The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403898 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185339 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the luxuries of a war zone.(sssssiiiigggghhhh)
That's not napalm you smell early in the morning General. It's your feet.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#185341 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That was done long ago, silly boy.
You claim to have a firearm and then pretend you didn't. Duplicity is your calling card. Well played. LOL!
If I do it is my right. For a person that claims to work in an embassy, you certainly don't know much about the second amendment to our nation's constitution.
Who's embassy do you work in? Certainly not one of our nation's many embassies. Our embassy workers don't dabble on topix attacking American citizens. This I do know.
You are a fraud, IMAO.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#185343 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
Where is that list of 'human rights'? The aluminum foil on your roof is peeling away, stooge.
Fraud.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#185345 Sep 19, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
It passed in both houses with a unanimous voice vote.
Ted Kennedy voted for the Postal Reform Act of 2006. So did Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John Kerry. It passed the Senate with 100% consent.
Sponsors were two Republicans, Tom Davis and John McHugh, and two Democrats, Danny Davis and Henry Waxman.
Thanks, but that has nothing to do with what I question. WHY? Who promoted this legislation?

Here's a thought:

http://vltp.net/senate-passes-usps-reform-bil...

Senate Passes USPS Reform Bill – Now Its Up To an ALEC Influenced House…

By Bob Sloan

Apr 25, 2012

......The Senate today voted to pass a bill to salvage the USPS – for now. Critical to avoiding a proposed shut down of hundreds of postal facilities and centers with the loss of 200,000 jobs, the news was cautiously welcomed by VLTP. While the House has yet to vote on similar legislation, sponsored by Rep. Issa, this is a step in the right direction. A key part of the Senate bill would return $11 billion of the funds the USPS has been forced to set aside (since Congress stipulated that provision in the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act [HR 6407]) for employee retirement and health plans…and reduce the amount of future contributions to that account.

Some Background

As VLTP has been reporting for nearly a year, our research uncovered an attempt by the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) to push for privatization of the USPS on behalf of two of their primary members and supporters, UPS and FedEx. Congressional alumni and supporters of ALEC were instrumental in crafting and sponsoring the legislation that forced the USPS to “pay forward” retirement and health benefits covering 75 years…and to be accomplished in just a ten year window. Sponsor of this legislation in the House was former Rep. Tom Davis (R VA). His wife, Jeannemarie Devolites Davis was a Virginia Politician serving as a state Senator and a member of ALEC. Her political campaigns for Virginia‘s Senate was funded by husband Tom Davis and various Republican PACs including the former Majority Leader and ALEC Alumni Tom Delay through his ARMPAC. Rep. Tom Davis received $211,333 during his public service from known ALEC members.(cont.)

Thanks for the assistance.
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

#185346 Sep 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't Goggle wonderful. Instant weather. LOL.
The only dry heat is in his feeble, miniscule little mind.
The Real Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#185347 Sep 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>There is only one genuine, honest to goodness, died in the wool breeze. LOL.
LOL !

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#185348 Sep 19, 2013
Sunny wrote:
How do you keep a libtard busy all day?
Put them in around room and tell them to wait in the corner.
How do you keep Sunny busy all day?

Ask him to spell thirteen words in (arow) right. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#185349 Sep 19, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you've ever humbled is that female golden retriever you sleep with. Beastialty is really disgusting, as are you.
He is Barefoot. IMAO

