The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
160,921 - 160,940 of 245,721 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Obama has caused the nation to collapse!
Oh, okay, we mean, he is in charge now and should have fixed it already.
----------

Obama isn't doing anything to get people working again!
Oh, okay, we mean, he isn't adding full time jobs. All of those part time jobs mean nothing.
----------

Obama is forcing America to pay for insurance!
Oh, okay, we mean, Congress passed the law and the Supreme Court approved it but still Americans should be free to do what they want!
What? Well, we mean besides being required to have auto insurance if you are a driver.
Huh? What do you mean I am not required to buy health care insurance and can choose not to? Fox didn't tell me that. But still, I shouldn't have to do what I don't want. This is 'merica, gosh dang it!

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Businesses have a lot of representation in DC. They have numerous associations, lobbyists, The US Chamber of Commerce and Senators that have been bought and paid for. Individuals only have the US House of Representatives. Businesses tell their people in DC that they cannot afford the affordable care act so the president and the democrats delay the mandate for businesses with a stroke of the pen. But when individuals tell their representatives in DC that they cannot afford the affordable care act, the president and the democrats shut the government down and blame the people.
The affordable care act is not affordable. The federal government with its ability to borrow, tax and print cash cannot afford the affordable care act. Businesses with their ability to attract investors, hire labor and produce products cannot afford the affordable care act. So The POTUS and his band of merry Democrats decide that the only way to keep the affordable care act affordable is to shove it down the peoples throats and tell them to swallow.
Oh, It's so wonderful! Once you get it you will wish you had it all along! Thats the tune they have been singing. Well, If it's so wonderful, why do they need to fine people who don't get it?
I'll tell you why. The people who sign up for Obamacare today will not know how it works until it becomes effective on Jan 1, 2014. After that, they will start using it and discover the truth about Obamacare. It doesn't cover medical bills! People will have to pay Obamacare premiums and pay for their own medical bills out of pocket. Most people will decide that Obamacare is worthless and cancel their policy. The people who get it for free will use it and it will pay some of their medical bills and prescriptions and they will love it because it's free.
With half the US population refusing to pay for it and the other half using it for free, the program will go broke and nobody will get it. That is why the government needs the stick. They will need to fine poor working people to pay for poor lazy people so the affordable care plan doesn't go bankrupt.
The only problem with that is, every time a government tries to use a stick on free people, the government loses. Americans didn't create the constitution to protect government from people. It was written to protect people from government. The Affordable Care Act is a joke written by a communist African with a belief that it takes a village to raise a child. The village people are not fit parents and the president is not fit to preside over a free nation.
ďOccasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.Ē Thomas Jefferson
Impeach Obama! Torch the senate! Repeal Obamacare!
Why do you ignore the fact that the ACA is a conservative Republican created (Heritage Foundation), approved and endorsed measure supported by Republicans prior to being introduced into legislation? Obama didn't write it. Conservatives did. These are the same folks who don't even believe in villages unless it would be as homes for converted box cars, cardboard shacks, etc. to be used be as parking places for cheap labor.

You're incredibly confused about which end is up. Get back on track, and please plug in your thinking cap. You post much but say little.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you ignore the fact that the ACA is a conservative Republican created (Heritage Foundation), approved and endorsed measure supported by Republicans prior to being introduced into legislation? Obama didn't write it. Conservatives did. These are the same folks who don't even believe in villages unless it would be as homes for converted box cars, cardboard shacks, etc. to be used be as parking places for cheap labor.
You're incredibly confused about which end is up. Get back on track, and please plug in your thinking cap. You post much but say little.
Do not confuse them with the truth.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have planned better. I can afford it. I know many people who can. Bad life choices doomed you to whining in perpetua.
I did plan. I can afford it as well. I'll pay for it as needed.
Rico has the Magic Stick

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe You sould concider hair replacement? And some corrective surgery for you. Look at your Size Matterz Video fo a good reference. Little bald dude!
You bring up the size matters infomercial.

LMFAO
Rico has the Magic Stick

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not confuse them with the truth.
They run from the truth!!!
Rico has the Magic Stick

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you ignore the fact that the ACA is a conservative Republican created (Heritage Foundation), approved and endorsed measure supported by Republicans prior to being introduced into legislation? Obama didn't write it. Conservatives did. These are the same folks who don't even believe in villages unless it would be as homes for converted box cars, cardboard shacks, etc. to be used be as parking places for cheap labor.
If a white Republican President was in office... the ACA would be the best thing since sliced bread to all these right wing kool-aid drinkers.
Q the Loach

