The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 370042 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#185266 Sep 19, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Blowhard
Suck hard. Wait, that's what your boyfriend tells you, huh?

Your insecurity is showing again.

#185267 Sep 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You have no emotion, just like Jax. Only one difference. You are an Obamamaton. LOL He is just a jerk(er).
Are you still angry that I humbled you. Get over it. I didn't even have to try.
racer42

Fremont, CA

#185268 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Embassy here is really nice. It is the biggest one of ours in the world. No trailers. Nice swimming pool. Great food.
You're welcome.
And then he woke up and found himself in his single wide trailer and railed at the inequities of life screaming "Why aren't I rich and good looking and happy instead of"?

#185270 Sep 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know if I have one.
Mine away, spittlepoop.
That was done long ago, silly boy.

You claim to have a firearm and then pretend you didn't. Duplicity is your calling card. Well played. LOL!

#185271 Sep 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Communication is a human right. Tax it and those who built it will tear it down.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!

Where is that list of 'human rights'? The aluminum foil on your roof is peeling away, stooge.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#185272 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. Postal Service receives no tax dollars and is entirely self sufficient. I am not too worried about what a city councilman suggests about an email tax. It is about as meaningful as a redneck village administrator suggesting that watermelons get taxed higher because so many blacks are on welfare.
Yeah, that was actually said.
THE US Postal Service was put at an incredible disadvantage when Congress passed legislation forcing them to fund their retirement program for people that they haven't even yet hired:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

The Post office is defying Congress by halting Saturday mail. But why?

[EXCERPT:]In a related vein, Annie-Rose Strasser points out that the U.S. Postal Service is currently in dire financial straits, in part, because of a law that Congress passed back in 2006 requiring the organization to pre-fund its pension plans for the next 75 years:

Under the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act, Congress has for years forced the USPS to pre-fund 75 years’ worth of pensions for its employees, a requirement not made of any other public or private institution. That means that the Postal Service is footing the bill for employees it hasn’t even hired yet.(cont.)

WHY did Congress pass this legislation and WHO stood to benefit from hamstringing the USPS in this way? Could it be Federal Express or UPS? You decide.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185273 Sep 19, 2013
The Real Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you noticed that.
There is only one genuine, honest to goodness, died in the wool breeze. LOL.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#185275 Sep 19, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 100% correct. In fact I would say weakened to the point of no return.
The only thing political correctness has accomplished is preventing problems from being addressed at their source, their core. Politicians are now handcuffed. They're forced to tiptoe around issues, scared to death to say the wrong thing and (God forbid) offend someone.
Between Politically Correct And The Truth
http://flathatnews.com/2013/09/09/illegal-imm...
Great, there’s another one to add to the never-ending vortex of political correctness.

Where does it ever end? According to the Global Language Monitor, it’s becoming less acceptable to say “Columbus Day,” something I’ve noticed on my own. These past few years, more and more people have bitterly wished me,“Happy Bring-Smallpox-to-Millions-of- People-and-Wipe-Out-Whole-Civi lizations Day.”

Well, that’s a downer.(By the way, the alternate — and supposedly more acceptable term — is Explorer’s Day.)
racer42

Fremont, CA

#185277 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still angry that I humbled you. Get over it. I didn't even have to try.
The only thing you've ever humbled is that female golden retriever you sleep with. Beastialty is really disgusting, as are you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#185278 Sep 19, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention a spade a spade.
And a queen a queen.(sorry Jax)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185279 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be mad. Your fake god will be angry and send another fire storm down to destroy your next trailer.
Lord, please not my trailer. What would I ever do. I don't have a fake God. But you have a fake story.

#185280 Sep 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
CFAP
American Press on the D.C. Navy Yard massacre:
New York Daily: "AR-15"
Buzz Feed Website: "AR-15"
Alex Wagner (MSNBC): "AR-15"
USA Today: "AR-15"
LA Times: "AR-15"
Washington Post: "AR-15"
New York Post: "AR-15"
Piers Morgan (CNN): "AR-15"
Senator Dianne Feinstein, Dem. "AR-15"
Dick Durbin, Dem. "AR-15"
Officials at FBI statements: "We do not have any information that he had and AR-15. He did have a shotgun.
Oops. Ms. Feinstein refer to the weapon as a AR-15 shotgun......
The above are all liberals and support Political Correctness as in dumbing down so we can achieve financial and power authority.
The initial Navy 911 dispatch call stated that they had multiple gunmen armed with assault weapons attacking the Yard.

