The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381111 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#195118 Oct 11, 2013
IT'S TIME TO OCCUPY WASHINGTON
Exclusive: Larry Klayman calls Americans to descend on nation's capital

It’s bad enough that ordinary citizens’ interests and complaints are thrown in the trash by the political establishment in our nation’s capital, but when our fighting men and women in the military are also treated like dirt, then you know that the nation is headed down quickly.

Last week’s government leaks about a raid by Navy SEALs in Somalia, coming after the Benghazi and Extortion 17 scandals, show the lack of concern for the safety and well-being of our fighters paid by the establishment to our country’s heroes. In an Oct. 8, 2013, front-page article titled,“‘Imperfect Intelligence’ Said to Hinder U.S. Raid on Militant in Somalia,” New York Times reporters Nicholas Kulish and Eric Schmitt disclosed:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/its-time-to-occupy...
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#195119 Oct 11, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Ya Washington has went to the dogs just like the state of California Blowhard 2.
Hey it could be worse just heard on FOX news that 38,000 STRAY dogs on the lose in DETROIT.
There starting to form packs and howling like Wolf's just like in L.A.....lmao
this crime ridden city must look like a ghost town! the population were either killed or the people left in such a hurry they didn't bother taking their dogs, how sad cause now the dogs have formed packs and are so angry their beloved trusted family or owner left them behind thus they are attacking humans because humans betrayed them and they have lost any love, warmth for humans and there could never be any kind of loyalty from them to another human again.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#195120 Oct 11, 2013
MILLION Vet March!

Why March?

I want you to circle the date of Sunday, October 13, 2013.

And then I want you to help “circle the wagons” on that day to help protect and defend our brave veterans who risked their lives for our freedom – and now are being barred from visiting the memorials erected to honor their deeds.

In a mean-spirited fit of selfish anger, Barack Obama has shut down our nation’s war memorials. And he has declared open war on our honored veterans!

The World War II memorial … the Vietnam Veterans Memorial … the Korean War Veterans Memorial – Obama has shut them all down to force his will on the House of Representatives and frankly, to get revenge on the American people who oppose Obamacare and his other naked power grabs.

Let’s put it plainly: Barack Obama is behaving like a vicious tyrant. And if he succeeds in this assault on the democratic system, the Republic we love is at mortal risk. It’s just that simple.

That’s why I am asking you now to take two decisive moves to show Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi – and all of their oppressive ilk in Washington – that “We the People” are still in charge. And we won’t rest until we take back our memorials and monuments!

http://vetmarch.com/#join

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#195121 Oct 11, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Minimum wage IS a living wage, if you live within the wage. If you have a family or live beyond your means then naturally you'll come up short. It's simple economics. Unfortunately, that's no one's responsibility but the individuals, it sure as hell isn't mine.
Oh I could get by working a 40 hour work week at min wage if I had to.. The thing is most of those are starter jobs and not meant to feed a family.. Besides if your mate both worked a min wage job you could have scraped by.. But then again people just produce kids and single parents with no child support insight.. I guess the daddy was just a sperm donor and don't care about his kids.. Now with aca and hours being cut back to 28 a week they are probably looking for other part time jobs and government assistance..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#195122 Oct 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Bonnie... I'd be more than happy to burn a Mexican flag with you in front of an Immigration rally. That's about how much loyalty I have for Mexico.
Can you say the same about your Confederate flag? You know, the one you proudly raise above your trailer home every day?
Your ancestors lost the civil war before and you'll lose again.
Well the confederate flag is part of American heritage whereas the mexican one is not.. See the difference??

