The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 328759 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

higgans

Marion, IN

#182775 Sep 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
The Obama administration may soon be offering labor unions a sweetheart deal on ObamaCare, as the White House tries to quell a simmering rebellion from Big Labor over the health care law.
[R]eports have surfaced on a plan that would give union workers -- and only union workers -- subsidies to help pay for health insurance even if they're covered through their job.
the Pres that was gonna do away with 'good ol' boy' politics and SPECIAL INTERESTS.LOL

yep, that's all he/they have are diverse, radical, fringe Special Interests: gays, atheists, socialists, commies, unions, govt employees, globalists, bankers, illegals, greenies... you name it, Obama will kowtow to it.

except Constitutionalists, American Free Enterprisers and Small Business owners, working Americans, Christians and Jews, domestic manufacturers, TAX PAYERS, healthy and willing to work and sacrifice citizens, oh!, and CITIZENS.

heck, just look at the diversity of his supporters posting here...:)

stay frosty...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#182776 Sep 12, 2013
MAD DOG_BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hey some folks are the color of mud and some folks are the color of pigs and waddle in mud. I will take the mud colored people over those who have to waddle in mud.
Ever ask yourself why you'd pass judgement on others based on their physical appearance?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#182777 Sep 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
The Obama administration may soon be offering labor unions a sweetheart deal on ObamaCare, as the White House tries to quell a simmering rebellion from Big Labor over the health care law.
[R]eports have surfaced on a plan that would give union workers -- and only union workers -- subsidies to help pay for health insurance even if they're covered through their job.
What about the NEW "underwater' homeowners solution ???
FROM the runners of the banks of original brokers.

Win-Win for them ...

HELL on getting a loan in that city EVER again!
==========

Plan to Rescue Richmondís Underwater Mortgages Moves Forward

On Thursday, a federal court is set to rule on a lawsuit brought against the city by Wells Fargo and Deutsche Bank over the plan. The suit alleges that the proposed use of eminent domain, which is typically used to purchase private land for public use, is unconstitutional.

The banks say the plan would also harm Richmond in the long run by making it tougher for city residents to get approved for mortgage financing.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Plan-to-...
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#182779 Sep 12, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Ted?
Ted Kennedy was fat, drunken Democrat douche bag who drove some poor, starry-eyed, liberal-loving girl (kind of like you)off a bridge, then swam away to let her drown. It was nearly the next day before he even contacted the authorities. But he was in contact with his own lawyers/advisers ASAP, worried about how this might affect his career.(The delay may also gave him time to sober up.)

If you or I had done this, we'd have served time in prison. But because he was a key figure in the Democrat party, it was swept under the rug. Liberals will embrace even drunken murderers if it serves "the cause".

Over the years the liberals tried desperately to revive his image, even naming this fat pig "the Lion of the Democrat Party", as if giving him a title would undo his murder. They didn't give a crap about the dead girl or her grieving parents. Her parents died without ever knowing the full truth or even getting an apology from Fat Teddy.

Liberals are hypocrites and Fat Teddy was typical of their philosophy and a good representative of what they truly believe in: themselves, their corrupt cause and how the "little guys" (and gals) are just there to be used up, spit out and forgotten.

Her name was Mary Jo Kopechne. I haven't forgotten her. Have you?
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#182780 Sep 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever ask yourself why you'd pass judgement on others based on their physical appearance?
I can answer that. He's either a complete dumbass or a liberal posing as a conservative to discredit us. Either way he's racist scum.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#182785 Sep 12, 2013
MAD DOG_BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb.
Yes, I agree, a dumb move by this administration to blatantly pander to unions.

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#182788 Sep 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt that you are bottom heavy , worse than a bowling pin. And that your picture looked too much like maybe you are White Americans Sister. YUCK!
I don't know what White American looks like. I do know with all certainty that she is a beautiful person. So your comparison flatters me, thank you.
As to my looks? I like the way I look. When I look in the mirror, I see the only face that's been with me through the whole experience, and it comforts me. I can look at myself and feel love and acceptance for who I am.
Can you say the same?
higgans

Marion, IN

#182789 Sep 12, 2013
buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Kennedy was fat, drunken Democrat douche bag who drove some poor, starry-eyed, liberal-loving girl (kind of like you)off a bridge, then swam away to let her drown. It was nearly the next day before he even contacted the authorities. But he was in contact with his own lawyers/advisers ASAP, worried about how this might affect his career.(The delay may also gave him time to sober up.)
If you or I had done this, we'd have served time in prison. But because he was a key figure in the Democrat party, it was swept under the rug. Liberals will embrace even drunken murderers if it serves "the cause".
Over the years the liberals tried desperately to revive his image, even naming this fat pig "the Lion of the Democrat Party", as if giving him a title would undo his murder. They didn't give a crap about the dead girl or her grieving parents. Her parents died without ever knowing the full truth or even getting an apology from Fat Teddy.
Liberals are hypocrites and Fat Teddy was typical of their philosophy and a good representative of what they truly believe in: themselves, their corrupt cause and how the "little guys" (and gals) are just there to be used up, spit out and forgotten.
Her name was Mary Jo Kopechne. I haven't forgotten her. Have you?
sorry, private joke, wrong Ted.

TK was a primo scuzzball, tho...:)

(as far as I know, my 'Ted' never killed anybody... or left them for dead.)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#182790 Sep 12, 2013
Fifty Shades of the Common Core: how much porn is too much for high schoolers?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/12/fifty-shade...

