The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 384354 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#194299 Oct 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it was a rumor?
All four are dead.
How convenient.
If I said that a Tea Party member was a connected with the deaths of four homosexuals and their were "rumors" that the Tea Party person was gay.....would this be a rumor or the truth (the Liberal-way?)
Because if Obama was involved or if it is as you say, it would be a validatable fact.

Can you validate your insinuations?

Can you?

Without posting some bullchit source like WND?

I'll be waiting.

Location hidden

#194301 Oct 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
Good Night Patriots.
May GOD Bless and Keep you safe, especially from the Liberals.
Ralph Kramden always said "your a riot alice" and "one of these days Alice, pow, zoom to the moon."
Replace Alice with Liberals.
LMAO

Run off girl! hahahaa!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#194302 Oct 9, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"He also said, don't work don't eat."
I dont think that is in the Bible. Chapter and verse please?
Im no expert but I do believe it would be a sin to lie about God.
It's in there, but like just about everything else, they take it out of context.

2 Thessalonians 3:10

"...If a man worketh not, neither shall he eat..."

The verse is generally taken to mean that if an able bodied man is not willing to work, no one is under any obligation to provide for him.

The problem starts when an able bodied man is willing, but can't find work to feed himself and his family.

Location hidden

#194303 Oct 9, 2013
I guess the jugit troll got tired of the the silent readers raining the truth all over the "right".

Keep at it judgit troll. It's still the truth whether you hide it or not. ;)

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#194304 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...plan "A" didn't work so plan "B" is my chickens...or was it Ferrell?
Anyway, it's fall and rare breed chickens are only a small part of what I do here. I have my breeding stock and won't be hatching out any chicks until next spring.
When I do, I'll use the incubator to hatch out a bunch of chicks, put them in the brooders and sell most of their their fuzzy little a*ses for 10 to 30 bucks a pop before they're even a month old.
Juvenile birds bring more and breeding pairs bring top dollar.
I'm sure a failed "farmer" like you could find a way to lose money on that deal, but it works out just fine for me.
BTW...from the looks of this thread, while I was out working all day, you were here making a fool of yourself. When was the last time you even saw your "wife"?
You still haven't paid for the land taxes let alone the land. Jejeje

Location hidden

#194305 Oct 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunch is not a number Jaxxon. You still have to feed your breeding stock. Those roosters must be noisy as time square and the only way to keep them from killing each other is to put them into a cages. That's just cruel and inhumane! Are you raising chickens for cock fights jaxxon? That's not only cruel, it's illegal.
I'll buy 30 white rock chicks from the local farm store this spring for 75 cents each and feed them one $10 sack of starter feed to get them off the ground. After that I'll feed them a $20 49lb sack of Sams Choice dog food and table scraps and have $52.50 invested. After the sack of dog food is finished they will be huge and weigh 12-15 lbs and I will sell them to Mexicans for $10 each and after my costs I net $247.50 and don't have to listen to the noisy roosters crowing at all hours of the day and night.
247 dollars?

Wow, I'm impressed.

No wonder you didn't make it as a farmer.

BTW...it's illegal to feed table scraps to animals you intend to sell as food.

;)

Location hidden

#194306 Oct 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't paid for the land taxes let alone the land. Jejeje
I do hope your "wife" keeps the books in you family. Math isn't your strong point.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#194307 Oct 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
Good Night Patriots.
May GOD Bless and Keep you safe, especially from the Liberals.
Ralph Kramden always said "your a riot alice" and "one of these days Alice, pow, zoom to the moon."
Replace Alice with Liberals.
Police kill retired W.V. cop who fired at courthouse
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
"Things like this aren't just happening in large cities, in this country we need to do a better job on mental health," he said.

#194308 Oct 9, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been wondering that very same thing.
What Happens If the U.S. Defaults on Oct. 17?
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/what-happens-i...
We will have a discussion about what will happen with the debt ceiling bill before the 17th.

Let's say it is the 17th and there is no agreement.

We go back into the morning of the 18th and hopefully it is not the incarnation of the mayan calendar at that point.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#194309 Oct 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you copy Jaxxons reply or are y'all liberals programed to respond with the same ole BS.
I answered this already. Go hug an illegal why don't you?
Boy, do you have a wrong number.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#194310 Oct 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
People shouldn't fire a man for being gay. They should simply cut back his hours until he can no longer afford to work there and quits.
That is what Union Pacific Railroad is doing to Rico right now.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#194311 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in there, but like just about everything else, they take it out of context.
The verse is generally taken to mean that if an able bodied man is not willing to work, no one is under any obligation to provide for him.
The problem starts when an able bodied man is willing, but can't find work to feed himself and his family.
Actually, if you put it into the context of the story, Jesus was telling his disciples to get off their butts and help out around the farm. They replied that the peasants would feed them and they didn't have to toil in the fields because they delivered the gospel to the peasants. That's when Jesus told them that if they didn't get up and help bring in the crop, they wouldn't eat. It's a message to crooked preachers who live off the tithes of their flock. Preachers can't preach on Sunday and expect the faithful to feed them the rest of the week. Preachers have to live off the sweat of their own brow and deliver the gospel out of love for the lord.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#194312 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
You learn something new every day :-)

Location hidden

#194313 Oct 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, do you have a wrong number.
Isn't it about time for his "everybody is being mean to me" speech again?

