The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391852 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#182710 Sep 11, 2013
What we need is an Obama of our own
November 07, 2008
http://www.westmountexaminer.com/Collaborator...
Irrelevant of what Obama accomplishes in the next few years, he has already cemented his legacy as someone who managed to rally together and unify a deeply divided country, someone who managed to appeal to people's desire for something higher and nobler than petty party politics, someone who elevated the political discourse by choosing to abstain from fear mongering, daring instead to focus on higher ideals and pursuits and challenging voters to do the same.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#182711 Sep 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>To sum it up I am a free thinking individual who doesn't take anyone's word whether something is wrong or right but decide on my own independently whether I think something is right or wrong. I actually think you think the same way and that is why we clash. This makes more sense to me.
We all jab and poke at times but trust is always a good cement.
Progressive hero wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thoughts and Ideas are very very dangerous
Dangerous to who? Those who would choose to destroy everything my nation stands for?
ANSWER ME NOW!

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#182712 Sep 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
When I'm Sixty-Four- The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eCss0kZXeyEXX
And your point is, Quirky?

I know how old I am and I'm quite comfortable with my age. What I find amusing and pathetic is that so many immature people mock and make fun of people after a certain age, as if it's somehow immoral to be over 60.

I was singing that song on my birthday. My boyfriend said "Yes" to everything. LOL!

Yaaaaawwwn. I find you people more boring and tiresome with each new day.

Vallejo, CA

#182713 Sep 11, 2013
AlaskaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, thought these were political threads, guess it's just a place for people to see how nasty they can be. Had a bunch of people tell me to go get on topix for good political debates, lol what a joke....
Uh huh, and are you new to Topix or just this thread?

You can find a host of things to discuss on Topix. You just have to take the good with the bad and laugh a lot.

#182714 Sep 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>To sum it up I am a free thinking individual who doesn't take anyone's word whether something is wrong or right but decide on my own independently whether I think something is right or wrong. I actually think you think the same way and that is why we clash. This makes more sense to me.
We all jab and poke at times but trust is always a good cement.<quoted text>Dangerous to who? Those who would choose to destroy everything my nation stands for?
ANSWER ME NOW!
Pastor Terry Jones Arrested with a Truck Full of 3,000 Kerosene-Soaked Korans
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...
Those not on Jones's mailing list may have missed his plan to burn the Korans Wednesday evening to mark the 12th anniversary of the September 11th attacks, which he's been advertising heavily for weeks

Vallejo, CA

#182715 Sep 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
When I'm Sixty-Four- The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eCss0kZXeyEXX
Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon.......Neil Diamond

I couldn't resist. LOL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#182716 Sep 11, 2013
Mother of Benghazi victim: I am afraid of a President Hillary Clinton

"I was hoping to have relief by now but, so far it hasn't happened," said Smith.

"I am so afraid that nobody has come up to take responsibility for what Hillary did, that she will become president, and more of our people will be murdered and thrown to the dogs because nothing has happened," said Smith.

For more of our interview with Pat Smith, click on the video above.
http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/11/mothe...

“Cloudy ”

Since: Aug 13

Cool

#182717 Sep 11, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of those who believe that what you see/hear reported is all there is. So far, in this situation, I believe our president has made the right moves. I've already said I am against strikes and/or troops sent over; but it's pretty easy to see as this all plays out that the goal was to incite cooperation by handing over weapons, and for now it appears that is where it is going.
You really don't seem to understand how complicated this is, but I can assure you that this is not the time to condemn our president and embrace our enemies.
Hahahahahahahaha. Obama was an idiot since day one. Recognizing diplomacy is not embracing the enemy. It is giving due recognition. We still DO NOT know how all of this is going to unfold. Obama tried to manipulate not only us Americans but the world by using the children and women who fell victim to the chemical attacks. He tried using children repeatedly in all of his speeches here and last night in his speech. Americans just aren't buying into his crap anymore, including those who voted for him. He does not deserve any kind of support whatsoever. What he has earned is a pink slip.

The only thing complicated about all of this is Obama himself. Syria is a problem for the Arab League and Russia is the bottom line. It is their problem not ours. It doesn't matter that Obama is the president. He is just the inexperienced president that FU big time and he is not getting an ounce of sympathy or support from anyone except from his followers who feel bad for him.

You do not make war decisions based upon emotions. Quite frankly Obama lacks any emotions for others unless there is something for him to gain out of it which is being in the lime light. We need to stop policing the world and shoving our culture, democracy, morals, values and freedoms onto other countries who despise our lifestyle.

Bozeman, MT

#182718 Sep 11, 2013
AlaskaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, thought these were political threads, guess it's just a place for people to see how nasty they can be. Had a bunch of people tell me to go get on topix for good political debates, lol what a joke....
Don't judge too quickly. There are good debates.

Remember, sticks and stones...

