The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404113 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#182798 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, I forgot.
How do you know the farmers where I live....I know them.
I believe without a doubt, if I had said farmers are honest. You would have responded with......farmers are dishonest.
This is one of the games you play.
You don't have a clue about anyone where I live but presumed to know them, their way of doing business, etc....how stupid is that?
"...how stupid is that?"

Not nearly as stupid as you suggesting that most farmers are dishonest, lazy and living off of government subsidies.

I've got to tell ya, for a paranoid religious fanatic you really think you've got it all figured out.

I don't base my opinions on what other people post and my opinions will be the same whether I'm responding to a right wing nut like you, or somebody that actually has a functioning brain, I don't care if they're conservative or liberal.

I don't play the games you people do and it's about time you figured that out.

Location hidden

#182799 Sep 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what White American looks like. I do know with all certainty that she is a beautiful person. So your comparison flatters me, thank you.
As to my looks? I like the way I look. When I look in the mirror, I see the only face that's been with me through the whole experience, and it comforts me. I can look at myself and feel love and acceptance for who I am.
Can you say the same?
"I can look at myself and feel love and acceptance for who I am."

I think that's the part that confuses them the most. A person that's never been happy with who they are or the life they've lived just doesn't get it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#182800 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't mind if I butt in and this is what I am thinking.
They had a story not too long ago about latino illegal aliens converting to Muslim and traffiking in Muslim terrorist to the states for a price.
I believe they hire the Mexicans to burn America down.
These terrorists who do make it to America without being known, will bring bits and parts of bombs---one part at a time so as not to bring attention to themselves by buying anything here.
We could have thousands of bombs ready to set off and no one would know to stop it before it happens.
Again, sorry for butting in.
Sorry for butting in but what do you mean by "we"? We Muslim terrorists "could have thousands of bombs ready to set off and no one would know to stop it before it happens"?????

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#182803 Sep 12, 2013
Bob Arum wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
Only a person who does not like this country would make a statement like this. Or are you one of the idiots who think we brought down our own towers. Oh you know the radical Muslims had nothing to do with this it was all the Jews right. They moved truck after truck after truck of explosives walk right past the firemen and policemen. N0ow let me guess you think the people on the flights were not hijacked they just thought they were. So this is the type of person you are how sad.:(
A piece of advice Grow Up and Get-A-Life. Then Take and Show your Pride In This Country :)

Location hidden

#182804 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a sec....did I say anything about what party affiliation the farmers are? The ones I know, they are liberals and republicans.
This has nothing to do with a party affiliation.
Again, you have no idea what the farmers are like in my area....I do, I know them.
You don't work and then are able to buy expensive trucks, farm machinery, etc.....someone pays for it.
Hey did I say anything about the farmers in your area....NO?
Are you on drugs?
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#182808 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, I forgot.
How do you know the farmers where I live....I know them.
I believe without a doubt, if I had said farmers are honest. You would have responded with......farmers are dishonest.
This is one of the games you play.
You don't have a clue about anyone where I live but presumed to know them, their way of doing business, etc....how stupid is that?
Yep that is exactly how he acts.

Bozeman, MT

#182809 Sep 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's the part that confuses them the most. A person that's never been happy with who they are or the life they've lived just doesn't get it.
Couple of questions - who is "them" and what, exactly, don't they "get?"

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#182810 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Posi,
I disagree.
We can not assume that countries will not ban together and attack us at one time. When countries hate us as in example Iran, North Korea, Syria....do you really think they consider negotiations.
This thing between Russia and Syria is just lip service.
The Bible tells us Israel will be defeated only to rise again and wipe out every enemy against them.
There is no mention of America....where is America in this?
Have they destroyed America? All of the major nations are listed but not America.
Remember, that once America goes, so does the rest of the world.
Just my opinion but supported by the Bible.
I don't think they will bite the hand that feeds them but you are right, we cannot assume....
I know what the Bible tells us but what does God tell us?
Has he stopped speaking yet?
IMO, no.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#182811 Sep 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Them? Many of what? All?
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#182812 Sep 12, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, private joke, wrong Ted.
TK was a primo scuzzball, tho...:)
(as far as I know, my 'Ted' never killed anybody... or left them for dead.)
Ted, Irish Rose... I figured she was talking about one of her idols, namely Ted Kennedy. She'd gladly get in the car with any Kennedy, drunk or not. Liberal gals pretend to be liberated but actually they "stand by their man" just like Hillary did, whether it's for Oval Office bj's or Benghazi lies. I've had dogs with more self-respect and gumption.

