The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#192237 Oct 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to get a life Posit.
I have one. Your shame is your own.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#192238 Oct 4, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been building up all year. I was tasked to assist Army reservists in preparing their income tax returns for free. While assisting these guys I noticed that in their civilian lives they don't make much money at all. A large percentage lives with their parents and has no income at all other than their army reserve pay and even though they can get an all expenses paid college education, they chose to sit in their mamas basement playing video games all day long.
These guys paid nothing in federal income tax and with their earned income credit and other credits they were getting $3-7K returns. After I did like a hundred and thirty five individual income tax returns for free, I sat down and did my own. After having 20% of my income deducted for federal income tax, I ended up having to write a personal check to the IRS for an additional $275. Then I had to write another check to the state for $105.
Seeing hundreds of lazy people who pay nothing and have zero personal responsibilities getting almost as much back as I paid in kind of hit me in the gut. Then my sister, a lazy pig who can't quit smoking pot long enough to pass a pre employment drug screen, works as a cook for minimum wage. She has no responsibilities because her kids grew up and ran as far away from her as fast as they could move as soon as they hit 18 and she always bums from my mother. Anyway, she got a $9K tax return and when I reminded her that she still owes me $400 that I loaned her, she sounded like Rose after someone tells her to STFU. I haven't seen her since. She didn't pay the loan back either.
Then we got the planned furlough notices due to the sequestration which cut my wages an additional 20% and now the government shutdown. I mean dam! How can the HMFIC be so incompetent? He's giving money away to everyone but the working man.
I say Republicans in the House! Stand Your Ground!!! Keep this MFer shut down until the debt ceiling vote come up and then bend those Democrats over and stick it in DP style. Shut the whole thing down! Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, Military spending, and even the president himself. Can't pay bill with no money honey. Let's see if the leaches can hold out as long as us working class fools. Starve the bums!
"Anyway, she got a $9K tax return and when I reminded her that she still owes me $400 that I loaned her, she sounded like Rose after someone tells her to STFU. I haven't seen her since. She didn't pay the loan back either. "

I hear ya and probable got 10k out in loans I kinda wrote off..

"Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, Military spending, and even the president himself. Can't pay bill with no money honey. Let's see if the leaches can hold out as long as us working class fools. Starve the bums! "

Well there will be a resolution soon enough.. Regarding SS those payments will continue.. I think the same will all the others as well.. Why doesn't the senate dems want to take up what like 18 spending bills to fund certain programs?? 10/17 will be a interesting day to say the least..

Eagle
Robert

Switzerland

#192239 Oct 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Roberta is clueless - just plumb clueless.
not as clueless as you. So are you a hardship case with FG help along the way? FG helping with fuel costs, food credit, loan modifications, numerous other forms of help. Otherwise your story does not add up idiot.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#192240 Oct 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that someone who calls you a "f-A_g" in one post and "friend" in another?
That's kind of what I was thinking.

Back in a minute.

;)
Big K

Los Angeles, CA

#192241 Oct 4, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to make you look stupid. It is fun.
<quoted text>
Yes, those I humble are often angry at how I do it...
<quoted text>
Actually, I am long on the record as supporting the sexual rights of consenting adults. I could care less what another does in their bedroom.
<quoted text>
Nah, fake conservatives try to pretend they want smaller government but demand that we police LGBT sexual activities and worry about women's uteruses.
<quoted text>
Oh, no! I must really have struck a nerve. You are so emotional and racked with drama. Hell, if we were standing in front of each other you'd be peeing your pants and sobbing. It's probably a good thing you can hide behind a screen name and pretend you have 'credibility'.
ROTFLMAO!
I've seen you use those insults too.

It's over, weird one. You are on record as using gayness and paedophilia as an insult whenever you get frustrated because someone is besting you in an argument.

Like the immature whacko you are, when you have nothing to say you start nattering on & on about people who disagree with you being gay and/or child molesters.

You have a bizarre fixation and you need to get help. Nobody pays any attention to what you have to say because your strangeness shouts that you are one twisted freak whose only reason for being here is to go off on your favorite, meaningless tangent.

