The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395234 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#180368 Sep 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am neither a "drunk" nor "dumb."
Rebel used to post with a registered account with a pic of her dog in it. I highly doubt you're the real deal, but in case you are, I'm sorry to see you've turned into a raving vulgar, skank.
Hi WIR....that's a Rebel wannabe. Not the real thing at all.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#180369 Sep 5, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>Suire you can post anything you want and anyone can respond but you DID make a bigazz fuss when someone did. Now STFU!
"...Now STFU!"

How 'bout you STFU and deal with the fact that you were dead wrong about what the resolution to authorize the use of force in Syria says?

Humble pie now being served in the main dining room.

Location hidden

#180370 Sep 5, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>Quit stalking George! He is NOT GUILTY and a free man!
Who cares?

Repeat after me..."the senate resolution specifically prohibits the use of troops on the ground in Syria."

You up to speed yet?

“Don't put MY kids on the line”

Since: Aug 13

Do it yourself

#180371 Sep 5, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you what specific bills or legislation the Republicans were floating or proposing that would specifically assist the middle class. Once again, you speak in generalities about what YOU believe should be addressed but not even how these issues should be addressed other than to indicate that any compromise or reform is a pathway to destruction. That's not very moderate at all. It's extremist, Higgans, old chap.
QUOTE: Thomas Jefferson
“Every man cannot have his way in all things. If his opinion prevails at some times, he should acquiesce on seeing that of others preponderate at other times. Without this mutual disposition we are disjointed individuals, but not a society.”
So, let me ask you again. You don't like this President or his policies or economic proposals (Please see The American Jobs Act). WHAT legislation have the Republicans introduced to assist the middle class? Please answer the question with some specific pieces of legislation and explain how those measures would improve the prospects for those declining numbers of middle class Americans who are the backbone of what we represent to the rest of the world and who demonstrate the promise of America.
First of all no one is required to answer to the demands of you and jackazz simply because you want them to.

Second of all it is NOT the responsibility of every frickin citizen to figure out every detail to every solution to every political issue in order to opine. It is the responsibility of our elected officials to figure that crap out and handle it and Obama is the Chief Executive of that process. He has failed. Your demands and complaints need to be address to him not the voters.

It is the voters job to select the politicians and the politicians job to efficiently and effectively run our country. They have FAILED and you Messiah is the "leader" of that bunch.

Get your head out and admit you voted for the wrong guy like I did you stubborn old bat.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#180372 Sep 5, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>If your "processor" is functioning and you can comprehend what you read, you are sadly mistaken if you believe nobody understands how anyone thinks here. Not true. I understand how a lot of people think because they are able to express their thoughts coherently and cogently. Do you follow? You generally seem incapable of doing that, POS. I don't know why, but it's always "fuzzy" and evasive when you float some kind of enigmatic clusterfk of confusion in response to a direct question regardless of who asks you.
Jack and I do frequently hold similar opinions. I don't have anyway of knowing exactly why that is, but it's just the way it is. We don't always agree, but we almost always agree to disagree without animosity. I can disagree with Rose, DP, USM, and many others here without anger and attack. I can disagree without feeling a need to insult or even to comment. I just consider their perspectives as thoughtful even if different than my own.
You seem incapable of expressing yourself on topics but are a great choir member of the "yes man" brigade and serve as a pawn regurgitating the perspective of trolls, and in particular, the most vulgar of trolls which always seem to bring you to a moment of glee. You might want to give that some thought - as well as why it is you are so obsessed about Jaxx.
I could just as easily say the same thing about you too, NTR, and perceive myself as being just as correct as you perceive yourself to be.

Do it yourself

#180373 Sep 5, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>If your "processor" is functioning and you can comprehend what you read, you are sadly mistaken if you believe nobody understands how anyone thinks here. Not true. I understand how a lot of people think because they are able to express their thoughts coherently and cogently. Do you follow? You generally seem incapable of doing that, POS. I don't know why, but it's always "fuzzy" and evasive when you float some kind of enigmatic clusterfk of confusion in response to a direct question regardless of who asks you.
Jack and I do frequently hold similar opinions. I don't have anyway of knowing exactly why that is, but it's just the way it is. We don't always agree, but we almost always agree to disagree without animosity. I can disagree with Rose, DP, USM, and many others here without anger and attack. I can disagree without feeling a need to insult or even to comment. I just consider their perspectives as thoughtful even if different than my own.
You seem incapable of expressing yourself on topics but are a great choir member of the "yes man" brigade and serve as a pawn regurgitating the perspective of trolls, and in particular, the most vulgar of trolls which always seem to bring you to a moment of glee. You might want to give that some thought - as well as why it is you are so obsessed about Jaxx.
You are the yes woman for Obama.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#180374 Sep 5, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>And of course by now NTR has pushed the blame back to Bush.
Her crusade against income inequality is in direct opposition of our nation that bases itself on the principle of free enterprise. IMO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#180375 Sep 5, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun
Did ...
Didn't even 'raise' a sweat'...
Nice weather for 'winterizing'...

