The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403629 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#189978 Sep 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am serious. I don't think you are a citizen of the US.
Even though her EX Puerto Rican Husband Beat her. And She aborted his child. He must have drilled the Machismo Entitlement attitude into her delusional brain.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#189980 Sep 30, 2013
CNN Video Stream

Senate meets over spending bill

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/cvpli...

Location hidden

#189983 Sep 30, 2013
17 minutes to go...
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#189985 Sep 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"IF" "IF" "IF". You just don't know and all of your worming around is futile.
BTW, The firm knows your kind well enough to say FO and we don't need your two cents.
Jackie is like Rose, Vorenus and X-Women. They need Topix to feel their self worth.

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#189987 Sep 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
17 minutes to go...
Will there be fireworks? LOL!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#189988 Sep 30, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were supporting bringing them out of the shadows and let them keep the jobs and pay income taxes and that is when many saw NTR for who she is.. To advocate allowing illegals to keep jobs when Americans could be working those jobs and paying income taxes.... And they were also advocating seeking legal status but not citizenship.. Illegal aliens do not give a damn about getting citizenship... They support selling out the working class Americans which include the working poor...
Hey GR, glad to see you. Keep kicking azz. I might be back sooner or later. So busy...

Hey to quirky, bonnie, torchwood, and all REAL American posters who have fallen enemy by the azzwipes, bishes, trolls and yags who would let this great country go to third world status because they care about only about their own or are simply ignorant. Up your collective azzes, you know who you are. Cheers my friends!

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#189991 Sep 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Washington (CNN)--[Breaking news update at 11:06 p.m.]
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has rejected the House's proposal to meet in conference to work out their differences, saying "we will not go to conference with a gun to our head."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/30/politics/shutdo...
Senator Reid is so worried about having to get Obamacare himself that he compares it to a loaded gun.

If they don't want Obamacare, why are they forcing it onto the American people?

Shut the government down! All the way down! No government employees, no military, no social security checks, no doctor bills paid and especially NO WELFARE! Shut down public schools and send those kids back home to eat lunch there. No police, no courts, no firefighters or EMT's! No government contractors, no planes, boats or tanks being built! Shut the whole thing down and leave the damned thing shut down until the next elections where we the people vote on whether or not to restart the mess. It will be clear that we don't need a government.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#189992 Sep 30, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Block them from GOOD jobs (fine and brutally penalize employers) and they won't come. IF the Fed busts an employer for the offense thereafter, prohibit them from using any TGW going forward. Send the message out globably that citizenship will never be an option for those who enter illegally or overstay a visa, and make it clear that they won't qualify for any citizenship benefits as LPRs either. The only conversion should be to TGWs to discourage all illegal entry and send the message - not going to make your lives better if you fail to get in the line.
The fair tax is really not fair:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2012/...
Tim Worstall, Contributor
8/22/2012
Why The Fair Tax Will Fail
Well at least we agree with Attrition through enforcement..

"If the Fair Tax was constructed as a VAT I am sure that it would both work and be a good thing. However, as currently constructed, as a sales tax, I am sure that it would fail. Just too many people would dodge it."

How?? Thats one persons opinion and can't seem to make up his mind.. As I stated time and time again go from 23 cents to 25 and cover HCI if thats what them dems want.. The prebate covers what you are expected to pay into tax unless you like to live high on the hog and get a new car every year.. You like shopping at goodwill so most of that will never effect you..

Eagle
JBH

Surrey, Canada

#189993 Sep 30, 2013
History will show it is a bad business of Russia to call on the removal of Syria's chemical weapons in order to have USA not to strike it.
It is a bad call business from Russia because the signal shows THAT only forces of pointing guns or using military to people can only work under the threats for demanding people to do anything or surrender, as that also demonstrates the way US does things.
The message is clear--people must do according to what others (like US) say to them, like criminals pointing guns to people to assault or force and rape them.
US is seen as a bad country by using weapons to do abuses and rapes of the world people. US is bad because it cannot have reasoning cause but uses threats all the time to pose insecurity to the world's safety defense.
That is the same way of how violences run wildly and rampantly in US .
By still calling for bad a country US (e.g., to dismantle Syria weapons) is very bad business.
History has shown not the crazy Saddam (no matter how much he was unlikable), but exhibited the insane, crazy Bush from US by using weapons inspection invasion.
History has shown only better militaries and weapons in certain and smaller countries are safer than in US--as US is now like former WWII Japan and Germany.
The business is bad because they think that weapons such as chemical or other sorts like nuclear are dangerous in the hands of Syria, THAT THEY HAVE TO DESTROY THOSE OF SYRIA--having stories just like the Iraq having chemical weapons, or others' like North Korea and Iran for Nukes.
The business is bad because people don't want to see again time after time to go on to do the same thing to dismantle the same thing like Iraq's WMD as this time the other Syria.
History will show, as it demonstrates that they never learn for Iraq, AS it does resemble IRAQ inspection, just as the inspection being alike to A VERY BAD BUSINESS BY BUSH.
Obama calling redline on Syria makes very bad cases these days. US cannot prove it and thinks it will invade any country by exerting its military which poses threats to many countries and people around the world--that tells US is a very rampant and deranged country, to do military all the time in this modern century by picking on others to say to strike and slaughter them (like criminals having weapons to threaten others to do assault and abuses.)
The business is so bad to do again to Syria as if US has not enough of doing the standpoint of DESTRUCTION of the Iraq WMD again.
Because US already has enough big weapons, to call on smaller countries, such as North Korea and Iran having nukes as a threat is ridiculous.
Only big weapons have threats to under-armed countries like NK and Iran, Syria (by needing defense.)
UN is bad business to disarm small countries and not US as its weapons have not been used for defense, but for doing invasion and massacre.
No country is a threat to US, since it already has enough, big military, weapons and nukes.
US military and weapons are constant threats to the world at all time high instead, as it still wants to do lots of wars and to strike others these days, as wanting to do unwanted things like another Hitler after Hitler period.
World History will prove all these to this new world moving to the future.
Weapons in the hands of US are bad, as world history proves that use of weapons and US military is very bad from the time after WWII.
Yet, it has nothing to do with communism, race cultures and creed--since they have association business for trade with China and Saudi Arabia, nuke weapons by NK and Iran make a safe AND BETTER world, as countries of different race and cultures like France, China, India and Pakistan already have nukes as well.
After WWII, people have been all wrong as no change of world has been done by US. NO country can be a super power that can change the world, from US, China, Russia, or UN in this modern world.
But human race on the planet can effect the change.
If people can live enough, they will see the change.