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#195124 Oct 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You are delusional. I'll be surprised if there is even a republican party left next year.
No I am not.. The pubs are in good shape regardless of the polls.. Just you wait and see next year.. They will retain the house and take the senate.. obama will be a lame duck the rest of his term..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#195125 Oct 11, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I just like seeing if you can actually do something other than regurgitate what you read in neo-con blogs and hear on Fox.
Obviously, you can't.
Problem is, you don't see. People like you that shun the individual can never realize the full potential of.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#195126 Oct 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I luv the smell of roasted Rico early in the morning.. LOL. Hey there.
Ricky`s Nuts roasting on an open fire
Jacklinosh licking on some hose
Yuletide carols being suppressed by Obama
And folks all dressed up like Taliban and Mexico
Puerto Ricans wanting in on the pot
And America falling into a hole
Obama spending Ramadan in Hawaii
And folks wonder how they will get by
Mexicans allowed to protest in Washington DC
Obama shuts down the truckers
How and why will we ever survive
Too much division and diversity
Merry Christmas and to all a good night

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#195127 Oct 11, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO anywhere from an estimate of 6 to a couple dozen!
WHAT A TURNOUT!!!!
Just 2976 off the 3000 commitments claimed, and just 999,976 from a Million trucker rally!
I've seen better turnout from truckers protesting a favorite lot lizard getting arrested :-P
What a joke! You guys have been had by this guy big time.
The radical right has been trying to call out the troops without much success lately.

Kind of sad, kind of funny.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#195128 Oct 11, 2013
Talk radio's Bill Press says don't give military families death benefits during shutdown

Liberal radio host Bill Press said Thursday that military families should not get a special exception from Congress so they can receive death benefits.

To do so would weaken resolve in the face of the Republicans during the government shutdown, he said.

On his daily radio program for the FSTV network, Press said: "What I’m going to say, no one else will say, but I’m going to say it anyway: I think it’s a big mistake to pay the death benefits to the families of members of the military who are killed in Afghanistan and whose bodies are being brought back to Dover Air Force base and were not going to get benefits because of the government shutdown."

Press added: "When you shut down the government, a lot of great things are not going to get done. And why should we make an exception for those that just happen to pop up and get a lot of media attention."

Funding those exceptions would allow the shutdown to continue, he said.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/talk-radios-bil...

This bag of bones is going to be in living hell ...
OR
living in HELL ...

Whichever-way you choose to take it!

WE need a "Godly cleansing" in this country!

Location hidden

#195129 Oct 11, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not.. The pubs are in good shape regardless of the polls.. Just you wait and see next year.. They will retain the house and take the senate.. obama will be a lame duck the rest of his term..
Eagle
...and Romney was going to win Florida too, right?

BTW...did they ever finish counting the votes down there?

;)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#195130 Oct 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't for you ...
That was for a "numbnuTz' that posted about what I posted earlier :D
pUnk stalker!

OMG I replied to you!
Call 911! Call 911!!!!

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#195131 Oct 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Goodie.. A blast from the past. So WHAT!
Yea what is that about bringing 5 year old post here??

Eagle

Location hidden

#195132 Oct 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Talk radio's Bill Press says don't give military families death benefits during shutdown
Liberal radio host Bill Press said Thursday that military families should not get a special exception from Congress so they can receive death benefits.
To do so would weaken resolve in the face of the Republicans during the government shutdown, he said.
On his daily radio program for the FSTV network, Press said: "What I’m going to say, no one else will say, but I’m going to say it anyway: I think it’s a big mistake to pay the death benefits to the families of members of the military who are killed in Afghanistan and whose bodies are being brought back to Dover Air Force base and were not going to get benefits because of the government shutdown."
Press added: "When you shut down the government, a lot of great things are not going to get done. And why should we make an exception for those that just happen to pop up and get a lot of media attention."
Funding those exceptions would allow the shutdown to continue, he said.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/talk-radios-bil...
This bag of bones is going to be in living hell ...
OR
living in HELL ...
Whichever-way you choose to take it!
WE need a "Godly cleansing" in this country!
"Talk radio's Bill Press says don't give military families death benefits during shutdown"

Unfortunately I agree with him.

The republicans wanted to shut the government down, now they want to take the pain away so they don't get the blame.

End the shutdown, vote on a clean CR, raise the debt ceiling and stop the tea party madness.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#195133 Oct 11, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2013/...