Beats the atmosphere on here ...
sometimes ...

;~)

Do it yourself

#180376 Sep 5, 2013
President Obama could lose big on Syria in House
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/obama-s...
The devil is in the details allowing the loop holes for extensions and ground forces. Utilizing the military "as he see fit". Boots on the ground are authorized! STFU!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#180377 Sep 5, 2013
OBAMA CAN'T STOP SPENDING — IN KENYA!
USAID soaking taxpayers to support growing 'humanitarian' efforts

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-cant-stop-sp...

Location hidden

#180378 Sep 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I could just as easily say the same thing about you too, NTR, and perceive myself as being just as correct as you perceive yourself to be.
The only difference is that you would be wrong...just like ralff was.

Hope you handle it better than he does.

Do it yourself

#180379 Sep 5, 2013
The latest failure of "The Great Uniter" who is going to restore out political credibility in the world;

Syria crisis: Barack Obama faces growing opposition to airstrikes as he arrives for G20
President Barack Obama is facing growing international opposition to military intervention in Syria as China, the European Union and the Pope all warned against attacks on the Assad regime.

OBAMA SUCKS!

Do it yourself

#180380 Sep 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Her crusade against income inequality is in direct opposition of our nation that bases itself on the principle of free enterprise. IMO
Her Messiah has failed the middle class worse than any president in my lifetime.

Location hidden

#180381 Sep 5, 2013
Loling wrote:
President Obama could lose big on Syria in House
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/obama-s...
The devil is in the details allowing the loop holes for extensions and ground forces. Utilizing the military "as he see fit". Boots on the ground are authorized! STFU!
LOL...You STFU!

Haven't we already been through that part?

Anyway, I don't care how it gets misrepresented here or in the media, the resolution specifically prohibits the use of ground troops in Syria.

SECTION 3. LIMITATION. The authority granted in section 2 does not authorize the use of theUnited States Armed Forces on the ground in Syria for the purpose of combat operations.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/165277244/Syria-Joi...

There are any number of people from both sides of the political aisle willing to misrepresent the truth of the matter, but the simply truth is that the use of our armed forces on the ground in Syria is specifically prohibited by the resolution.

That's what it says in plain English.

Can't you read!?

Do it yourself

#180382 Sep 5, 2013
BINGO!

Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla., who is aggressively lobbying against a military strike on Syria, says the Obama administration has manipulated intelligence to push its case for U.S. involvement in the country's two-year civil war.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...

Obama can't lead but he sure as heck can mislead!

Do it yourself

#180383 Sep 5, 2013
"Use as he sees fit"

Do it yourself

#180384 Sep 5, 2013
The US Constitution in plain language out prohibits the sale of booze then ater makes it legal. All in "plain language"

When you read a contract don't sign it until you have read and understand ALL of it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#180385 Sep 5, 2013
The Weinberger Doctrine was an outgrowth of the collective lessons learned from the Vietnam War and the desire of the U.S. government to avoid such quagmires in the future.[1]
The Weinberger doctrine:
The United States should not commit forces to combat unless the vital national interests of the United States or its allies are involved.
U.S. troops should only be committed wholeheartedly and with the clear intention of winning. Otherwise, troops should not be committed.
U.S. combat troops should be committed only with clearly defined political and military objectives and with the capacity to accomplish those objectives.
The relationship between the objectives and the size and composition of the forces committed should be continually reassessed and adjusted if necessary.
U.S. troops should not be committed to battle without a "reasonable assurance" of the support of U.S. public opinion and Congress.
The commitment of U.S. troops should be considered only as a last resort. THOSE ASSHOLES IN WASHINGTON SHOULD REALLY READ THIS!<quoted text>Uhmmmm, All but one criteria.
"U.S. troops should not be committed to battle without a "reasonable assurance" of the support of U.S. public opinion and Congress."
US troops will be pushing buttons, flying drones, firing missles....etc.
They will be "committed to battle" against "public opinion" whether on their ground or not.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/03/us -...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2 ...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/ ...
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>I could believe anyone would genuine be so stupid as to have to ask that question and then a few post later NTR posts about her confusion over it too. Wow. All I can say is "wow".
The Weinberger doctrine states these things very clearly.

Do it yourself

#180386 Sep 5, 2013
Brutality of Syrian Rebels Posing Dilemma in West

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/world/middl...

Are these the people you want to team up with you effin war mongers?

Do it yourself

#180387 Sep 5, 2013
Send YOUR son to die for them not mine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 2 min payme 731
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Abe 243,435
News As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd c... 3 min watching from above 46
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 4 min renee 1,237
Where can i buy Researeh Chemicals for my progets 4 min amy 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min District 1 225,477
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,431,623
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min renee 10,149
News Suspect arrested in Washington mall shooting 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 30
More from around the web