The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391425 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#192294 Oct 4, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
When a nugget isn't chicken
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/9...
The conclusion?
"Chicken meat was not the predominate component in either nugget," the researchers write. "Fat was present in equal or greater quantities along with epithelium, bone, nerve, and connective tissue."
McDonald's chicken McNuggets are made from 100% breast meat chicken, according to its website.
Meeting a nugget is wrong as in fudge packing AKA Jackie!

Rico is into that stuff though as his posting about reach arounds.

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#192295 Oct 4, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Wow! Thanks for explaining that in such detail there city slicker massage parlor operator.
Never operated a "massage parlor" in my life. I've never worked in one, and I've never been in one in fact.

You get nasty when you get nailed with the fraud and arrogant blowhard you are. Must be lonely with all those animals you live with, or do they get conjugal visits?

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#192297 Oct 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
Those are a couple - not that the American people necessarily agree with him on those issues.
Obama said in the interview, "Well, it’s always my responsibility" and a few lines later he said “Keep in mind, when I came into office the economy had contracted by 9 percent, which is the most since the Great Depression.” Thus passing the blame.

And in the debate with Romney he said "I am ultimately responsible for what's taking place there because these are my folks, and I'm the one who has to greet those coffins when they come home,"

That's not taking full responsibility. By using the word "ultimately" indicates someone lower in the food chain is primarily responsible for that.

See I knew you couldn't find where Obama stops the buck at his desk. What kind of HMFIC is he anyways? Not a very good one that's for sure.

Concord, CA

#192298 Oct 4, 2013
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
DP's duplicity is all over Topix,
Nobody takes him at face value anymore,
Not even those he's currently patronizing.
He's got his wish though, he's been the focus of tonight's Topix session.
He reminds me of Jackass from Bedias...
Hi V.

I never saw anyone go to such great lengths to get attention on Topix.

Reminds me of GR, Ferrell and a host of others from the far right fruit loops club.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#192299 Oct 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need help Quirky.
No actually you need to assimilate Mexican! Or STFU!

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#192300 Oct 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Never operated a "massage parlor" in my life. I've never worked in one, and I've never been in one in fact.
You get nasty when you get nailed with the fraud and arrogant blowhard you are. Must be lonely with all those animals you live with, or do they get conjugal visits?
STFU!
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer

