The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381821 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#198146 Oct 20, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
God answers my prayers...
if you take a bath before you start posting!
God wants you to stop selling your food stamps for meth.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#198147 Oct 20, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Ricardo. Something new to add to your file on me. My hair is brown and I drive a red car. Of course that doesn't mean that I only own a red car. I have a green van, a white sports car and a brown pickup truck. I have another car too but it's all sanded down to the bare metal and I haven't decided what color it will be. It used to be two tone blue. A dark blue down low and baby blue up top. It has a curb weight of 8,000 lbs and was made in the USA back when that meant something.
filed Sun 17:53:20

20-Oct-2013

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#198149 Oct 20, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
When did this happen? I want my government check now! Don't forget my free iPad either.
It began with Ronald Regain, then Bush added cell phone & internet. Check it out. I'm not joking.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#198151 Oct 20, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should commend the foster parents for the job they are doing.. Tell me how many school clothes can you get for 200 a year per child?? I don't know about you but having raised kids and grandkids not much.. To sit there and make foster parents villains is just wrong for what they have to work with.. I applaud my state and governor for stepping up to the plate and allowing them to at least finish school.. But all in all I think she is jealous they get 18 bucks a night board room.. Well she discounts other poor families get more through welfare and food stamps/housing etc etc.. The foster parents don't get that..
Eagle
First, check your links again. You are talking about RELATED care givers and what they receive for taking in their grandchildren, etc. from the state of Florida. Try to distinguish.

Next, I spoke specifically to ONE MAN - a Tea Party candidate who has 10 FOSTER CARE children on Medicaid. ALL foster care children are considered special needs children (based on unstable emotional health at a minimum) which also entitles those chldren to FEDERAL subsidy as well as state aid. I don't have time or inclination to research it all. We can just leave it to you to do a half azzed research effort replete with half azzed information, but none of that is the point of why I posted what I posted which was:

Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM PDT

Idaho tea party candidate wants government out of health care, has 10 kids on Medicaid

by Laura Clawson

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/18/1248...

Now, I went on to say:

"You shouldn't have kids you don't intend to support. Leave them for somebody who can provide them a home without state assistance. There are undoubtedly opportunists who take in kids simply as income generating sources (a pay check)- state taxpayer funding that pays their mortgage, their groceries, utilities, etc. and which ultimately means they can hang out at the house instead of getting a job. Oh, well. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

In his case, it's particularly offensive and hypocritical as far as I'm concerned."

CG posted the facts about somebody he knew who was "scoring" with the foster kid business, and I provided you with some figures that backed up his contention about how much money could be made in some locales. You've still never provided the total financial assistance available because you didn't include the federal assistance portion or the amount afforded UNRELATED foster care providers.

Frankly, aside from believing that the Idaho Tea bigot is a hypocrite, I'm done done, because this is not what the thread is about, but I would agree there are wonderful folks who provide foster care to children in need, and there are some horrible people as well who not only abuse those children in numerous ways (neglect, both physical and verbal abuse, emotional distance, etc.) but there are many examples of children who die or suffer grave injury in foster care - Florida being one as in the case of little Rilya Wilson:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/11/21/geral...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198152 Oct 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How can I sign up for subsidized landline and internet connection?
Do you have a link?
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Assurance Wireless
Free Phone, 250 Min Free, 250 Texts free!
http://www.assurancewireless.com/Public/Welco...
I don't believe that is a landline like Rico says. What about an internet connection?

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#198154 Oct 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you should grow up, and the rest of your post is blather. You can't debate. You are incapable of such. Your history here proves this.
Read it again, POS. You just can't stand anyone who exposes you for the fraud you are. You're so insecure and powerless you need to use a thread on Topix to assert some semblance of power and control.

You know you have none though.

You call what YOU do debating? LOL!

You don't know what a debate is, and no, I have no "particular role" here. You lie and pretend to have some inside information with all your pretentious accusations. You know nothing. It's all a game, a childish, cowardly game.

Grow the hell up already.

San Francisco, CA

#198155 Oct 20, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>Typical baiting again, Rose?
No ftp, I wasn't baiting at all.

I posted directly to "Sarah" who posted to me and she is the poster Gloria/Tally/Monica among many other monikers.

With her registered account Monica sent me a Private Message earlier today.

