The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336241 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#197804 Oct 19, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
The other computers you use [on your network] use the same ISP so stop lying you dip wad.
You're using an anonymous proxy right now.
IP Address 76.74.155.223 Country Code State/Region US CALIFORNIA City Postal Code LOS ANGELES 90017 ISP Time Zone SERVERBEACH -07:00 Latitude Longitude 34.05298614502 -118.26368713379

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#197806 Oct 19, 2013
Ted Cruz made Obamacare more popular than its ever been. Keep up the good work tea baggers!!!

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#197807 Oct 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You called me a homosexual and a drug addict. These are lies. You've "seen" nothing to support either falsehood. You're a petty, undisciplined man who has to lie and attack others to deflect the attention from the truth about yourself.
You can call me a follower, a homosexual, a drug addict, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. It doesn't mean much to me because I know you're a liar and I don't respect you. It's that simple.
Rico & Rose ran his lying azz outta here with facts the other day.
The sore loser's profane tirade was as unwarranted as it was predictable, He's never been wrong, according to his own warped mind.

Have a great weekend buddy.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#197808 Oct 19, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
One can never debate with conservatives, as they are in a bubble protected from facts and reality.
The economy lost 8.7 million jobs as a result of the 2007-2009 recession, the worst since the Great Depression of the 1930s. Those losses included 4.4 million jobs lost during Bush’s final year, and another 4.3 million during Obama’s first 13 months in office. But since then, all the jobs initially lost under Obama have been regained, plus another 1,564,000.
http://www.factcheck.org/2013/04/obamas-numbe...
<quoted text>
True, but not much higher than were added under Bush
"As of January, the most recent month for which the Department of Agriculture has released figures, nearly 47.8 million persons were receiving aid through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. That’s a rise of nearly 15.8 million under Obama, more than the 14.7 million that were added during Bush’s eight years in office."
<quoted text>
Operation WIDE RECEIVER Look it up.
<quoted text>
4 as compared to almost 3,000 Americans killed on 9/11/2001 because Bush was too busy on vacation to heed numerous warning about al Qaeda planning an imminent attack and AG Ashcroft thought fighting drugs and prostitution was mpre important than protecting the country from terrorists.
4 as compared to 4,500 Americans killed in Iraq because of non-existant WMD's and because Bush let two civilians with no experience in running military operations run the Iraq war.
<quoted text>
Well except for the top 10%, particularly the top 1% that is true, however that trend has been going on for the last 30 years and started under President Reagan
<quoted text>
that's just a plain out right lie. No American combat aircraft took part in any Libyan bombing missions
<quoted text>
funny everybody is upset about 1,400 Syrians killed by Assad in a gas attack, but no one complains about the nearly 100,000 he's killed using conventional weapons.
and who cares exactly how we disarm Assad of his WMD's as long as it is done without using our military. I'd say that was a pretty smart move on President Obama's part.
<quoted text>
see response above about jobs. President Obama in 5 years has added 1.5 more jobs than President Bush did in 8 years. So your statement flies in the face of fact
<quoted text>
Since it hasn't been fully implemented and is actively being sabotaged we will have to wait and see.
Wow... you knocked them the fck out... with the facts.

Prepare for them to ad hominem attack you as usual.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#197809 Oct 19, 2013
Colonel Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
You fake vet
LOL

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#197810 Oct 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The correctness of the title of the thread is what.
"Extremely small faction"????
The astounding success of the thread at the top of the boards on more than one forum is testament to correctness as is also Obama's approval rating by America.
"extremely small faction of posters"
Says the big topix authority!
Show me that small faction of posters, zingoid.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The correctness of the title of the thread is what.
The title of this thread is not correct and despite the desperate attempts of you and a few others to establish it as truth, the reality is that it is you that has repeatedly failed and continue to do so.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"Extremely small faction"????
Yes, extremely small. Most of the avatars and grey box posters on this thread are the same person using proxies and registered accounts. It's funny but it does show how desperate some people are to spread their false rhetoric.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The astounding success of the thread at the top of the boards on more than one forum is testament to correctness as is also Obama's approval rating by America.
LOL!
The success of this thread does not correlate to correctness. If the president had indeed failed us there would be no need for discussion as it would be an established fact. As it is, this thread is primarily composed of far right wing zealots like yourself redundantly making unverified claims and assumptions based on failed ideologies and regurgitated rhetoric, and in turn, the opposition who continue to debunk the gross lies that the right so often indulge in.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"extremely small faction of posters"
Says the big topix authority!
Show me that small faction of posters, zingoid.
LOL
It's been shown over time. How many accounts did Rallf have? How many did DP have? How many registered accounts are DP right now? Bonnie Blue? Ghost Rider? The firm? Hahahah!
Face it. Calling you all a "small faction" is giving you more credit than you deserve. ;)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#197811 Oct 19, 2013
Stolen Valor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a phony, using a Veteran moniker to garner the patriotic and sympathetic emotions of gullible sheep to your own similar political agenda. In the same sinister way our government did to us in Vietnam. In that way only do you resemble anything of the military.
Your a Jealous Illegal Mexican who wants to steal his benefits.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#197812 Oct 19, 2013
Rose doing her daily Nasty drive by!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#197813 Oct 19, 2013
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
The sore loser's profane tirade was as unwarranted as it was predictable, He's never been wrong, according to his own warped mind.
Thanks V.