It's pretty damn hard to say you support gay rights when you attempt to insult people you hate by calling them gay. You do see that's a contradiction I assume.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#192242 Oct 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
CB told me that when she actually seen you She was very disappointed. And also said your were a self loathing Azzh*le! Same with X-Man AKA A-12!
LMFAO at You!
LOL

What are you on?

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#192243 Oct 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has attacked you for disagreeing on the issues.
If you were capable of an intelligent conversation it might have actually been interesting to have a real debate, but the first time someone doesn't see it your way they're either a f*a*g or a moocher or whatever stupid insult you can think of at the time.
You've discredited yourself. You didn't need any help with that.
No Jaxxon. It's you who does that. When you disagree with a comment, you hit reply and start off your post with an introductory insult. Then you type an incoherent often rambling argument on your position on the topic 3,000 characters long and end your reply with a going away insult.

People who give you positive judgeits and respond to your reply with a brown nose remark barley get a thanks but let someone reply to the post explaining where you are wrong and lord almighty! You will respond to that dissenter with an insult in every paragraph. If they really hit a nerve, you reply to that same post two, three and even four times. Each reply more condescending than the last. And if they reciprocate in kind, you go off the deep end. If they want you to shut up they will call you gay and then you finally quit talking to them...Until the next time anyway.

Face it Jaxxon. You write just like you talk and and you are gay. There is a difference between talking face to face and just reading text and your gay communication style comes off much more condescending in written form than it does in person when you have voice tone and facial expressions to go along with the data.

That's how I see it.

Peace
KMA

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#192244 Oct 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute...
Yesterday you lived on big farm miles away from anywhere and now you live "in town".
I give up. There is nothing real about you.
It does get confusing.

-Don't Panic-wrote:
I live in a County with an area of 778 square miles and a population of 2,817. That's like 3.62 people per square mile.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer

West Covina, CA

#192245 Oct 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
How's you daughter Q???
He doesn't know... she ran off on him after he was caught playing with her Barbie dolls wearing a thong.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#192246 Oct 4, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have one. Your shame is your own.
Playing "gotcha!" on Topix is hardly a life Posit, but whatever.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#192247 Oct 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>This has NOTHING to do with extending the individual mandate for one year (and, WHY is the question in the first place - ya' know?). This entire pitiful episode is designed to overturn the ACA, and this sorry lot of Republicans in service to plutocrats has NOTHING with which to replace it. It's all about destroying the federal government by dismantling it to it's least effective and least benefit for average Americans (LIKE YOU, YOURSELF). This nation needs to work for the majority of us who WORK and CONTRIBUTE (or who did for our working lifetimes), and if you mistakenly believe that those who do are being served - NO, we're not if we don't fight tooth and nail to preserve every quickly vanishing gain we've made that grew a vibrant middle class in America.
You can't assign the blame to one man, but that's what we see happening here on this thread with no awareness of how corruption in Congress is at the root of all evil. They have sold us down the river, and one President can't possibly correct the imbalances, or even make them less egregious without bipartisan support and cooperation.
I honestly have never experienced anything like this last decade - from George Bush literally destroying our financial underpinnings with unfunded wars and give-aways to the rich (Dick Cheney's defense contractor friends)- to a Congress who refuses to compromise in its' desire to dismantle social welfare so necessary to free market capitalism. Don't you believe in the good of that model? Well, it requires much more than pandering only to the elite.
Did not a majority vote the past election cycle and elect the house?? Americans have spoken and wait till 14 and 16..

Eagle

“RELAX”

#192248 Oct 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Platitudes.
Name one time Obama has accepted responsibility for anything that has gone wrong during his presidency.

Location hidden

#192249 Oct 4, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
No Jaxxon. It's you who does that. When you disagree with a comment, you hit reply and start off your post with an introductory insult. Then you type an incoherent often rambling argument on your position on the topic 3,000 characters long and end your reply with a going away insult.
People who give you positive judgeits and respond to your reply with a brown nose remark barley get a thanks but let someone reply to the post explaining where you are wrong and lord almighty! You will respond to that dissenter with an insult in every paragraph. If they really hit a nerve, you reply to that same post two, three and even four times. Each reply more condescending than the last. And if they reciprocate in kind, you go off the deep end. If they want you to shut up they will call you gay and then you finally quit talking to them...Until the next time anyway.
Face it Jaxxon. You write just like you talk and and you are gay. There is a difference between talking face to face and just reading text and your gay communication style comes off much more condescending in written form than it does in person when you have voice tone and facial expressions to go along with the data.
That's how I see it.
Peace
KMA
"Peace
KMA"

I've seen that before.

