial, nor any other commanding officer, may censure, reprimand, or admonish the court or any member, military judge, or counsel thereof, with respect to the findings or sentence adjudged by the court, or with respect to any other exercises of its or his functions in the conduct of the proceedings. No person subject to this chapter may attempt to coerce or, by any unauthorized means, influence the action of a court-martial or any other military tribunal or any member thereof, in reaching the findings or sentence in any case, or the action of any convening, approving, or reviewing authority with respect to his judicial acts. The foregoing provisions of the subsection shall not apply with respect to
(1) general instructional or informational courses in military justice if such courses are designed solely for the purpose of instructing members of a command in the substantive and procedural aspects of courts-martial, or
(2) to statements and instructions given in open court by the military judge, president of a special court-martial, or counsel.
(b) In the preparation of an effectiveness, fitness, or efficiency report on any other report or document used in whole or in part for the purpose of determining whether a member of the armed forces is qualified to be advanced, in grade, or in determining the assignment or transfer of a member of the armed forces or in determining whether a member of the armed forces should be retained on active duty, no person subject to this chapter may, in preparing any such report (1) consider or evaluate the performance of duty of any such member, as counsel, represented any accused before a court-martial.
IMO Obama don`t feel like he has to abide by any rules that apply to him. Seems he is just riding the rainbow.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad about how Obama has presented himself and our Country to it`s Citizens and the World.
A total Fail!
how has he presented the US to the world as a failure?

please attempt to use your own words, not meaningless soundbytes...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Jan Brewer is going to seek another term?
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares?
My firm does. Do you see any reason why one shouldn't care? Is it because she can see right through your kind?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO Obama don`t feel like he has to abide by any rules that apply to him. Seems he is just riding the rainbow.
yet there is no factual reason to think this, he has acted as all other presidents in our era have.

another mindless parrot.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. It pisses me off watching the assholes dancing on a Humvee after blowing it up. I would mow them all down myself. I say fight to win, or don't fight at all. We've lost more soldiers needlessly, because of stupid rules, and Obama isn't the only one to blame. Bush finally caved to politically correct.
so you would protect your way of life by destroying it? you can't really be that stupid can you?
American Lady

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
Good news, I know you all are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ...
You must be the 'new poster over on the FOX forum ...
AmericanLunatic
“I'm NOT American Lady!”
Since: Nov 12
Location hidden
'Mods' "MUST" be L-I-B-tarded!
"THeY"
C~A~N~N~O~T
UnderSTanD **TRUE PATRIOTISM**!!!
((((((((((USA))))))))))
**********WE**********
***ARE***
***T H E***
**********ReaL**********
*******P`A`T`R`I`O`T`S********
GOD
BLESS
AMERICA!
(and ALL the "PALE" PEEP$)
I 'WOULD' s~l~a~p
"ALL oF YOU"
PunKS!!!
BeT On iT!
~~~\~\~\~\
I <3 JESUS!!!
Numbers 31:32
These were the spoils which remained of the plunder taken by the fighting men: 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and as for persons, 32,000 young women who had had no intercourse with a man.
SEE!!! "THaT"
MEANS =
'you LIbtards'
ARE SHEEP!!!
<3 PRAISE THE LORD!<3
anD
KiSS My Go~ To~ HeLL
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TCFCLC ...
Can't EVEN emulate me when you give it "ya best shot'...!!!
em·u·late
Verb
Match or surpass (a person or achievement), typically by imitation.
Imitate.
``````````
See ya :)
Gotta catch some
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Then I'll be *back*...
Don't go away mad ...
Just go away ...
Don't forget to take ya "socks" with ya ...
It would be a ...
Peaceful Easy Feeling
without you HATE inciters and your ILK on here!
We could get to the CORE of what is 'happening' to/in America ...
AND have a PEACEFUL debate ...
for a change ...
;~)
you are just like the 0 ...
dividers ... ALL ...
living ya 'fantasy' gov FUNDED lives ...
Toodles ...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Jan Brewer is going to seek another term?<quoted text> My firm does. Do you see any reason why one shouldn't care? Is it because she can see right through your kind?
hey bullshitter...is it -150 degrees where you are now?

its fun pointing out how stupid you are...
American Lady

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how has he presented the US to the world as a failure?
please attempt to use your own words, not meaningless soundbytes...
While nutter put me in my place you failed to do it . My dobies could teach you a thing or two.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

American Lady wrote:

"friends in low places"
We get it already RICO you dream of X-Wimp`s Dobies !! Call her and set it up already

RICO!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet there is no factual reason to think this, he has acted as all other presidents in our era have.
another mindless parrot.
Yet you still coddle that feeling of importance behind your key board. All while nearly no one besides idiots like NTR and Rose agree with your inept posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••