The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 332893 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#196428 Oct 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
"The President has failed us" is the title of this thread.
Sorry, I forgot you have a reading deficiency.
I said I agree.
What more do you want from me, ChaunceyGardiner?
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#196429 Oct 16, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Source, chump, you make yourself look silly, chump.
Hey taco deep throater... you get pimped by your coke dealer yet?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#196430 Oct 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been a long day here. Your request makes it all that more fulfilling. I hope you are sitting down, fucktrad, because your bitch slapping is going to leave you wobbly.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/05...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Bush
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/books/28lau...
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/e98/e1698...
Now, I recognize that you are still reeling from having your world turned upside down - the truth does that to fools like you - but you asked for it.
I love making you look stupid.
Well, mor*n, Mrs. Bush had an accident, the Hildabeast intentionally left 4 men to die and then lied to Congress. She and the president have blood on their hands. Your arrogance isn't warranted, prick.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#196431 Oct 16, 2013
You can almost hear him dialing up his Klan friends to ask if they knew that Laura Bush drove so recklessly that she killed a high school classmate!

Heck, she was such a devout Christian that she didn't attend the funeral or apologize to the parents of the boy she killed.

Blood on her hands, indeed. I bet some of your Klan pals will be free to console you.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#196432 Oct 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still mad that you demanded something that makes you look pathetic, uninformed and like a lemming?
No, are you, pr*ck?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#196433 Oct 16, 2013
Vet?
Vet??
Vet???

ROTFLMAO!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#196434 Oct 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
No need, you just admitted that the Republican caucus did not approve the funds necessary to keep the government open. Even though it is a matter of law, they chose to ignore it.
<quoted text>
Yes, the Constitution and a number of SC rulings also uphold the FACT that Congress is required to finance all laws and pay our nation's bills.
Maybe they should have thought about that before the law was passed.
I admitted nothing, pr*ck. The House voted the funds to keep the government open and the Senate and the POTUS refused.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#196435 Oct 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you crying over the fact that I just made you my bitch.
No, you are the one crying, pr*ck.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#196436 Oct 16, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I said I agree.
What more do you want from me, ChaunceyGardiner?
You asked me twice. I answered twice. Still confused, I see.

You are afraid to answer questions from me so there is nothing more I require of you. Your humiliation is quite enough.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#196437 Oct 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
You can almost hear him dialing up his Klan friends to ask if they knew that Laura Bush drove so recklessly that she killed a high school classmate!
Heck, she was such a devout Christian that she didn't attend the funeral or apologize to the parents of the boy she killed.
Blood on her hands, indeed. I bet some of your Klan pals will be free to console you.
Now I see you are obfuscating, pr*ck, what's wrong, can't keep up. Mrs. Bush's accident was not intentional, Clinton's abandonment of 4 Americans was. She has blood on her hands and you are still a prick.
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#196439 Oct 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you crying over the fact that I just made you my bitch.
That guy Vet loiters in threads where he can put down minorities. He's a loyal white supremacist!! Unfortunately... he likes to dish it out, but cannot take it.
CA Exempt

Baldwin Park, CA

#196440 Oct 16, 2013
West Covina White Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey taco deep throater... you get pimped by your coke dealer yet?
Look out your window Rico. They gonna put you in a rubber room and force feed you that medication. You're place is bugged man, I'm telling you. City hall gonna lock you up. Boooo!!!

West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#196441 Oct 16, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Take a hike, you pathetic, sissy boy mor*n.
My AR-15 with an illegal silencer and full metal jacket bullets says, "come make me".

Come on you "green lighter".

Come make me!!!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#196442 Oct 16, 2013
West Covina White Power wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy Vet loiters in threads where he can put down minorities. He's a loyal white supremacist!! Unfortunately... he likes to dish it out, but cannot take it.
Sure, Rico, time to sell the coke, cockroach.
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#196443 Oct 16, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Now I see you are obfuscating, pr*ck, what's wrong, can't keep up. Mrs. Bush's accident was not intentional, Clinton's abandonment of 4 Americans was. She has blood on her hands and you are still a prick.
How many Americans did George Bush kill by sending them off to two senseless wars?

And since you claim you're a Vet.... how did you survive all the wars the USA had in your "able bodied" times?

Did you AWOL like a typical KKKoward?

Time to sell coke.. pendejo!!!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#196444 Oct 16, 2013
West Covina White Power wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy Vet loiters in threads where he can put down minorities. He's a loyal white supremacist!! Unfortunately... he likes to dish it out, but cannot take it.
No, Rico, I only put down cockroaches. Time to sell the coke, pendej*o.
Rico The Hapa Troll

Baldwin Park, CA

#196445 Oct 16, 2013
Hey Rico, are you more Muslim or black -maybe some south Asian mixed inthere. What kind of wierd azz name is that freakshow?

Can mongrels like you join white power groups these days -thought that was taboo? Lol...

This is the guys real photo, his home address should be next when it is traced down.

http://eugeneagogo.com/media/uploads/eventmed...

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#196446 Oct 16, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, mor*n, Mrs. Bush had an accident, the Hildabeast intentionally left 4 men to die and then lied to Congress. She and the president have blood on their hands. Your arrogance isn't warranted, prick.
If you want to employ the logic of 'the person in charge is the one who gets the blame' then I accept and turn it on you thusly:

George W. Bush is responsible for the 3,000 people who died on 9/11. He lied to the world and started a war in order to enrich those who helped him steal the 2000 election.

Colin Powell lied to the world about weapons of mass destruction too. He and Condoleeza Rice are responsible for almost 5,000 U.S. military deaths during their tenure. According to the DoD, roughly 100 of our bravest men who sacrificed all have not been repatriated.

So, you can insist that Hillary is culpable for the deaths of staff members under her watch but then have to accept the same of your heroes. For what it's worth, she didn't actually kill someone, unlike the First Lady who preceded her.

You remain my bitch.
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#196447 Oct 16, 2013
CA Exempt wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out your window Rico. They gonna put you in a rubber room and force feed you that medication. You're place is bugged man, I'm telling you. City hall gonna lock you up. Boooo!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l-lJZiqZaGAXX
You found a proxy close to West Covina...very impressive. Now meet me at the West Covina Mall @ 8:00 am pst on the south entrance of the Sears building. I'll be the short, fat and bald looking illegal alien!

We're all waiting for you.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#196448 Oct 16, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Now I see you are obfuscating, pr*ck, what's wrong, can't keep up. Mrs. Bush's accident was not intentional, Clinton's abandonment of 4 Americans was. She has blood on her hands and you are still a prick.
1) When did you serve on station? I have been a faithful nephew at many of our Embassies, including several in the Middle East. You know nothing about security protocol.

2) Are you dismissing the fact that Laura Bush actually killed someone while Hillary Clinton did not? Yeah, that makes sense, the Republicant two step is in play again.

3) I love making you my bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 2 min Brian_G 448
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 192,185
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 3 min goonsquad 468
News Lesbian couple hold - marriage ceremony' to pus... 4 min WasteWater 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,251,362
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 6 min WasteWater 583
News US Capitol's Confederate statues prompt renewed... 6 min goonsquad 127
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min replaytime 168,827
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Limbertwig 186,278
News Kentucky couples sue clerk who won't issue gay ... 2 hr Truth and Justice 18
More from around the web