The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 341382 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#194255 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you and eagle have chosen your bait for tonight.
Not interested. A jury made their decision in that case and we all know how everyone here feels about it.
What's next on the agenda?
What do you mean when you say "everybody". You, Rose, X-Man, Free, NTR ... that's four against how many? Looks like y'all the minority here.

You still didn't answer my question earlier. How many chickens did you sell today? How many did you feed?

Does you "partner" know how much money he's losing every day or are you keeping that a secret?

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#194256 Oct 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a thousand illegal employees that work for five dollars per hour less than a legal worker and you work them eight hours per day, five days per week, four weeks per month then you save $1,920,000 per year in payroll alone. Add the costs of employer matching funds to Social Security and Medicare with the savings on workman compensation insurance and the guarantee that their will be zero claims from the illegals, the savings to the company exceeds three million dollars each year. If they get caught it costs them less than $100K so what's not to love about hiring illegals in the United States of America? There is no teeth in the laws. Fine an employer of illegals two million dollars per instance and then there would be no incentive to screw Americans by hiring illegals.
LOL.

Yes, the solution is simply to uphold the laws already in place. What do you want to do about it?

Did you just fall off the turnip truck too? This is boring as hell. Try to catch up to 2013. You're describing a perspective some of us held as recently as 10 years ago. Then, we had to acknowledge reality.

You're on the same page as the fools who think we can deport them all or that there is some intention somewhere to do that. You're all absolutely clueless, but you're amusing.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#194258 Oct 9, 2013
freebird wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2013/10/09/pentagon-operatin g-hundreds-of-golf-courses-dur ing-shutdown-while-saying-they -need-to-borrow-money-to-pay-d eath-benefits-to-families-of-f allen-soldiers/
Pentagon Operating Hundreds of Golf Courses During Shutdown While Saying They Need to Borrow Money to Pay Death Benefits to Families of Fallen Soldiers
Those stories will likely get debunked or called out as half-truthed as I've read that golf courses on or near a military base that Obama frequents are open but funded solely by user fees.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#194259 Oct 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean when you say "everybody". You, Rose, X-Man, Free, NTR ... that's four against how many? Looks like y'all the minority here.
You still didn't answer my question earlier. How many chickens did you sell today? How many did you feed?
Does you "partner" know how much money he's losing every day or are you keeping that a secret?
Thanks for confirming that there are more freeloading right wing republicans on Topix.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#194260 Oct 9, 2013
Top Dem: Republicans Privately Say the Tea Party Is Crazy
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/358705/t...
Yesterday a senior House staffer confronted an aide to Senator Ted Cruz, telling him he was “not dealing in reality.” Today House Democratic whip Steny Hoyer said Republicans have confessed to him they are “shaking their heads” at their conservative colleagues.
Elmer Gantry

Los Angeles, CA

#194261 Oct 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Lord Jesus wasn't referring to welfare leeches when he said the weak.
He also said, don't work don't eat.
Definition of weak in the Bible--widows, disable, orphans.
Definition of weak in Liberals minds--lazy, healthy, able-body, who want others to take care of their responsibilities and finances.
"Goeth forward and Multiply" sayeth the Lord.
And that's what our Mexican brethern is doing, Brother Camino Real.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#194262 Oct 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your threats= prison time
;)
Little Willy the Ferret musta drank lots of "man" to talk so brave today!!

“RELAX”

#194263 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...What is the different when a heterosexual is bullied at their place of employment and they are told by society, judicial system, place of employment to toughen up and be an adult than a sissy running and cry babying wanting to make the people stop with their "bad" words..."
Uhmmmmm, how many people do you know that have been harassed and then fired simply because they were straight?
If it did happen, in the city of Louisville, it would be considered illegal discrimination so to answer your question, there is no difference, the same law protects heterosexuals too.
:)
People shouldn't fire a man for being gay. They should simply cut back his hours until he can no longer afford to work there and quits.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#194264 Oct 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so.
Another question: Do you think Obama had his three homosexual friends who attended Wright's church fwith Obama who were "accidentally" killed the year Obama was campaiging 2008 because they were about to "come out" about their relationship with Obama?
We could ask Larry Sinclair but he is dead also....accidentally.
Obama lies people die.
Obama hides people die.
Pfft.

You have always had a problem with distinguishing between what is established fact and what is rumor.

Remember that validation thing we were talking about???

Remember that comment I made about you getting your information from far right rumor mills?