Yeah, the guy is a grand disappointment. These jokers don't realize that they are the engineers of their own demise. The more they post, the more they reveal themselves as the out of touch extremists that they really are. They are blind to how they are truly perceived, prisoners of the echo chamber. lol

Have a great weekend!

“Heartful of Soul”

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#197814 Oct 19, 2013
~~Chiquita Banana~~

http://youtu.be/s5YNlCxo43E

~scallops~

“Heartful of Soul”

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#197815 Oct 19, 2013
~~whooops~~~

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#197816 Oct 19, 2013
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
I admitted being wrong for choosing to side with y'all back when I first started posting on these threads.

I was naive in believing that the so called rebel alliance were anything but trouble making scumbags playing the age old game of Divide et Impera.

My contacts have shown me the truth about y'all. You are the ones with multiple socks playing both sides with one intention. Separate individuals from the herd and slaughter them one at a time.

Y'all get a kick out of it. Encourage a new user into taking a side then pretend to be their friend using one sock and influence them into going off the deep end with another sock until their account gets banned. Then encourage them to register another account with the socks that pretends to be a friend only to do it all over again.

Y'all never stay on topic. People peacefully discussing an issue is your target audience. Come in with a gray box, interrupt the discussion and if they take the bait, log on with multiple accounts stirring chit on both sides of the isle and report any and all TOS violations until the moderators issue warnings.

Y'all always seem to know when warnings are issued. Why? Because it's y'all that made the report. How many times does it take to learn the truth about y'all? It always starts with a friendly PM from one of your multiple accounts. Followed by comments of encouragement. Followed by warnings from the moderators. followed by comments of encouragement, followed by insults and profanities from one of your socks, followed by banishment. Followed by gloating and celebrations from your socks and silence from your friendly accounts.

Who always seems to be interested in discovering the identity of the newly created account of the people you just got banned? The same people who accuse me of having multiple accounts. That's who. That's y'all! The paco alliance. That's who. What a bunch of pitiful trolls! Get a job! Get a life!

Dang

Houston, TX

#197819 Oct 19, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I admitted being wrong for choosing to side with y'all back when I first started posting on these threads.
I was naive in believing that the so called rebel alliance were anything but trouble making scumbags playing the age old game of Divide et Impera.
My contacts have shown me the truth about y'all. You are the ones with multiple socks playing both sides with one intention. Separate individuals from the herd and slaughter them one at a time.
Y'all get a kick out of it. Encourage a new user into taking a side then pretend to be their friend using one sock and influence them into going off the deep end with another sock until their account gets banned. Then encourage them to register another account with the socks that pretends to be a friend only to do it all over again.
Y'all never stay on topic. People peacefully discussing an issue is your target audience. Come in with a gray box, interrupt the discussion and if they take the bait, log on with multiple accounts stirring chit on both sides of the isle and report any and all TOS violations until the moderators issue warnings.
Y'all always seem to know when warnings are issued. Why? Because it's y'all that made the report. How many times does it take to learn the truth about y'all? It always starts with a friendly PM from one of your multiple accounts. Followed by comments of encouragement. Followed by warnings from the moderators. followed by comments of encouragement, followed by insults and profanities from one of your socks, followed by banishment. Followed by gloating and celebrations from your socks and silence from your friendly accounts.
Who always seems to be interested in discovering the identity of the newly created account of the people you just got banned? The same people who accuse me of having multiple accounts. That's who. That's y'all! The paco alliance. That's who. What a bunch of pitiful trolls! Get a job! Get a life!
That was a lot of Y'all's y'all.
Dang

Houston, TX

#197820 Oct 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks V.
Yeah, the guy is a grand disappointment. These jokers don't realize that they are the engineers of their own demise. The more they post, the more they reveal themselves as the out of touch extremists that they really are. They are blind to how they are truly perceived, prisoners of the echo chamber. lol
Have a great weekend!
Brings tears to your eyes, huh.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#197821 Oct 19, 2013
Shutdown was led by extremists
http://www.telegram.com/article/20131018/COLU...
The insanity of tea party extremists was captured in many ways these past three weeks, including the following manifestations.