So what's your problem again, or did you just need to start some chit with me for no reason? How typical of you and your ilk though.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#198156 Oct 20, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>First, check your links again. You are talking about RELATED care givers and what they receive for taking in their grandchildren, etc. from the state of Florida. Try to distinguish.
Next, I spoke specifically to ONE MAN - a Tea Party candidate who has 10 FOSTER CARE children on Medicaid. ALL foster care children are considered special needs children (based on unstable emotional health at a minimum) which also entitles those chldren to FEDERAL subsidy as well as state aid. I don't have time or inclination to research it all. We can just leave it to you to do a half azzed research effort replete with half azzed information, but none of that is the point of why I posted what I posted which was:
Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM PDT
Idaho tea party candidate wants government out of health care, has 10 kids on Medicaid
by Laura Clawson
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/18/1248...
Now, I went on to say:
"You shouldn't have kids you don't intend to support. Leave them for somebody who can provide them a home without state assistance. There are undoubtedly opportunists who take in kids simply as income generating sources (a pay check)- state taxpayer funding that pays their mortgage, their groceries, utilities, etc. and which ultimately means they can hang out at the house instead of getting a job. Oh, well. I wouldn't expect you to understand.
In his case, it's particularly offensive and hypocritical as far as I'm concerned."
CG posted the facts about somebody he knew who was "scoring" with the foster kid business, and I provided you with some figures that backed up his contention about how much money could be made in some locales. You've still never provided the total financial assistance available because you didn't include the federal assistance portion or the amount afforded UNRELATED foster care providers.
Frankly, aside from believing that the Idaho Tea bigot is a hypocrite, I'm done done, because this is not what the thread is about, but I would agree there are wonderful folks who provide foster care to children in need, and there are some horrible people as well who not only abuse those children in numerous ways (neglect, both physical and verbal abuse, emotional distance, etc.) but there are many examples of children who die or suffer grave injury in foster care - Florida being one as in the case of little Rilya Wilson:
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/11/21/geral...
Please point out in the link they are related to the foster parents....

http://frcflorida.org/family-resource/full-ca...

Eagle
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#198157 Oct 20, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
It began with Ronald Regain, then Bush added cell phone & internet. Check it out. I'm not joking.
I'm not surprised, and I'll take your word for it.

San Francisco, CA

#198158 Oct 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not you Mexican Rose. You don't do anything wrong. You have defined "wrong" perfectly.
The only idiots on this thread are the liberals and their support for a Muslim terrorist in the WH.
Your ignorance is my power.
Obama
Obama is no "Muslim terrorist."

Seek help, lady. You're hatred is eating you up inside. YOUR ignorance is everyone's power.

By the way, drama queen, I never claimed to not do anything wrong. I simply didn't do the things you accused me of which were lies on your part.

Play your catty, bratty little games with someone else.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#198159 Oct 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think millions of people worldwide know about NTR's personal info?
She has been lighting the screen up with her detailed intimate life escapades for years.....I mean for years.
You know how all of this could have been easily prevented....if NTR's finger had not done the "walking" about her life.
This could have been prevented but NTR made this decision and she made it with her own free will....her choice not one single person on here is responsible for it.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>How do you think millions of people worldwide know about NTR's personal info?
Millions? LOL You really are as close to stupid as one can get.

S
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>he has been lighting the screen up with her detailed intimate life escapades for years.....I mean for years.
And? So what? For being such a staunch conservative you don't seem to accept responsibility for your own actions. People posting personal information about themselves is not the problem. There not doing anything wrong.. It's people like you and the other conservative vultures who choose to use personal information to abuse, harass, and torment others. That's where the "wrong doing" comes in. Take the responsibility where it belongs, on your shoulders and in your empty head.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>You know how all of this could have been easily prevented....if NTR's finger had not done the "walking" about her life.
It could also be prevented if people like you and your cohorts weren't such vindictive low life's. Wouldn't you say? Since when is it a crime to talk about yourself? People like you make it something it isn't meant to be.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>This could have been prevented but NTR made this decision and she made it with her own free will....her choice not one single person on here is responsible for it
You and your fellow harassers made the choice to use her personal information to attack her. That was YOUR choice and YES YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for that choice. lol

You and the other low lifes proxy using cowards can just as easily ignore her posts and skip then if you don't like what they say.

Hmm.. wonder why you don't do that?

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#198160 Oct 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
She has been lighting the screen up with her detailed intimate life escapades for years.....I mean for years.
You know how all of this could have been easily prevented....if NTR's finger had not done the "walking" about her life.
This could have been prevented but NTR made this decision and she made it with her own free will....her choice not one single person on here is responsible for it.
YEs, well we also know about goat rider's life and Plainfield Mom's life too. It's just that they're gray boxing it these days doing this crap. I could tell ya' about a few others as well, but I won't. Why? Because I don't post people's private information here or post portions of their private emails to me on a public thread.

You're another sock puppet. Rose and I have kept our own profiles through all of your many terminated accounts and efforts to conceal by using anonymous proxies. Even when she was bumped, she came back as WIR as soon as she could after her suspension. She never pretended to be anybody but Rose. You can't do that. You've shamed yourselves - repeatedly.

