The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 370953 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#226623 Dec 26, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you and Jaxxon refusing to use the exact quotes?
Why are you so hung upon this?

The man said that blacks were happy picking cotton in the segregated south.

There is no getting around the racial insensitivity and inherently flawed view of the old south in that statement.

BTW...I double checked o make sure I hit reply to the right post this time!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#226624 Dec 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Over-matched by an intellectual lightweight like you? Hahahahhahaha!!! I can run five forums at once (like I'm doing right now), and still wipe up the floor with your too-widely-spaced (and undoubtedly dormant) synapse......
You're easily out-matched by many posters here, sock puppet, including some on your side of the aisle

You must be on speed. That would help explain your reading comprehension issues. I don't know what excuses the rest of you. There probably isn't any excuse unless your abusive language and vulgarity is symptomatic of the same chemical substance abuse that defines that Aurora troll, sock puppet. Do you know that fool? I'm guessing you do.

Carlos Danger

United States

#226625 Dec 26, 2013
The axis of LibShits are on here as usual,

Granny Blumpkin
Wild Irish Hose
Man Juice guzzler jaxxxon

Did I leave anyone out?

These creeps are why are nation is so fkd up
Carlos Danger

United States

#226626 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok, so now the all-time National score reads: "chimps 23,397, crackas 1".......
Brilliant
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#226628 Dec 26, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Granny mud flaps, you grose old wrinkle biscuit
You be nice now; we cant tolerate her soiling another pair of depends in this tiny room.....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#226629 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Unless you're a full-blown (no pun intended) tranny with breast augmentation and hormone therapy, I agree 100%; not even the drunkest hetero will ever mistake you for a woman.
We DO recognize a retarded leftist phag when we see one, though......:-)
phag, phag, phag, phag....

You're overcompensating closet boy.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#226630 Dec 26, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Santa come in your chimney?
You Sir are a GREAT American......
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#226632 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah right, bimbo. Here's your formula for topix success:
1)a retarded warthog creates a fake topix profile
2)steals a random avatar pic
3)posts gay leftist drivel
4)uses various browsers to award positive judge it icons to said drivel
5)"voila", she's reinvented herself
Your not fooling anyone, freak. In fact come to think of it, I'm pretty sure there's a good chance you are a 350lb dude eating cheetos in a skidmarked pair of tighty whiteys.
Either way, you're a retarded, leftist phag.......
LOL !
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#226635 Dec 26, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're easily out-matched by many posters here, sock puppet, including some on your side of the aisle
You must be on speed. That would help explain your reading comprehension issues. I don't know what excuses the rest of you. There probably isn't any excuse unless your abusive language and vulgarity is symptomatic of the same chemical substance abuse that defines that Aurora troll, sock puppet. Do you know that fool? I'm guessing you do.
I'm sorry chimpy; did you say something?

If you continue to fling your poo repeatedly outside of your cage, I'll be forced to take away your banana ration...
Reindeer Game

Santa Ana, CA

#226636 Dec 26, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard Rudy and company pulled a train on you! LOL!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#226637 Dec 26, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant
Ku Klux Klan and the New America
http://guardianlv.com/2013/12/ku-klux-klan-an...
Although the members identities were often shrouded in white hoods and capes, their message of resistance was and is public and powerful.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#226639 Dec 26, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Granny mud flaps, you grose old wrinkle biscuit
You're jealous, you old queen.

The correct spelling would be gross, not grose.

Do you realize how seriously deficient you appear to be when you describe a human being as being equipped with mud flaps? Seriously deficient.

"..wrinkle biscuit..." Please order Futurebiotics Brain Fuel tonight, and pay whatever is necessary for expedited shipping. Start taking it immediately on receipt, and thank your lucky stars that you have an in-home welfare worker who checks in on you regularly. You might already have accidentally burned to the ground the dwelling where you rent a room.
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Santa Ana, CA

#226641 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You Sir are a GREAT American Azzhole......
HO HO!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#226642 Dec 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
phag, phag, phag, phag....
You're overcompensating closet boy.
Don't get your panties in a wad, action jaxxon; I'm not coming over to your side.

"Phag" is a euphemistic term used to describe wimpy, cowardly, amoral and utterly government-dependent worms.

You know; like all leftists...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#226643 Dec 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I think all of them everywhere want to smoke as many as they can get. They are always looking for conquests. That's what those I have known have said at least.
Gays actually dont bother me. Freeloading leftist phags DO bother me....
Possum Jenkins

West Covina, CA

#226644 Dec 26, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying to come out of the closet?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#226646 Dec 26, 2013
Reindeer Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard Rudy and company pulled a train on you! LOL!
Just the thought of that fantasy is getting your tiny little nose glowing, huh?
Possum Jenkins

West Covina, CA

#226647 Dec 26, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>So you really are just blowing smolke because you have no idea if EVERY bible neglects to say that.
Why do you blow-hards reference the bible? It's not like you azz clown even follow the crap you try preaching to everyone.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#226648 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!! It took you 23 minutes to type out THIS drivel? You might actually be missing part of your tiny cerebral cortex, if that's the case.
OOOOPS, wait a minute!! I forgot you had to quickly sockpuppet all those judge it icons onto your gay posts. That probably took you at least a good 20 minutes.
Try again, retard....:-)
Not that you deserve an answer, you POS, but it took me three minutes to reply to your dumbazz AFTER I completed a telephone conversation with a friend. Do you seriously think you are worthy of much attention? You're lucky I gave you this much, you Bozo. Other than that, I"m under no obligation to respond to you AT ALL. So, deal with it. You seldom have anything to say that compels anything more than an eye roll for sheer vulgar stupidity. That's the truth. Really, it is.

What you fear I MIGHT be missing is something you're clearly missing. You continue to prove it by using the wrong word for a point you seem to be wanting to make. Stop insulting those who are mentally challenged through no fault of their own. It's clear that your damage is self-inflicted which makes you a very unsympathetic character.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#226649 Dec 26, 2013
And the filthy, vulgar cowardly trolls from the far right always show up and spread their special brand of dung.

Then the hypocrites preach to others? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barry and the Pirates 5 min Ritual Habitual 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min DanFromSmithville 187,373
News Mexico Abuses Their Own Illegal Immigrants 5 min Legal Polygamy 4
News Unabated Hostility 6 min Ritual Habitual 3
News Iranian arrogance 7 min Ritual Habitual 2
News Trump calls Cruz a 'pussy' 8 min Family Research C... 9
News Obama lays out 2017 spending priorities in fina... 11 min serfs up 12
News Clinton: Don't get swayed by GOP 'fear tactics ... 21 min WasteWater 1,390
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 30 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 991
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min Tamil Souljah 1,348,302
More from around the web