Republicans hit all-time low in Gallup poll. Is shutdown to blame?

By Linda Feldmann, October 9, 2013

In just a month, public approval of the Republican Party has dropped 10 points, from 38 to 28 percent, according to a Gallup poll conducted in the early days of the government shutdown.

(Video at Link)

A new poll suggests Americans are mostly holding Republicans responsible for the partial government shutdown. 63% percent say it's the GOP's fault, half put the blame on President Barack Obama and the Democrats.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#195134 Oct 11, 2013
REP. HUNTER: BLAME OBAMA FOR MISSING DEATH BENEFITS
'President could have fixed this with a pen stroke'
Published: 24 mins ago

The comments came from Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., in an interview with Fox News.

“The president of the United States … could have fixed this with a pen stroke about nine days ago, or whenever they found out,” Hunter said.

“He didn’t do it … He used our military families as pawns.”

The allegations involve the estimated $100,000 in death benefit that gets paid to families of fallen U.S. soldiers for travel, funeral arrangements and such.

When parts of the U.S. government were shut down because spending authority expired after Democrats in the U.S. Senate refused to discuss compromises suggested by the U.S. House at the start of October, funding for the military ran out.

Congress immediately approved legislation to provide funding for pay and allowances for the military, which Obama signed.

But the military then refused to pay the death benefits to soldiers’ families, saying the benefits weren’t included in the congressional authorization.

Hunter said any reasonable understanding of the bill made it clear that the benefits were included.

So withholding them,“definitely” was intentional, he said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/rep-hunter-blame-o...

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#195135 Oct 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad though that you and Ricky boy think alike.
So, GFY! X 100
GFY to infinity!

And grow the hell up, you drunken, ignorant sot.

Hahhahahahha!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#195136 Oct 11, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I replied to you!
Call 911! Call 911!!!!
I don't DIAL 911
I certainly do NOT FIRE a 'warning shot'...

Would probably get "hung up on" by a libTARD operator!
There's PLENTY of them working there!

)8~D>

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#195137 Oct 11, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the drilling is on private land though.. obama hasn't helped in that aspect.. No we are now the largest exporter of refined oil products..
Eagle
All the new drilling (regardless of who gets credit) really brought our prices down huh?
Funny thing. What most people don't realize it that the oil boom of recent years is because of high prices.
Oil that was technologically too expensive to drill is now economical because of high prices.
Lower the prices and the new sites become too expensive.
Oil like diamonds, is price controlled by a cartel.
The normal supply and demand theories don't apply.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#195138 Oct 11, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the confederate flag is part of American heritage whereas the mexican one is not.. See the difference??
Eagle
"Big wheels keep on turning
Carry me home to see my kin
Singing songs about the Southland
I miss Alabamy once again
And I think it's a sin, yes

Well I heard mister Young sing about her
Well, I heard ole Neil put her down
Well, I hope Neil Young will remember
A Southern man don't need him around anyhow

Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet Home Alabama
Lord, I'm coming home to you

In Birmingham they love the governor
Now we all did what we could do
Now Watergate does not bother me
Does your conscience bother you?
Tell the truth

Sweet home Alabama
Sweet Home Alabama
Here I come Alabama

Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers
And they've been known to pick a song or two
Lord they get me off so much
They pick me up when I'm feeling blue
Now how about you?

Sweet home Alabama
Sweet Home Alabama

Sweet home Alabama
Oh sweet home baby
And the governor's true
Sweet Home Alabama
Lordy
Yea, yea"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min i dont 222,713
News Trump pressed on 'woman card,' foreign policy 3 min Chilli J 56
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 5 min Time again 1,964
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 8 min Trumping On 237
News Trump Rally In Terre Haute, Indiana [Live Stream] 15 min John 4
News Transgender Rights And The Sudden Conservative ... 16 min Time again 5
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 19 min Trumping On 199
News Obama out: US President delivers last White Hou... 19 min Mite Be 47
More from around the web