Vallejo, CA

#182719 Sep 11, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Pastor Terry Jones Arrested with a Truck Full of 3,000 Kerosene-Soaked Korans
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...
Those not on Jones's mailing list may have missed his plan to burn the Korans Wednesday evening to mark the 12th anniversary of the September 11th attacks, which he's been advertising heavily for weeks
Oh geeez, not again. Thought we'd heard the last of that psycho.

“Cloudy ”

Cool

#182720 Sep 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I actually fear for him even though I hate his policies.
Why? It's a waste of emotion. You think he would give you the same time of day other than to manipulate you.
Obama is nothing but a joke that embarrassed this country beyond the imaginable. He could drop dead for all I care by natural causes. He may be president but he is no one to me. I do not think I am alone in this thought either.

Bozeman, MT

#182721 Sep 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>

Kerry's idea was not a new one.
I didn't think that was possible either, but the way it was handled by the media, you'd think his so-called "gaffe" was some sort of stunning revelation.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#182722 Sep 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
We all jab and poke at times but trust is always a good cement.<quoted text>Dangerous to who? Those who would choose to destroy everything my nation stands for?
ANSWER ME NOW!
"ANSWER ME NOW!"

Do you have any idea how small you sound when you start barking orders?

I'm calling it a night.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#182723 Sep 11, 2013
Hey Quirky ...
You and I have discussed this before.
``````````

ARE TERRORISTS SETTING U.S. WILDFIRES?
Ex-NSA official: Al-Qaida ignited California blazes

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/are-terrorists-set...

“Cloudy ”

Cool

#182724 Sep 11, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not a doubt in my mind that you are ghost rider. And there's not a doubt that if I knew where you lived, I'd call DCFS on you.
Knock yourself out. Just stop abusing the disabled to do your hate towards decent people.
This post of yours shows what a whack job you must be. To be making threats like you do to anonymous posters?

BTW. What did GR do to you to rile you up so much?

#182725 Sep 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geeez, not again. Thought we'd heard the last of that psycho.
Bloodhound Gang, Russian authorities at odds over stage antics
Rock band's bassist accused of desecrating country's flag
http://www.ktnv.com/news/national/Bloodhound-...
At the group's concert in the Ukrainian city of Odessa, Hennegan allegedly put the flag down his pants then shouted to the crowd: "Don't tell Putin," a reference to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

A statement on the Russian Investigative Committee's website accuses Hennegan and singer James Moyer Franks, who goes by the stage name Jimmy Pop, of "inciting hatred and enmity." The statement reads, "According to the findings of the comprehensive psycho-linguistic forensic examination, Hennegan's actions committed with the use of the national flag of Russia are derogatory in nature and can be perceived as a desecration of a national symbol. Moyer, Hennegan, and other unknown persons entered a criminal plot aimed at disgracing Russian citizens and formed a criminal group to that end."

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#182726 Sep 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think that was possible either, but the way it was handled by the media, you'd think his so-called "gaffe" was some sort of stunning revelation.
Yeah, but the part that stunned me was that Syria grabbed at it at the last second.

I think it surprised the administration too.

My guess is Russia pushed Assad into it.

The Assad regime needs Russia, Russia needs that naval base at Tartus and neither of them wanted US strikes.

I just hope it works out.

Have a good one. I'm out.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#182727 Sep 11, 2013
'2 MILLION BIKERS' ROAR OVER MUSLIMS IN D.C.
Patriotic Americans mark anniversary of 9/11

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/2-million-bikers-r...

ADRoberts 16 minutes ago
And the MEDIA said NOTHING. Do you wonder why? I don't
``````````

Thank You *Patriotic Bikers* <3
I *salute* you ... everyone!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#182728 Sep 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is, Quirky?
I know how old I am and I'm quite comfortable with my age. What I find amusing and pathetic is that so many immature people mock and make fun of people after a certain age, as if it's somehow immoral to be over 60.
I was singing that song on my birthday. My boyfriend said "Yes" to everything. LOL!
Yaaaaawwwn. I find you people more boring and tiresome with each new day.
Your Boy Friend had no choice in the matter. It was most likely more like this.

You Better You Bet - The Who (Lyrics)

Spin Doctors - Little Miss Can't Be Wrong - Lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Cloudy ”

Cool

#182729 Sep 11, 2013
AlaskaGirl wrote:
Actually there are some good debates we have here. It is only when the trolls are out does it turn to shyte.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A true leader, Hillary clears a bar set high 11 min Bama Yankee 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Abe 233,790
News Case dismissed against Cumberland County parent... (Feb '14) 1 hr CaughtInTheCrossh... 29
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr porkmo 10,563
News Mark Cuban endorses Hillary Clinton 1 hr Responsibility 3
News VP contenders Pence, Kaine to campaign in NC ne... 1 hr Rob 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,406,609
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dianne 219,930
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 hr dp cassie 5,787
News A tale of two conventions 6 hr gwww 40
More from around the web