The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395716 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#209127 Nov 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
**Pamela Geller
One-Line Bio
Evil is made possible by the sanction you give it. Withdraw your sanction.
Biography
Pamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of Atlas Shrugs.com and President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). She is the author of The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America, with Robert Spencer (foreword by Ambassador John Bolton)(Simon & Schuster); Freedom or Submission: On the Dangers of Islamic Extremism and American Complacency; and Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance (WND Books). She is also a regular columnist for World Net Daily, the American Thinker, Breitbart.com and other publications.
Geller's activism on behalf of human rights has won international notice. She has led awareness campaigns in U.S., Europe, and Israel on behalf of the victims and potential victims of honor killing, for the human rights of apostates from Islam, for the freedom of speech, and more.
She has placed ads nationwide on buses, taxicabs, billboards, and in subway stations, calling attention to the plight of victims of Sharia and countering the deceptive and misleading ad campaigns of the Hamas-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and other Islamic supremacist groups.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/about.html
There's NOTHING 'rational' about 'your' wiki ...
)8~D>
Finito!
I have BETTER things to do than
"FULL BODY SLAM"
you
:)
Interjecting where other poster left off! Bigger Body slam!:)-.....

John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books, speeches...)

It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.
===
Ex-president Jimmy Carter about Lebanon debacle told the New York Times in a 1989 interview:
Freeing the World to Death, William Blum, p93

We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan... to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that... we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.
===
John Lorenz
The myth that right wing "talk" (hate) radio sells better than liberal talk shows

Neocon-hate-radio sells precisely because its audience tends to be low-education blue collar workers who listen to it at their workplace while they go about making their marginal living which fills them with anger at their own untenable situation and "hate" radio provides them scapegoats and objects for their hatred to fix upon.

====
Defense Department study
Contrary Notions
by Michael Parenti

Historical data show a strong correlation between U.S. involvement in international situations and an increase in terrorist attacks against the United States.

====
Amy Chua quotes bin Laden as saying in 1993:

The Empire Has No Clothes, Ivan Eland, 199

"The United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of its territories, Arabia, plundering its riches, overwhelming its rulers, humiliating its people, threatening its neighbors, and using its peninsula as a spearhead to fight neighboring Islamic peoples."
Quirky

Arvada, CO

#209128 Nov 14, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
To steal a phrase from Ghost. Bonnie you are more than precious!

:)

Since: Jun 10

United States

#209130 Nov 14, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us all about your massage parlor tricks massage parlor girl. Explain how massage parlor women teach their sons about sex drugs and rock and roll. We all need that new explanation from the incestuous female pedophile.
You really are a despicable person. Thanks for proving it.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#209131 Nov 14, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>You're kidding me! LE = law enforcement? Lmao!
Yea they think they have something they don't and LE would be interested in it anyway.. But you do have to consider the retards we are dealing with here..

Eagle

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#209132 Nov 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak and Lame, But what`s new there?
LMAO!
Exactly, him being a bigot is old news already.

What's lame is how you run your mouth then run like a coward when your confronted on your lies. That's what's lame.

United States

#209133 Nov 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I think the topix is Dp's insecurity and need for attention. He apparently has no problem telling lies about people and about himself just to attract any attention he can get.
I wonder who or what he'll pretend to be next?
lol
LOL! He feels ignored when he can't control the conversation and people aren't paying attention to him, I noticed.

They're all jumping on the bandwagon now. Such a needy group of little lemmings you know.

Geeez, at least we're consistent. We're always off topic. LOL!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#209134 Nov 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ibtimes.com/homophobes-likely-be-c...
Negative attitude towards homosexuality is likely to be more pronounced among individuals who harbor unacknowledged attraction towards the same sex, and who grew up in conservative authoritarian households which forbade such desires, a series of psychology studies have found.
The study, which analyzed four separate experiments conducted in the US and Germany, provides empirical evidence to suggest that in some individuals homophobia is the external manifestation of repressed sexual desires they feel towards their own gender
I have to agree with the article because I have observed (and experienced) that those who scream the loudest are usually hiding the most.