•A guy standing in front of the White House waving in one hand the Confederate flag, which Washington Post writer Jonathan Capehart noted is "a symbol of Southern resistance and white supremacy," and in his other hand a Marine flag, which symbolizes the nation's triumph over the Confederacy.

•John Boehner, the speaker of the House, accusing President Barack Obama of leading from behind, while he, Boehner, stood aside and allowed a crazy faction of his party to shut the government down and to almost run it into default.

•Tea party Republicans who pushed for the shutdown said they were doing it to save the American economy, but as the president noted Thursday, nothing has undermined the economy over the last few years like the manufactured crises that the Republicans have created.

Indeed, while knowing full well the futility of their actions, Republicans, professed champions of fiscal responsibility and debt reduction, charged forward on a kamikaze mission that sucked $24 billion dollars out of the economy, unnecessarily inflicting pain and suffering on millions of Americans.

#197822 Oct 19, 2013
D Valens wrote:
~~whooops~~~
Don’t allow extremists to trash our system of governance
http://www.northjersey.com/news/opinions/ejdi...
WE SHOULD never govern ourselves like this again. We cannot create absolutely pointless crises that make our great democracy look foolish around the globe. We cannot give Chinese government propagandists fodder as they call for “a de-Americanized world.” We must not allow the extremist politics of a Tea-Party minority to turn our republic upside down.

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#197823 Oct 19, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying sack of chit.

You just described precisely what your new-found friends do and have been doing on these threads for years.

Your "contacts." LMAO!

You and your moronic pals just can't stand it that there are some of us who have been standing strong against cowards, liars, chit-stirrers and hypocrites like you for years. WE know the players, but each of us is one separate and strong individual. You've simply aligned yourself with the scum, and that makes you one of them.

People know when "warnings are issued" because they receive them. EVERYONE knows that. What? Are you just have a hissy fit over getting banned so many times? Well that wasn't any of us. That was your new friends reporting you, dumbass.

Grow the hell up, you big baby and quit your whining.

You're disrupting the conversation and talking about your poor wittle feelings. LOL!

#197824 Oct 19, 2013
Republican Extremism and the Lessons of History
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/rep...
The Republicans have now joined a relatively small number of major American political parties that became the captive of a narrow ideology and either jettisoned or silenced their more moderate elements. The Democratic Party suffered this fate in the 1840s and 1850s, when Southern slaveholders took command of the party's levers of power. So, temporarily, did the Republicans in 1964, when Barry Goldwater's presidential campaign claimed the party for extremists on the right, an augury of things to come. But today's Republicans, whatever their pretensions about channeling the Founding Fathers, are so contemptuous of American history and institutions that they cannot learn from even their own recent past.
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
Brings tears to your eyes, huh.

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#197825 Oct 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Rose doing her daily Nasty drive by!
You're disrupting the conversation. Don't Panic said so.

It's YOU doing your daily nasty drive by, liar.

You're doing EXACTLY what DP just described in his soapbox tirade, and you've been doing it for years. Creating discord and baiting people.

You're wanted in the Principal's office. Just look for Dumb Punk (DP) on the door. LOL!

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#197826 Oct 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're disrupting the conversation. Don't Panic said so.
It's YOU doing your daily nasty drive by, liar.
You're doing EXACTLY what DP just described in his soapbox tirade, and you've been doing it for years. Creating discord and baiting people.
You're wanted in the Principal's office. Just look for Dumb Punk (DP) on the door. LOL!
Admit it! You love DP. That's why you live with your husband and your boyfriend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min Just the Truth 60,792
News Ukraine Merges Nazis and Islamists 10 min Cassandra_ 23
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 12 min Cassandra_ 2,833
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 20 min dollarsbill 84,273
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Dr Guru 194,355
News 2016 Republicans use Trump, TV to make debate cut 30 min Responsibility 40
News Obama: 'I think if I ran I could win, but I can't' 44 min Moliner 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 189,801
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 1,262,073
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 3 hr Quirky 56
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 89
News Higher minimum-wage proposals gain ground in Ne... 4 hr xxxrayted 110
More from around the web