Yeah.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#194265 Oct 9, 2013
Elmer Gantry wrote:
<quoted text>
"Goeth forward and Multiply" sayeth the Lord.
And that's what our Mexican brethern is doing, Brother Camino Real.
Mexicans took the "be fruitful and multiply" to the utmost. So they hate them for being horney.

Funny cuz all I see around here is white chicks with Mexican men. Apparently white men cant get it up no more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#194266 Oct 9, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>Little Willy the Ferret musta drank lots of "man" to talk so brave today!!
It's going to cost *him*. ;)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#194267 Oct 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Lord Jesus wasn't referring to welfare leeches when he said the weak.
He also said, don't work don't eat.
Definition of weak in the Bible--widows, disable, orphans.
Definition of weak in Liberals minds--lazy, healthy, able-body, who want others to take care of their responsibilities and finances.
So now you know more than Jesus. Ok... that did it, you've been written off as a joke.

I cannot seriously take you seriously now.

“RELAX”

#194268 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been in a coma or something?
Going after the people that employ undocumented workers is something most of us here support.
It's not a new idea.
The "bounty hunter" thing is all yours, but fining the employers and making it hurt is something most of us are in favor of.
No. You are in favor of making illegals legal so they won't have to fine the employers for employing illegals. That's what y'all support. We want employers penalized AND illegals deported. It won't happen the way it's going now. We need to provide incentives for the average citizen to help starve illegals back to Mexico.
JUDGE DREDD

Los Angeles, CA

#194269 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>Little Willy the Ferret musta drank lots of "man" to talk so brave today!!
They went out and bought off a couple of Proxy Judge-it tallywhackers. In their world, the topix world is REALITY.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#194270 Oct 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...plan "A" didn't work so plan "B" is my chickens...or was it Ferrell?

Anyway, it's fall and rare breed chickens are only a small part of what I do here. I have my breeding stock and won't be hatching out any chicks until next spring.

When I do, I'll use the incubator to hatch out a bunch of chicks, put them in the brooders and sell most of their their fuzzy little a*ses for 10 to 30 bucks a pop before they're even a month old.

Juvenile birds bring more and breeding pairs bring top dollar.

I'm sure a failed "farmer" like you could find a way to lose money on that deal, but it works out just fine for me.

BTW...from the looks of this thread, while I was out working all day, you were here making a fool of yourself. When was the last time you even saw your "wife"?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#194271 Oct 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is maddening:
Wednesday, Oct 9, 2013 05:20 PM EST
Right-wing coup: Deluded secessionists have already won
Conservative secessionists want their own country? Their agenda already rules, even though a majority opposes it
By David Sirota
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/09/right_wing_co...
Tea Party’s shutdown lunacy: Avenging the surrender of the South
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/09/tea_partys_sh...
It does seem like this group of really hardcore Tea Party types may not really be impressed. They seem to believe that the cause of justice is on their side, and that they are making some sort of glorious last stand or avenging the surrender of the South in 1865 or something. They may not listen.

“RELAX”

#194273 Oct 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
Yes, the solution is simply to uphold the laws already in place. What do you want to do about it?
Did you just fall off the turnip truck too? This is boring as hell. Try to catch up to 2013. You're describing a perspective some of us held as recently as 10 years ago. Then, we had to acknowledge reality.
You're on the same page as the fools who think we can deport them all or that there is some intention somewhere to do that. You're all absolutely clueless, but you're amusing.
Did you copy Jaxxons reply or are y'all liberals programed to respond with the same ole BS.

I answered this already. Go hug an illegal why don't you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#194274 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Mexicans took the "be fruitful and multiply" to the utmost. So they hate them for being horney.
Funny cuz all I see around here is white chicks with Mexican men. Apparently white men cant get it up no more.
Apparently white men cant get it up no more...said dumchit!

White Man takes care of their own offspring ...
Mexicans EXPECT White Man to 'DO IT' for THEM!

BIG difference!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#194275 Oct 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it costs them money.
"0 -boy-"
You are correct. It does cost them money. Monies used to pay for president nobama's spend and tax agenda.
Peace
KMA
The Browning of America

Los Angeles, CA

#194276 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe that's why the UPSURGE in the Coppertone sales!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Bush should speak English in the US 2 min see the light 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min red and right 173,923
News Kentucky clerk rejects couples again: 'They don... 3 min Mikey 47
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... 4 min DRX 41
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min jimi-yank 54,578
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,277,657
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 10 min Anonymous 494
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 194,063
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 22 min DebraE 376
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 34 min Cat74 433
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 1 hr woodtick57 146
More from around the web