Location hidden

#182814 Sep 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Them? Many of what? All?
Just another day on topix huh guys?

Location hidden

#182815 Sep 12, 2013
buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted, Irish Rose... I figured she was talking about one of her idols, namely Ted Kennedy. She'd gladly get in the car with any Kennedy, drunk or not. Liberal gals pretend to be liberated but actually they "stand by their man" just like Hillary did, whether it's for Oval Office bj's or Benghazi lies. I've had dogs with more self-respect and gumption.
Oh look, here's one of "them" now.

What's the point of this kind of crap?

“For God & Country”

The Promised Land Illinois

#182816 Sep 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
'2 MILLION BIKERS' ROAR OVER MUSLIMS IN D.C.
Patriotic Americans mark anniversary of 9/11
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/2-million-bikers-r...
ADRoberts 16 minutes ago
And the MEDIA said NOTHING. Do you wonder why? I don't
``````````
Thank You *Patriotic Bikers* <3
I *salute* you ... everyone!
25 Muslims wow and another 25 Christens as a counter protest good for them! With Over 2,000,000 Bickers. Do you think they will mind if we count 1 million bicker as Christens so the count would be 25 Muslims, 1,000,000 Bikers and another 1,000,025 Christens some of whom also own a Bike?
"Thank You" **Patriotic Bikers** God Bless :)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#182817 Sep 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Them? Many of what, Jax? All?
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Just another day on topix huh guys?
Who? They? You? LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#182818 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't mind if I butt in and this is what I am thinking.
They had a story not too long ago about latino illegal aliens converting to Muslim and traffiking in Muslim terrorist to the states for a price.
I believe they hire the Mexicans to burn America down.
These terrorists who do make it to America without being known, will bring bits and parts of bombs---one part at a time so as not to bring attention to themselves by buying anything here.
We could have thousands of bombs ready to set off and no one would know to stop it before it happens.
Again, sorry for butting in.
No problem R!
You're NOT butting in, it's open ...
You can "butt in" as you say ...

A~N~Y~T~I~M~E ...

Thank You :)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#182819 Sep 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
From them? Or us?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#182820 Sep 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think they will bite the hand that feeds them but you are right, we cannot assume....
I know what the Bible tells us but what does God tell us?
Has he stopped speaking yet?
IMO, no.
He was 'talking' yesterday ...
In the SOUND of motorcycles ROARING into DC <3

... Bikers Descend On DC To Counter Islamic Rally On September 11th
By Joseph R. Carducci

Here THEY Come!
Modern Day MINUTE-MEN!

Being that today is September 11th, I just wanted to proudly proclaim that I a damned proud to be an American.[Me TOO-AL] Despite all the attacks on our freedoms, mainly from within, there is still something that stirs in the soul each time we think about America and what it really and truly stands for. We are a country based on freedom, not upon the whims of a leader, party, or government. Our Constitution is the model for all other countries wishing to emulate and put into place such a system.

This is one of the reasons why it makes me so angry when hearing about Muslim groups who feel they are being victimized by America. One of these groups actually planned what they have been calling a ‘million’ Muslim march on Washington, DC for today, September 11th. They are looking to demand ‘social justice’ from America, according to their organizers. Of course, most of their members are also virulent anti-Semites. Sadly, the DC government chose to grant them a permit in order to conduct their silly little march. Of course, all indications are that it will be incredibly thinly attended. Maybe they should have named it the ‘hundred Muslim’ march?

Anyway, when they heard about this, another group of freedom loving Americans decided that this would not stand.

They started planning a 2 million biker march, or ride on Washington DC.

Yet
the DC government refused to give the group a permit for this wholesome purpose.

Maybe the government knew that there would only be a handful of Muslim showing up and over a million bikers? Who knows.

So, what do you think? Are you proud to be an American, especially as we commemorate the tragic events of 12 years ago? Do you still remember what you were doing when hearing about those cowardly attacks (I do).[ME TOO-AL]

http://downtrend.com/jrc410/2-million-bikers-...

G~R~E~A~T Reason to
R~I~D~E with the Wind
with God at your side ... <3

If He's for US ...
WHO can be "against" US?!?

;~)
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#182821 Sep 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh.... there is none. But maybe when Rose goes out for a ride with some drunk liberal because she thinks she's helping the "cause", she'll remember Mary Jo K. and have second thoughts.

Then I might have save her life! Ever think of that?

She does seem like the type. She was mad at Obama for thinking about attacking Syria. But then Putin slapped Obama around a bit and a good portion of the Dems abandoned him. So Obama ate some crow and pretended his humiliation was a victory (what else could he do?). Rose misinterpreted it as Obama showing clever diplomacy.