Location hidden

#189994 Sep 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like what comes from your azz.

Who is dis bish?

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#189995 Sep 30, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Clause from The Rime of the Ancient Mariner:
All in a hot and copper sky,
The bloody Sun, at noon,
'Right up above the mast did stand,
No bigger than the Moon.
Day after day, day after day,
We stuck, no breath no motion;
As idle as a painted ship
Upon a painted ocean.
-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Quoting S.T. Coleridge :)
I owe you a prop

Location hidden

#189996 Sep 30, 2013
G'nite.

Location hidden

#189997 Sep 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Among the tea party faithful, probably at first, but reality will eventually catch up to them.

They've painted themselves into a corner and spent all of their political capital on this one failed gamble.

If they're determined to let this happen the dems should hold their feet to the fire and let it drag out until the house is forced to finally allow a vote on a clean CR.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#189999 Sep 30, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where we disagree! The anchors should never be given citizenship, and I didn't know that about Ted Cruz but good for him. Nobody should be given dual citizenship. You are either an American or your not. Loyalty to the U.S. or get the hell out. JMHO!!!
Kids don't get to make that decision where they are born.. Maybe we should pass a law stating that?? Naw.. I think those at facebook that denounced their American citizenship to avoid taxes should be arrested on the spot entering this country..

Eagle

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#190000 Sep 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
CNN Video Stream
Senate meets over spending bill
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/cvpli...
Thanks, Jax.

The woman who's speaking now is very impressive. I don't know her name, but she's making some very good points.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#190001 Sep 30, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey GR, glad to see you. Keep kicking azz. I might be back sooner or later. So busy...
Hey to quirky, bonnie, torchwood, and all REAL American posters who have fallen enemy by the azzwipes, bishes, trolls and yags who would let this great country go to third world status because they care about only about their own or are simply ignorant. Up your collective azzes, you know who you are. Cheers my friends!
OMG!. Hey There!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#190002 Sep 30, 2013
Orderly SHUTDOWN!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#190003 Sep 30, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
These idiots think all white people wear suits and ties and dresses.. No they don't.. I think many posters here who like to call other people racists and other names come from working poor families...
And they sure as hell were never taught any manners whatsoever..
You're not a racist by any stretch of the imagination, Reality... Like many of us, you have a legitimate concern for the future of This Country and those of us who actually worked steadfast in life know what is at risk of being lost... There is no way a great Nation as ours can be replicated and I do not think it can be re-built if it is lost... To stop it, it just may very well require a civil war....
G.N.G.R.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#190004 Sep 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the so called "fair tax" also shifts much of the burden to those who can least afford it.
Not with the prebate.. Why do everyone ignore that fact..

Eagle
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#190005 Sep 30, 2013
Reality wrote:
CFAP
The Facts
A person can not be a Muslim unless they believe the Quran. If they accept and believe the Quran they believe that all infidels must be eliminated. If you are an infidel, the only reason that a Muslim has not already killed you is because they have not had a chance.
and....He thinks you might have a gun and be able to defend yourself.
Obama not only knows the Quran better than any other book he has a chosen Muslim name to go with it....he is a believer.
Obama Mocks & Attacks Jesus Christ And The Bible Video Obama

Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former US ambassador, Cotton back Trump on Taiw... 2 min Chilli J 18
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,026
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,458,037
News In wake of election, undocumented students face... 11 min Justified 3
News Jobs report shows Trump to inherit solid but un... 12 min Mikey 37
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 12 min Le Jimbo 2,911
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 12 min Berlin Betty 2,010
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 43 min inbred Genius 68
More from around the web