Location hidden

#185350 Sep 19, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>2,4,6,8,who do does LLL cheerleader mommy need to protect X-MAN.
If x is a big big man like you think he is he doesn't need your mommy protection LLL CHEERLEADER.hahahhehe
You're sounding a little jealous Sunny. Funny how no one sticks up for you eh?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#185351 Sep 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is to say it is not the same ?
Exactly. They are all false.
I demand nothing nor force it on others. The problem with man and Spirit is man himself. We are not as smart as we think we are.
Please don't include me in your statement.
I am curious please, you obviously dont know Spirit. Are you grateful for what you are blessed with?
Very much.
Do you ever give thanks?
I thank my parents, coaches, trainers and advisors all of the time.
I believe in self. I don't believe in destiny or fate. Bad things happen to good people and good things to bad. The ant who is crushed by a spiteful toddler has the same life meaning as you. It is ignorance and arrogance to believe otherwise. The most spiritual person I ever met was a Buddhist. He treated everything equally and accepted life as it happened. Some see that as enlightened.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#185352 Sep 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, take Mosses for instance. He was a real business tycoon and ol' Jonah.. He owned a whale hotel. Good ol' Noah..He had his own ship building business.
I think he speaks of truths such as the Vatican. Papal bull Inter Caetera. Many examples could be cited but this will do just fine. This is still wrong because it is not revoked to this day and has been ask to do so.
The Vatican was simply put about ruling and empire. of course in the "mask" of God. Don't get me wrong there are many wonderful and good people who do much good and are Catholic, MANY.

#185354 Sep 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If I do it is my right. For a person that claims to work in an embassy, you certainly don't know much about the second amendment to our nation's constitution.
I know far more about it then you.
Who's embassy do you work in?
Ours.
Certainly not one of our nation's many embassies. Our embassy workers don't dabble on topix attacking American citizens. This I do know.
You are a fraud, IMAO.
How little you know. We have teams of people who entertain themselves with forums, blogs and private sites. Data mining is just one benefit.

If it makes you feel better to be bested by a fraud, have at it. I keep a room full of people laughing at your blunders.
Courtney Caverhall

Phoenix, AZ

#185355 Sep 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> That's not napalm you smell early in the morning General. It's your feet.
Shades of Al Bundy!

#185357 Sep 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, don't think so.
You don't think Fox fed him that line? Okay, maybe it was a Tea Party blog. It matters not.

The rest is easily verified, much to your chagrin.

Sleep well, son. I know I will. LOL!

Location hidden

#185358 Sep 19, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>70 sextillion stars or suns that we can see with Hubble,that is 10 times as many stars as there are grains of sand on all the world's beaches and deserts put together.Nasa alleges there are zillions of uncountable stars.
Then you have the big bang that says all this comes from one spot the size of a ATOM.And now scientist are talking there could be a lot of big bangs going on right now.
Also you ever heared the saying you come from star stuff X-MAN.
Then there is the time thing and that is really a mind blower.
Uhh..yeah, that "time thing" (lol) is quite the mind boggler. Don't hurt yourself trying to figure it out. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#185359 Sep 19, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>An Just where is the biggest one of ours in the world at blowhard.
The Embassy of the United States in Baghdad is the largest and they have been notified that there is a person working there using topix to harass American citizens.
receive this

Baldwin Park, CA

#185361 Sep 19, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
"Bundmmaster 2000"
"It'll dice,slice,mince,chop and cut"
Only $19.95!
But wait there's more...order now and recieve 2 for the price of one!
Operators are standing by..
Call 1-800-The-Bund
Get a life [email protected]

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#185362 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be why the world's most renowned scholars are almost universally atheist or agnostic.
Don't hurt yourself trying to type a reply to the contrary.
Early humans worshipped the sun, mountains, oceans, animals and even the earth they stood upon. They did so because they were scared. You have proven Darwin was wrong.
You have proven Darwin right. You are the scum that we all evolved from, cheesebreath.
Courtney Caverhall

Phoenix, AZ

#185363 Sep 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sounding a little jealous Sunny. Funny how no one sticks up for you eh?
How is your job search going?

Location hidden

#185364 Sep 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it's called Faith. Just saying, X.
It's believing without seeing.
Yes, faith, a concept that has probably destroyed as many people as it has saved. Maybe not as many. I have no problem with faith as I have my own but I still see it as the double edge sword that it can be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,458,863
News Barney Frank speaking at launch of LGBT justice... 3 min Imprtnrd 13
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min THE LONE WORKER 216,740
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min TRUMP WINNERS 253,267
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 5 min TRUMP WINNERS 161
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min ThomasA 312,723
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 8 min President Donald ... 14,718
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 15 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 2,130
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 39 min TRUMP WINNERS 229
More from around the web