Walnut, CA

#192301 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey 'dipstick'...
What's THIS?!?
Partisan politics ...???
YepperZ ... by libTARDS!
``````````
SHUTDOWN SPREADS TO BEACHES OF NORMANDY
D-Day invasion site among 24 U.S. military cemeteries closed overseas
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/shutdown-spreads-t...
UNBELIEVABLE: Obama closes Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial over shutdown
http://therightscoop.com/unbelievable-obama-c...
HOW do you CLOSE a 'cemetery'...???
Where people's LOVED ONES lie at 'rest'...!!!
What do you care. It's not like you had plans of going to any military cemetery.

Concord, CA

#192302 Oct 4, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU!
NO!!!

Hahhahahaha!

Walnut, CA

#192303 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what you get for nibbling on Ken, you doll perv. LMAO!
He doesn't nibble on ken dolls.... he deep throats them.
Kiljoy

Los Angeles, CA

#192304 Oct 4, 2013
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you care. It's not like you had plans of going to any military cemetery.
She's a Ghoul.....a patriotic Ghoul. who feeds off the dead, to fuel her political agenda.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#192305 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Name one time Bush accepted responsibility for anything that went wrong during his presidency.
In fact, name ANY president who has.
Name the things you think Obama should be held responsible for, and that no other President has ever been held responsible for previously.
The typical knee-jerk insult from the far right has always been accusing Obama of being a "messiah." Then when he turns out to be a mortal man, they complain about that.
You people can't make up your minds. Oh wait, in your case that would be your collective minds. LOL!
Harry Truman had a sign on his desk that said "The Buck Stops Here!" on the front and "I'm From Missouri" on the back.

I would expect Obama to take responsibility for EVERYTHING that happens in the executive department of government. He is the chief executive of the nation and that is who is to blame for everything that goes wrong. He is quick to seize credit for anything that goes right. And deservedly so. But when he grabs credit and shuns blame it shows his character is lacking.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#192306 Oct 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are one VERY Confused sot, Q-ball. Where is there ANY post that any of those of us you name here have ever endorsed (implicitly or otherwise) the KKK? This is proof positive that you really quite literally don't know your azz from a hole in the ground. Whatever you're inhaling or snorting, you need an intervention in the worst way.
That is so cute how you tried to sound like X-man, Freakhate, Vorenus, yourself and Shortsoaker all in one. WOW? You really nailed that one. LMFAO At you ya old loser! Gee how come you have not been flirting with GR lately? Did you patch things up with your Hubby? From what you posted back then things were not too good. My , My, You are so set in life. That's why you need SS Now huh? LMFAO again!

Walnut, CA

#192307 Oct 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually you need to assimilate Mexican! Or STFU!
Sorry Barbie doll molester but Mexicans are not into ASSimilating into turds like you.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#192308 Oct 4, 2013
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
DP's duplicity is all over Topix,
Nobody takes him at face value anymore,
Not even those he's currently patronizing.
He's got his wish though, he's been the focus of tonight's Topix session.
He reminds me of Jackass from Bedias...
Oh hail! Y'all got me with my own words. It seems I didn't think it was right for a political organization to claim tax free status as a charitable organization. Had I been posting here during the ACORN scandal I probably would have thought what they did was wrong as well. I just don't like it when organizations violate the law. Organized crime isn't good for any society.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#192309 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Name one time Bush accepted responsibility for anything that went wrong during his presidency.
In fact, name ANY president who has.
Name the things you think Obama should be held responsible for, and that no other President has ever been held responsible for previously.
The typical knee-jerk insult from the far right has always been accusing Obama of being a "messiah." Then when he turns out to be a mortal man, they complain about that.
You people can't make up your minds. Oh wait, in your case that would be your collective minds. LOL!
Those crazy teabaggers want President Obama's administration to provide them with all the comforts and life benefits,
They want our National infrastructure to be top notch, our schools to be safe, gas to be cheap, Medicaid and medicare for them ONLY.
With minimum taxation upon them.
Eagle has hardly put any money into the coffers from which he benefits, and yet he's got the gall to b!tch about ACA for the poor.
The mfkr got his, that's all that matters to him, the selfish [email protected]
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#192310 Oct 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper, temper. In the corner(time out) you go.
;)
Rose?

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#192311 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi V.
Reminds me of GR, Ferrell and a host of others from the far right fruit loops club.
Just look in the mirror old hag.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#192312 Oct 4, 2013
X Crypsis X wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bring partison politics into this. Veterans are from a diverse political background, but that didn't stop them from all giving all for being an American.
This is the way the American Legion see's it,
THE US GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN,
could not stop veterans from passing through barricades to visit their war Memorials
Veterans Invade Their Own Memorials
http://www.legion.org/honor/217292/veterans-i...
STFU X-Man Sock!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#192313 Oct 4, 2013
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Barbie doll molester but Mexicans are not into ASSimilating into turds like you.
The so-Called Mexican Culture SUX. Nothing good about it!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#192314 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi V.
V sux just as much as you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,405,025
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,340
News Obama Expands Refugee Program for Central Ameri... 3 min Wildchild 2
News Time to Say Thank You and Goodbye to Sen. McCai... 9 min Wildchild 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Blitzking 201,465
News Obama Receives Rock Star Reception In Ireland (May '11) 14 min Bama Yankee 41
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Dr Guru 219,592
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 37 min Trumping On 300
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 56 min Trumping On 306
News Trump bounces into the lead 59 min Thats Right 222
More from around the web