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Quirk! I've been pretty busy.. Now, I am headed up to Lewiston to do some fishing. I'll be back late Thursday.. Tootles.
Hey, that reminds me. The last time I saw a mouth like yours, it had a hook in it.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
WILL HOLDER PURSUE CAPITOL HILL COPS?
Exclusive: Joseph Farah questions 'execution-style firing squad' on unarmed woman
Despite a partial government shutdown, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is still pursuing avenues for prosecuting George Zimmerman, despite his clearance by a jury of his peers, for defending himself in an attack in his neighborhood by Trayvon Martin.
I wonder if Holder will zealously pursue charges against the Capitol police for riddling with gunfire the car and body of a young mother and black dental hygienist, Miriam Carey, whose baby was with her at the time.
I kinda doubt it.
Did Miriam Carey break the law? Yes.
Did she have a bad driving day? Yes.
Did she make some very bad decisions? Yes.
But did she try to kill anyone? I have not seen any evidence to that effect.
It sounds to me like she freaked out because she was surrounded by men pointing guns at her and her baby.
Should the police think twice about firing their weapons at a car that might be carrying an innocent child? Yes.
Should the police think twice about using an execution-style firing squad on an ---unarmed woman when she finally exits her vehicle?--- Yes.
Why is it that ordinary citizens who defend themselves against attack in their own backyard are hounded and persecuted by the highest law enforcement official in the land, but cops are encouraged to gun down unarmed women in the nationís capital?
Am I the only one seeing this dichotomy?[NO!]
I mean Miriam Carey, 34, could barely be identified her body was so badly mangled by gunfire. Come on! You talk about overkill. I think we have some trigger-happy cops in the nationís capital.
Whatís the difference in these two cases in the way law enforcement and the media respond?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/will-holder-pursue...
Leopold
As lawless and corrupt as Eric Holder is as the top law enforcement official of the U.S.,I never expect the miscreant to perform his job with impartial judgement. As with his tyrannical anti-american boss, everything is politically motivated to advance an ideological result. Notice how Obama says the so-called affordable healthcare act is the "law of the land" when the liar in chief won't enforce laws that are inconvenient to his leftist agenda. There is no confidence, no trust, nor respect from me to this outlaw administration, only disdain, contempt and revulsion.
Flashlight
Don't forget the wrongful shooting of Erik Scott (West Point Graduate) at a Las Vegas COSCO. A top WND comment about this (out of 1861) was by CrustyOldGeezer - to COSCO - "... OR, you could press criminal charges on your own for the murder of one of your customers by officers of the LV MPD and YOUR EMPLOYED "rent-a-cop". Pay off the family a minimum of $50 million for the wrongful death...." Nothing, as I remember, was done about this terrible wrong. "... coronerís inquests have concluded that officer involved shootings were justified in 199 out of 200 incidents since 1976."
Scott's death was caused by "an irrational fear of firearms ... Hoplophobia killed Erik Scott and a corrupt system allowed his accusers and executioners get away with it."
[ http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/cops-gun-down-man-... ]
Just continue taking your psych meds and stay away from the white house and you'll be fine... just remember, the government is after you, will force you to pray to Allah and take your food stamps and guns away.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I did plan. I can afford it as well. I'll pay for it as needed.
Make up your mind.

This is what you just wrote, and to which I responded.

"We don't want it and can't afford it."

Flip flop?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Q the Loach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that reminds me. The last time I saw a mouth like yours, it had a hook in it.
I seen Bonnie on COPS. She was arrested for wanton waste of possums. Apparently she only likes to eat the lower portion of possums!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind.
Flip flop?
It makes you understand why he loved flip flopping Mitt Romney so much.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

This debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Partyís embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits donít matter if they result from tax cuts.

-David Stockman Director of Office Office & Management under Ronald Regain
Uncle flabby flop

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind.
Flip flop?
We, America! 51% live below the poverty level. They are on the dole and the number is climbing. Who pays for those who thought Obamacare was for free and signed up? Oopsie.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Paul Ryan:'We're not going to give up on destroying the health care system.

He obviously hates Americans.
Uncle flabby flop

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes you understand why he loved flip flopping Mitt Romney so much.
or that you were so stoopid you believed a community organizer who was just present. Still is except when campaigning or golfing. Fugly pugly.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle flabby flop wrote:
<quoted text>We, America! 51% live below the poverty level. They are on the dole and the number is climbing. Who pays for those who thought Obamacare was for free and signed up? Oopsie.
1) I don't no anyone who thought that the ACA was free. The very name is Affordable Care Act, fucktard.

2) of the 51% who live below the poverty level, they are already entitled to free care - Medicaid and Medicare. You did know that, right? Of course you didn't.

3) I am happy to pay for my fellow citizens. After all, our nation has been doing that for a long time - roads, hospitals, energy production, national defense, emergency medical care, police and fire services, agricultural subsidies, etc. If you want to live here, the price is clear. If not, move along, stooge. There are plenty of others who want to live in America.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle flabby flop wrote:
<quoted text>We, America! 51% live below the poverty level. They are on the dole and the number is climbing. Who pays for those who thought Obamacare was for free and signed up? Oopsie.
I see you refuse to acknowledge the fact that Switzerland - where you live - has MANDATORY health care. It works well and has for a long time. Oops.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle flabby flop wrote:
<quoted text>or that you were so stoopid you believed a community organizer who was just present. Still is except when campaigning or golfing. Fugly pugly.
Obama is much more than just a community organizer... His ability to navigate an American hating Republican party and still get the job done is a manifest proof that he is in fact "The Messiah".

ROLF @ U

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I don't no anyone who thought that the ACA was free. The very name is Affordable Care Act, fucktard.
2) of the 51% who live below the poverty level, they are already entitled to free care - Medicaid and Medicare. You did know that, right? Of course you didn't.
3) I am happy to pay for my fellow citizens. After all, our nation has been doing that for a long time - roads, hospitals, energy production, national defense, emergency medical care, police and fire services, agricultural subsidies, etc. If you want to live here, the price is clear. If not, move along, stooge. There are plenty of others who want to live in America.
If Republicans were not so hellbent on spending billions on wars, only to pay for the rebuilding of those countries... and focused more on the American people, America would not be in such a fcked up homeland mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••