The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#195988 Oct 14, 2013
Dow Down Near Triple Digits Over Debt-Deal Pessimism

Senator Bob Corker appeared on CNBC Monday morning to express optimism over an impending deal, saying that a forthcoming deal is “very possible,” but the markets remained unconvinced, staying in the red before the opening bell.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#195989 Oct 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's up with you guys and the gay insults lately anyway?
It's lame and I hadn't realized you were one of "those" conservatives.
Live and learn I guess.
Gay insults are usually done by those who crave the same sex but live in denial.

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#195990 Oct 14, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay insults are usually done by those who crave the same sex but live in denial.
HOOOOOOOOWL!

Johnny R U Q---R?

http://youtu.be/K8hWiL0v-ms

Josie Coton & Pussycats
{late 70's people!]

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#195991 Oct 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...As one who has been in the grocery business all my working life..."
Stock boy?
"jacoff"
Division manager and part owner of a large food brokerage company.
Peace
KMA
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#195992 Oct 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's up with you guys and the gay insults lately anyway?
It's lame and I hadn't realized you were one of "those" conservatives.
Live and learn I guess.
You know you laughed when you read it. Give me hug Jack!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#195993 Oct 14, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
HOOOOOOOOWL!
Johnny R U Q---R?
http://youtu.be/K8hWiL0v-ms
Josie Coton & Pussycats
{late 70's people!]
Look no further than Republican politicians who get caught red handed in gay sex scandals. They're the most notorious for attempting to pass legislation that attacks gays.

You cannot say the same for Democrats, they say they're gay and act more straight in public than these tea bagging homophobes!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#195994 Oct 14, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, you should join.
I'm not a tea bagger. I do however like the tea party platform prior to radical right wing Republicans highjacking the movement.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#195995 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You're obviously allot older than me so you have that in your favor however I pay $4000 alone in property taxes a year and just recently have another home going through probate that I have my hands tied up with so who knows... maybe you pay more, maybe you don't but you trying to one up me in taxes is not going to make you a better American or more credible in your trek of destruction of the USA.
As for your last question... money that feeds the needy currently comes from the Republican controlled House of Reps becuase under the US Constitution... they have the power of the purse... Obama only signs off on what the House decides to spend, so don't come at me as if Obama is the one creating the debts in question.
"loserfromhell"
Real weak and poorly thought out response. As you know, well maybe you know, if the house passes a bill it does not get to the president until and if the senate, under democrat control agrees to the bill. They may have the power of the purse but it takes both houses of congress to agree to get a bill to the house.
Peace
KMA
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#195996 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Look no further than Republican politicians who get caught red handed in gay sex scandals. They're the most notorious for attempting to pass legislation that attacks gays.
You cannot say the same for Democrats, they say they're gay and act more straight in public than these tea bagging homophobes!!
You're just mad because they won't teabag you!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#195997 Oct 14, 2013
For NTR:
http://inplainsight.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10... .
The poverty level is much higher. LOL I live just below it on purpose.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#195998 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not a tea bagger. I do however like the tea party platform prior to radical right wing Republicans highjacking the movement.
I am for eliminating certain "Entitlements" from entitlement spending and move them over to discretionary spending. Stuff like section 8 housing, food stamps, WIC, SCHIP, childcare, etc should not be considered entitlements.

Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare and VA benefits are entitlements because people paid into these programs and are entitled to them.

Food is a luxury afforded to those who earn it. Same with housing, nutrition during pregnancy or feeding your own baby, taking care of the medical bills you create and watching your own children. Nobody is entitled to these things. If you don't want or cannot afford to pay for your own children then don't have them.

Lower everyones taxes and let people live with the choices they make in life. Rewarding bad choices and punishing good choices is a bad example to set for future generations.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#195999 Oct 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
For NTR:
SF Chronicle's Obamacare Advice:'Working a Bit Less' Can Get You a 'Huge Health Care Subsidy'
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/... -
For older people, getting below the 400 percent poverty limit could save many thousands of dollars per year.

Take, for example, Jacqueline Proctor of San Francisco. She and her husband are in their early 60s. They have been paying $7,200 a year for a bare-bones Kaiser Permanente health plan with a $5,000 per person annual deductible. "Kaiser told us the plan does not comply with Obamacare and the substitute will cost more than twice as much," about $15,000 per year, she says.

This new plan, Kaiser's cheapest offering for 2014, would consume about 25 percent of their after-tax income.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#196000 Oct 14, 2013
History will forget the names of congressmen and senators, but Obama will be known as the biggest traitor and fool who destroyed our constitution and country. Jimmie Carter will be SO HAPPY.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#196001 Oct 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"loserfromhell"
Real weak and poorly thought out response. As you know, well maybe you know, if the house passes a bill it does not get to the president until and if the senate, under democrat control agrees to the bill. They may have the power of the purse but it takes both houses of congress to agree to get a bill to the house.
Peace
KMA
I'm glad that you realized your error. You claimed that it's Obama creating all this debt in question and I only proved that it's currently the Republican controlled House of Rep's who has "power of the purse" that's originating all this debt.

Sure the Senate has to approve it also but you're missing the point that going back to early 2011 only the Republican controlled House of Reps has the power of the purse and all this debt you claim Obama is creating was originated by House Republicans.

I'm glad you're learning our US Government's separation of powers.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#196002 Oct 14, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
History will forget the names of congressmen and senators, but Obama will be known as the biggest traitor and fool who destroyed our constitution and country. Jimmie Carter will be SO HAPPY.
Tea Baggers like you will go down as the biggest losers of the century. You should be proud of that because "YOU BUILT THAT".

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#196003 Oct 14, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad because they won't teabag you!
So you're admitting that tea baggers are all gay? Interesting!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#196004 Oct 14, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands in Mexico protest energy reform plans
http://www.france24.com/en/20131007-thousands...
As many as 12,500 people answered the call of leftist opposition leader Andres Lopez Obrador to march peacefully against the plans, a public safety official said.
"They want to share out with foreign oil companies, the earnings of the people, the nation," said Lopez Obrador, charging the plan was an affront to Mexican sovereignty.
The government wants to raise money with foreign partners for high-cost, super-deep oil exploration beneath the Gulf of Mexico.
Has nothing to do with Illegals Marching here Demanding some thing they have no claim to.

Cut and spam "Angels Flight"! M*ron!
racer42

United States

#196005 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
That make two of us, I'm not a member of the T.E.A. party nor the Republican nor the Democrat party.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#196006 Oct 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
For NTR:
I don't have a problem with your decisions. I take issue with how you go about it, and I'm positive you know what I'm saying. It does reek of hypocrisy. I know, for example, that you don't live in a hobbit hole. It looks like a pretty nice home you've built for yourself - even if you obtained most of the building materials from your own timber lands. A lot of what it took to construct it you didn't. I also recognize when somebody never paid enough into the system to qualify for benefits. It means you've evaded it for a very long time rather than rendering until Caesar..... Nevertheless, you use those publicly funded resources provided by taxpayer dollars: utilities, public roads, the internet (;-), public education, etc..
Quirky

Denver, CO

#196007 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Like you and your Bi-Sexual fetish Huh?

Ok then!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Jimbo 168,000
House tea partyers face new resistance from GOP... 3 min Le Duped 2
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min The Dude 141,808
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 4 min nhjeff 55
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TSM 1,172,278
US believes it is number one - Russia 6 min NAZTY Ukraine 78
GOP presidential candidates face delicate balan... 7 min Le Duped 37
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min cpeter1313 307,814
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 27 min FYI 38
More from around the web