Get over yourself.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#192250 Oct 4, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah thanks. I looked at the old thread, that was then.
There is only one person I know that keeps post that long..

Eagle
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer

West Covina, CA

#192251 Oct 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
What are you on?
He's on his boyfriends '@#4^%$'!!!

hehhhe!!!!

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Aug 13

Mt Vesuvius

#192252 Oct 4, 2013
Shark Tank is on!
Back after.

“RELAX”

#192253 Oct 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>In your fictional world, perhaps. But, that's not what Americans who have been polled said and have continued to say. You know this. Why are you in denial of reality? I'd say you're on a roll.
Anyhow, here's a few polls:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57605822/...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
By 44 percent to 35 percent, more say Republicans in Congress are to blame than Obama/Democrats for the shutdown in a CBS News poll conducted on Tuesday and Wednesday. A simultaneous Fox News poll of registered voters found 42 percent saying either “Republican leaders” or “Tea party Republicans, such as Ted Cruz,” are responsible while 32 percent blamed Obama or “Democratic leaders, such as Harry Reid.”(cont.)
Anyhow, cut the BS.
The media has reported this whole thing as being the Republican's fault. They report on this whole fiasco in generalities and ask misleading questions on the polls. So what do sheep care that they are being led to the sacrificial stone. They've been fed well so far. They don't care about the details. Just follow the shepherd to promised green pastures with an overflowing cup.

Location hidden

#192254 Oct 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It does get confusing.
-Don't Panic-wrote:
I live in a County with an area of 778 square miles and a population of 2,817. That's like 3.62 people per square mile.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Well, to be honest about it, I don't have anymore time for his sorry a*s tonight.

My husband got home from a business trip a few minutes ago, walked in the door with a big box of chocolates and a smile on his face and said happy anniversary.

Married three years today!

He's putting the dogs to bed and I've got...uhmmmmmm....stuff to do.

;)

Have a god night!

Latter Days - I'm Yours
Robert

Switzerland

#192255 Oct 4, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm earning and receiving is two different things.. If she works on the books she will have to pay in.. If its from a pension she wouldn't..
Eagle
ummmm receiving SS at 63 while earning/ recieving[all the same] other forms of income is income which if reported would be making enough such that deciding at 63 to draw would be useless. You would have to pay back 2 for every 3 dollars of money you make. So does she receive what she did not earn? Did she draw early because she had no other income to sustain her lifestyle? You do not draw early with a substantial income without penalty before 65 or according to DOB unless you have no other income and you have to have that to live OR you get on disability at about any age. Does she evade income by hiding it and draws hoping she stays under the radar until 65 or 66?
She runs her mouth too often when she should stfu.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#192256 Oct 4, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who makes up stories about poor people who need help. None of your stories ever justify making a whole new government giveaway program and when you are called out on it, you go into a tirade like a psychopath.
You are just mad because the one person that was in your group that has a real life and real experience has seen through your charade and quit your team. Y'all are losers! Every last one of you.
That I how I first Encountered The Rose. When I first came to Topix I noticed all she ever posted was POOR POOR Illegals BS. It did not take long to see how stooped She really is. It is no wonder why some here call Mexican Rose. Even though She once claimed to be a Puerto Rican Blond Trophy Wife. And that her Ex Puerto Rican Husband beat her. As well as She aborted his child after spending time in the psycho ward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,111,527
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 min D-U-H 363
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 4 min barefoot2626 147
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 5 min ABs 276,541
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 178,245
Ban sought on children working on tobacco farms 10 min Mykro 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min positronium 154,352
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 23 min cancer suxs 447
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 30 min I can read 4,613
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 35 min Lawrence Wolf 55
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••