Location hidden

#209135 Nov 14, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats pretty much it to make a long story short.. You know I cut right to the facts like a knife..
Bryan Adams - Cuts Like A Knife (1983)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uQRB5h0YKKIXX
Eagle
LOL

Except for the fact that you didn't and don't know the facts. You didn't know anything. You just butted in, in the usual "think he knows it all Eagle" fashion, completely nosey and clueless.

United States

#209136 Nov 14, 2013
Topic topic, who's got the topic?

Hahahahahah!

It's TOPIX, you nitwits, not Roberts rules of order in your eighth grade civics class. LOL!

Location hidden

#209137 Nov 14, 2013
WeDeserveBetter wrote:
Breitbart?

LOL
Quirky

Arvada, CO

#209139 Nov 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter what anyone else wants Dp? It's all about you little man and your bizarre need for attention. LOL
WOW! that was so profound coming from Tattoo the chimp!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#209140 Nov 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Posit, is the head liar. LOL
Obama now holds that title. In more ways than one Ask anybody at "Man's Country" LOL They will tell you.

United States

#209141 Nov 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a Bald faced Lie!
No it wasn't. It's the TRUTH which you happen to hate.

You and your other id iot friends here go around attacking, lying and insulting people when they haven't even posted to you, and you've been doing it for YEARS. And you know it.

YOu're the number one instigating, lying little chit around here in fact. You BEG for my attention just like you beg for X-Man's, NTR's, WA's, Freespirit's, Jax', Vorenus, and Rico's attention. You're such a needy, lonely little troll we take pity on you. LOL!
Quirky

Arvada, CO

#209142 Nov 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
True colors. You become more and more of a lowlife with every post.
DP is better than you just face the facts Bigot!

Location hidden

#209143 Nov 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! that was so profound coming from Tattoo the chimp!
You got that proof Q? You're starting to look like a real liar Q?

Maybe, just maybe, that's it. You're just a low life, angry, bigoted, liar.

Location hidden

#209144 Nov 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama now holds that title. In more ways than one Ask anybody at "Man's Country" LOL They will tell you.
You are so weird. Dishonest, and weird.
Quirky

Arvada, CO

#209145 Nov 14, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Interjecting where other poster left off! Bigger Body slam!:)-.....
John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books, speeches...)
It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.
===
Ex-president Jimmy Carter about Lebanon debacle told the New York Times in a 1989 interview:
Freeing the World to Death, William Blum, p93
We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan... to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that... we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.
===
John Lorenz
The myth that right wing "talk" (hate) radio sells better than liberal talk shows
Neocon-hate-radio sells precisely because its audience tends to be low-education blue collar workers who listen to it at their workplace while they go about making their marginal living which fills them with anger at their own untenable situation and "hate" radio provides them scapegoats and objects for their hatred to fix upon.
====
Defense Department study
Contrary Notions
by Michael Parenti
Historical data show a strong correlation between U.S. involvement in international situations and an increase in terrorist attacks against the United States.
====
Amy Chua quotes bin Laden as saying in 1993:
The Empire Has No Clothes, Ivan Eland, 199
"The United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of its territories, Arabia, plundering its riches, overwhelming its rulers, humiliating its people, threatening its neighbors, and using its peninsula as a spearhead to fight neighboring Islamic peoples."
Are you that ORKIN DUDE?

Bwahahahahahah Ababwa haha !

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#209146 Nov 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter what anyone else wants Dp? It's all about you little man and your bizarre need for attention. LOL
You are so insignificant you fear people like myself. I will leave you alone and allow the others on this thread to bend you over and break it off in you. Go away and save yourself, Mr. short dark and ugly.

Location hidden

#209147 Nov 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
DP is better than you just face the facts Bigot!
Better at being a bigot, for sure!;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#209148 Nov 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with the article because I have observed (and experienced) that those who scream the loudest are usually hiding the most.
"those who scream the loudest"

That would be Quirky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 225,385
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 5 min payme 767
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 25 min Responsibility 194
News Moderator Lester Holt under scrutiny during debate 33 min Responsibility 2
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... 40 min Responsibility 69
News Hillary Clinton's Campaign Against Russia 46 min Cassandra_ 11
News Clinton vs. Trump on Taxes: How Their Policies ... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Abe 243,828
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,432,844
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr Tn clm 10,383
News Study finds 20M would lose health coverage unde... 5 hr Patriot 114
More from around the web