BUT, while we may not know exactly which one YOU are, we know you are one of them - the losers who couldn't keep an account and whose track records of TOS violations and vulgarity were enough to get you bumped or to cause you to cease using those handles where you embarrassed yourselves. You can never be yourselves again as the identities you once wore. Still the long term posters recognize you as extremists, racists, xenophobic malcontents and generally miserable human beings.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#198161 Oct 20, 2013
Naw frankly NTR you just wanna call everyone bigots.. Does it not surprise you to know of those 8 kids he was raising 3 are hispanic?? Go figure huh??

Eagle

San Francisco, CA

#198162 Oct 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If its not a big deal why whine about the Topix description.
Mexican Rose you were never a "big deal" only in your mind.
I wasn't whining about anything.

I simply corrected your error. There is a big difference between being a Topix Moderator and a Topix Editor.

It wasn't any big deal to be an editor here, and I never considered myself to be a "big deal." Your insecurities are showing again.

You're really quite the nasty, catty and hateful thing you know. I pity you for having such an ugly disposition.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#198163 Oct 20, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would you say that? Not very Christian-like, I must say. Anakin struggles with dark and light because of his lack of discipline and control over his emotions, things he can choose to overcome with time and practice. But that never happens. He chooses, and darkness destroys the good. Even after he goes to the dark side and becomes Darth Vader, he is still conflicted, and gives his own life to save his son, redeeming his soul at the very end of his life. Modern mythology, with funny little robots and cool light sabers.
I love Jesus and Mary Magdalene. And Jesus' uncle, Joseph of Arimathea. I don't believe in an antichrist character. That's been added to scare folks like you into blind obedience.
LOL! It's the Anakim in the bible, and I hope you don't "believe in" the antichrist. There is one, but you don't want to believe in him like you do Jesus. Just Sayin!!!

I'm sorry for being mean to you, this time.
:)

San Francisco, CA

#198164 Oct 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rose held this position it wasn't worth having.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah a
So childish.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#198165 Oct 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the same for Mexican Rose.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#198166 Oct 20, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Millions? LOL You really are as close to stupid as one can get.
S<quoted text>
And? So what? For being such a staunch conservative you don't seem to accept responsibility for your own actions. People posting personal information about themselves is not the problem. There not doing anything wrong.. It's people like you and the other conservative vultures who choose to use personal information to abuse, harass, and torment others. That's where the "wrong doing" comes in. Take the responsibility where it belongs, on your shoulders and in your empty head.
<quoted text>
It could also be prevented if people like you and your cohorts weren't such vindictive low life's. Wouldn't you say? Since when is it a crime to talk about yourself? People like you make it something it isn't meant to be.
<quoted text>
You and your fellow harassers made the choice to use her personal information to attack her. That was YOUR choice and YES YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for that choice. lol
You and the other low lifes proxy using cowards can just as easily ignore her posts and skip then if you don't like what they say.
Hmm.. wonder why you don't do that?
"You and your fellow harassers made the choice to use her personal information to attack her. That was YOUR choice and YES YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for that choice. lol"

That's one thing I never agree with no matter what side does it. I don't think anyone should use someone else personal information, even if they post it on here. JMHO!!!

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#198167 Oct 20, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would you say that? Not very Christian-like, I must say. Anakin struggles with dark and light because of his lack of discipline and control over his emotions, things he can choose to overcome with time and practice. But that never happens. He chooses, and darkness destroys the good. Even after he goes to the dark side and becomes Darth Vader, he is still conflicted, and gives his own life to save his son, redeeming his soul at the very end of his life. Modern mythology, with funny little robots and cool light sabers.
I love Jesus and Mary Magdalene. And Jesus' uncle, Joseph of Arimathea. I don't believe in an antichrist character. That's been added to scare folks like you into blind obedience.
He brought balance to the force by killing off the Jedi council and killing the Sith lord before dying without training a new apprentice.

Of course he left twins behind so the saga can continue. Which will turn to the dark side? Luke or Leia? My money is on the Princess. She just seems like the type.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#198168 Oct 20, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
Naw frankly NTR you just wanna call everyone bigots.. Does it not surprise you to know of those 8 kids he was raising 3 are hispanic?? Go figure huh??
Eagle
Three of the eight are Hispanic and some are siblings. The Colletts are white.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/18/3697031...

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 1 min woodtick57 2,982
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Cornelius Scudmister 223,170
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min Don Barros Serrano 649
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,375,803
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 min An NFL Fan 19,820
News US House Speaker Ryan refusing to support Trump 8 min Go Blue Forever 15
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 10 min Go Blue Forever 383
News Donald Trump, pictured, was labelled 'divisive,... 18 min crucifiedguy 85
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 602
More from around the web