The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 413083 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

A Thief in the Night

Los Angeles, CA

#188720 Sep 27, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
They'd just fall to the floor from your 26B primary mammaries.
You and Chance the Gardiner should hook up, you're the same phony as three dollar bills, frauds and do nothing by lie about yourselves in order to get the attention you could never get in real life.
LOL!
Says the Hypocrite Anon Proxy name stealing coward that lurks in the late night hours to post.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#188723 Sep 27, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
Wow the crazys are in here LOL
Can Obama convince America that Republicans are crazy?
http://theweek.com/article/index/250297/can-o...
If Obama is going to win the public opinion battle over the ObamaCare hostage crisis, he'll need to convince Americans that Republicans are actually the ones being unreasonable. If not, he could risk coming off as, well, crazy.
Lilys Willy

Switzerland

#188727 Sep 27, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>try 36 DD stupid
How many centimetres is that wee wee, pee pee you used to brag about?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#188728 Sep 27, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>personally I hope this country fails
Why? Are you a traitor or just a dumb bunny?
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#188730 Sep 27, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Are you a traitor or just a dumb bunny?
It`s just Rico with Gender, Identity crisis.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#188731 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
Rose?

LMAO!
Sir William Ferrell

Buffalo, NY

#188732 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Johny tyler.... Hey don't you have more cut and paste we were so enjoying skipping over your dribble
Your avatar pic?

You are the homeliest and the frumpiest chick I ever saw.

Dayum, do sumpin' with that frumpiness already!

Just sayin'
Sir William Ferrell

Buffalo, NY

#188733 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>naaa just hate christians
You hate Christians, yet you adore sucking strange men's STD ridden phallus's for money?

What a HO loser!

Why Johnny Tyler, I forgot you were here.

You may go now.
Sir William Ferrell

Buffalo, NY

#188734 Sep 28, 2013
Lilys Willy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many centimetres is that wee wee, pee pee you used to brag about?
You mean this homely street urchin stripper is a transvestite>?

No WONDER I sensed something very wrong with that avatar pic!

Sir William Ferrell

Buffalo, NY

#188735 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
and why you might say.... I just hate Christians that much
Judging from that homely azzed avatar pic, you're almost mistaken for a flower on the wall, wallflower.
Sir William Ferrell

Buffalo, NY

#188736 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
Rose?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#188737 Sep 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
FU, POS!
You trying to find fault with ME because your friends post accusations about incest?
How about YOU grow the hell up? YOu think it's adult-like to defend and laugh about those kinds of comments?
You posted that "LMAO" at my comment for a reason, and I know what it was, you conniving fraud. You're no better than a troll.
If any of that filth had been posted to you or one of your friends, you'd all be having a fit, but you find nothing wrong with it because of who it's directed at.
Hell, on this depraved thread a hooker gets more respect.
Grow up.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#188738 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>personally I hope this country fails
F# ck u. You should have used someone else's picture. Cuz,you are one UG LY MOT HER. Just sayin'.. Half dog and what else?
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#188739 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>try 36 DD stupid
Wow , that is a lot of Susan b's Do your shoulders hurt?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#188740 Sep 28, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose?
((((WILLY)))?

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#188741 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
I don't get why so many want deny people healthcare... I just don't understand
No one wants to deny anyone health care, they simply don't want the government to fund it.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#188742 Sep 28, 2013
Mennis Diller wrote:
<quoted text>You just said it all. Practice this much? Dammn.. You are who I figured you to be on that site. Looking for a man to keep you up. One with money. Tramp! Friggin hilarious.
Hilarious indeed. I volunteered to assist a friend in a gubernatorial bid. The friend's running mate asked me to join a group because of their own involvement. It had nothing whatsoever to do with man hunting, you pathetic cowardly troll and stalker. Somebody else who was a member welcomed me to the group. That was it. You are unbelievably desperate and hysterical in your ranting posts. Take a chill pill.

What did you learn from all that research? You confirmed we have geothermal installed and that I recommend it. I've posted the same thing here on these threads. So, it seems another "aha" moment is just "oh bruther" eye rolling time. Get a d*mned life, will ya'? Please. Open a car wash, run drugs for the goat, count pills and keep tabs on how many beers are in the house. Match some socks, fold some towels, count beans or sheep. I don't care. Just move on and find something to do with yourself.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#188743 Sep 28, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to deny anyone health care, they simply don't want the government to fund it.
How is expecting everybody who can afford it to buy it THEMSELVES or pay a penalty for their refusal to comply asking government to fund it? LOL.

The ACA makes those who can afford it, but who fail to do so, at least partially responsible for their health care costs. It makes it possible for 30 million more previously uninsured Americans (you'd otherwise fully subsidize) to get healthcare at less cost to taxpayers - as agreed to by hospitals who have been treating them already through Federal mandate. You should embrace it. After all, it's a conservative created program.

You fringers are such hypocrites.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#188744 Sep 28, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
One more point. You must have skipped the posts from the last couple of days where the "right" was perfectly willing to refuse any health services to the uninsured. Those fringers don't care WHO dies as long as they don't have to cough up a penny to provide emergency care to the uninsured. In fact, babies and old people are not excluded from the "no pay/no play" policies they support.

Yep. The fringers absolutely DO want to deny health care services to those they deem to be "beneath" themselves because they're poor and/or unemployed or disabled.

The reality is that a high percentage of those who think that way are probably going to be joining the poor people they detest one way or another in the years ahead.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#188745 Sep 28, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from that homely azzed avatar pic, you're almost mistaken for a flower on the wall, wallflower.
You're preoccupied with the superficial. You don't seriously believe anybody here believes you are in the least physically attractive? We don't really care, but we all know you're as homely as anybody anywhere at anytime. That's how insecure you present yourself as being with the vulgarity you have to resort to in most of your posts that aren't pure spam.

Try to get in touch with your humanity. You simply inspire pity or anger - neither of which is good for you or others around you:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Radio Flyer 3016 313,384
News Immigration detainee denied transgender treatment 2 min ElChucolate9I5 13
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 237,686
News Jorge Ramos: 'This is our country, not theirs' 4 min Mikey 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,497,856
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 6 min Just Think 21,245
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 7 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,507
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 min chazmo 36,513
News White House adviser asked FBI to dispute Russia... 42 min jonjedi 46
News US conservatives urged not to squander Trump pr... 2 hr jonjedi 21
More from around the web