Nahhhhh ...
"porn" isn't EVERYWHERE, is IT?

Remember THIS jockitch & trolluna ...???

Take your p-o-r-n
and SHOVE it!

Where the SUN don't shine!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#182792 Sep 12, 2013
Jewelry Store Offers to Replace Stolen Mt. Diablo Firefighter Wedding Rings

An outpouring of support and generosity is spilling across the country for firefighters at Fire Station No. 7 in Walnut Creek, which was burglarized this weekend as the crew was battling a raging brush fire on the outskirts of Mount Diablo State Park.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Jewelry-...

What type of "low-down" bag of bones ...
Would STEAL from these peeps!?!
See More

Nairobi, Kenya

#182795 Sep 12, 2013

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#182797 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Shameful what position Obama has put America in to.
We are a laughing stock.......nations could join together and attack America because they do not fear us.
But they won't because we have the tools and the means to deliver them in order to assure negotiation if need be.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#182798 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, I forgot.
How do you know the farmers where I live....I know them.
I believe without a doubt, if I had said farmers are honest. You would have responded with......farmers are dishonest.
This is one of the games you play.
You don't have a clue about anyone where I live but presumed to know them, their way of doing business, etc....how stupid is that?
"...how stupid is that?"

Not nearly as stupid as you suggesting that most farmers are dishonest, lazy and living off of government subsidies.

I've got to tell ya, for a paranoid religious fanatic you really think you've got it all figured out.

I don't base my opinions on what other people post and my opinions will be the same whether I'm responding to a right wing nut like you, or somebody that actually has a functioning brain, I don't care if they're conservative or liberal.

I don't play the games you people do and it's about time you figured that out.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#182799 Sep 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what White American looks like. I do know with all certainty that she is a beautiful person. So your comparison flatters me, thank you.
As to my looks? I like the way I look. When I look in the mirror, I see the only face that's been with me through the whole experience, and it comforts me. I can look at myself and feel love and acceptance for who I am.
Can you say the same?
"I can look at myself and feel love and acceptance for who I am."

I think that's the part that confuses them the most. A person that's never been happy with who they are or the life they've lived just doesn't get it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#182800 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't mind if I butt in and this is what I am thinking.
They had a story not too long ago about latino illegal aliens converting to Muslim and traffiking in Muslim terrorist to the states for a price.
I believe they hire the Mexicans to burn America down.
These terrorists who do make it to America without being known, will bring bits and parts of bombs---one part at a time so as not to bring attention to themselves by buying anything here.
We could have thousands of bombs ready to set off and no one would know to stop it before it happens.
Again, sorry for butting in.
Sorry for butting in but what do you mean by "we"? We Muslim terrorists "could have thousands of bombs ready to set off and no one would know to stop it before it happens"?????

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#182803 Sep 12, 2013
Bob Arum wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
Only a person who does not like this country would make a statement like this. Or are you one of the idiots who think we brought down our own towers. Oh you know the radical Muslims had nothing to do with this it was all the Jews right. They moved truck after truck after truck of explosives walk right past the firemen and policemen. N0ow let me guess you think the people on the flights were not hijacked they just thought they were. So this is the type of person you are how sad.:(
A piece of advice Grow Up and Get-A-Life. Then Take and Show your Pride In This Country :)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#182804 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a sec....did I say anything about what party affiliation the farmers are? The ones I know, they are liberals and republicans.
This has nothing to do with a party affiliation.
Again, you have no idea what the farmers are like in my area....I do, I know them.
You don't work and then are able to buy expensive trucks, farm machinery, etc.....someone pays for it.
Hey did I say anything about the farmers in your area....NO?
Are you on drugs?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#182808 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, I forgot.
How do you know the farmers where I live....I know them.
I believe without a doubt, if I had said farmers are honest. You would have responded with......farmers are dishonest.
This is one of the games you play.
You don't have a clue about anyone where I live but presumed to know them, their way of doing business, etc....how stupid is that?
Yep that is exactly how he acts.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#182809 Sep 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I can look at myself and feel love and acceptance for who I am."
I think that's the part that confuses them the most. A person that's never been happy with who they are or the life they've lived just doesn't get it.
Couple of questions - who is "them" and what, exactly, don't they "get?"

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#182810 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Posi,
I disagree.
We can not assume that countries will not ban together and attack us at one time. When countries hate us as in example Iran, North Korea, Syria....do you really think they consider negotiations.
This thing between Russia and Syria is just lip service.
The Bible tells us Israel will be defeated only to rise again and wipe out every enemy against them.
There is no mention of America....where is America in this?
Have they destroyed America? All of the major nations are listed but not America.
Remember, that once America goes, so does the rest of the world.
Just my opinion but supported by the Bible.
I don't think they will bite the hand that feeds them but you are right, we cannot assume....
I know what the Bible tells us but what does God tell us?
Has he stopped speaking yet?
IMO, no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Blitzking 164,460
News Confessions of a black atheist 5 min Samoan Irish 590
News Taxpayers are already paying the bill over NJ b... 12 min Tazo 17
News Obama visits Miami shrine in nod to Cuban Ameri... 12 min American_Infidel 4
News U.S. and Marine Corps flags stolen from veteran... 19 min just wondering 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Earthling-1 53,520
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 25 min thetruth 7,495
News Ireland same-sex marriage 30 min American_Infidel 361
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min shinningelectr0n 1,234,749
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min Crow__ 182,896
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr FastandFurious 190,352
More from around the web