If that doesn't make her a candidate to be the next Mary Jo K. or Hillary, I don't know what does. Talk about your blind hero worship!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#182822 Sep 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He was 'talking' yesterday ...
In the SOUND of motorcycles ROARING into DC <3
... Bikers Descend On DC To Counter Islamic Rally On September 11th
By Joseph R. Carducci
Here THEY Come!
Modern Day MINUTE-MEN!
Being that today is September 11th, I just wanted to proudly proclaim that I a damned proud to be an American.[Me TOO-AL] Despite all the attacks on our freedoms, mainly from within, there is still something that stirs in the soul each time we think about America and what it really and truly stands for. We are a country based on freedom, not upon the whims of a leader, party, or government. Our Constitution is the model for all other countries wishing to emulate and put into place such a system.
This is one of the reasons why it makes me so angry when hearing about Muslim groups who feel they are being victimized by America. One of these groups actually planned what they have been calling a ‘million’ Muslim march on Washington, DC for today, September 11th. They are looking to demand ‘social justice’ from America, according to their organizers. Of course, most of their members are also virulent anti-Semites. Sadly, the DC government chose to grant them a permit in order to conduct their silly little march. Of course, all indications are that it will be incredibly thinly attended. Maybe they should have named it the ‘hundred Muslim’ march?
Anyway, when they heard about this, another group of freedom loving Americans decided that this would not stand.
They started planning a 2 million biker march, or ride on Washington DC.
Yet
the DC government refused to give the group a permit for this wholesome purpose.
Maybe the government knew that there would only be a handful of Muslim showing up and over a million bikers? Who knows.
So, what do you think? Are you proud to be an American, especially as we commemorate the tragic events of 12 years ago? Do you still remember what you were doing when hearing about those cowardly attacks (I do).[ME TOO-AL]
http://downtrend.com/jrc410/2-million-bikers-...
G~R~E~A~T Reason to
R~I~D~E with the Wind
with God at your side ... <3
If He's for US ...
WHO can be "against" US?!?
;~)
Agree. With 4 extra flags for those that guess who killed. with lies.

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#182823 Sep 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anymore.
I grew up on my uncle's dairy farm and it was difficult. Early mornings to milk the cows, the feedings, the cleaning up of manure.
There is very few dairy farms left.
At least, not in my area. It's horses, tobacca, corn and soybeans.
This is seasonal work except for horses and they do not require much, except deworming, trimming of hooves, dental to allow them to chew better, occasional problem.
The farmers have so many machinery implements which reduces their physical labor and (use to be) illegal aliens to do any physical work.
Take a ride through my area, one of the major farm cities in KY. then state what you think you know because you watched a video.
"Not Anymore"

That series of videos were started JANUARY 2013! They go through August 2013! When September 2013 is done it will be uploaded too. There will be an October, November and December video to complete the Year 2013.

These videos are made by Farmers. Real Farmers! Not some jerk who claims to have been "Raised" on his Uncles farm. You didn't see one illegal alien on that farm. Not one! These kids get up EVERY DAY before the sunrise to feed their cattle before school. They don't sleep in on weekends. The cattle need to eat twice EVERY DAY!

You might think that all that looks easy but it is HARD word. Even with machinery. Temperatures here in Kansas in January are freezing! Add the wind chill factor and it's deadly! Cattle need to drink water. Water freezes in the winter. The ice must be broke at least twice each day so the cattle can drink water.

The point of those videos is to show that there is NO DAYS OFF on a farm. NONE! Every day is a WORKDAY! Those machines need maintenance. There is nothing lightweight on farm equipment. Everything is heavy. Every bolt is rusted tight. Every moving part needs greased. Tires need patched. Do you have any idea how much a tractor tire weighs? Ever broke one down? That one little job would probably kill you.

Daydream all you want about your life on a farm. You know nothing about farming! All you know how to do is eat and talk about how little you really know.

I'm Farming and I Grow It - The Peterson Farm Bros

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 3 min Troller of saltines 29
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min Imprtnrd 22,504
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 4 min TRUMP WINNERS 318
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Aquarius-WY 1,459,150
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 6 min President Donald ... 14,803
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 6 min TRUMP WINNERS 2,140
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 11 min USA 16
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,350
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... 2 hr Reality Speaks 55
More from around the web