The first few hours were chaotic and witnesses report to media outlets with false information all of the time. Howard Stern's fans take advantage of their gullibility all of the time.

It's not like the Republicants have ever claimed something that wasn't true. Mission Accomplished, huh?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185281 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
Where is that list of 'human rights'? The aluminum foil on your roof is peeling away, stooge.
Someone should wish you into the cornfield scarecrow.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#185283 Sep 19, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, the heady days of "Das Bund".....lmao!
That's a cool and funny word....."bund"....l mao!
I heard it long ago when an old friend of mine referred to "the boys in the band" as 'the boys in the bund'. LOL
He just might be reading this too. He was an electrician.
Hey, Blue Max, you copy?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185284 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Embassy here is really nice. It is the biggest one of ours in the world. No trailers. Nice swimming pool. Great food.
You're welcome.
The wind mills of your mind snapped a cog.

#185286 Sep 19, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
Truth be told there is nothing wrong with having liberal views. We all have them from time to time. Believe it or not we would not have the life style if we did not have Liberal Views. Change is scary for a lot of people. But a true Liberal does not want gradual change they want it now and damn the consequences.
That must be why the Republicants here keep whining that the economy is still suffering. They want it fixed. Now!
A sad but true part of Liberalism they will most likely get what they want but it will take 10’s of years or even 100 years. With a slow and steady push it will come to fruition.
Like slavery? The first slaves arrived in Jamestown in 1619. It only took 240 plus years to give them freedom and another hundred years for equal rights.

How about voting rights? Those liberal women who dared to have the right to cast a ballot must make you mad enough to scream under that hood, huh?
It was once said: When Congress figures out the can pay them self’s our country is doomed (paraphrased)
We call it public assistance with no requirements.
What language is that? Try English and logic.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185287 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck hard. Wait, that's what your boyfriend tells you, huh?
Your insecurity is showing again.
Your bald head is shining pretend army man.

#185288 Sep 19, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion: A Natural Part of the Human Species
http://themoderatevoice.com/179837/religion-a...
Indeed, to me it appears self-evidence that atheism itself often leads people who would otherwise be religiously inclined to gravitate toward ideologies; Marxism, Objectivism, radical Feminism,“Skepticism” as a way of life and a fierce self-identity, even the bizarre crowd that goes by the name of Atheism+, which is as dogmatic, closed-minded, and intolerant as the most rabid fundamentalist Christian extremist or old-school anti-Vatican II Catholic sedevacantist. Even when I considered myself an atheist (I no longer do) I always believed that the seeds of fanaticism were a separate thing from the seeds of religious belief, as were the fruits of same. The human need for spirituality and the human expression of fanaticism may spring from the same soil (the human mind) but they are just not the same thing; take away religion, and something else will take its place that will likely be no better and could conceivably be much worse.
That must be why the world's most renowned scholars are almost universally atheist or agnostic.

Don't hurt yourself trying to type a reply to the contrary.

Early humans worshipped the sun, mountains, oceans, animals and even the earth they stood upon. They did so because they were scared. You have proven Darwin was wrong.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185289 Sep 19, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>An Just where is the biggest one of ours in the world at blowhard.
Give 'im a sec.. Google is his friend.. LOL.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#185290 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The initial Navy 911 dispatch call stated that they had multiple gunmen armed with assault weapons attacking the Yard.
The first few hours were chaotic and witnesses report to media outlets with false information all of the time. Howard Stern's fans take advantage of their gullibility all of the time.
It's not like the Republicants have ever claimed something that wasn't true. Mission Accomplished, huh?
ED HENRY DESCRIBES HEARING ‘POPS LIKE GUNFIRE’ OUTSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE MOMENTS BEFORE SECRET SERVICE AGENTS ‘ENGAGED’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/16/re...
Thankfully, the Secret Service later confirmed that the individual threw firecrackers outside the White House and no gun shots were fired, Bret Baier reported shortly after the incident was reported. One suspect is reportedly in custody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Critical Eye 186,817
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,346,065
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 207,417
News How the race changed five 2016 candidates 7 min Target Practice 2
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 min Le Jimbo 3,059
News Senate Democrats block energy bill in impasse o... 8 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 73
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Cornelius Scudmister 213,579
More from around the web