It's almost like ralff never left.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#194314 Oct 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
and there he is!

HERE COME DA JUDGE-[IT]

http://youtu.be/06HPYIiCBUw

PIG MEAT MARKHAM
kickback music

#194315 Oct 9, 2013
Democrats cling to Colo. senate majority after recalls
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/04/democrats-c...
The Colorado legislature returns to work in January.

#194316 Oct 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Union Pacific repairing flood damage in Colorado
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_24121637/un...
Union Pacific railroad is repairing flood-damaged tracks in Colorado, and working to protect its main line crossing Nebraska as the floodwaters flow east into the Plains.

Location hidden

#194317 Oct 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you put it into the context of the story, Jesus was telling his disciples to get off their butts and help out around the farm. They replied that the peasants would feed them and they didn't have to toil in the fields because they delivered the gospel to the peasants. That's when Jesus told them that if they didn't get up and help bring in the crop, they wouldn't eat. It's a message to crooked preachers who live off the tithes of their flock. Preachers can't preach on Sunday and expect the faithful to feed them the rest of the week. Preachers have to live off the sweat of their own brow and deliver the gospel out of love for the lord.
"...Jesus was telling his disciples..."

Uhmmmm...it wasn't Jesus that said that. It was Paul.

Look it up.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#194318 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope your "wife" keeps the books in you family. Math isn't your strong point.
Jaxxon claims to have more land planted in trees than what I farm. I farmed two sections of land That's 1,280 acres. Indiana farm land sells for $3K -$5K per acre. If Jaxxon owns two sections of poor land worth $3K per acre, that alone costs $3,840,000 without the mobile home or an incubator. No fence posts either. How many fancy chickens does it take to repay that investment?

However, the Google Earth satellite view of Jaxxonx homestead shows the orchards he has planted south of the mobile home and the chicken sheds in the north corner of his yard close to the back door where he hands off the fighting cocks and accepts the cash out of sight from the dirt road in front of his house so the authorities can't see the transaction.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#194319 Oct 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wednesday, Oct 9, 2013 10:31 AM EST

War criminals toast each other over jokes, as America burns

A night at the Plaza for Dick Cheney and friends reminds us that Democrats just don’t play as rough as the GOP does

By Joan Walsh

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/09/war_criminals...

..... I found my blood boiling after reading Smith’s piece. Our tax dollars keep Cheney alive, on the best healthcare government money can buy, while his political inheritors shut down the government to stop the uninsured from getting help. Doctors keep trying, and failing, to give Cheney a working heart; instead, he seems to be kept alive by spite.

The former vice president and his neocon buddies couldn’t get together to reminisce about their war service, because they all ducked the military — Cheney most famously with five deferments during the Vietnam War (which of course he supported). In fact, that’s their hallmark: You might be a neocon if … you never met a war you didn’t like, and never met one you would fight in, either. Instead, at the roast, they mocked a man who did serve, Gen. Colin Powell.

....And while right-wing nut bags rail against President Obama for running up the deficit, let’s remember it was Cheney who drove that deficit with tax cuts for his wealthy friends and two wars of choice, famously telling his minion, George W. Bush, that “Reagan showed us deficits don’t matter.”

In fact, Reagan showed Cheney something else: that a president could break the law, as in Iran-Contra, and get away with it. My friend Charlie Pierce at Esquire has long argued that our current political hostage situation goes back to the Democrats’ failure to do more to punish Iran-Contra lawbreakers. And in fact, the guy “who functioned as lookout and getaway driver for the Iran-Contra crooks,” in Pierce’s words, former Attorney General Ed Meese, is apparently still a key player in the right-wing ignore-the-law thug syndicate, helping craft the Tea Party strategy to shut down the government to abolish Obamacare. The Reagan undead are still with us......At the Plaza, the men who mired us in endless war while giving tax breaks to themselves and their plutocrat cronies drank wine and laughed about the good times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,383,733
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min here 11,921
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min JRB 214,561
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 10 min TRUTH 8,643
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 10 min hal 6,150
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min Redeemed 4,201
News Trump tells California 'there is no drought' 12 min Three Psyche 10
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 14 min californio 1,049
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 24 min Three Psyche 1,042
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr True Judgment 1,532
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 3 hr woodtick57 84
More from around the web