The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403803 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185309 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish away. It is as useful as praying to your fake god.
I'll say it again scarecrow. Don't worry, I hear it's a dry heat. But still...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#185312 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Embassy here is really nice. It is the biggest one of ours in the world. No trailers. Nice swimming pool. Great food.
You're welcome.
People like you revel in the luxuries. Try being selfless for once.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185313 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Alliteration? "We" are those who don't sit and complain about the government, the bad choices they made in their lives and how awful the future looks.
You are welcome to continue your whining. You are welcome, as well.
Lil' Robots. LMAO. See what happens when you don't think for yourself? Brain atrophy..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#185314 Sep 19, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>An Just where is the biggest one of ours in the world at blowhard.
The largest US embassy in the world is in Baghdad, Iraq.

The embassy was intended to be a major player in representing American interests in the Middle East, but things haven't worked out quite the way they were planned.

Most observers consider the embassy a colossal waste of money and resources and its mission an abject failure.

A little over a year ago there were still well over 16,000 people connected to the embassy and its mission, today there are a little over 10,000 with plans to further reduce that number to 5,500.

Diplomatic staff will be under 1,000 with contractors (cooks etc.) making up the rest.

Some people have compared the current state of this facility to that of a boarded up inner city with buildings and offices left abandoned as staff has been pulled out.
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

#185315 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be why the world's most renowned scholars are almost universally atheist or agnostic.
Don't hurt yourself trying to type a reply to the contrary.
Early humans worshipped the sun, mountains, oceans, animals and even the earth they stood upon. They did so because they were scared. You have proven Darwin was wrong.
You're full of horsecrap, as usual. Many of the worlds great mathmaticians were and are deeply religious.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185317 Sep 19, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Oh God here we go with the grammer and tutor class bullchit.Make sure you cross all your t's and dot your I's.
Better yet, just misspell everything.. LOL.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#185318 Sep 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I'll say it again scarecrow. Don't worry, I hear it's a dry heat. But still...
It is a dry heat. 100 yesterday. Today will be the same.

One of my favorite quotes is on a wall in our office here.

“The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena, who strive valiantly;
who know the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worthy cause;
who at best know the triumph of high achievement;
and who, at worst, if they fail, fail while daring greatly,
so that their place shall never be
with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”
~ Theodore Roosevelt

We'll stand watch for you. You have whining to do.

#185319 Sep 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>People like you revel in the luxuries. Try being selfless for once.
Yes, the luxuries of a war zone.(sssssiiiigggghhhh)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#185320 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in the Middle East at the moment. Please explain why Allah is not as powerful as your god.
Perception/faith is what those who cannot articulate claim. They pretend something exists but demand transparency from those who don't agree with their way of life. Ironic, huh?
Who is to say it is not the same ? I demand nothing nor force it on others. The problem with man and Spirit is man himself. We are not as smart as we think we are.
I am curious please, you obviously dont know Spirit. Are you grateful for what you are blessed with? Do you ever give thanks?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#185321 Sep 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>THE US Postal Service was put at an incredible disadvantage when Congress passed legislation forcing them to fund their retirement program for people that they haven't even yet hired:

WHY did Congress pass this legislation and WHO stood to benefit from hamstringing the USPS in this way? Could it be Federal Express or UPS? You decide.
It passed in both houses with a unanimous voice vote.

Ted Kennedy voted for the Postal Reform Act of 2006. So did Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John Kerry. It passed the Senate with 100% consent.

Sponsors were two Republicans, Tom Davis and John McHugh, and two Democrats, Danny Davis and Henry Waxman.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#185322 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still angry that I humbled you. Get over it. I didn't even have to try.
You humble nobody.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185323 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I am, son. 0100 here.
We keep watch while you whine. You are welcome.
Yeah.. Sure. Have you foiled any attacks posting on Topix? ROTF. I know I feel safer having you posting here. ROTF. Sick 'em Paunchy.
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

#185324 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still upset that I posted that link to you on the NAMBLA thread?
The offer to pay for your reading tutor still stands. When I wrote, "I agree they are wonderful. I love Golden Retrievers, too.", it wasn't a sexual expression. All those years with NAMBLA have you conflicted. Just be careful. The last time you went to jail, the guys in there didn't appreciate your zeal for man-boy love. Are you still walking funny?
Sorry to destroy your fantasy land illusions but I have no need of your lucre as I have no need for a reading tutor. I do just fine by myself as opposed to a functional illiterate such as yourself. I also am not in the least attracted to "little boys" as you are but do just fine with grown, attractive, strong, self assured women. Something you have absolutely no experience with. Never been in jail either. You really get off on lying about others who disagree with your warped, twisted, completely of whack view of reality. Oh well, it takes all kinds to make a world. Keep running your big mouth and you won't be in it much longer.

#185327 Sep 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I'll say it again scarecrow. Don't worry, I hear it's a dry heat. But still...
Scarecrow seems about right. I like it. Tirelessly standing guard...you're not so dumb, after all. I may just give that call sign to a junior member here. Much obliged.
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

#185329 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
“The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena, who strive valiantly;
who know the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worthy cause;
~ Theodore Roosevelt
That certainly leaves you out.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185330 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
~ Theodore Roosevelt
LOL. Tell that to Obama. He thinks he killed Ben L. LOL. Was he in the arena?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#185331 Sep 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do. The very notion of "God" is organized by others for the weak to embrace.
No. One can be alone on a island,in a woods or whatever and know God/Spirit. My own opinion is knowledge gained in that fashion is true. Not polluted by ways of man.How many people have been killed,suffered in the name of so called "religion"? Many,way too many.Those friend are ways of man. These are my ways and I know yours to be different but I also respect yours.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#185333 Sep 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the sourse of the above post.....a mighty thank you is in order.
In other words how can YOU shut me up....no way possible, give it up.
Teeheehee.
LOL

Shut you up?

Why on earth would I want to do that?

People like you keep people voting democrat. Hhahahahaha!
O-BAMASCOCK THREAD

Los Angeles, CA

#185334 Sep 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
You humble nobody.
You do! Keep Posting, KEEP IT UP AND COMMING!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#185335 Sep 19, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That certainly leaves you out.
Isn't Goggle wonderful. Instant weather. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 231,036
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 min Lawrence Wolf 4,695
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 3 min TomInElPaso 2,084
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 min TRUMP WINNERS 22,459
News Feds block route of Dakota Access pipeline in N... 10 min Aquarius-WY 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Joy 1,458,529
News Dictionary.com's word of the year: "Xenophobia" 11 min Captain Yesterday 21
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 17 min berklee 2,976
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Carl Childers 253,199
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 32 min TRUMP WINNERS 127
More from around the web